Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
385,261 - 385,280 of 532,499 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

and guest, if my browser would allow me, I would give you some big icons that are favorable,

unlike the person who gave you a neg.

to many people stick up for the wrong people, and they could care less how evil that person is.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a corrupt candidate.
-
In the standard "lesser of two evils" choices we are presented with - I cannot vote for evil as I feel I would actually be helping perpetuate a corrupt system. I won't do that. I left the Catholic Church because it was corrupt and in the same manner - I refuse to vote, because it is also corrupt. I can't put my faith in the Catholic Church and I can't put my trust in any political candidate.
-
So - The way I see it is: Those who still support the corrupt candidates, actually support the corrupt system the candidates are standing for. There's no getting around it and it's too far gone to clean up.
-
Same goes with those who support corrupt Catholic Priests, they still support a corrupt Catholic Church, and it too, is too far gone to clean up.
Then you have no right to complain.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

who="preston"]<qu oted text>you can believe this or not, but I was worried about both of you, but I didnt bother to put my concern on this forum. some of the forum idiots would have made fun out of my concern.

Thank you. You just did, and we have sense enough to appreciate it...as well as others who voiced concern. The weather map showed us right under the storm...but God covered us with His Hand.

KayMarie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Clay wrote:
Hey, Dipstick!... I never said Nebraska was a 'bustling' forest.
-
NOR did ever I say there were *only* two candidates on the ballot!
-
I did imply that I believe we have only two choices for who will ultimately take office.
-
Tell ya what, Dipstick! I will vote - but I will write in my own candidate. I will write in my neighbor's name; then, according to your rules of the game, I will have earned the right to "complain" ... capiche? how do ya like them apples?
-
Now I realize I could vote Libertarian, or Green party or for any of the others listed...but do THOSE votes ultimately count or change the outcome? So a vote for my neighbor really wouldn't count, either; but it would be a means to an end. I would earn myself the right to complain.
-
Get over it. I have the right to complain. Whether I vote for myself or write in my neighbor down the street!
-
-
Clay wrote:
Well, how in thee heck can a squirrel get from east to west coast without ever touching the ground, if there were no trees?
Oh yeah, tornado alley!! Lol
-
yeah, yeah, the Great Plains. Got it. I know about the Great Plains.
You seem to forget what my original post was, but go ahead - keep showing how lame you are. When you can't fight back talking the issues, you attack the man, which is typical of Catholic Logic 101!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>you just cant resist blowing your own trunphet and attacking me as soon as you get back online can you, mr fraud?
so bring it on. you aint nothing but a phoney holy roller who allows his wife to do the same.
~~~

I have been off the forum since last Monday and When I came back on a while ago...You were still tooting you own horn...

Don't you know...

He that tooteth not his own horn the same shall not be tooted...

but He that tooteth his own horn the same will run his battery down.

don't you know that they could apprehend you for assaulting a battery.

Hmmm ....or is it assault and battery?

since you have all the answers you can fill in the blanks...

___

OH did you hear about the terrible accident in Ohio..

A bus ran over a corn cob and killed five colonels.

Just want to give you some grist for the gossip mill.
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston goes on these raging tangents that he has no control over. To which he is oblivious to.
Three days now. Billy Graham the "bad guy".
Then it was FOL, then you, then truth, me, him, her,. Et....
You may be right Orville. He may not have control. It is an evil spirit that he exhibits. He better pray that God is much more merciful with him than he is with God's anointed.
Orville

Donald, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="marge"]what about Gif and KM, not sure where they live. Over.
Thank you for your concern. We are in Pennsylvania, and according to the weather map, we were right under the storm. We had some rain, and a bit of wind, but were wonderfully spared from the storm. Our electricity was off for a short while; that was all.
God IS our help in time of need.
KayMarie

I lived in State College for 13 years. Had chemo at U.P.M.C.
of 5 cancer center's, U.P.M.C. is the best. No comparrisons.

U.C.L.A. the worse.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
$1.3 million in 2007? Then how, on his paltry salary is he worth $11 million today? Have you seen his 'foreign student' ID card?
KayMarie
have you seen my sons "foreign student" id card? that has got to be a very dumb question.
but like always, you missed my point. PAD said he wouldnt for Obama because he is rich and i showed that romney is much richer. so stay on subject..
the estimate of the amount of money that Obama had LAST YEAR WAS NOT THE AMOUNT THAT YOU CREDIT HIM WITH..
December 1, 2011 10:00 AM
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on favoritesShare on print| More Sharing ServicesMore
President Barack Obama may be the leader of the free world, but he’s far from the wealthiest person in his cabinet, according to research by the Center for Responsive Politics.
One of the many members of Obama's cabinet wealthier than he is his former presidential primary opponent and current Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Clinton’s estimated average net worth in 2010 was $31 million -- more than four times that of Obama’s $7.3 million -- making her among the wealthiest cabinet members.
The president’s annual salary of $400,000 is more than any cabinet member's but constitutes only some of the Obama’s personal wealth. The rest comes from his personal assets and investments.
So what does a presidential portfolio look like?
Well, Obama’s preferred bank is JPMorgan Chase, where he had a checking account with less than $15,000 in it and an asset management account worth between $250,000 and $500,000 in 2010.
He also had at least $200,000 invested in the Vanguard 500 Index, a mutual fund based on the performance of the Standard & Poor’s 500 index.
As of the end of 2010, Obama also held somewhere between $2.1 million and $10.2 million of Uncle Sam’s debt, in the form of U.S. Treasury bills and notes.
In addition to these holdings, Obama has some money set aside for his daughters to go to college.
As of last year, Sasha and Malia could count on at least $200,000 for their college education thanks to their father’s investment in the Bright Directions College Savings plan. A WISE FATHER TO SAVE MONEY FOR THEIR CHILDRENS EDUCATION.
cathie and I were lucky that Justin is very intelligent and earned full scholarships to receive his bachelors and now has a full scholarship to study in China for His Masters, one of only 25 given to brilliant students across the Globe. and he is brilliant, he graduated with a 3.8 GPA, and if he had not worked most of his frosh and soph years, it would have been a 4.0 which he got his senior year.
When filing the annual personal financial disclosure reports, Obama and Washington lawmakers are allowed to list of the value of their assets and liabilities in broad ranges.
I just checked out your allegation, MAN ,
YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE SOME KIND OF PAIR.YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, TO CALL YOURSELF CHRISTIAN AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A PREACHER.
Card Trick - snopes.com : Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/studen...
Feb 09, 2012 · Does a 1981 Columbia University student ID card identify Barack Obama as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro?
The Foreign Student Identification Card of Barry Soetoro-Fiction!
www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/Obama-Student... Foreign Student Identification Card of Barry Soetoro-Fiction! Summary of the eRumor: An image of a Columbia University Identification card has been ...
Obama's 'Foreign Student' ID Found?- Urban Legends
urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/Obam... image purports to show Barack Obama's 1981 student ID card from Columbia University, listing him as a 'foreign student.'
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>you just cant resist blowing your own trunphet and attacking me as soon as you get back online can you, mr fraud?
so bring it on. you aint nothing but a phoney holy roller who allows his wife to do the same.
Any one on here can see that he is a better man than you.lol
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>have you or anyone else caught me lying about Jesus like you did?
Of course not, only a false prophet like you would do that.one good thing about it, you three plus the fraud are leaving the catholics alone.lol
If I were you and i lied about Jesus like you did, I wouldnt show my face anywhere except an altar.
You lie every time you post something. lol
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

$1.3 million in 2007? Then how, on his paltry salary is he worth $11 million today? Have you seen his 'foreign student' ID card?
KayMarie
Is this lie what you are referring to, you yokels actually believe this, dont you?

Feb 09, 2012 · Does a 1981 Columbia University student ID card identify Barack Obama as a foreign student named Barry Soetoro?
www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/Obama-Student... Foreign Student Identification Card of Barry Soetoro-Fiction! Summary of the eRumor: An image of a Columbia University Identification card has been ...
urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/Obam... image purports to show Barack Obama's 1981 student ID card from Columbia University, listing him as a 'foreign student.'

Barack Obama net worth: Barack Obama is a former Senator from Illinois and the 44th President of the United States who has an net worth of $11.8 million dollars. Barack Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate and is the first African American President of the United States. Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School. While at Harvard Law School, he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. During law school, Obama worked as a community organizer in Chicago. After graduation Obama worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and from 1992 to 2004 he taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School. One of the events that brought him national attention was his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. Barack Obama was elected as the 44th President of the United States in November 2008, and took office in January 2009.

Barack Obama Net Worth – How he earned it:

Barack Obama earned his net worth primarily from the sales of his books The Audacity of Hope and Dreams of my Father. Obama’s net worth was $1.7 million in 2007. In 2008 he earned $4.2 million, in 2009 he earned $5.5 million, in 2010 he earned $1.6 million. The majority of that income is from book royalties.

I think with his college education and the fact that he is an atty and an author, he earned his money the hard way. he worked for it and that beats driving a garbage truck like your old man.
Orville

Donald, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right Orville. He may not have control. It is an evil spirit that he exhibits. He better pray that God is much more merciful with him than he is with God's anointed.

I agree.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Any one on here can see that he is a better man than you.lol
yeah, well better men dont lie and make false accusations when they dont even know the person that they are attacking.

and better men(women) dont believe that urban legends are not actually true, they are satire, in most cases, something that he and her dont understand.they are meant to be funny.NOT REAL.LOL

it takes more brains than a garbage truck driver possess.

you might be more believable if you didnt have the filthiest mouth on this forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>Is this lie what you are referring to, you yokels actually believe this, dont you?
Barack Obama net worth: Barack Obama is a former Senator from Illinois and the 44th President of the United States who has an net worth of $11.8 million dollars. Barack Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate and is the first African American President of the United States. Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School. While at Harvard Law School, he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. During law school, Obama worked as a community organizer in Chicago. After graduation Obama worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and from 1992 to 2004 he taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School. One of the events that brought him national attention was his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. Barack Obama was elected as the 44th President of the United States in November 2008, and took office in January 2009.
Barack Obama earned his net worth primarily from the sales of his books The Audacity of Hope and Dreams of my Father. Obama’s net worth was $1.7 million in 2007. In 2008 he earned $4.2 million, in 2009 he earned $5.5 million, in 2010 he earned $1.6 million. The majority of that income is from book royalties.
I think with his college education and the fact that he is an atty and an author, he earned his money the hard way. he worked for it and that beats driving a garbage truck like your old man.
~~~

It is not a sin to drive a garbage truck...IT IS HONEST WORK...

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IF NECESSARY

1Ti_5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

But

It is a sin to trash the servants of God....AS YO DO...

1Pe_4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1Jn_3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

1Ch_16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Psa_105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Robert.
You said to BlackSheep.....I am saying that belief is based on experience and knowledge....
I say belief is MOSTLY based on family/culture, hand-me-down tradition, indoctrination, and the part of the world you reside.
Born to an Italian family, very good chance you will be raised and learn the belief of catholicism ONLY.(nothing to do with experience knowledge)
Born to a middle eastern family, very good chance you will be raised to learn the belief and worship Allah and Islam ONLY!(nothing to do with experience knowledge)
Born at 67 main street in america raised a roman catholic. Born across the street at 68 main street in america raised a protestant.
location, location, location! more often than NOT determines how and who people worship..........or no worship at all.
A very small percentage of people in our world actually have a belief based on experience or seeking out knowledge.
I don't understand how they cannot see that!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>You lie every time you post something. lol
pUt up or shut up and if you are concerned with some one lying,

WHY DID YOU NOT SPEAK UP ABOUT THE FALSE PROPHET LYING ABOUT JESUS?

teh answer is obvious, you dont carfe anything about the truth, just your hate towards me,

WHICH DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL. I LAUGH EVERY TIME YOU AND THE DEVILS FOLLOWERS ATTACK ME.

YOU ARE MORE FUN THAT BEING IN A THREE RING CIRCUS.WITH YOU THREE AS THE MONKEYS
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
<quoted text>
-
The puppets are the candidates but their puppeteers are the rich folk who can lobby (bribe) the candidate to do their bidding.
Even in your own town? And yes by voting you can get them to do your bidding, why can't you see this.

Right now there are two distinct parties and the (R) right one has many Christian values.

I don't understand why you think you have no voice.
Fr Robert Dye

Haskell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Let's recap.....
Fr Robert Dye originally wrote to another poster:
If you are correct, and the Eucharist is nothing, you will be called upon to explain yourself.
...after playing on other peoples beliefs by citing some theatrical scenario.
In which "Clay" responded with his "non-judgmental" add-in:
Clay wrote:
That was a rather haunting scenario. Sadly, it can be applied to many on here.
....and then you wrote again:
Fr Robert Dye
I really cannot agree.
There are a large number who disagree with Catholic Teaching, but I'd bet you would never find more than one or two who would encourage someone they KNEW to be an alcoholic to "take a big gulp" from th chalice at mass, just so they coul be proven "right."
I cannot see preston doing it. Nor NASL, nor Free Mind. OldJG probably would do it, just to be spiteful. 4GVN, maybe. KayMarie not in a million years. I can't see her husband ever doing such a thing, either.
I'm sure I have left some out, but anybody I could see MAYBE doing such a thing, I named.
The one who DID exactly that, I omitted, but I think everyone here is clear who it was.
Rob
I, then noticed yours last post included me, and it caught my interest, so I responded....
Strike one.
I was a confirmed Catholic.
I've taken that "drink" way too many times.
Then I had awoke my true Self.
<quoted text>
Maybe if you state what portion of my post doesn't make sense, I can for you.
Maybe you missed the point that was intended, because of your bias. Let me clarify for you.
You believe the Eucharist is a holy representation of a higher power. So be it. I don't as Catholicism makes it to be. You guys sort of put too much drama in it.
But, just because I don't in that manner, doesn't mean that it has no meaning within the story, because it does. Just not what you believe.
Okay.
Whatever.
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well better men dont lie and make false accusations when they dont even know the person that they are attacking.
and better men(women) dont believe that urban legends are not actually true, they are satire, in most cases, something that he and her dont understand.they are meant to be funny.NOT REAL.LOL
it takes more brains than a garbage truck driver possess.
you might be more believable if you didnt have the filthiest mouth on this forum
And you might be more believable if you weren't the biggest liar and blow-hard on this forum. And you'll never hold a candle to Billy Grahm. He was a real preacer. Not some Johnny-jump-up like you.lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

who="preston"Is this lie what you are referring to, you yokels actually believe this, dont you?
He doesn't drive a garbage truck.
I used to swallow snope's reports, too, till I discovered that Soros owns it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 256,411
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,289
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Uzi 114,999
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Aura Mytha 224,066
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min thewordofme 720,372
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 93,678
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 27 min Anon 65
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min shyam 4,574
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Helga 72