Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,263)

Showing posts 385,241 - 385,260 of511,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your help - even at my advanced age, I can be very gullible.

JETHRO: advanced age? how advanced?:) and your gullibilty level is what people like graham and organized religious groups rely on for profit reasons,thanks to the internet and it's vast resources of information,you can read (at home)the scriptures and if you come across something you do not understand, you can look it up through various sources.the net will do what it has done to newspapers,slowly put these phony organizations out of buisness.you may have told me and i forgot,(have short term memory problems) what church do you go to? if you don't me asking.

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News Orville!!!
World Breaking News
EVANGELIST BILLY GRAHAM BACKS ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT
AAP October 19, 2012
EVANGELICAL leader Billy Graham has urged Americans to "vote for biblical values", in an implicit endorsement of Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, a Mormon.
The message of support came on Thursday after the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association removed an article on its website that had said Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, the Unification Church and Scientologists belong to "cults".
In a full-page ad in the Wall Street Journal, Graham, who turns 94 the day after the November 6 election, said the upcoming vote could be his last.
"I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel," the founder of the stadium-filling Billy Graham Crusades sermons said.
"I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman," he added.
"Vote for biblical values this November 6 and pray with me that American will remain one nation under God."
Graham's ad came a week to the day after Romney - a practising Mormon who opposes abortion, rejects same-sex marriage and favours strong US-Israel ties - met the influential evangelist in North Carolina to woo his support.
His organisation was coy about the removal of the anti-Mormon article.
"We removed the information from the website because we do not wish to participate in a theological debate about something that has become politicised during this campaign," Graham's chief of staff Ken Barun said.
If elected, Romney would be the first US president from the Mormon faith, which was founded in the United States in the 19th century but which some Christians refuse to recognise as a legitimate church.
Graham is among the most popular Christian preachers in the world, and his mass gatherings and televised sermons played a major role in reviving the US evangelical movement.
He has been invited to the White House by every president since Harry Truman, and former president George W. Bush attributed his decision to stop drinking at the age of 40 to a discussion with Graham.
President Barack Obama, who is running a close race with Romney in hopes of winning a second White House term, travelled to Graham's mountaintop home in Mountreat, North Carolina in April 2010, where they spoke for 35 minutes.
romney will not win,it would be a HUGE mistake to put him in office,I know, I live in mass where he was gov. and we lost a ton of jobs here because he invested in companies here,and had the factories shuttered and outsourced the jobs to china,he does that with all companies he buys major stocks in.A vote for romney is will bring us back to the bush era,where wall st. and financial institutions were allowed to run wild and and put hundreds of people out into the street,he plans of undoing all the new laws set up to protect people from loosing their homes and life savings,privatize social security?? that's nuts, especially now with a serious reccession going on,and how can you trust a guy who puts all his money in off shore bank accounts? cheating the irs out of tax money,not sure if obama does the same thing,he doesn't have the money romney does,not supplying all his financial records like he suppose to makes me suspicious.he had to be pushed and shoved to get him to show what he has so far,don't trust a person like that.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
-
yep.
-
the 1% own the U.S. and it is they who decide to put into office whomever they wish.
-
It's all a show. I don't vote.
-
but you know what? the bigger they come the harder they fall. And I do believe they will be inquiring of the 99% how to survive the coming New World Order.
If you don't vote then you can't complain.

The New World Order is going to be launched by the Vatican in 2013. I just got the letter from the Pope as did all Catholics. Apparently he wants us to put a certain mark on everyone's forehead. I dunno, we have to obey... Lol
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>The Billy Graham Crusade held 9/92 in the Portland, Oregon area is an excellent example of Graham's compromise with Rome. The Catholic Sentinel of Oregon (April 24, 1992) contained an article entitled "Counselors Recruited For Billy Graham Crusade." The Sentinel reported that 10,000 counselors were expected to attend the necessary classes, and the Roman Catholic churches had set a goal to supply 6,000 of these. The article also stated,(regarding the "decision makers"): "Those who have been baptized Catholic or express a Catholic preference will be directed to local parishes that are part of the Crusade."
Fellowship with the Catholic Church was not the only worldliness at the Crusade. The 9/13/92 Oregonian said: "Over 7,000 young Christians plugged into their source at the Graham Crusade's Power Surge youth rally Saturday night in the Portland Memorial Coliseum. With the amplifiers turned up, and the lights turned down, the young T-shirt-and-jeans crowd rocked the rafters with songs of praise, lifted up on a pulsating rock beat."
After the Crusade was over, the 9/25/92 Catholic Sentinel had these words of favor for Graham:
"Graham's message is for people to return to God and their churches.... Graham offered special praise for the Catholic Church, saying,'We're delighted that the Roman Catholic Church now cooperates with us wherever we go ...'"
- Graham even finds it difficult to take a truly Christian position on moral issues. When in Portland for the aforementioned 9/92 Crusade, Graham had the unique opportunity to declare that homosexuality is sin. He was asked about his position on Oregon's upcoming (11/92) statewide referendum that would declare homosexuality abnormal, and would thereby prohibit government support of it. Rather than giving a clear answer from the Bible, Graham played the politician:
"I find it is emotional, with strong arguments on both sides of the issue. I intend to stay out of national and local politics while here. God loves all people whatever their ethnic or political background or their social orientation.... Christians take opposing views on many issues ... those on both sides of the issue must love each other.... I never speak against other groups" (9/22/92, The Statesman Journal).
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/g...
Graham is a good Christian and a great man. He is a man of integrity too, because surely he knew how hated he would be for speaking in favor of the Catholic Church. Rick Warren is the same way.
He has a photo of Mother Teresa hanging on his office wall. These guys know the hatred in their circles, so kudos to them.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>romney will not win,it would be a HUGE mistake to put him in office,I know, I live in mass where he was gov. and we lost a ton of jobs here because he invested in companies here,and had the factories shuttered and outsourced the jobs to china,he does that with all companies he buys major stocks in.A vote for romney is will bring us back to the bush era,where wall st. and financial institutions were allowed to run wild and and put hundreds of people out into the street,he plans of undoing all the new laws set up to protect people from loosing their homes and life savings,privatize social security?? that's nuts, especially now with a serious reccession going on,and how can you trust a guy who puts all his money in off shore bank accounts? cheating the irs out of tax money,not sure if obama does the same thing,he doesn't have the money romney does,not supplying all his financial records like he suppose to makes me suspicious.he had to be pushed and shoved to get him to show what he has so far,don't trust a person like that.
I want a good economy with good jobs just like everybody else.
The problem is, if the economy is more important to a person then the slaughter of 2 million innocents every year in America thru abortion, then we need to really examine our conscience.

Obama and all democrats have failed the working class by being in bed with Ideologues on the left. The DFL (Democratic Farmers and Laborers) is nothing of the sort anymore.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, if the economy is more important to a person then the slaughter of 2 million innocents every year in America thru abortion, then we need to really examine our conscience.
Obama and all democrats have failed the working class by being in bed with Ideologues on the left. The DFL (Democratic Farmers and Laborers) is nothing of the sort anymore.
I don't like abortion, at all; but I understand it. I have offered to raise a child just so the mother would not have an abortion.

Here are some questions for you.

1. Want would we do with 2 million more babies every year?

2. Can you force a parent to be a good parent?

3. Who is going to pay for these babies and the babies that they are going to grow up and have?

4. Is there any reason, in your opinion, that is good enough to allow an abortion?

5. Can you think of a better way to stop unwanted pregnancies?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Pes,
I was a bit puzzled at what everyone seems so upset over. Somehow, I missed he news story.
I am not 100% sure if Graham is correct or not.
My inclination is to think that the word "cult" probably does not quite fit what Mormonism is, exactly.
We don't really seem to have a single word for it.
A cult involves mind-control, and usually shunning of anyone who leaves, or is "outside."
I can think of groups that fit this. Manson, or Peoples' Temple, or Heaven's Gate.
But hat would not really fit Mormonism...
Itwould not fit Hinduism, either. I can't see calling Hinuism a cult, even though I consider it false, as I do Mormonism.
We don't have a word-class that would fit Mormonism, Hinduism, Worship-of-Buddha-Buddhism, or other non-Christian religions.
This is part of what is so weird about Mormonism. It makes a claim to be part of Christianity, but that claim can in no way be reconciled with actual Christianity. It's just too far out there, what with God th Father being a "promoted" human being, etc.
It uses terms familiar to Christians, and even he name "Jesus Christ," but none of these things mean what Christians say when Christians use them.
Should Graham have been listing it as a "cult ...?"
No ... I don't think so.
But once he *did,* I guess he needed to explain more he decision to change the status on his website.
If what people seem to think (that Graham is saying that Mormonism is really part of Christianity) is correct, then he is clearly mistaken, or pandering.
But if he was just trying to classify it correctly, just taking it down won't do. There really seems to be a need to explain why he thinks it should not be considered a cult, and just WHY he thinks it could be called part of Christianity (assuming he actually thinks so).
If Romney *loses,* Graham had better tread VERY lightly.
If Romney loses, and Graham changes the status back to "cult," everyone will know him for a hypocrite.
A shame, really.
Rob
(Oh. I meant to ask, why did you think the crusade you were at was a sham? What did you see that you thought was fake, assuming fakery is what you mean...?
yes, fakery is Exactly whatI am referring to. hojo seems to think that I am wrong, but I was an usher and I doubt if he was.

in most Chrsitians churches, when people come up to the altar to pra, we automatically thinkthat it is for one of two reeason, first they have a burden(for themself or another) or they come to get Saved.

with the crusade, Salvation plays a very small if any part in his invitation given.

when you see many people coming out of the stands, many(not all of course) are people like myself who have been picked by their churches to participate in talking to those people. you will find very little prayer being offerred up to God.

a few words are spoken to those people and pamplets are given to them, and then they are given over to a church member(lots of these people are ministers, deacons or elders) that they might have attended at one time,such as a Meth or even your RCC.
and that ROB is why he isnt as well thought of in some Christian Churches as he used to be.

He wants compromising instead of Salvation for those who would c ome as inquirers(he started using that word when it was found out that he want trying to get anyone Saved, just to "churchie" them for the numbers that his crusade could boast of.

and like I said about him and his statement about the Jews, he got caught LYING big time and tried to weasel out of it but the tapes dont lie.lol
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't vote then you can't complain.
The New World Order is going to be launched by the Vatican in 2013. I just got the letter from the Pope as did all Catholics. Apparently he wants us to put a certain mark on everyone's forehead. I dunno, we have to obey... Lol
You read it here first. Exactly as I've been saying all along.

All Protestants will be required to worship Mary.

Baptists will no longer be allowed to protest at military funerals.

One God, one Pope, one world.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
Have I misunderstood something? Somebody rejoicing about some souls who are doomed to hell??
That is wicked and evil and I couldn't wish that on my worst enemy!! What the hell kind of horrible person thinks that way?
4bdn is saying that I am rejoicing over billy graham being sent to hell and my post never said that at all, but he will lie about my words all that he can.

teh Bible is clear that God doesnt rejoice over one lost soul,

and neither would I.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

A cult is any group which teaches doctrines or beliefs that deviate from the biblical message of the Christian faith. It is very important that we recognize cults and avoid any involvement with them. Cults often teach some Christian truth mixed with error, which may be difficult to detect. There are some features common to most cults: They do not adhere solely to the sixty-six books of the Bible as the inspired Word of God. They add their "special revelations" to the Bible as equally authoritative. They do not accept that our relationship to Jesus Christ is a reality "by grace through faith" alone, but practice instead a salvation by works. They do not give Jesus Christ, the divine Son of God, full recognition as the second Person of the Trinity, composed of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Some of these groups are Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, the Unification Church, Unitarians, Spiritists, Scientologists, and others.

mr graham used to believe that it was "by grace through faith" years ago but tody, he doesnt beleive anything. just numbers in his ank account.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a jew? What is he now? Where did he claim to be anything different?
You are right about the, "he did not come to abolish the law", but no one will listen to you.
Christianity took the JEW out of Jesus. Jesus would not be his Jewish name. If he actually lived his family would never had called him Jesus. Jews pray with their hands at their side or behind them, christians reversed that and pray with their hands in the front.

Jewish men wear hats in synagogue, christians reversed that men DON'T wear hats worshipping.

Jewish women DON'T wear hats worshipping, christians reversed that women DO wear hats worshipping.

Images of Jesus (yeshua) appear to be western culture, catholic church doesn't want Jesus appearing as a JEW.

Christianity has honed, developed, and edited the life of an individual, removed his culture and turned him into FRANKENJESUS.

Christianity has done everything to take the JEW out of Jesus.

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, I have been to three of Billy Grahams Crusades over the past 40 years (as a Protestant and as a Catholic) so I know "exactly" what I am talking about and you "preston" (with all due respect) have "no idea as to what you are talking about!!
Hello HOJO......3 Billy Graham crusades you say!

Didn't you learn after the 1st crusade?

Billy Graham and his son are loved by millions. I guess we take you off that list. They have both done wonderful things for many people..........and now you call them anti-catholic, half truth, heresies, 41,999+ groups...
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>27 n.t. books are all hearsay books men nothing,all that is written in them the writers witnessed not a single thing,can't be proven to be accurate.
And the "only" way that you (yourself) can (prove) that you "are alive" jethro8, is that your name is not in the obituary column!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush was the REPULICAN president just 4 years ago, and he did nothing. What makes you believe anything is going to change?

You need to teach individuals about abortion. If legalized abortions were stopped, then illegal abortions would start right up like they did in the past.

Presidential candidates does nothing to stop abortions.

DID YOU KNOW that catholic women have more abortions per 1,000 than non catholic women? Its time you do your homework and learn to get it right.

Maybe you should start your crusade in your own church.

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/abortions-co...

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Catholic/2001...
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>and also let me add.
Only Karen has heard me Preach, through tapes that I sent her, and the other night when gif was saying that I wasnt a preacher(like orville, letting the flesh rule) karen came on here and said that he had heard me Preach and she enjoyed my tapes.
you being Pentecostal, would enjoy my type of Preaching also, since I dont use notes but totally allow God to use me, and He has.
I know that you are a Holiness preacher,or pastor.Wesleyan,Free Methodist,Nazarene,Church of God(Anderson,Indiana),Pilgrim Holiness?

Fiery preachers from those denominations.I attended for awhile a Wesleyan church,that pastor was very anointed.My start as a born-again Christian was with the Nazarenes.

You are an enigma to me,than again you are distinctly different from most holiness preachers.Your views on politics baffles me,it is not about voting for a M O R M O N,its about the PLATFORM.Obama not only is pro-death,and for planned parenthood,he is a socialist and a globalist,who wants to give America its last will and testament.He has aspirations of global significance.

But God has other plans for Obama I am sure,he may never be able to get on the global track,as much as he may want to.His little talks with the Russians and others that do not care about our country,lead me to think,he is pressing toward a neutralization of this country,that will ultimately make us a servant to the world,rather than a power,independent and a voice for real freedom.

As for your right to vote or not vote,you have it here in AMERICA.Do what you want preston,I have a feeling you are quite able to influence others,hopefully to lead as many to our Lord as possible in these last days.

As a believer I find you abrupt and rough around the edges,but than again I respect your contribution to this country as a vet.From what you said in the past you faced death( do not know how often in SERVICE),but that is for you to know.Your service for this country is commendable,and God bless you,your sons,daughters,and their precious little ones.

You are quick to call people liars,personally I believe people on this forum do not go out of their way to lie as much as you and some accuse people of doing.We do not all have the facts on everything,and there should be that consideration,the facts being slim at best,gives us all a lee-way to give our own opinion.Why consider it a lie?WELL that is your perogative.

I do not know you from adam,but you continue to claim you know several people on this forum,do you guys get on a private line? You are from different states and have busy lives,but you make such personal digs against people.I find it all complicated.But underneath it all preston,I value your opinion as a holiness preacher.I have known so many,and if your Woody is anything like some I have known,than the reality of Christian love and truth is known to Woody,and I hope you.But I wonder about your personal attacks and name calling,that gets to be obnoxious,to say the least.

AND surprise preston,I really am not a Pentecostal.I find that term to be narrow-minded and taking away from the truth of the Scriptures. Continued:
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HOJO......3 Billy Graham crusades you say!
Didn't you learn after the 1st crusade?
Billy Graham and his son are loved by millions. I guess we take you off that list. They have both done wonderful things for many people..........and now you call them anti-catholic, half truth, heresies, 41,999+ groups...
Your distorted comments, continues to prove how "out of touch" you REALLY ARE about ANYTHING..... Billy Graham embraces the teachings of the Catholic Church as Christian (as well as Pope Benedict). There is "no comparison" to his evangelistic (ecumentical bible ministry) in which he sees ALL CHRISTIANS as in (one body--one spirit in Christ -----VS------- Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, justachristian1, OLDJG, jethro8, New Age and the rest of the bible only (anti-catholic, anti-church) heretics on this forum, who are the "self-appointed" 42,196+ conflicting (paper pope-bible (mis)interpreters. These are the half-truth, half-heresy Christians-----definitely NOT--- Billy Graham

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
A cult is any group which teaches doctrines or beliefs that deviate from the biblical message of the Christian faith. It is very important that we recognize cults and avoid any involvement with them. Cults often teach some Christian truth mixed with error, which may be difficult to detect. There are some features common to most cults: They do not adhere solely to the sixty-six books of the Bible as the inspired Word of God. They add their "special revelations" to the Bible as equally authoritative. They do not accept that our relationship to Jesus Christ is a reality "by grace through faith" alone, but practice instead a salvation by works. They do not give Jesus Christ, the divine Son of God, full recognition as the second Person of the Trinity, composed of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Some of these groups are Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, the Unification Church, Unitarians, Spiritists, Scientologists, and others.
mr graham used to believe that it was "by grace through faith" years ago but tody, he doesnt beleive anything. just numbers in his ank account.
Thank you, but I will take the corrct meaning of cult over yours.

cult/k&#601;lt/
Noun:

A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "only" way that you (yourself) can (prove) that you "are alive" jethro8, is that your name is not in the obituary column!
Try again. That is the lamest of lame.

No biblical writer was alive to witness jesus.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Continued to Preston:

I attend the Assemblies of God,here in my city.It is the biggest church in the city right now,and our congregation is so mixed and so not a Pentecostal type group.You barely ever hear speaking in tongues.In private cell groups there are those who use their gifts.

I personally have not spoken in tongues for years,and Pentecostals consider that I am not using the gift God gave me for prayer and so on.I pray with the understanding,and not one word will proceed out of my mouth if I can help it in the flesh.When the Holy Spirit comes over me,as He is within me,I may experience a real moving,the holiness people iknow that,as Sanctification is an experience.

Nevertheless,I am not trying to get on subjects that people find debatable.You are quote opionated about Pentecostals as in your past posts.I basically understand your grevance with them.Many in the Assemblies of God try hard to distance themselves from the Pentecostal who wants to demonstrate their gifts.As I said before our services are far from pentecostal,but in our cell groups there are those who feel they must speak in tongues and so on.

However there is a strong spiritual atmosphere as well,and If the LORD chooses to use His gifts in our services,He will. It is not an issue with us.

Our pastors in the Evangelical churches are very united here.They often meet,and discuss issues,but most of all help the needy together,and join in big efforts to clean up our city as well.Together they march against abortion annually.

As for Mormonism,father dye is right it is hard to call them a cult.BECAUSE there is no personality running their church to this day,Joseph Smith and Brigham Young are long dead,Mormons are a very well established organization.

Nevertheless their theology is quite obviously not orthodox Christianity.I would not call them a Christian church,but Mormonism as we all label them.They want to be called "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints." AND that is their perogative,but orthodox Christianity they are not,and no matter how much they may shout to the world that they are Christian,they basically and fundamentally are not.

Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormons are well organized cults,and Billy Graham has no right to take anyone off the list of non-orthodox "Chritian cults",just because ROMNEY is running for president.

I may want Romney to be president at this point,but I would never want him to be my P A S T O R!

Obama is running this country to the ground,and as I said he is a globalist,and wants to neutralize AMERICA into a servant rather than a Power of an Independent nation.

Any president who would disc Canada,in oil research and deals with this country to improve our energy sources is anti-American as far as I am concerned.Obama does not care about what America is to this world,he wants us to become a 3rd rate nation,subservient to Europe,Middle East and so on.Obama is rich what does he care if he ruins this country,he will have his 5 million,and he'll write another book to promote his narcissism.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your distorted comments, continues to prove how "out of touch" you REALLY ARE about ANYTHING..... Billy Graham embraces the teachings of the Catholic Church as Christian (as well as Pope Benedict). There is "no comparison" to his evangelistic (ecumentical bible ministry) in which he sees ALL CHRISTIANS as in (one body--one spirit in Christ -----VS------- Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, justachristian1, OLDJG, jethro8, New Age and the rest of the bible only (anti-catholic, anti-church) heretics on this forum, who are the "self-appointed" 42,196+ conflicting (paper pope-bible (mis)interpreters. These are the half-truth, half-heresy Christians-----definitely NOT--- Billy Graham
Like all other holy men, billy is in it for the money and the power. No one can read the entire bible and still believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 385,241 - 385,260 of511,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

506 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Mandela 109,434
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min eternalrock 679,475
Say hello to everyone and I am new here 25 min Cisco Kid 5
Opposite Of Truth 27 min Cisco Kid 6
In Mexico City, where can I get hold of Nembutal? (Sep '10) 30 min Cisco Kid 11
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 33 min -USA-1 37,817
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min Aura Mytha 216,398
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 250,282
teen snapchat nudes 4 hr casher_98 105