Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637690 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Clay

Denver, CO

#399285 Oct 31, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>And just think axxording to Preston no christian's will be here to even witness it their all taken away in the middle of a 7 year tribularion..........lol
And just think if the protestant founder (Luther) got his wish to remove Revelation from the Bible!!

Many generations of fools never would have joined Apocalyptic cults.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#399286 Oct 31, 2012
I am glad to hear he is doing better Sere,.
Will keep praying till he is 100%

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#399287 Oct 31, 2012
jethro8 wrote:
OK PEOPLE,HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK,my g/f who is catholic,just lost her best friend of 30+ yrs,i'm not a believer or a praying man,and i'm not sure if there is a prayer for what i'm about to ask,which is a prayer to help my g/f get through this rough time,she is so heart broken she cried all day and was up half the night crying,these two were closer than sisters,and this poor woman died unexpectedly,so if you wouldn't mind saying a little something I'd appreciate it, for her sake,her name is donna. thank you (in advance).this is one time i hope the theory is real,i feel helpless because i can't heal her wound,just comfort her,which is not enough.
jethro8 good friend

I shall pray.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399288 Oct 31, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Chapter 13 where the 2 witnesses lay in the streets of Jerusalem and a voice comes out of heaven saying come up hither. That is the mid point of the 7 years of tribulation. Last 3 and half years will be the time of JACOBS TROUBLE, THE WRATH OF THE LAMB. The Catholics are wrong also about the BLOOD OF JESUS. They deny that we can pray directly to Jesus they believe that we need a human mediator. The Bible teaches us that we have a mediator between God and man it is Jesus.
The time of Jacobs trouble had alreafy been fullfilled and Determined upon his people. There house was left desolate in 70 A.D. They rhe same as the gentiles have to come to Christ now.

Where does it mention That is the mid point of the 7 years of tribulation. Last 3 and half years will be the time of JACOBS TROUBLE - NOWHERE. I would imagine it is after the three years or at the end being either a litteral 3 days or maybe 3 years. I lean towars 3 days athe end of the 3.5 years
Clay

Denver, CO

#399289 Oct 31, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this also Preston, the UN is the most likely place for the anti-christ to gain power, I believe also he will have ties to the vatican's spiritual leader to gain confidence over the people.
I also believe the anti-christ is already here.
Run away from them LTM.
As a Catholic, I have no concern with anti Christs and demons and tribulations and apocalypse and being left behind and Blah Blah Blah. I receive the Eucharist a couple times a week. I abide in Christ and He in I. Catholics have on fear; no anxiety and no paranoia. We shouldn't anyway.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399290 Oct 31, 2012
P.S. The they inhabitant of the earth without Gods seal wwill be tormented for I think it was 5 months
MICHAEL

Canada

#399291 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>Well ReginaM should be Dry and Safe Praise the Lord !!!
Not So! I heard her house floated into another suburb and she was in her attic trying to get out by poking holes in her roof.

She must not be as sqeaky clean as the other catholics thought she was.
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#399292 Oct 31, 2012
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
If it cannot be proven that why do they claim it to be fact?
Vatican/Bishops said it....millions of catholics believe it...sounds like you included.
Kind of cult like eh?
That would apply to all religious fath, then, as none of it can be proven as fact.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399293 Oct 31, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Chapter 13 where the 2 witnesses lay in the streets of Jerusalem and a voice comes out of heaven saying come up hither. That is the mid point of the 7 years of tribulation. Last 3 and half years will be the time of JACOBS TROUBLE, THE WRATH OF THE LAMB. The Catholics are wrong also about the BLOOD OF JESUS. They deny that we can pray directly to Jesus they believe that we need a human mediator. The Bible teaches us that we have a mediator between God and man it is Jesus.
REVELATION 11:3 "And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.(NKJV)

Location hidden

#399294 Oct 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you forget that the bible was written to control people.
TBS

The truth shall set you free....

John 8:34-36

" Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
MICHAEL

Canada

#399295 Oct 31, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is a "typical Protestant (anti-catholic) pot of propaganda--New Age!---As usual, you continue to have "no idea" as to what you are talking about--which is no surprise to ANY Catholic who reads the distorted "personal opinion trash"" that comes from the "made up spam" that you post. "Feel guilty about what you said??"
HARDLY THE CASE!---Just "feeling sorry" for the bondage of your "own hate" that you are "shackled in" against the faith and Salvation of other Christians on this forum--especially Catholics.
I have, and will continue to believe that we are ALL ecumentical brothers and sisters in Christ (some holding more truth than others)---You my friend "CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT"
Disgruntled catholics.....

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399296 Oct 31, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think if the protestant founder (Luther) got his wish to remove Revelation from the Bible!!
Many generations of fools never would have joined Apocalyptic cults.
You meant those that have the spirit of Prophecy and the testamony of Jesus Christ keeping the commandmen ts of God ? As it is written yep I regon so.
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#399297 Oct 31, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v= 9ko75nSUKrs
What is inside your credit card ?
Powdered paranoia.
They've been grinding it up and puttingit in there for decades now.
Don't you ever read Hal Linsey?
Rob
charles

Dublin, OH

#399298 Oct 31, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
That would apply to all religious fath, then, as none of it can be proven as fact.
I don't think I've ever seen a circus like that about pope john paul..if you have please share.
MICHAEL

Canada

#399299 Oct 31, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is a "typical Protestant (anti-catholic) pot of propaganda--New Age!---As usual, you continue to have "no idea" as to what you are talking about--which is no surprise to ANY Catholic who reads the distorted "personal opinion trash"" that comes from the "made up spam" that you post. "Feel guilty about what you said??"
HARDLY THE CASE!---Just "feeling sorry" for the bondage of your "own hate" that you are "shackled in" against the faith and Salvation of other Christians on this forum--especially Catholics.
I have, and will continue to believe that we are ALL ecumentical brothers and sisters in Christ (some holding more truth than others)---You my friend "CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT"

You probably just have a loose wire, or rusted connection in the frontal lobe. Its an easy fix, and before you know it you will be saying nice things about everyone not just catholics.

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399300 Oct 31, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Powdered paranoia.
They've been grinding it up and puttingit in there for decades now.
Don't you ever read Hal Linsey?
Rob
YEA I thought that is where it all originated..........rotflol
gig tonight to host.

Got to go folks I have a

Location hidden

#399301 Oct 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
How many millions of christians were affected by Hurricane Sandy?
Not a one of them had enough faith in their god, to move the storm off land.
Let that sink in. Either your god wanted the storm to hit and there was nothing anyone could do about it, or none of you has the correct amount of faith.
What does this storm tell us about you and your god?
TBS

You have no concept of what faith is....
God did not say that his children will not suffer while in this world. And when they do, you think it makes them a doubter, such as you?

No. The opposite is true....

James 1:2-4

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#399302 Oct 31, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>

Since you follow the process of relativism in the world, and call it divine. You are part of the substance that is dark. This IMHO iw why you question...,in other words, murmer against God....So beware the destroyer will destroy.
Your opinion - and only your opinion.

I personally disagree. I am part of the 'Light', whether you agree or not, because you really don't have a say, except for an opinion you've dreamed up.

And more than likely, just because I differ in my beliefs than you, and you have only accepted less than six of the original Apostles, and only a portion of Jesus' teachings.

Who is failing to accept all of what "God" presents?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#399303 Oct 31, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Satan.( And IMHO those who profess the world as being God....)
Why do you disbelieve either Matthew or Paul's Letter to Timothy?)
IMHO they both reference the same thing....Worship God, and God alone....
Since you follow the process of relativism in the world, and call it divine. You are part of the substance that is dark. This IMHO iw why you question...,in other words, murmer against God....So beware the destroyer will destroy.
BTW - Satan is a construct of man. The entity has never been proven to exist, just like "God".
charles

Dublin, OH

#399304 Oct 31, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
TBS
You have no concept of what faith is....
either does a 3 month old baby but some how they receive salvation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Clearwater 28,990
Do women like male butts? How do I know if I ha... (Oct '11) 5 min The one 64
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 30 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 30 min Paul is dead 3,683
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Sweetz7083 280,492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min Steve 44,194
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 1 hr vpcheats 137
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 968,823
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Peace_Warrior 618,203
More from around the web