Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,887
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399052 Oct 29, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Read this very slow and maybe you will finally be able to respond. The RCC has taken to opposing stands in regards to married priests. WHICH ONE is biblically correct? Comprehende?
Any other catholic can feel to answer this question instead of cowardly and ignorantly posting little judgies.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399053 Oct 29, 2012
Apen question: How can anyone claim to be a christian and then vote for a person or party who holds and promotes unchristian agendas? How can any christian justify voting for a president who promotes 'gay marriage'? How can any christian justify supporting a party that is 'pro-abortion' or more rightly 'anti-life'? But, maybe they are not christians at all? What do you think?
preston

Waverly, OH

#399054 Oct 29, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Read this very slow and maybe you will finally be able to respond. The RCC has taken to opposing stands in regards to married priests. WHICH ONE is biblically correct? Comprehende?
LOL, I USED THAT WORD "comprehende"ONE TIME AND I GOT ARGUED WITH FOR DAYS, by people saying it wasnt an actual word.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#399055 Oct 29, 2012
Psalm 100

King James Version (KJV)

100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399056 Oct 29, 2012
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the pot calling the kettle black!!
I defend, that's what I do. Silly!
What about your uncalled rudeness, calling Hojo parrot? Hmmmm!!!!
BTW, I have a great life, loving kids, husband, Church, friends, and relatives.
What about you, still single? lol
No you don't defend, you offend with such statements as 'your phoney little church'. That is not defending, and you know it.

Location hidden

#399057 Oct 29, 2012
1 John 4:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399058 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>wjy would you lie to this poster, at no time have I ever indicated that I love obama. if my son was on here, he could tell you differently since he supported obama at his campus and I was very angry with him.
but I do support the TRUTH, A SUBSTANCE THAT IS VERY FOREIGN TO THE LIKES OF YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.
Aug 10,`964, I took an oath to support this nation, it Constitution and the commander in Chief, so help me God.
that oath has never been rescinded by God, so why should you try and make me forget it?
2 Peter 2:20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.

1You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2And the things that you have heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

3You therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

4No man that wars entangles himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who has chosen him to be a soldier.

5And if a man also competes as an athlete, yet is he not crowned, unless he strives lawfully.

6The farmer that labors must be first partaker of the fruits.

7Consider what I say; and the Lord give you understanding in all things.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399059 Oct 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
Psalm 100
King James Version (KJV)
100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
I dont normally ask favors from anyone on here but you can stop this harrasment from gif very easily, when he says that I am an imnposter and am not a Preacher.

but I understand if you wish to not involve yourself. he has been harrassing me for almost 4 years.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399060 Oct 29, 2012
I saw the slur that you were trying to throw my way but unfortunately for you

I DONT VOTE.LOL.

and I agree with STAR,

you are no CHRISTIAN and in fact, you dont know what the word infers.

and I certainly did and do support the decision that obama made when he sent those SEALS into Pakistan to kill OBL,

a decision that was certainly not carried out by the past Republican President who could have cared less to wish to kill that Saudi and make them up set so they wouldnt send him a royalty check on their oil sales.

Location hidden

#399061 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I dont normally ask favors from anyone on here but you can stop this harrasment from gif very easily, when he says that I am an imnposter and am not a Preacher.
but I understand if you wish to not involve yourself. he has been harrassing me for almost 4 years.
I'm glad you understand that I wish not to get involved.

I will say that I have heard your preaching and really enjoyed it.
If I said I didn't, then I would be lying.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399062 Oct 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you understand that I wish not to get involved.
I will say that I have heard your preaching and really enjoyed it.
If I said I didn't, then I would be lying.
BUB stopped by today and asked me to try and preach real soon, and he had prayer with me about my pain with these shingles.
and during the night, I had a dream about him asking me.in a couple of weeks, I hit that Biblical number of three score and ten, but except for these shingles, i dont feel that old.lol

I would like to Preach a few more times, if it is the Lords will, and hopefully, this call will be given to my son for him to carry on.

did you see that I became a grandfather a couple of days ago, a little boy named Gavin preston
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399063 Oct 29, 2012
An open question: How can anyone claim to be a christian and then vote for a person or party who holds and promotes unchristian agendas? How can any christian justify voting for a president who promotes 'gay marriage'? How can any christian justify supporting a party that is 'pro-abortion' or more rightly 'anti-life'? But, maybe they are not christians at all? What do you think?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399064 Oct 29, 2012
How can anyone claim to be a christian and 'NOT VOTE'???

Location hidden

#399065 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>BUB stopped by today and asked me to try and preach real soon, and he had prayer with me about my pain with these shingles.
and during the night, I had a dream about him asking me.in a couple of weeks, I hit that Biblical number of three score and ten, but except for these shingles, i dont feel that old.lol
I would like to Preach a few more times, if it is the Lords will, and hopefully, this call will be given to my son for him to carry on.
did you see that I became a grandfather a couple of days ago, a little boy named Gavin preston
If it's the Lords will,then He will give you a message and help you through it.

Your not done till He say's your done.

I just turned 59 this month.
Right now,I'm feeling pretty old with the weather like it is.

Did you get much snow?

The Smokies got a good one.
Especially Mount LeConte.

Congratulations on the birth of your precious grandson.

They sure are a blessing.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399066 Oct 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's the Lords will,then He will give you a message and help you through it.
Your not done till He say's your done.
I just turned 59 this month.
Right now,I'm feeling pretty old with the weather like it is.
Did you get much snow?
The Smokies got a good one.
Especially Mount LeConte.
Congratulations on the birth of your precious grandson.
They sure are a blessing.
supposed to snow tomorrow, we had some freezing rain earlier today.
not looking forward to cold weather, for some reason it makes the pain from the shingles worse.

and jessie and Aaron are thrilled with this new addition to our family. Jess was really concerned about the health of him but everything checked out ok with him
preston

Waverly, OH

#399067 Oct 29, 2012
4GVN wrote:
How can anyone claim to be a christian and 'NOT VOTE'???
showing how ignorant that you are now.lol.

If the Bible and the NT says that a Christian should vote,

YOU WOULDNT BE ELIGIBLE

Location hidden

#399068 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>supposed to snow tomorrow, we had some freezing rain earlier today.
not looking forward to cold weather, for some reason it makes the pain from the shingles worse.
and jessie and Aaron are thrilled with this new addition to our family. Jess was really concerned about the health of him but everything checked out ok with him
I'm not looking forward to cold weather either.
If today is any indication of how it's gonna be this wnter,then I'm in for it.

I am thankful for my health though.
It could be worse.

My poor bassett hound Daisy isn't liking the weather either.

I hope your shingles get better.
I know what my husband went through,it was awful.

I'm glad your little sweet one is healthy.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399069 Oct 29, 2012
and lest I forgot, our family (Spiritual)got another addition yesterday, Shannons husband went to the altar yesterday and was Saved
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#399070 Oct 29, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Any other catholic can feel to answer this question instead of cowardly and ignorantly posting little judgies.
Okay.
I'll set aside your "pervert" accusation for now. After preston's post I understand it a little better.
The CC does not have a theological stance on married clergy. We have married deacons, and a handful of married priests in the Roman rite. In other Catholic rites (which are still part of the CC, married clergy is more often the norm, although they only consecrate unmarried priests for episcopacy.
A disciplinary change has occurred,, but that does not require a change in theology.
Rob

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#399071 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>supposed to snow tomorrow, we had some freezing rain earlier today.
Preston, sorry - I didn't know you had shingles. I hear they're terribly painful and uncomfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 263,450
Moses never existed 6 min Poov 556
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Dave Nelson 764,564
Barack Obama's birth certificate: Where is trut... 24 min Caesar 20
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 603,611
Blacks so Stupid to Burn they're own houses 1 hr yon 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 119,239
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr leyan sha 1,180
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Catcher1 175,040

Top Stories People Search