Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,202)

Showing posts 384,021 - 384,040 of529,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I would take sola confusion anyday over being part of a church that has historically killed many of God's elect,and has caused countless numbers of Jews to reject the Messiah for centuries.
I would take some confusion on this earth,than to be part of a system that wants to dominate the Body of Christ so that it can control our spiritual lives,rather than to let the Holy Spirit to do it."Faithful is He who has called you who also will do it."Thessalonians.
Since I do not believe that most Christians are confused,I will continue to walk with brothers and sisters in Christ who take the Word of God seriously,and are willing to lay down their lives for both Christ and the brethren.
There is not one directive in the Word of God that calls us to believe that Mary is sinless,or that she was an ever-Virgin,or that she is even the Queen of Heaven.If you want to believe such that is your perogative,but non-Catholic Christians are NOT heretics because we do not adhere to such beliefs.
Greetings PAD good friend

Here is the problem....You have not resolved the issue of who Mary is in the Church....You would rather have "larger" numbers of Christians, than correct teachings....

You are not allowing Catholics to determine for themselves what is heresy. Catholics power is not in "larger" numbers, but rather apostolic succession, its oneness, its inclusive universality, and its holiness. It is not a democratic institution, which you are trying to make Christianity....

(By the way today more Catholics died in Nigeria as a result of a car bomber....)

http://news.yahoo.com/two-suicide-bombers-att...
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
This is what the oral 'tradition' of the Catholic Church gives us... NOTHING like what the Bible says.
Nothing at all.
And that's the way the Devil wants it. Coincidence? I think not..
Except that the canon of sacred scripture comes out of the Catholic Tradition ("Teaching").
Not that you will ever accept that, but it makes it no less true.
Rob

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.”

Proverbs 9:10 KJV

Conviction and Salvation. Thank you Lord

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

“The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.” Psalm 25:14-15 KJV
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
HARMONY? FLOW TOGETHER?
-
They flow PARALLEL ... NEVER MEETING - they are diametrically opposed!
-
OR EXPLAIN TO ME:
The inquisition?
-
IF you can explain to me how the inquisition is in HARMONY with the Bible, I will rejoin the Catholic Church.
Inquisition, crusades, inquisition, crusades Blah Blah Blah.
Look, Guest. Once and for all, do a little research on those things and then come back and act like you gotta clue.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
How true!!!!
God does not send anyone to Hell....nor to Heaven. He only provides the accommodations...
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
What happens to those who deny the divinity of Jesus Christ?
And what about those that make up lies (Mary Ann Collins)? What happens to them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” Psalm 19:14 KJV
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
good friend
Titus 3:10
"A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject...."
I Timothy 1
" 18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."
Amen Robert!

Heb: 17 Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you.

"Respect those who are laboring among you and who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you, and show esteem for them with special love on account of their work." (1 Thess 5:12)

(Titus 1:5) "For this reason I left you in Crete so that you might set right what remains to be done and appoint presbyters in every town, as I directed you."

Acts 20: 17-28

"Keep watch over yourselves and over the whole flock of which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers (i.e. bishops), in which you tend the Church of God that He acquired with His own Blood."

2 Peter 3:16

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Psalm 56:5 All day long they twist my words; they are always plotting to harm me.

Jeremiah 23:36 But you must not mention 'the oracle of the LORD' again, because every man's own word becomes his oracle and so you distort the words of the living God, the LORD Almighty, our God.

Hebrews 5:11 We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn.

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed--an accursed brood!

2 Peter 3:2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

Psalm 56:5 All day long they twist my words; they are always plotting to harm me.

My People are destroyed for their lack of knowledge

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust wholeheartedly in Jesus Christ and know that whatever Church He started, is being guided on truth.

...and yet you only accept a portion of Jesus' teachings.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for all non-catholics on this forum, that Church happens to be the Catholic Church.
The so-called "Church has been debunked..
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>In a way, to deny this truth is to lack faith in the Christ. To deny this truth is to believe Christ was lying when He promised to be with them til the end.
Looks like you already do.

And look where you stand......denying all of Jesus' teachings, because MEN told you that they were valid.

Stop misleading others, while you still can.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
....greeting friend
By your response,"Those who have taken this belief and "ran with it", like me, have developed a much better understanding of the material world we exist in. This makes you a true gnostic....One who believes that some special kind of knowledge is salvation. This makes gnosticism exclusive in nature, thus not available to all humanity....
Untrue - it is available to all of humanity, but will require "humanity" to set aside as a follower and become one who goes out to learn.

Christianity forbids this line of thinking.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>You also go on to write," In my life, I try to separate that "darkness" you and Christianity think only exists outside your world." Obviously, that is an opinion....Something you think...Notice the irony in that statement....
Of course it is - because no religion has been proven as the "truth".

There - some more honesty for ya.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian may not always do what is right. But is convicted, and then can repent. In your system of gnosticism, it is simply "trying" to seperate out darkness....It then falls short because there is no sacrifice.

All of which are choices of Self.
Imagine that, huh?
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is the better choice in logical sense because Jesus is the Sacrifice.
This is where we will disagree.

Jesus showed us the way. Christianity diverts it - so that it requires participation in an organization, in order for the follower to be "saved".

Jesus never spoke of this concept.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a pleasant day, Preston. May God bless you with all that you need.
Rob
why am I not surprised that you cant address the subject matter?
but dont worry about me, this HAS BEEN A GLORIOUS AND BLESSED DAY FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.
WE BROUGHT OUR GRANDSON HOME, WHICH IS A GREAT OCCASION THAT A PERSON LIKE YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE.LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
This is what the oral 'tradition' of the Catholic Church gives us... NOTHING like what the Bible says.
Nothing at all.
And that's the way the Devil wants it. Coincidence? I think not..
-
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the canon of sacred scripture comes out of the Catholic Tradition ("Teaching").
Not that you will ever accept that, but it makes it no less true.
Rob
-
This post has made it abundantly clear what Catholics do.
-
If they don't like what is said, they edit it for content.
-
They can't wrap their heads around the truth and so they can't differentiate between the Bible and the Catholic Church. So they completely ignore what the Bible has to say so they can call it Catholic Teaching. How incredibly mind-boggling is that? It's insane really.
-
==========
HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST:
-
IF the Bible is NOT enough, we are all screwed.
-
Have you ever played that game where you sit in a big circle and whisper in the next person's ear, and so on until it get back around to the first person?-- the message is nothing like what he first person said.
-
Nothing at all.
And that's the way the Devil wants it. Coincidence? I think not.
It is NO coincidence that the Catholic Church is very different from the first century churches.
-
and as for the Protestant churches?
ONE of them has to be right (or we are doomed)...but I won't stop looking 'til I find it.
period.
==========
My original post is quite different from what he posted, isn't it?
-
Just as the TRUTH from the Bible is quite different from what the Catholic Church teaches.

FYI Rob Dye: the "canon" of scripture was NOT decided upon by the Catholic Church.
-
No. The Canon of Scripture was decided upon by Holy Spirit.
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>why am I not surprised that you cant address the subject matter?
but dont worry about me, this HAS BEEN A GLORIOUS AND BLESSED DAY FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.
WE BROUGHT OUR GRANDSON HOME, WHICH IS A GREAT OCCASION THAT A PERSON LIKE YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE.LOL
Congrats, Preston.
May God continue to shower you with His blessings.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
HARMONY? FLOW TOGETHER?
-
They flow PARALLEL ... NEVER MEETING - they are diametrically opposed!
-
OR EXPLAIN TO ME:
The inquisition?
-
IF you can explain to me how the inquisition is in HARMONY with the Bible, I will rejoin the Catholic Church.
-
-
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Inquisition, crusades, inquisition, crusades Blah Blah Blah.
Look, Guest. Once and for all, do a little research on those things and then come back and act like you gotta clue.
-
You can't refute me, so you mock me as if the TRUTH is NOT important.
-
Guess what! The TRUTH IS IMPORTANT!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Yes hojo,you joined the only church that follows one man called a Pope.The only church that has cluttered its buildings with statues that are quite advantageous to the economy of your only church.
Yes hojo,the only church you belong to has forced an issue of celibacy on its clergy for centuries,and intends on doing so,which is not biblical,nor even remotely Jewish.
Your only church has placed the Mother of our Lord on a pedestal she would never place herself on,yet the apparitions all claim that Mary wants obesiance,and a form of worship or praise,of course is not for God.
Your only church has for centuries laid a heavy load of rules and canon laws on its people,so much so,that its people were more concerned about following those rules and laws,than learning about Grace,and what they have inherited in Christ.
Your only church has a system of canonizing men and women to be "Saints",when the Bible has called all believers the saints of God.
For years and years your only church discouraged individual study of the Bible.Treating individuals as incapable of receiving the truth from prayer and study of God's Word.Only priests could give the right interpretation of the Word.Many of your people found out that the only church deprived them of a spiritual treasure God intends for every believer to have.
And your list of responses is "typical" anti-catholic distorted rhetoric of hostility, hate and vengeance that bible only Protestants are "so famous for".... Condemnation, lies, deception and heresy against Jesus Christ and His historically and biblically PROVEN ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH are the "benchmarks and the (entire basis) of the Protestant (anti-catholic agenda of what they preach!!.. FURTHERMORE--there are many, many, many Protestants that I respect for their faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, because they (in turn) respect the belief of other religious faiths--including Catholics!! HOWEVER --this is unlike those on this forum, such as Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, justachristian1, OLDJG, YOU, jethro8 and others who are on this forum ONLY to attack, destructively condemn, hostily judge and beligerently spread their anti-catholic venom against the faith of other Christians, their personal relationship to Jesus Christ and the Churches they worship --ESPECIALLY CATHOLICS.-----We are all ecumentical brothers and sisters in Christ--and yes--some are half-truth, half Christian that "persist" in spreading heresy by,distorting biblical and historical TRUTH. Preaching heresy is "nothing new" in the history of Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church. The 3rd century Arian heresy, initiated and leveled these false and distorted teachings against the Catholic Church and some of you Protestants have decided to continue their "heretical teachings. We, as Catholics, can respect, co-exist and live in the "unity of Christ" with other Christian beliefs----HOWEVER it is "clear" that bible only Protestant (can not and will not) accept the teachings of Jesus is in the Catholic Church and the fact that Christ is the (again) the ecumentical Savior,---- AND---- will "make up or say ANYTHING" to divide--NOT unify. We as Catholics chose to follow "those rules" as you say "that clearly conveys and teaches the TRUTH"of the bible and the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Just look in our country, today at what your "personal opinion" bible only Christianity has done to your Protestant Churches and to the "misleading of its people". Immorality has "infected" our society with Abortion, homosexual tolerant behavior, embroyonic stem cell research, euthenasia, gay marriage, and on and on --whichever way the"political wind decides to blow". I will continue to defend the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ that is spoken and revealed to us as Catholics each and every day, at Daily Mass
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Yes hojo,you joined the only church that follows one man called a Pope.The only church that has cluttered its buildings with statues that are quite advantageous to the economy of your only church.
Yes hojo,the only church you belong to has forced an issue of celibacy on its clergy for centuries,and intends on doing so,which is not biblical,nor even remotely Jewish.
Your only church has placed the Mother of our Lord on a pedestal she would never place herself on,yet the apparitions all claim that Mary wants obesiance,and a form of worship or praise,of course is not for God.
Your only church has for centuries laid a heavy load of rules and canon laws on its people,so much so,that its people were more concerned about following those rules and laws,than learning about Grace,and what they have inherited in Christ.
Your only church has a system of canonizing men and women to be "Saints",when the Bible has called all believers the saints of God.
For years and years your only church discouraged individual study of the Bible.Treating individuals as incapable of receiving the truth from prayer and study of God's Word.Only priests could give the right interpretation of the Word.
And your list of responses is "typical" anti-catholic distorted rhetoric of hostility, hate and vengeance that bible only Protestants are "so famous for".... Condemnation, lies, deception and heresy against Jesus Christ and His historically and biblically PROVEN ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH are the "benchmarks and the (entire basis) of the Protestant (anti-catholic agenda of what they preach!!.. FURTHERMORE--there are many, many, many Protestants that I respect for their faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, because they (in turn) respect the belief of other religious faiths--including Catholics!! HOWEVER --this is unlike those on this forum, such as Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, justachristian1, OLDJG, YOU, jethro8 and others who are on this forum ONLY to attack, destructively condemn, hostily judge and beligerently spread their anti-catholic venom against the faith of other Christians, their personal relationship to Jesus Christ and the Churches they worship --ESPECIALLY CATHOLICS.-----We are all ecumentical brothers and sisters in Christ--and yes--some are half-truth, half Christian that "persist" in spreading heresy by,distorting biblical and historical TRUTH. Preaching heresy is "nothing new" in the history of Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church. The 3rd century Arian heresy, initiated and leveled these false and distorted teachings against the Catholic Church and some of you Protestants have decided to continue their "heretical teachings. We, as Catholics, can respect, co-exist and live in the "unity of Christ" with other Christian beliefs----HOWEVER it is "clear" that bible only Protestant (can not and will not) accept the teachings of Jesus is in the Catholic Church and the fact that Christ is the (again) the ecumentical Savior,---- AND---- will "make up or say ANYTHING" to divide--NOT unify. We as Catholics chose to follow "those rules" as you say "that clearly conveys and teaches the TRUTH"of the bible and the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Just look in our country, today at what your "personal opinion" bible only Christianity has done to your Protestant Churches and to the "misleading of its people". Immorality has "infected" our society with Abortion, homosexual tolerant behavior, embroyonic stem cell research, euthenasia, gay marriage, and on and on --whichever way the"political wind decides to blow". I will continue to defend the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ that is spoken and revealed to us as Catholics each and every day, at Daily Mass

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>My People are destroyed for their lack of knowledge
Why don't we concentrate on what the bible god says?

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

Can we agree that this is sick?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
except that Peter was not a pope.
and some sold the papacy
and some murdered to gain power of the papacy
and some had kids
and some raped little boys
and some ordered torture and murder of heretics
some list you got there!
You've been reading "way to many" Protestant "fiction History books"
that have distorted the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
except that Peter was not a pope.
and some sold the papacy
and some murdered to gain power of the papacy
and some had kids
and some raped little boys
and some ordered torture and murder of heretics
some list you got there!
-
-
hojo wrote:
You've been reading "way to many" Protestant "fiction History books"
that have distorted the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church.
-
WOW!
That's "Protestant" 'fiction' history?
-
I was getting it from secular history and from the Catholic Church itself.
-
You know the Church HAS paid out on the priests raping little boys, don't you?
-
How do you call that "Protestant FICTION"?
-
I Guess the Protestants all got together and made these millions of dollars of payoffs in the name of the Catholic church ... in order to make the church look bad! d'oh! Go figure!
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
<quoted text>
-
This post has made it abundantly clear what Catholics do.
-
If they don't like what is said, they edit it for content.
-
They can't wrap their heads around the truth and so they can't differentiate between the Bible and the Catholic Church. So they completely ignore what the Bible has to say so they can call it Catholic Teaching. How incredibly mind-boggling is that? It's insane really.
-
==========
HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST:
-
IF the Bible is NOT enough, we are all screwed.
-
Have you ever played that game where you sit in a big circle and whisper in the next person's ear, and so on until it get back around to the first person?-- the message is nothing like what he first person said.
-
Nothing at all.
And that's the way the Devil wants it. Coincidence? I think not.
It is NO coincidence that the Catholic Church is very different from the first century churches.
-
and as for the Protestant churches?
ONE of them has to be right (or we are doomed)...but I won't stop looking 'til I find it.
period.
==========
My original post is quite different from what he posted, isn't it?
-
Just as the TRUTH from the Bible is quite different from what the Catholic Church teaches.
FYI Rob Dye: the "canon" of scripture was NOT decided upon by the Catholic Church.
-
No. The Canon of Scripture was decided upon by Holy Spirit.
Oh.
But ... NOT ... through the Church ...
Ummm.
Okay.
Could I just ask this?
[From Wikipedia:] "The first council that accepted the present Catholic canon (the Canon of Trent) may have been the Synod of Hippo Regius in North Africa (393); the acts of this council, however, are lost. A brief summary of the acts was read at and accepted by the Councils of Carthage in 397 and 419.[27] These councils were under the authority of St. Augustine, who regarded the canon as already closed.[28]"
So, here is my question: How did the Catholics ever come up with this? Either they mugged the Holy Spirit, and looted His Pockets (you just can't trust them Catholics!), or they STOLE it from real Christians, who had received the list from the Holy Spirit, and had been keeping it in ... keeping it in ... hmmm ... an ancient shoebox? But the those bastards Catholics came along and tried to take the credit for themselves!
But ... who were there "real Christians" the damned Catholics stole it from?
Do you have ANY historical records you can cite for such ideas as these, or have something more plausible?
Rob

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 384,021 - 384,040 of529,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Erectile Dysfunction can affect you relation (Aug '07) 3 min gracehokins 66
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min Al Capone 3,873
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Hidingfromyou 716,397
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Student 38,404
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Rosa_Winkel 93,216
Jamaican man seeking to start a new life with a... 24 min dutty86 1
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 24 min andet1987 18
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Dr_Zorderz 255,687
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Hidingfromyou 223,149
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 171,442
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••