Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627742 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#399046 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you settle it in your heart. ASK KAREN TO SEND YOU A COPY OF ME PREACHING. SHE HAS ONE.
that will settle it for you or anyone else.lol
My kind of preaching actually is Gods Anointing, not some charlatan like benny hinn
~~~

Hey imposter... you impress no one... Every one here know just whom the fraud really is... You are evidently with out exception an imposter... in your whole existence. You never saw Nam...never was a preacher...and certainly are not a Born again Christian.(2 hrs ago | post #399012)

#399047 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
I posted all of those links to show mr fraud that he never gets anything RIGHT.
when all is said and done, I dont care who votes for who or if you even vote.
as for me, I gave my life to the Lord on 8/25/82, that experience turned me away from politics since I had lived with them all of my life.
my dad and brother was mayor of our home town for decades(between the two). my cousin was mayor of a neighboring town on the same day that my brother was elected, my dad was a judge for several years and my brother was not only Mayor but also served two terms as county commissioner before he retired from public service,which was after he had retired from a large Corp as a VP.
SO I DONT CARE.LOL
~~~

Hey imposter... you impress no one... Every one here know just whom the fraud really is... You are evidently with out exception an imposter... in your whole existence. You never saw Nam...never was a preacher...and certainly are not a Born again Christian.

#399048 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
Robert,
I am glad that I found out about your service, it has enabled me to have a better respect towards you.
~~~
Hey imposter... you impress no one... Every one here know just whom the fraud really is... You are evidently with out exception an imposter... in your whole existence. You never saw Nam...never was a preacher...and certainly are not a Born again Christian.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399050 Oct 29, 2012
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church IS alway in agreement with Scripture!!
Read it slowly so you can understant...
Both Paul and Jesus have said.....
Jesus much prefers that priest do not marry. He made this quite
clear when He praised the Apostles for giving up "all" to follow
Him, saying, "And every one that hath left house, or brethren, or
sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands for
name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall possess life
everlasting." (Matt. 19:27-29).
And St Paul says …: "He that is
without a wife, is solicitous for the things that belong to the
Lord, how he may please God. But he that is with a wife, is
for the things of the world, how he may please his wife: and he
is divided." [1 Cor. 7:32-33]
"In other words, matrimony is good – Christ made it one of the holy sacraments of His Church – but it is not conducive to that complete dedication which is incumbent upon those who submit themselves to another of Christ's holy sacraments – that of Holy Orders. Even so, the unmarried state of the Catholic priesthood is not an inflexible law – under certain conditions a priest may be dispensed from this law."
Can't be any more clear.
Read this very slow and maybe you will finally be able to respond. The RCC has taken to opposing stands in regards to married priests. WHICH ONE is biblically correct? Comprehende?
preston

Waverly, OH

#399051 Oct 29, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says.....As the end times come closer.
Where do you get that information from?
You are like most posters. You shape your personal life on what scriptures say.
I say start making personal decisions yourself. If you think about sex a lot, you are normal.
QUIT WORRYING!
lol, try reading a little closer, I never said this " the end times come closer". it was in the article.
but If I do live my "personal life" according to the Scriptures,

THEN I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, HOW ABOUT YOU?

and let me clue YOU in on something,

I DONT LIVE MY LIFE ACCORDING TO WHAT THUS SAITH MICHAEL.LOL
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399052 Oct 29, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Read this very slow and maybe you will finally be able to respond. The RCC has taken to opposing stands in regards to married priests. WHICH ONE is biblically correct? Comprehende?
Any other catholic can feel to answer this question instead of cowardly and ignorantly posting little judgies.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399053 Oct 29, 2012
Apen question: How can anyone claim to be a christian and then vote for a person or party who holds and promotes unchristian agendas? How can any christian justify voting for a president who promotes 'gay marriage'? How can any christian justify supporting a party that is 'pro-abortion' or more rightly 'anti-life'? But, maybe they are not christians at all? What do you think?
preston

Waverly, OH

#399054 Oct 29, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Read this very slow and maybe you will finally be able to respond. The RCC has taken to opposing stands in regards to married priests. WHICH ONE is biblically correct? Comprehende?
LOL, I USED THAT WORD "comprehende"ONE TIME AND I GOT ARGUED WITH FOR DAYS, by people saying it wasnt an actual word.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#399055 Oct 29, 2012
Psalm 100

King James Version (KJV)

100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399056 Oct 29, 2012
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the pot calling the kettle black!!
I defend, that's what I do. Silly!
What about your uncalled rudeness, calling Hojo parrot? Hmmmm!!!!
BTW, I have a great life, loving kids, husband, Church, friends, and relatives.
What about you, still single? lol
No you don't defend, you offend with such statements as 'your phoney little church'. That is not defending, and you know it.

Location hidden

#399057 Oct 29, 2012
1 John 4:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#399058 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>wjy would you lie to this poster, at no time have I ever indicated that I love obama. if my son was on here, he could tell you differently since he supported obama at his campus and I was very angry with him.
but I do support the TRUTH, A SUBSTANCE THAT IS VERY FOREIGN TO THE LIKES OF YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.
Aug 10,`964, I took an oath to support this nation, it Constitution and the commander in Chief, so help me God.
that oath has never been rescinded by God, so why should you try and make me forget it?
2 Peter 2:20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.

1You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2And the things that you have heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

3You therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

4No man that wars entangles himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who has chosen him to be a soldier.

5And if a man also competes as an athlete, yet is he not crowned, unless he strives lawfully.

6The farmer that labors must be first partaker of the fruits.

7Consider what I say; and the Lord give you understanding in all things.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399059 Oct 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
Psalm 100
King James Version (KJV)
100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
I dont normally ask favors from anyone on here but you can stop this harrasment from gif very easily, when he says that I am an imnposter and am not a Preacher.

but I understand if you wish to not involve yourself. he has been harrassing me for almost 4 years.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399060 Oct 29, 2012
I saw the slur that you were trying to throw my way but unfortunately for you

I DONT VOTE.LOL.

and I agree with STAR,

you are no CHRISTIAN and in fact, you dont know what the word infers.

and I certainly did and do support the decision that obama made when he sent those SEALS into Pakistan to kill OBL,

a decision that was certainly not carried out by the past Republican President who could have cared less to wish to kill that Saudi and make them up set so they wouldnt send him a royalty check on their oil sales.

Location hidden

#399061 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I dont normally ask favors from anyone on here but you can stop this harrasment from gif very easily, when he says that I am an imnposter and am not a Preacher.
but I understand if you wish to not involve yourself. he has been harrassing me for almost 4 years.
I'm glad you understand that I wish not to get involved.

I will say that I have heard your preaching and really enjoyed it.
If I said I didn't, then I would be lying.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399062 Oct 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you understand that I wish not to get involved.
I will say that I have heard your preaching and really enjoyed it.
If I said I didn't, then I would be lying.
BUB stopped by today and asked me to try and preach real soon, and he had prayer with me about my pain with these shingles.
and during the night, I had a dream about him asking me.in a couple of weeks, I hit that Biblical number of three score and ten, but except for these shingles, i dont feel that old.lol

I would like to Preach a few more times, if it is the Lords will, and hopefully, this call will be given to my son for him to carry on.

did you see that I became a grandfather a couple of days ago, a little boy named Gavin preston
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399063 Oct 29, 2012
An open question: How can anyone claim to be a christian and then vote for a person or party who holds and promotes unchristian agendas? How can any christian justify voting for a president who promotes 'gay marriage'? How can any christian justify supporting a party that is 'pro-abortion' or more rightly 'anti-life'? But, maybe they are not christians at all? What do you think?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#399064 Oct 29, 2012
How can anyone claim to be a christian and 'NOT VOTE'???

Location hidden

#399065 Oct 29, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>BUB stopped by today and asked me to try and preach real soon, and he had prayer with me about my pain with these shingles.
and during the night, I had a dream about him asking me.in a couple of weeks, I hit that Biblical number of three score and ten, but except for these shingles, i dont feel that old.lol
I would like to Preach a few more times, if it is the Lords will, and hopefully, this call will be given to my son for him to carry on.
did you see that I became a grandfather a couple of days ago, a little boy named Gavin preston
If it's the Lords will,then He will give you a message and help you through it.

Your not done till He say's your done.

I just turned 59 this month.
Right now,I'm feeling pretty old with the weather like it is.

Did you get much snow?

The Smokies got a good one.
Especially Mount LeConte.

Congratulations on the birth of your precious grandson.

They sure are a blessing.
preston

Waverly, OH

#399066 Oct 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's the Lords will,then He will give you a message and help you through it.
Your not done till He say's your done.
I just turned 59 this month.
Right now,I'm feeling pretty old with the weather like it is.
Did you get much snow?
The Smokies got a good one.
Especially Mount LeConte.
Congratulations on the birth of your precious grandson.
They sure are a blessing.
supposed to snow tomorrow, we had some freezing rain earlier today.
not looking forward to cold weather, for some reason it makes the pain from the shingles worse.

and jessie and Aaron are thrilled with this new addition to our family. Jess was really concerned about the health of him but everything checked out ok with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min RiccardoFire 615,646
Play "end of the word" part 2 15 min andet1987 710
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Lbj 14,623
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min AussieBobby 42,271
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min NoStress4me 951,150
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 41 min Ann Bonney 53,583
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 1 hr Botam boy 329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 180,047
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 278,473
More from around the web