Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658879 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#398817 Oct 28, 2012
799
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
to catholic's this woman does not exist Oxbow.
They wish she didn't....they can't stand to face the truth...
Orville

Portland, OR

#398818 Oct 28, 2012
Psalm 91 >>
King James Version

----------
1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation
Orville

Portland, OR

#398819 Oct 28, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, I looked at this, and was sure startled. Surely THAT could not be from the CCC!
.
The paragraph makes it look as though Mary has a "saving office" equivalent to Christ.
.
THAT certainly could not be right!
.
As it turns out, it wasn't.
.
You carefully edited out the part of the paragraph that tells what Mary's "saving office" actually *is.*(It turns out she did have one, just as Moses and all the prophets did, and one quite distinct from anyone else in salvation history.
.
I won't bother putting the chopped out part in the thread. You obviously did not want anyone else to read it, which is why you edited it the way you did. Anybody can find the entire paragraph, unedited, by Googling "CCC 969."
.
Dishonesty is unbecoming, Oxbow. The truth, unvarnished and unedited, should be enough to make your point.
.
When it isn't, and you have to resort to deception, it says something about your position, or you, or both.
.
Too bad.
.
I might have found discussing faith with you illuminating in some way.
.
Now that I know you are willing to cheat, I know there is no point.
.
Rob




Rob,
Moses, nor any person throughout the Bible could not offer salvation. Only our Messiah-Jesus.
Acts 4.
10Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,....
whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.




Salvation Begins with the Word of God

Salvation begins with the Word of Holy God. Apart from God’s Holy Word, we would be up a creek without a paddle.“Being born again, not of corruptible SEED, but of incorruptible, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which liveth and abideth for ever”(1st Peter 1:23). The Word of Holy God is NOT merely a book, the Word of God is alive! Notice the words,“...which liveth and abideth forever.” It is alive because the Christ--Jesus, is alive.
The Bible is the “seed” in our heart that can sprout into new spiritual life. This can only happen by the power of God’s Holy Spirit.




Orville

Portland, OR

#398820 Oct 28, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So we say we don't worship Mary. But you say we do, so we do.
Get lost. You have allot of explaining to do in the 'baring false witness category'.


Do you?

Catholicism has historically worshiped the woman "Mary-Queen of Heaven" by praying to her & reciting the prayer/chant, "Hail Mary".

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#398821 Oct 28, 2012
I see no support from Scripture on the following:

Finally, the Roman Catholic Church teaches that when Mary's life on earth was completed, God miraculously took her into heaven. There He crowned her Queen of Heaven and Earth [966]:

The Blessed Virgin Mary is to be called Queen not only on account of her divine motherhood but also because by the will of God she had a great part in the work of our salvation....

In this work of redemption the blessed Virgin Mary was closely associated with her Christ.... Just as Christ, because he redeemed us, is by a special title our King and Lord, so too is Blessed Mary, our Queen and our Mistress, because of the unique way in which she co-operated in our redemption.

She provided her very substance for his body, she offered him willingly for us, and she took a unique part in our salvation by desiring it, praying for it, and so obtaining it....-- Ad Coeli Reginam(13)
Orville

Portland, OR

#398823 Oct 28, 2012
The Holy Word of Holy God is Powerful, alive and present....

The Word of Holy God is a book of power...

“For the WORD OF GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart”(Hebrews 4:12).

There is NO book in the universe that can compare to the power of the Word of God. It was the very Word of God that created the universe. It was the Word of God that became flesh and dwelt among men and they beheld His glory as of the only Begotten Son of God. It’s been said,“If man could write the Bible, he wouldn’t and if he would, he couldn’t.”


There is no way possible that such a book could have been written by mortal men. The Bible is the only Book in the world that shows men their sinfulness and offers a plan of redemption. The Bible is alive because the Holy Spirit (God) speaks to us while we read it. God has promised to guide His Children into the truth through His Holy Spirit. God is the Author of the Bible, and the authenticator, not man. The Author-Holy God, will guide us if we will allow Him.
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

#398824 Oct 28, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of her LTM. I would not put it past Ox (among others) to make up a name, Mary Ann Collins, for the sole purpose of spreading lies about us. This is not unusual LTM.. I know your heart loves Jesus and Our Lord loves you back. This should make you want to seek out the truth. If your team is baring false witness in order to preach their version of the Gospel, you best run.
Hypotheticaly, if Sister Collins was real, so what? The woman is an idiot for thinking she was worshiping Mary, and likely will be eternally regretfully for accusing her former Sisters of something they are not guilty of.
Again, false accusations against Catholicism (statue and Mary worship) are what brought me back into the Church and the fullness in the Holy Eucharist. I will forever be thankful for that JW guy and my wifes Evangelical friend who tried in vain to make me believe Catholics are worshiping Mary. I pray other potential victims of these people can recognize that a lie like that can only be from the Devil.
.
Funny.
.
I have a similar story.
.
I was more or less a cultural catholic before college, but it was exposure to the Jack Chick and Alberto stuff caused me to examine whether what they were saying was true or not.
.
When I found that Alberto got points of Catholic dogma dead wrong (very unlikely for a "Catholic Bishop and Jesuit," I started learning more about the Catholic aith, and even attended all the classes of the RCIA.
.
Were it not for Alberto Rivera's lies, I would probably not be a priest.
.
He's buried in an unmarked grave about two miles from my parish.
.
I have celebrated mass a couple times at the place where he is buried, as a petition to God to have mercy on the man's soul.
.
Rob
Orville

Portland, OR

#398825 Oct 28, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
799<quoted text>
They wish she didn't....they can't stand to face the truth...


Correct. I do not know why? Other than it ios satanic .

Many people are scared of the Bible. The Bible scares many people because it demands an answer. Everyone must decide whether or not there is a Hell, a Heaven, a God, a Devil, eternal damnation, life beyond the grave, et cetera. Every single human being must decide these things. The Bible is a constant reminder that time is running out. You cannot read and familiarize yourself with the Bible without being convicted by the Holy Spirit of God for He is the Divine Author. John 3:20 tells us why many people avoid the Bible,“For every one that DOETH EVIL hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, LEST HIS DEEDS SHOULD BE REPROVED.


The Bible-GOD, is a book of conviction. Many people will lose their eternal salvation because of their love for sin, because they refuse to admit that they’re ways are sinful. You see my friend, you can’t get saved until you admit that you’re a sinner, deserving of Hell. or they go to pay for their sins in PURGATORY. IE: "I am above Jesus".

If one is not willing to confess sins by admitting your wicked ways to yourself first and then to God, then you don’t need a Savior. Many people will not be honest with themselves. If there’s no crime, then there’s no punishment.
Orville

Portland, OR

#398826 Oct 28, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Funny.
.
I have a similar story.
.
I was more or less a cultural catholic before college, but it was exposure to the Jack Chick and Alberto stuff caused me to examine whether what they were saying was true or not.
.
When I found that Alberto got points of Catholic dogma dead wrong (very unlikely for a "Catholic Bishop and Jesuit," I started learning more about the Catholic aith, and even attended all the classes of the RCIA.
.
Were it not for Alberto Rivera's lies, I would probably not be a priest.
.
He's buried in an unmarked grave about two miles from my parish.
.
I have celebrated mass a couple times at the place where he is buried, as a petition to God to have mercy on the man's soul.
.
Rob
Robert,
Holy God already had mercy upon Alberto Rivera's life. During his life he had ample opportunity to submit to God's Hooly Christ-Jesus. Thats it brother. This is it brother, here & know. This is the trial. Once we pass from here, trial ends. Man is either saved by the Holy Christ in that person. or not.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#398827 Oct 28, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
I see no support from Scripture on the following:
Finally, the Roman Catholic Church teaches that when Mary's life on earth was completed, God miraculously took her into heaven. There He crowned her Queen of Heaven and Earth [966]:
The Blessed Virgin Mary is to be called Queen not only on account of her divine motherhood but also because by the will of God she had a great part in the work of our salvation....
In this work of redemption the blessed Virgin Mary was closely associated with her Christ.... Just as Christ, because he redeemed us, is by a special title our King and Lord, so too is Blessed Mary, our Queen and our Mistress, because of the unique way in which she co-operated in our redemption.
She provided her very substance for his body, she offered him willingly for us, and she took a unique part in our salvation by desiring it, praying for it, and so obtaining it....-- Ad Coeli Reginam(13)
~~~

I see no support from Scripture on the following:

You see no support for all the myths about Mary ..(the Mother of Jesus)

because none is there...just as there is no support in the Bible

FOR

Peter being the first pope....

papal succession,...

communication with the dead Saints.

transubstantiation...

extreme unction...

confessional booths...

saying the rosary...

baptism of babies...

the use and presence of statues, idols and icons...in worship.

Sundry other fables that have been invented...that destroys the simplistic plan of redemption as set forth in the Bible

which example is...

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

----

Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?(that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?(that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#398828 Oct 28, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I see no support from Scripture on the following:
You see no support for all the myths about Mary ..(the Mother of Jesus)
because none is there...just as there is no support in the Bible
FOR
Peter being the first pope....
papal succession,...
communication with the dead Saints.
transubstantiation...
extreme unction...
confessional booths...
saying the rosary...
baptism of babies...
the use and presence of statues, idols and icons...in worship.
Sundry other fables that have been invented...that destroys the simplistic plan of redemption as set forth in the Bible
which example is...
Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.
----
Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?(that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?(that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Another example of one receiving salvation ...sans the fables of the Roman Catholic church is

Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Why all these unnecessary calisthenics been added ..

TO GOD'S SIMPLISTIC PLAN OF SALVATION/redemption ....IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION..

Men that require more than God does... are playing God themselves....

the have become a part of the problem

as apposed to being a part OF the

solution...TO MANS NEED OF A SAVIOR FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS...

WHICH IS GIVEN FREELY AND SIMPLISTICALLY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN GOD'S

HOLY INSPIRED WORD.
Orville

Portland, OR

#398829 Oct 28, 2012
The Word of God Became Incarnate

We learn from various Scriptures that the Bible is more than just a book, it is a person.“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD”(John 1:1).“And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”(John 1:14).

Jesus the Holy Christ, is the LIVING WORD, the Bible is the WRITTEN WORD.

Jesus is the Word of God.“And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD”(Revelation 19:13).

Let me say, to spend time with God’s Word is to spend time with God. If we obey the Bible, we are obeying God. If we don’t believe the Bible, we are denying Holy God-Jesus.









Jesus is the Word of God.“And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD”(Revelation 19:13).

Since: Nov 08

usa

#398830 Oct 28, 2012
funny i post historical facts that proves the church wrong on apostolic succession,and no one tries to prove mre wrong,it's as if all catholics run and hide in fear to speak against the church.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#398831 Oct 28, 2012
so far 15 people have died from this east coast storm,how come god did not direct this storm out to sea and save these people??

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#398832 Oct 28, 2012
Orville wrote:
The Word of God Became Incarnate
We learn from various Scriptures that the Bible is more than just a book, it is a person.“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD”(John 1:1).“And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”(John 1:14).
Jesus the Holy Christ, is the LIVING WORD, the Bible is the WRITTEN WORD.
Jesus is the Word of God.“And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD”(Revelation 19:13).
Let me say, to spend time with God’s Word is to spend time with God. If we obey the Bible, we are obeying God. If we don’t believe the Bible, we are denying Holy God-Jesus.
Jesus is the Word of God.“And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD”(Revelation 19:13).
good friend

Here is a problem.... You write, " We learn from various Scriptures that the Bible is more than just a book, it is a person."

First, what scriptures tell us the Bible is a person?

Second, You appear to be putting the Bible as being the equivalent to God. This would be breaking the 1st of the 10 Commandments, and is called idolatry.

If scripture is inspired is one thing, but making it equivalent to being the person of Jesus is another....

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#398833 Oct 28, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I see no support from Scripture on the following:
You see no support for all the myths about Mary ..(the Mother of Jesus)
because none is there...just as there is no support in the Bible
FOR
Peter being the first pope....
papal succession,...
communication with the dead Saints.
transubstantiation...
extreme unction...
confessional booths...
saying the rosary...
baptism of babies...
the use and presence of statues, idols and icons...in worship.
Sundry other fables that have been invented...that destroys the simplistic plan of redemption as set forth in the Bible
which example is...
Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.
----
Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?(that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?(that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
good friend

Do you think Jesus and the Apostles talked about spiritual things that were not in the Bible?

Second question. Do you think the Bible is enough for salvation?
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

#398834 Oct 28, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert,
Holy God already had mercy upon Alberto Rivera's life. During his life he had ample opportunity to submit to God's Hooly Christ-Jesus. Thats it brother. This is it brother, here & know. This is the trial. Once we pass from here, trial ends. Man is either saved by the Holy Christ in that person. or not.
.
My Lord and God is The Holy Trinity.
.
He does what He chooses. And He can do whatsoever He chooses.
.
Your god (the scriptures?) has some things that are beyond its power to decide. It is bound and limited by yourrules, and therefore not omnipotent.
.
Rob
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#398835 Oct 28, 2012
2 Timothy 2 -

Be Strong in the Grace of Christ

1You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2And the things that you have heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

3You therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

..........>
4No man that wars entangles himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who has chosen him to be a soldier <..........

5And if a man also competes as an athlete, yet is he not crowned, unless he strives lawfully.

6The farmer that labors must be first partaker of the fruits.

7Consider what I say; and the Lord give you understanding in all things.

8Remember that Jesus Christ, descended from David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

9In which I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

10Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

11It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13If we believe not, yet he abides faithful: he cannot deny himself.
preston

Athens, OH

#398836 Oct 28, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
.
My Lord and God is The Holy Trinity.
.
He does what He chooses. And He can do whatsoever He chooses.
.
Your god (the scriptures?) has some things that are beyond its power to decide. It is bound and limited by yourrules, and therefore not omnipotent.
.
Rob
just wanna let you know that I beleive that youa re abig hypocrite,

you SAID NOT ONE WORD ABOUT DISCIPLE CALLING ME A "BEAST", YET YOUR MOUTH WAS REALLY BIG WHEN I WAS TEASING HIM ABOUT BEING A WET BACK,

especially since I have known him for 4 and 1/2 years and knew that he isnt.

you are just mad because I called you a filthy drunk.lol

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#398837 Oct 28, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I do not know why? Other than it ios satanic .
Many people are scared of the Bible. The Bible scares many people because it demands an answer. Everyone must decide whether or not there is a Hell, a Heaven, a God, a Devil, eternal damnation, life beyond the grave, et cetera. Every single human being must decide these things. The Bible is a constant reminder that time is running out. You cannot read and familiarize yourself with the Bible without being convicted by the Holy Spirit of God for He is the Divine Author. John 3:20 tells us why many people avoid the Bible,“For every one that DOETH EVIL hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, LEST HIS DEEDS SHOULD BE REPROVED.
The Bible-GOD, is a book of conviction. Many people will lose their eternal salvation because of their love for sin, because they refuse to admit that they’re ways are sinful. You see my friend, you can’t get saved until you admit that you’re a sinner, deserving of Hell. or they go to pay for their sins in PURGATORY. IE: "I am above Jesus".
If one is not willing to confess sins by admitting your wicked ways to yourself first and then to God, then you don’t need a Savior. Many people will not be honest with themselves. If there’s no crime, then there’s no punishment.
good friend

Again, you are making "Bible-GOD is a book of conviction. That makes the two equivalent....Idolatry.

Rather it is Jesus speaking about conviction in John 16....It is the "Comforter", the Holy Spirit that convicts....verse 8-11

"...he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged."

Don't make Jesus into being the Bible is all I am trying to say....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is un-American... 2 min Tony 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 71,026
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 6 min Fit2Serve 257
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Pegasus 283,025
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 32 min Thinking 784
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brandy trujillo 974,842
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,535
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 hr gundee123 5,059
More from around the web