Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683740 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#398253 Oct 24, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope what you are saying is not true.
There have been too many preachers, priests/bishops who have been deceitful.
Its a good thing you and I are good!

It is not true, Michael. Preston hates him and hardly writes a post without referring to "Mr. Fraud".

KayMarie
preston

Athens, OH

#398254 Oct 24, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope what you are saying is not true.
There have been too many preachers, priests/bishops who have been deceitful.
Its a good thing you and I are good!
well we, have two on here who are, one is mr fraud ,the other is the false prophet orville who made the claim that Jesus never paid any taxes and then he used the verses that showed that he did, and then when the verse that he was using showed that he was caught lying, he conviently forgot to state it.

I dont know about me being ood, the Bible says there is ONLY one Good.

thankfully, God has ministers that dont lie and dont try to deceive like these two.
preston

Athens, OH

#398255 Oct 24, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="preston"it is confrinting, he once was called GIF but topix kicked him off of this forum and he had to resurrect himself with a new ID,and he has the dubious distiction of being the ONLY peson to be kicked off.lol
I call him mr fraud, because he was caught using material from his church magazine and claiming and taking credit for his own work, but I knew that he was pretty stupid and not that intelligent so I eailsy found out the tgruth about him.
much later, he tried to tell us that he had permission to use that material, if so, he could have said it from the get go, but he accepted all of the credit and they were great articles which easily meant that they could come from him.
then he has said that he attended college but when the truth came out, he cleaned the backboards in a local bible school.lolHIS WORDS NOT MINE
You don't know the truth, preston. He DID attend college.
What about you?
KayMarie
He is the person that said he cleaned classrooms , not ME.

besids that, he aint smart enough to have graduated from jr high, let alone attend college.AND I NOTICED THAT YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT HIM GRADUATING.LOL

as for me, I have three degrees. One graduate, one post graduate(do you or him know what that means.) and one from a Bible College( I was to busy studying to clean boards). nuff said.

it is so funny to see mr fraud have to hide behind or under your skirts once again.
preston

Athens, OH

#398256 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
It is not true, Michael. Preston hates him and hardly writes a post without referring to "Mr. Fraud".
KayMarie
why are you lying Sapphria?

this episode was established by me and him with Gods help several years ago.
MICHAEL

Canada

#398257 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
KayMarie
I try and stay neutral.

Its time for Preston and others to let go with the name calling. There is no upside or positive outcome for it.

I too have been called names once or twice. There is no need for it.

preston

Athens, OH

#398258 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
KayMarie
someday when you accuse me of lying about it, i shall post the post where I exposed him and show you up for the liar that you are.
Orville

Portland, OR

#398259 Oct 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>Orville, I dont mind one bit if a liar and a deceiver such as your self withdraw from me, I abhor ignorance no matter where it comes from.
and I also know the Bible and i am reminded that jesus said that he came to divide.LOL
AS LONG AS I STAND AGAINST LIARS AND DECEIVERS, NOT TO MENTION FRAUDS, I AM DOING WHAT HE CALLS US TO DO.
do you really think that God called you to lie about His Son? I dont!

Romans 16 >>
King James Version

17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. 19For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. 20And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.
MICHAEL

Canada

#398260 Oct 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>well we, have two on here who are, one is mr fraud ,the other is the false prophet orville who made the claim that Jesus never paid any taxes and then he used the verses that showed that he did, and then when the verse that he was using showed that he was caught lying, he conviently forgot to state it.
thankfully, God has ministers that dont lie and dont try to deceive like these two.
Lets all relax and forget the past. I am sure you have been called names too, as most others on here.

No one has to apologize, but lets treat everyone as we would want to be treated.

what do you say preston?
Orville

Portland, OR

#398261 Oct 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>well we, have two on here who are, one is mr fraud ,the other is the false prophet orville who made the claim that Jesus never paid any taxes and then he used the verses that showed that he did, and then when the verse that he was using showed that he was caught lying, he conviently forgot to state it.

Romans 16 >>
King James Version

17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. 19For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. 20And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.
Orville

Portland, OR

#398262 Oct 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>He is the person that said he cleaned classrooms , not ME.
besids that, he aint smart enough to have graduated from jr high, let alone attend college.AND I NOTICED THAT YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT HIM GRADUATING.LOL
as for me, I have three degrees. One graduate, one post graduate(do you or him know what that means.) and one from a Bible College( I was to busy studying to clean boards). nuff said.
it is so funny to see mr fraud have to hide behind or under your skirts once again.

Romans 16 >>
King James Version

preston

Athens, OH

#398263 Oct 24, 2012
and michael, ask disciple, he is on here and he has more contempt for mr fraud than I do.lol

in fact, he dislikes him so much that he doesnt even want to talk to him
MICHAEL

Canada

#398264 Oct 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>He is the person that said he cleaned classrooms , not ME.
I don't care what someones education is. I have only a high school diploma, and I am proud of that, and I have done well.

I do not measure people by their education. I measure them by their kindness, and hard work.

We might all disagree on religious beliefs, but when the chips are down we should ALL be able to count on each other regardless of our backgrounds.
Orville

Portland, OR

#398266 Oct 24, 2012
preston wrote:
and michael, ask disciple, he is on here and he has more contempt for mr fraud than I do.lol
in fact, he dislikes him so much that he doesnt even want to talk to him

Romans 16 >>
King James Version

preston

Athens, OH

#398267 Oct 24, 2012
who="preston"it is confrinting, he once was called GIF but topix kicked him off of this forum and he had to resurrect himself with a new ID,and he has the dubious distiction of being the ONLY peson to be kicked off.lol
I call him mr fraud, because he was caught using material from his church magazine and claiming and taking credit for his own work, but I knew that he was pretty stupid and not that intelligent so I eailsy found out the tgruth about him.
much later, he tried to tell us that he had permission to use that material, if so, he could have said it from the get go, but he accepted all of the credit and they were great articles which easily meant that they could come from him.
then he has said that he attended college but when the truth came out, he cleaned the backboards in a local bible school.lolHIS WORDS NOT MINE
You don't know the truth, preston. He DID attend college.
What about you?
KayMarie
in this post, i also state that he was kicked off,

why dont you address that comment too?

the answer is obvious. it is the TRUTH

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#398268 Oct 24, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
good friend
God already made a return trip...The resurrection.
Everything was fulfilled. If God does anything more it would go beyond free-will....
If everything is "fine" with you, then why so much turmoil about "issues"?
So, no second coming? No tribulation? No 1,000 years without the devil? Cool!
preston

Athens, OH

#398269 Oct 24, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 16 >>
King James Version
why dont you just address the fact that you tried to deceive everyone by your lies?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

that Sword is the word of God and it will cut through the lies told by people like you.

dont you know that I knew that someday, i would stand for something and you would go ballistics?

I knew you and your black heart for quite some time as I said to you some time ago. and I paid no attention to you amening me and such, I knew your heart.

as I told nita in that post several years ago, God aint gonna punish me because I stand against a liar and a fraud.
THAT IS WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
preston

Athens, OH

#398270 Oct 24, 2012
lol, IT JUST CAME TO ME, GOD SHOULD ME THIS COMING FROM YOU MONTHS AGO.

and He just gave it to me again,as it flashed by my eyes.

you see, mr liar I am what you thiNk that you are and MORE!
preston

Athens, OH

#398271 Oct 24, 2012
OOPS, SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWED INSTEAD OF SHOULD, i WAS SO BUSY THINKING ABOUT WHAT HE HAD GIVEN ME SOME TIMES AGO ABOUT YOU ORVILLE.

so glad that in the last days,w e will receive visions that guides us about people,like you orville

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#398272 Oct 24, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the windows of the RCC are opened, the light shines, and the air is being cleared....It will continue.
And that is why the pope's butler shared some secret documents! Cause the windows were open! LOL!

If the 'windows' were really open, why did the butler have to sneak them out? Why was he arrested?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#398273 Oct 24, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
Does praying really do anything?
According to Christian followers, God is perfect, God is all-powerful and God answers prayers. Yet upwards of 30,000 children starve to death everyday on our planet.
Why would a perfect God answer the prayers of a Christian to find her lost dog, or to make it rain for a farmer, while at the same time allowing millions of children to helplessly starve to death every year, and countless abortions if people are praying for women not to have abortions? The thousands of obvious contradictions like these above in our world show us that God is imaginary, like all the gods that came before.
Michael, the answer is, yes! Prayers work, as long as you only count the prayers that were,'answered'!

When a child, or thousands of children, die of starvation:

It is because god used them as a tool to bring others closer to him.

It was because they were going to grow up and do something bad and be sent to hell.

It was because Adam and Eve ate the fruit.

it is because this world belongs to satan and he makes those bad things happen.

It is man's fault, man turned his back to god.

Did I miss any?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min River Tam 15,985
Looking for girls to snapchat 36 min aldenmorgan737 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,415
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Remember 94 95 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aerobatty 983,116
I'm very saddened by Kryie wanting away from Le... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web