Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701864 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396049 Oct 13, 2012
nobody care about law..no
why should be?
After all Jesus come abolish many law..as love.
Jesus Christ say;''i am not judging you''.

greed envy and rule of this world judging you..first they want everybody is wrong..every child before born have to be bully or have some sort wrong doing..its evil things..

no are you hungry..take anything what ever you liked as they make law for themself become rich famouse as well popular..

Are you thirsty?
o yes drink..
Every river belong to real Creator not others.
Creator not make law charge you for water.
They already start charge you for air..you are wrong because of real Creator creation.
Remember tower of Babel..who destroy that?

then

Who make law for possession?

Your Creator created everything free.

no law

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396050 Oct 13, 2012
you are wrong

''take off your shoes''=zavit=as promise when Moses hear voice.

Land where you stand is Holy!

Who make everything?

youuuuuuuuuuuu

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o liar

You ruin everything..every your law and every formula are polluted water air food medicine seeds blade and mind.

O youuuuuuuuuu corupt man mind..Did you see non-worthy law?

vanity vanity vanity everything under stars..

Are you for sure God madness is not bigger then entire man understanding as well knowledge?

If not!!!...please tell me why not?
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#396051 Oct 13, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IT IS A GRAPHIC EXAMPLE OF THE FRUITS OF A NATION THAT HAS EXTRICATED
GOD
FROM THEIR LIVES.
THE ABSENCE OF GOD IS EVIL.
WHEN GOD IS DRIVEN OUT ...( and He was driven out of our educational system in 1963)..EVIL MOVES IN...
---
Eph_6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
1Jn 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
NOTE
1Jn 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
Amen Confrinting,
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#396052 Oct 13, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you're parents practice one of the protestant beliefs. Are you're parents entrenched in heresy and less truth?
When Protestants "rejected the FULLNESS OF THE TRUTH" beginning at the 16th century Reformation, the % of heresy began to become greater and greater and greater with each new Protestant Reformer and the % of Truth become less and less.
You are the prime example of someone filled with hatred. Much like many elements within the bible......very sad!
Typical liberal response from you Michael!! For you and other liberals like you,(especially Democrats)--to disagree with them means "to hate"! To vote against Obama, means to "hate blacks"! To disagree with the immoral lifestyles of homosexuals and gay marriage--means to "hate gays". It is NO WONDER that today, in America, Liberalism is considered to be a "mental disorder"!
truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396053 Oct 13, 2012
high place
atmosphere stratosphere troposphere =3x

tower of Babel
many gods still exist on modern time

o yes yes yes
all of them will fall down
angels demons

Are you for sure you going to be save?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
Civilization before also been destroy before.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#396054 Oct 13, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jethro.
I posted to REGINA M. just the other day of a study that was done over the last 10 years in the USA.
400,000 new adherents to the catholic church in america. Over 1,000,000 catholics have left the catholic church during the same time period, which she purposely doesn't state in her post.
One out of every three original catholics no longer are catholic. DEVASTATING.........REGINA M. won't tell you that either.
.......One out of every 10 Americans is an ex-Catholic. If they were a separate denomination, they would be the third-largest denomination in the United States, after Catholics and Baptists. One of three people who were raised Catholic no longer identifies as Catholic.
.......Reasons why catholic leave the church. About half become Protestants, and about half became unaffiliated. The article focused on the Protestant half, and in that, a portion became evangelical, and another portion joined some other mainline denomination. It's interesting seeing the statistics.
Those are the cold hard facts.
Oh--you mean "cold hard (distorted) facts------ which about all that we can expect from anti-catholic Protestants, agnostics, atheists and you Michael--"whatever you classify yourself". The TRUTH has, is and will (always) continue to be in Jesus Christ and His (historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic
(the Bride of Christ). Heretics like you have "come and gone" for over 2000 years---YET---the "CHURCH LIVES ON"---Just like Jesus said it would in Matt 16:18 "The gates of hell shall not prevail against it (HIS CHURCH)!
truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396055 Oct 13, 2012
new tehnology exist
for destroy entire this planet
Who make that?
''mental disorder mind''
Why they are smart killers?

Look your planet from satellite ..every city town village as wound on your body.
Who do that and build buildings roads ports house's and so on..'' wound on this planet''.

Look your rivers dirty industrial law.. every formula full of poison flow..as flowing poison trough your blade stream..every pestilence every chemical law formula your food medicine vaccine and every things what your ''smart mind diploma make..perhaps mental disorder''.

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396056 Oct 13, 2012
Did you see eye?
Did you ever see modern girl?
What she try do?
Make up herself!!!
O really!!!
Perhaps sometimes they asked to much decoration.
o yes yes yes
Ihey dreaming to become rich famose popular as what ''star''..aaaaaaa just like that..

Then eye become as star light..with under eye more stars.Then decorated face become so visible..for what?
Are you for sure its looks good for everyone?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
yes on deference way..
Why is like that?
Heart..he art every heart!
''map''..i already drove my map..its secrets...
invisible hide from all of you..
maybe not for someone..yes for so many who sleep in famous hopeless mind..

When you look from satellite not exist...but for some elite ..yes it is..shhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

''ono sto je skriveno vasim ocima=eye''=its will appier one day..but but but who will control that????!!!
Clay

Denver, CO

#396057 Oct 13, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
If you claim hell is right here on earth, where does YOU'RE SOUL go when you die, when we all die?
You should get outside and enjoy the day for once...
It doesn't take a psychology professor to see how you operate mike. You are not secure and content with the path you chose. Therefore, you feel the need to find reasons to validate this choice by attempting to bring everyone else down. Especially
Catholics, because you were once a Catholic.

Anyway, today is the anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun. An event that God performed to thousands of Michaels at Fatima, Portuguel in 1917. Then, the Michaels believed, but quietly forgot about God and a generation went by and no one really cared anymore.
You see Michael, nothin will make you believe because you don't have room for God in this short short life you're attached too.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#396058 Oct 13, 2012
Catholic Bishops issue response to Biden claims

The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) issued the following statement, October 12.

Full text follows:

Last night, the following statement was made during the Vice Presidential debate regarding the decision of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to force virtually all employers to include sterilization and contraception, including drugs that may cause abortion, in the health insurance coverage they provide their employees:

"With regard to the assault on the Catholic Church, let me make it absolutely clear.

No religious institution—Catholic or otherwise, including Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital, any hospital—none has to either refer contraception, none has to pay for contraception, none has to be a vehicle to get contraception in any insurance policy they provide. That is a fact. That is a fact."

This is not a fact. The HHS mandate contains a narrow, four-part exemption for certain "religious employers." That exemption was made final in February and does not extend to "Catholic social services, Georgetown hospital, Mercy hospital, any hospital," or any other religious charity that offers its services to all, regardless of the faith of those served.

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#396059 Oct 13, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>hojo,guess what?
You believe that God should tolerate false religion in your one true and holy Apostolic Church? Of course not,neither does He so God judges,prunes and even removes His glory from those who claim to be His.
I have heard "Protestant judgmental rubbish" exactly like what you Pad, "sprew around" every time you make a comment on this forum You, my friend, have become a "heretical expert" at deceiving others while you deceive yourself to the TRUTH. And that TRUTH has, is and will continue to be grounded (OVER 2000 YEARS AGO) in THE WORD, which is HIS BIBLICAL, HISTORICAL, TRADITIONAL WORD, HIS TRUE INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORD, in and through HIS ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH......Paul confirms, verifies and authenticates the TRUTH in 1 Timothy 3:15 when he calls "The Church (not the bible), the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH......NOT in your contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent 42,097 Protestant (bible only) believers "loosely, divide, splintered and fractured by belief in the bible alone--which has absolutely "no basis of biblical or historical truth to back it up. Sola Scriptura (bible alone) is a post-reformation, "invented, made-up, concocted (anti-catholic) Protestant "man-made myth" that has never, nor WILL EVER, stand on its own WITHOUT attacking, condemning, judging and ridiculing the TRUTH---Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church--(the bride of Christ).
truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396060 Oct 13, 2012
your law is not my law..

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

now
Who will control secret place?

youuuuuuuu

I am not for sure of hopeless..rich famous and so on!

Who can kill soul as well body?

Where are you liked hide yourself?

Do you liked crocodile..o yes yes just jump and you will go as free ticket in death valley.
Clay

Denver, CO

#396061 Oct 13, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Confrinting,
In 1917 at Fatima, God used the the Blessed Mother to bring many people to her Son.
That is what she does.
So LTM, don't be afraid to ask her for help. Wouldn't you help your kids?
Mary is in the presence of God. Her prayers are very powerful.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#396062 Oct 13, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not willing that anyone should walk in darkness and false religion,but many do in spite of His Love for us.You believe that
Good point Pad!! What I believe is in my question to you! "Why do you, yourself (along with your other inconsistent Protestant believers, CONTINUE to walk in darkness, and your half-truth, half-heresy" bible only beliefs, along with the rest of your 42.985 other conflicting and contradicting (personal opinion-"relative truths") NONE OF WHICH have absolutely no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth to back it up.
MICHAEL

Canada

#396063 Oct 13, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a psychology professor to see how you operate mike. You are not secure and content with the path you chose. Therefore, you feel the need to find reasons to validate this choice by attempting to bring everyone else down. Especially
Anyway, today is the anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun. An event that God performed to thousands of Michaels at Fatima, Portuguel in 1917. Then, the Michaels believed, but quietly forgot about God and a generation went by and no one really cared anymore.
You see Michael, nothin will make you believe because you don't have room for God in this short short life you're attached too.
Clay;

.... You vigorously and angrily deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions over thousands of years, but become outraged when someone denies the existence of your're God.

you are the king of speculators.

My life is full, I am totally happy. It amazes me that because I get dialogue going on this forum, its not the dialogue you want to discuss.

You're mind is closed. There is no room to explore, learn and make personal life decisions other than what you currently know. My mind is open and never FEARFUL to question........

Anytime anyone questions religious beliefs, the religious person becomes hateful, defensive and is right and everyone else is wrong..........based on??
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#396064 Oct 13, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh--you mean "cold hard (distorted) facts------ which about all that we can expect from anti-catholic Protestants, agnostics, atheists and you Michael--"whatever you classify yourself". The TRUTH has, is and will (always) continue to be in Jesus Christ and His (historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic
(the Bride of Christ). Heretics like you have "come and gone" for over 2000 years---YET---the "CHURCH LIVES ON"---Just like Jesus said it would in Matt 16:18 "The gates of hell shall not prevail against it (HIS CHURCH)!
When your church gets in bed with the likes of Mussolini, et al, and for hundreds of years, opposes the ideals contained within the Bill of Rights...

... then why would the Gates of Hell want to prevail against such a reliable ally?

PS -- no hojo, Jesus was not responsible for appointing the largest child sex-abuse scandal maker in world history.

Sorry, you can't blame Jesus for the cover-up either. Jesus has nothing to do with your church. But he did warn us in the clearest terms possible -- "... for ye shall know them by their deeds."
truth

Subiaco, Australia

#396065 Oct 13, 2012
Holy Spirit is scare tell you about creation from previous..ancient wisdom.

Archosauria -crocodile reptile dinosaurs man hour come when trough pr-historic time?!

PSALM 23
&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#396066 Oct 13, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Evidently you take no responsibility for your accusations against God..
You will reap the fruit of you words against God...
Just as those that you have read about have reaped the fruit of
theirs...
All God has to do is to you...or for you is nothing....
All He has to do is withdraw His protection from you.
I warn you ..you have never experience what can happen to a person that has no protection from God.
There are three enemies that work against you...
The world. economically
the flesh...sickness
and
the devil... untold evil..
You only have to take notice to the trouble that our nation is in...
to see the problems of a nations that has thumbed it's nose at God..
You ask for it ...when you negate God and extricate Him from your life.
It is your choice...
I say again ....When it happens...
and
it will happen ( you are no exception ) because you have made yourself fair game for what ever the devil wants to do to you....
Just remember that you were warned. and you resisted it.
You will have no one to fault but your own self...
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
God -- "love him or else."

Sounds like most others gods to me.

Except for the one true God of course -- FSM.
preston

Athens, OH

#396067 Oct 13, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't Preston.
thank you, he was just trying to stir up more trouble, as if there wasnt enough between gif and myself
MICHAEL

Canada

#396068 Oct 13, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
get outside he says!

I have already been on two hikes with my dog from early this morning and just an hour ago. I have been to the mall bought 2 pair of jeans. Shopped for some groceries, and got my car washed.

What else should I do master?

I never stated I didn't have room for God.

If there is a God, good. If he is not the God you pray to too bad I guess......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a good TROLLKINS 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 448,434
Do you like, or dislike, Doctor REALITY?? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 1 hr Doctor REALITY 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 81,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr OhMy 995,852
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 10 hr Sammy 223,330