Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,721
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#395802 Oct 12, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know so is shingles, I was warning Preston about getting stressed not good for people with a compromised nerve system.

* Post-herpetic neuralgia — About 10 percent of adults who get shingles experience long-term pain in the area of skin where blisters occurred, even after the rash has completely healed. This condition, called post-herpetic neuralgia, may last for months or, very rarely, years. This severe pain is most common in older patients and often is accompanied by extreme sensitivity to heat and cold in the affected area of skin.
* Herpes zoster ophthalmicus — This occurs when shingles involves the eye. Herpes zoster ophthalmicus can affect your vision, even causing blindness, and can be very painful.
* Otic zoster — Otic zoster, also called Ramsay Hunt syndrome or geniculate zoster, occurs when shingles affects the ears. Hearing loss may result.
* Bell's palsy — Shingles can cause Bell's palsy, in which a facial nerve is paralyzed.

Symptoms

Shingles typically begins with a burning sensation, a mild itching or tingling or a shooting pain in a specific area of skin. The affected area usually is located only on one side of the chest, abdomen or face or on a portion of an arm or leg. The affected skin may be extremely sensitive, so that even the touching or rubbing of clothing may be intolerable.
Herpes is forever.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#395803 Oct 12, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>You would be the absolute worst of hypocrites.

Completely without personal integrity.

Rob
You have just born false witness against me.

You have also judged me.

You should pray and beg for forgiveness now.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#395804 Oct 12, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>Also Preston, Percocet and Vicodan will lead to severe constipation then severe bowel issues. My bowel folded up four times. Worse, once it happens, it does not go away. I am on a very strict diet. I no longer take any medicines. Nothing. I will embrace Messiah with a pure vessel. Know, this does not mean some people can do the same. I understand this. So does Holy God.
I always reject medication in favor of lifestyle change.

59 years old.

5' 7"

155 lbs

12% body fat.

Guess I'm pretty Christlike.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#395805 Oct 12, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>In Matthew 16:27, Jesus is quoted as saying that the "Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done."
God is Spirit and Christ will come as God is all his Glory !!!
....good friend

It all goes back to the hypostatic union, and how could Jesus be God(Spirit) and Man(Son of Mary). Jesus comes to us in the Real Presence of the Holy Eucharist, a bodily form, which has been transformed.

Jesus referred to his own return to the woman Samaritan by the well, that God is Spirit and must be worshipped in spirit and truth, insofar as the Samaritans were outcasts from the Jewish covenent, but would partake in worshipping God as spirit and truth....

Remember Jesus would send the "Comforter", the Holy Spirit to lead us into all glory....

Location hidden

#395806 Oct 12, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>You sure don't help support the apperatopn of Mary now do you..lol,, bad Catholic shame on you......lol
...good friend

Do you mean apparitions of Mary?

I think quite the contrary, I do support them as Mary was Assummed into heaven body and soul....Thus she could easily be made to appear....
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395807 Oct 12, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
7th,
Key word: KEYS...more than one...
Why do you think I added the following quote from scripture.
As my father sent me I send you.

Acts 14:27 On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.

Revelation 3:8

I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395808 Oct 12, 2012
I was asked by LTMto comment on the psot of reggies concerning the Keys to the Kingdom as given to ALL(see verse 19).

the Key or Keys were given to trusted servants(THE {YOU} IN THE ORIGINAL GREEK IS PLURAL, SO PETER WAS NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT OR TO) when the King or Master left for another place.

so what is the Key that is so imporant.

to move onto what is bound and what isnt.

we need to understand one very inportant thing today.

ALL THINGS ARE ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN FOR ALL ETERNITY.

so Peter nor any of the other aposltes have the Power to bind anyhting not already established.

His apostles had authority to represent Him, to teach as He taught them and to be instruments in helping people live the way that wpould allow them to enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Jesus still calls His ministers and they also have the same charge as the Apostles did 2000 years ago.

sadly there are some ministers that misuse this charge by Preaching a Gospel that doesnt help any Child to grow into a mature Christian.

THAT IS MY ANSWER TO LTM AND I STAND BY IT EVEN THOUGH OTHERS MAY THINK OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT

the answer is very simple.

It is the Gospel, nothing else but the Good News that allows every person to enter into Heaven
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#395809 Oct 12, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
.. About as sick as someone who wakes up everyday and thinks about this crap.(That be you)
Why haven't you done you're part and demanded what the hell has been going on, instead of name calling to those that expose these worst of sins?

Every catholic should be talking about this. Too many JERRY SANDUSKYS, and too many DOTTIE SANDUSKYS like yourself.

Would Jesus remain silent if he was here today?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Location hidden

#395810 Oct 12, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Surprised that you dont believe that Jesus is God.
for the Bible is clear that God is a Spirit and those who worship Him shall do so in spirit and truth
lol

With all that I have written about the hypostatic union of God(the Word) with man, and his name is Jesus Christ....You know I just don't beieve God created an embryo, as your theory....

As for God is a Spirt...John4:24, I just explained that to 7th Day, to which I add John 5:26

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"

And John 16:7

" Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. "

This in no implies that Jesus became "Unincarnate"....
preston

Waverly, OH

#395811 Oct 12, 2012
TO BOLSTER MY THOUGHTS ON THIS MATTER, WE NEED ONLY TO READ THE WORDS OF JESUS TO THOSE SO CALLED RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF hIS DAY.

Jesus showed that the religious teachers of His day, who had access to the knowledge of God's ways, had failed in this duty. "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the {key of knowledge}.

FOR US, THAT KNOWLEDGE IS THE GOSPEL

You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered" (Luke 11:52

Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#395812 Oct 12, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I always reject medication in favor of lifestyle change.
59 years old.
5' 7"
155 lbs
12% body fat.
Guess I'm pretty Christlike.
NO NO!

According to archeological digs in Jerusulem of graves of men from 2,000 years ago. Jewish and Roman men were about 5 feet 1 -3" tall.

Catholics would NEVER accept a Jesus that short. They have engrained in their mind the california type Jesus with the long flowing brown hair and appearing as a 6 footer!

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395813 Oct 12, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
....good friend
It all goes back to the hypostatic union, and how could Jesus be God(Spirit) and Man(Son of Mary). Jesus comes to us in the Real Presence of the Holy Eucharist, a bodily form, which has been transformed.
Jesus referred to his own return to the woman Samaritan by the well, that God is Spirit and must be worshipped in spirit and truth, insofar as the Samaritans were outcasts from the Jewish covenent, but would partake in worshipping God as spirit and truth....
Remember Jesus would send the "Comforter", the Holy Spirit to lead us into all glory....
John 17:5

And now, O Father, glorify me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world was.

Proverbs 8:23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
----------
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
----------
John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
----------
John 17:1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.
----------
John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
----------
Philippians 2:6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
----------
1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

Not sure about the waffer thingy.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395814 Oct 12, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you done you're part and demanded what the hell has been going on, instead of name calling to those that expose these worst of sins?
Every catholic should be talking about this. Too many JERRY SANDUSKYS, and too many DOTTIE SANDUSKYS like yourself.
Would Jesus remain silent if he was here today?
UNBELIEVABLE!
Hey Mike, back off just alitle bit,

clay, even tho he and I disagree vehemently at times with each other seems to be an alright stand up type of man.

saying that, I can say this, none of us knows if he has said something or remained silent, so he shouldnt be thrown under the bus just because joe paterno and the others that knew of this heinous display of power that sanduskey used to force young boys into these acts

Location hidden

#395815 Oct 12, 2012
preston wrote:
for you robert .
john 4:24
Yes. Part of the teaching to the Samaritan woman by the well on the water, thirsting for water...Just don't throw out the baby with the bathwater....

I just explained Jesus would send the Comforter(Spirit) in a previous thread....
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#395816 Oct 12, 2012
Do you sheeple or some people know how many times the bible has been stepped on.the lieing pen of the scribes the mis translations.it has been added to taking away from...this is another reason.one must go from the understanding that comes from the reverence of the creator. but it seems that very few reverence him.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#395817 Oct 12, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LTM,
The KEYS will unlock the door of entrance into what?
the church/kingdom of God
Where?
upon this earth
A christian ONLY!! story about a street tripping person miracle man named Jesus, that never indicates he ever had a job, was a Liberal progressive rebel rouser, who was never voted in, never appointed to any position, but self appoints himself with no plan of operation, no method or rules and regulations, no architecture of what this church is suppose to be.........

come on!
preston

Waverly, OH

#395818 Oct 12, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
With all that I have written about the hypostatic union of God(the Word) with man, and his name is Jesus Christ....You know I just don't beieve God created an embryo, as your theory....
As for God is a Spirt...John4:24, I just explained that to 7th Day, to which I add John 5:26
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"
And John 16:7
" Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. "
This in no implies that Jesus became "Unincarnate"....
it is to bad that your mid is so cluttered up that you cant seperate what is what.
JUST BECAUSE THE HOLY GHOST IS SPIRIT TAKES AWAY NOTHING FROM CHRIST WHO IS SPIRIT ALSO AS HIS FATHER IS.
now come on back with another of your dodges like you always do when your ignorance is shown

Location hidden

#395819 Oct 12, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Without >>honesty<< - one has a "failed" life [i.e. not what "God" wants].
Honesty is the core of Spirit.
I am honest enough to say - "Men wrote the Bible, not 'God'."
I am honest to say - "No man has 'risen' in bodily form."
+ Justification of "men risen" can be expressed in -'they were really not dead, but having near death experiences.'
+ People have "risen from the dead" in morgues and hospitals.
http://documentaryheaven.com/woke-up-in-a-mor...
So in summary - no religion is required for any type of supposed "salvation" - because what you make of this life is of Self, honesty, and outward actions.
If only the reality could be seen by many. "Heaven on Earth" could possibly be attained.
What are you afraid of?
Peace
Greetings NASL good friend

Reality is seen already by many. Heaven on earth does exist and it is the Mass....Years ago I read a book by Scott Hahn "The Lamb's Supper". It describes the meeting of heaven and earth, its connection is the Mass....
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395820 Oct 12, 2012
1 Corinthians 15:24-28

King James Version (KJV)

24 Then cometh the end,[...when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God,......] even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#395821 Oct 12, 2012
Does catholicism today follow the story of Jesus?

Christians ONLY believe a progressive liberal instigator turned the tables over on the money changers back in the day, much like the same attitude that the WALL STREET 1%'rs had in Manhattan demanding more fairness and equality of wealth distribution by the wealthy on Wall street.

Christians claim Jesus was the poorest of the poor.

Today the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH is the richest of the rich.

Billions of $$ invested in stocks, gold, and other commodities. The vatican bank owns 1/4 of the Italian stock market.

Every sunday......every church. "WE NEED MORE MONEY" and a percentage of every buck that hits the collection plate makes its way to Rome as called Peters Pence....

How much wealth does the roman catholic church need?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 10 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Adam 230,021
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min ChromiuMan 5,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Epiphany2 602,186
Amish culture is a cult and american favorite 32 min dirty white boy- 2
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr top 1,071

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE