Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,203
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#394586 Oct 7, 2012
1
1
1
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My ..SAD indeed I can not imagine.
It was the Church's qulificatons not Christ's.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More worried about money then a persons soul.

YEP I SAID IT JUST REMEMBERED.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#394587 Oct 7, 2012
marge wrote:
well Ltm do you really think they'll get saved there or do you think it's better than nothing? I would fear they teach my granddaughter to pray to Mary.
Marge I believe God can save a person any where,
The True Realm Of God's Church is in every denomination, all over the world so yes I do.
My children were in a catholic church till grade 7 they don't pray to Mary.
ReginaM

Somerville, NJ

#394588 Oct 7, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
REGINA:
This is my Post Regina TO 7TH were did I say ,{more worried about money then a persons soul.}
LTM....POST #394531....JUST LIKE IT SAYS IN THE COPY AND PASTE THAT YOU REPLIED TO. ARE YOU NOW DENYING YOU SAID IT????
You need help, now!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#394589 Oct 7, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Name of your Orthodox friends and don't say Sere and Herme.
I also want the Church they go to Remember Regina, there is Russian and Greek Orthodox which one does your friends belong to.
I want the name and address and phone # of the church, their your friends that should be easy for you to obtain from them,
Thanks
Why would You want the phone numbers and address of regina's Orthodox friends.That is no of your business.You are the one that made your claim against the Orthodox Church not Regina.She is trying to help you out.It seems to me that once again,you are trying to stir up trouble.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#394590 Oct 7, 2012
Again LTM is trying to attack me by making such a claim about the Orthodox Church.Sad...But guess what ...you aint got me Babe...lol
ReginaM

Somerville, NJ

#394592 Oct 7, 2012
LTM wrote:
1
1
1
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My ..SAD indeed I can not imagine.
It was the Church's qulificatons not Christ's.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More worried about money then a persons soul.
YEP I SAID IT JUST REMEMBERED.
You certainly did say it.

Pope JPII said we and the Orthodox are two lungs breathing in the same body....the Body of Christ. You thought you were being cute posting an incomplete story, gossiping, about the Orthodox Church, incomplete or untrue, take your pick. Then your "Christian" comment about their being more worried about money than souls. I know why you did it, and it wasn't innocent so stop playing games. We've been onto you for a long time now. Please get help for your poor, tortured soul. Worry about your own backyard and leave everybody else alone.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#394593 Oct 7, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Herme, Regina asked me first so I supplied her with the name of the church and with the ph# because she didn't believe me.
Why would she care about my daughter-in-law, and what happened to her and her daughter and from what I understand would not have be allowed to go to sunday school till my daughter-in-law paid the pledge, so she paid. It wasn't the money so much, as the fact they never welcomed her back I am glad she stayed for her daughter Herme.
LTM I have to tell you honestly I was never molested.I said it sarcastically.As a joke. I should not have said that, since it does
insult those who have beensexually abused. I should have known better, having worked with victis as long as I have.
ReginaM

Somerville, NJ

#394594 Oct 7, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge I believe God can save a person any where,
The True Realm Of God's Church is in every denomination, all over the world so yes I do.
My children were in a catholic church till grade 7 they don't pray to Mary.
That's a shame. Maybe they wouldn't have so many problems if they did.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#394595 Oct 7, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>LTM made it very clear she did not mean anything vedictive to your wife. As fae as her daughter inlaw and the incedent with her church I really don't think had anything to do toward you directly. Preston is the one that will not drop it and keeps making an issue out of it inorder to stir trouble.
I think most on here accepted that and have moved on wish you would.
7th. Although it is not the Church I attend,if this did occur it reflects on my church and should not be tolerated.
If it did occur I will truly write to the Church's Bishop.
I am open minded. If it would have been posted with the comment
"I dont have experience with the Orthodox Church. This may have been 1 Priest" then I would have read the motive differently. I am fair but also can think "street" as well.This was posted right after the trouble between my wife and LTM.My gut tells me that this was one more volley.I want to move on and did after their first volleys at each other. I stayed out of it and even posted positive to LTM.But I caution LTM please do not take kindness for weakness.I am struggling real hard not to be negative. Real Hard.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#394596 Oct 7, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I rejected you as a man of God a long, long time ago, thieves arent very Godly.lol.
just admit that you are a thief and move on
~~~

--->The Bible instructs me to

Psa 37:1 A Psalm of David.--->Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psa 37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

So I refuse to let your harassments offend me....

I have God's word here concerning your evil actions.
preston

Waverly, OH

#394597 Oct 7, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
Again LTM is trying to attack me by making such a claim about the Orthodox Church.Sad...But guess what ...you aint got me Babe...lol
dont worry about it, she and the cultist will blame me for her post that she got caught lying about.

you and your husband are now finding out what reggie and i have known for two years about her.

she is a very unstable peson

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#394598 Oct 7, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>LTM made it very clear she did not mean anything vedictive to your wife. As fae as her daughter inlaw and the incedent with her church I really don't think had anything to do toward you directly. Preston is the one that will not drop it and keeps making an issue out of it inorder to stir trouble.
I think most on here accepted that and have moved on wish you would.
You really believe that? Preston did not make the claim against the Orthodox church.LTM did.And it just so happens around the same time frame as her attack against me.So much drama coming from someone that claims to be so Godly.Frankly,the truth always see the light through the darkness.I am canceling my cable.The drama here is free..lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#394599 Oct 7, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about it, she and the cultist will blame me for her post that she got caught lying about.
you and your husband are now finding out what reggie and i have known for two years about her.
she is a very unstable peson
I agree.It is clear that LTM is trying to get back at me.Her post that included her son as the greatest mason proves her intend.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#394600 Oct 7, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about it, she and the cultist will blame me for her post that she got caught lying about.
you and your husband are now finding out what reggie and i have known for two years about her.
she is a very unstable peson
Right On Preston,you got nailed lol..Its all your fault..lol
preston

Waverly, OH

#394601 Oct 7, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
--->The Bible instructs me to
Psa 37:1 A Psalm of David.--->Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
Psa 37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
So I refuse to let your harassments offend me....
I have God's word here concerning your evil actions.
sing that song all that you wish and when all is said and done, you will find that you are not a righteous person.
Confrinting

Carlisle, PA

#394602 Oct 7, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
LTM....POST #394531....JUST LIKE IT SAYS IN THE COPY AND PASTE THAT YOU REPLIED TO. ARE YOU NOW DENYING YOU SAID IT????
You need help, now!
**********
Read post # 394586
KM
marge

Ames, IA

#394603 Oct 7, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>LTM I have to tell you honestly I was never molested.I said it sarcastically.As a joke. I should not have said that, since it does
insult those who have beensexually abused. I should have known better, having worked with victis as long as I have.
Wow hermi when you said born-again i knew if he was a true born-again you were lying, i forgive you.
marge

Ames, IA

#394604 Oct 7, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a shame. Maybe they wouldn't have so many problems if they did.
See why i would worry Ltm, someone wants to devour them.
preston

Waverly, OH

#394605 Oct 7, 2012
here is an explaination of the two verses that mr fraud is trying to use against me and like always, his understanding leaves a lot to b e desired.

The Psalm opens with the first precept. It is alas! too common for believers in their hours of adversity to think themselves harshly dealt with when they see persons utterly destitute of religion and honesty, rejoicing in abundant prosperity.

so he is jealous because of any prosperity that I might enjoy.lol

and though I do have a little prosperity, I think the Lord for it since He is totally responsible for what I do have.
as I said a couple of days ago, God made a covenant with me and He has Blessed me,

and for mr fraud to say that what I have received,comes from satan,he will answer for that by blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#394606 Oct 7, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about it, she and the cultist will blame me for her post that she got caught lying about.
you and your husband are now finding out what reggie and i have known for two years about her.
she is a very unstable peson
~~~

Your actions

Sounds like a modern inquisition to me with the help of a backslid-den

protestant preacher that is rabble rouses, as the accuser.

What do you plan to do to her burn her at the stake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (May '13) 3 min ajay 93
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min dduttonnc 97,895
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 19 min MUQ2 19
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ2 268,948
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 38 min Seentheotherside 221,743
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min truth 810,053
pijat pasutri bali (Jan '13) 1 hr ani carera 30
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr trifecta1 608,224
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr Coolsa 205
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 12 hr sall 163
More from around the web