Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
378,961 - 378,980 of 532,691 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Jesus IS the New Ark of the Covenant....
Remember: The Ark only had one door...
Genesis 6:16
16 Make a roof for it, leaving below the roof an opening one cubit high all around. Put *a* door in the side of the ark and make lower, middle and upper decks.
There is only one way into the church through Jesus Christ....
John 10:9
9 I am ~~~the~~~ door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

BULLSEYE !

The Truth, as stated.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
"God is not the author of confusion"
Yet! never has a book proved more confusion than the bible."
That Sir is because you have never met the AUTHOR.
YOU ARE DEAD TO THE WORD OF GOD AND IT IS DEAD TO YOU...
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
I prove my point, everytime you argue with catholics over meanings in the scripture. It happens everyday.

Wouldn't you believe after 2,000 long years that all christians would be on the same page when it comes to the meanings in the scriptures?.........evidentall y not.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings MICHAEL good friend
I see your difficulty in accepting what the N.T. writes concerning him....
Let me contrast it with the point that maybe Jesus was not meant to be remembered in the minds of those "poor" folk, or they could not write/read as a general rule, thus eliminating them as a source for historical material....We sometimes forget in this age, that most of us read/write.
Certainly those that opposed Jesus were not going to write about him, as there were signs of immanent collapse of Israel, and the pressures of Rome, and going against it would have been unwise....
Who is left to write about Jesus? The Apostles, and their followers....
Even Philo, whom you wrote of preferred to reconcile Rome and Jerusalem in an ethical manner, by using Logos. How could he have discussed Jesus to Rome?
No one knows the date Jesus was born. No one knows what he looked like, no one knows what he did for a living. No one knows his date of death or resurrection..........

that is a LOT of not knowing about a man claimed to be the greatest man that ever lived.

About a 100 years before the Jesus story lived Julius Caesar.

What do we personally know about him? Lots from many different sources.

When was he born? July 100 BCE........When did he die? March 7 44 BCE.

What did he look like? We have coins today that can be purchased from his era that his likeness on them. We have a good understanding of what he looked like.

We also have huge documentation from various sources of his personal and professional life.

What do we have about Jesus? One sided story by ONLY one small group of men and no one else, and his story wasn't written while he was alive, it was written ONLY decades after he died?

How important does one have to be, in order to have "someone" write something about you while you are alive. Someone claimed to have done wonderful things?
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings LTM good friend
Mary gave birth to the head of the Church, Jesus...
Jesus, when born had a head and a body....The Body of Jesus is the Mystical Church....
Mary gave birth to the head and body of Jesus....She gave birth to the Head and the Mystical Body(the Church).
This makes her Mother of all Christians....
Good morning Robert, most Christians will not go beyond what is written;

Galatians 4:25-26

Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.

But the other woman, Sarah, represents the heavenly Jerusalem. She is the free woman, and she is our mother.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Exodus 25:18-22
The Ark
18 And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover.
19 Make one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends.
20 The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover.
21 Place the cover on top of the ark and put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law that I will give you.
22 There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.
The New Ark of the Covenant and the MERCY seat...
John 20:12
12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesusí body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.
The ARK of the Covenant bears The Mercy Seat.
Jesus is our ARK, where we obtain GODís Mercy over our judgment.
Matthew 26:28
28 This is my blood of the [new] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
1 Chronicles 16:1
16 They brought the ark of God and set it inside the tent that David had pitched for it, and they presented burnt offerings and fellowship offerings before God.
Think about it: The Blood-Stained Mercy Seat!!!
True The only thing I did not add abouth the church/bride being the ark was the fact Jesus eas the head and the church the body that contained the laws written upon there heart.

In Revelation 11:19
we see the vision is after the thousan years and the judgement of the dead set Christ has already redeemed his church and ready to recieve their rewards. Salavation of the Saints are already in place.
I beleieve at this time whewn every knee shall bow and every tongue confess we may see Gods MERCY be extended whne all false teachings/prophecy's etc and the anti-christ systems and religions of the world cast into hell. We will just have to wait and see. Yes there will be some that still rebel and cast into hell also I believe.

Revelation 11:19
The Seventh Trumpet Sounded

15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever and ever.

16And the four and twenty elders, who sat before God on their thrones, fell upon their faces, and worshiped God,

17Saying, We give you thanks, O Lord God Almighty, who is, and was, and is to come; because you have taken to you your great power, and have reigned.

18And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that you should give reward unto your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and should destroy them who destroy the earth.

19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his covenant: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Oxbow wrote:
360 166
<quoted text>
With all due respect, that is the best save face I have seen on this forum!!!!!
Greetings Oxbow good friend

Thanks...lol. At least I am best at something....

:)
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Truth wrote:
Exodus 25:18-22
The Ark
18 And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover.
19 Make one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends.
20 The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover.
21 Place the cover on top of the ark and put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law that I will give you.
22 There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.
The New Ark of the Covenant and the MERCY seat...
John 20:12
12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesusí body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.
The ARK of the Covenant bears The Mercy Seat.
Jesus is our ARK, where we obtain GODís Mercy over our judgment.
Matthew 26:28
28 This is my blood of the [new] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
1 Chronicles 16:1
16 They brought the ark of God and set it inside the tent that David had pitched for it, and they presented burnt offerings and fellowship offerings before God.
Think about it: The Blood-Stained Mercy Seat!!!
You do realise the last hting congured is death and after Christ puts everthing under his feet etc that he hands all authority given him by his Father/God back over to him that all things may be All in All.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not "square" with "Mary ever virgin"...wives and husbands procreate....and they did....they had several more children after the firstborn...Jesus Christ......
...good friend

That is the question, whether Mary had other children....The RCC by scripture and tradition says, "No." More than likely the brothers and sisters, brethren, were of Mary the wife of Clopas, and whether she was related to Joseph, we do not know....
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

: THE VIRGIN MARY IS POPULARLY AND AFFECTIONATELY CALLED THE "QUEEN OF HEAVEN".

Subtitle: THIS TITLE IS SHOCKING AND DEMONSTRATES THAT THE ORIGIN OF THE WORSHIP OF THE VIRGIN MARY IS PAGAN, NOT BIBLICAL

NEWS BRIEF: "Among all the women who have ever lived, the mother of Jesus Christ is the most celebrated, the most venerated... Among Roman Catholics, the Madonna is recognized not only as the Mother of God, but also, according to modern Popes, as the Queen of the Universe, Queen of Heaven, Seat of Wisdom, and even the Spouse of the Holy Spirit." (Time Magazine, "Handmaid or Feminist?", December 30, 1991, p. 62-66).

Most Roman Catholic adherents cheerfully refer to the Virgin Mary as the Queen of Heaven and understand this term to one of endearment, love, and adoration. Is this title a Biblical term or a Pagan title? Is God pleased with this title, or is He mightily displeased? Let us look in Scripture.

CONT
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

1. "Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger." [Jeremiah 7:17-18] In this section of Jeremiah, God is telling Israel why He is about to physically destroy them as a nation. God is acting much like a Prosecutor who is informing the accused as to the charges against them. Notice that God is very angry that these people are preparing to worship the Queen of Heaven. He is saying that this worship of the Queen of Heaven is "provoking" Him to anger!

CONT
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

"As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?"

[Jeremiah 44:16-17] Here, we see that the people are defiantly refusing to obey God, and are continuing to worship this Queen of Heaven
CONT
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows." [Jeremiah 44:25] We see that God has finally gotten the message, that the people are going to worship this Queen of Heaven no matter what He says. Therefore, God tells them to go ahead with their rebellion, because He is going to totally destroy them. You can read the full account of this Divine Judgment in Jeremiah 44:1-20-29, and we encourage you to read it, for God never changes, and He would be just as enraged today about this idolatrous worship as He was then.

The question, then, is, who is this Queen of Heaven which the Israelites were worshipping, that provoked God to such anger? Fortunately, Jewish historical records tell us exactly what this Queen of Heaven was that so angered God.

CONT
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings MICHAEL good friend
I see your difficulty in accepting what the N.T. writes concerning him....
Let me contrast it with the point that maybe Jesus was not meant to be remembered in the minds of those "poor" folk, or they could not write/read as a general rule, thus eliminating them as a source for historical material....We sometimes forget in this age, that most of us read/write.
Certainly those that opposed Jesus were not going to write about him, as there were signs of immanent collapse of Israel, and the pressures of Rome, and going against it would have been unwise....
Who is left to write about Jesus? The Apostles, and their followers....
Even Philo, whom you wrote of preferred to reconcile Rome and Jerusalem in an ethical manner, by using Logos. How could he have discussed Jesus to Rome?
The scriptures claim that from the birth of Jesus until his death he was a devout Jew. Prayed in the Temple. Loved his belief and his people, according to NT.

What happens after his death and the writers take over? They take all the JEW out of this man Jesus. Why? Because the writers had an agenda to create a new belief system "COMPLETELY OPPOSITE" of what Jesus believed. My personal opinion is that the early christians were rogue jews denounced by their own. What better way than to start a new belief system entirely void of anything Jewish, use a deadman as their hero who can't dispute anything they write........and they write about him, only! decades after his death. Who does that? People with agendas.

According to the story John and Mark were uneducated fishermen, next thing we know they became expert writers, and their names became associated with the 4 gospels thou no one can verify that the names associated with the 4 gospels were the actual writers of the gospels themselves, as there are no originals to compare to.(come on!)

tell me what I posted is incorrect?

LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

First, let us examine the ancient Queen of Heaven. Most of this information is taken from Alexander Hislop's book, "The Two Babylons", 1917. Hislop traces the Babylonian worship of the Queen of Heaven back to the days following the death of Nimrod. The dating of this event is not known exactly, but seems to date 400+ years after the flood. After Nimrod's death, his wife, Semiramis, was determined to retain her power and wealth. She concocted the story that Nimrod's death was for the salvation of mankind. Nimrod was touted as "the woman's promised seed, Zero-ashta, who was destined to bruise the serpent's head, and in so doing, was to have his own heel bruised." (p. 58-59)

We can easily see that this story is a counterfeit to the true prophecy concerning Jesus Christ. To enable the Babylonian people to better worship this child, a woodcut portrait was created, depicting him in his mother's arms. The mother obviously drew her glory from her deified son. However, "the mother, in the long-run, practically eclipsed the son" in worship. The original picture obviously was meant to merely be a "pedestal for the upholding of the divine son...But, while this... was the design, it is a plain principle in all idolatries that that which most appeals to the senses must make the most powerful impression." (p, 74) The mother obviously created the most powerful visual impression, both because she was an adult and because she was so magnificently arrayed.

Once people began to worship the mother more than the child, Babylonian priests felt forced to issue an edict deifying the mother also. After the passage of still more time, "her son's birth was boldly declared to be miraculous, and therefore she was called ...the Virgin Mother." (p.76) "The highest titles were then bestowed upon her. She was called the Queen of Heaven. In Egypt, she was styled Athor, i.e., the Habitation of God to signify that in her dwelt all the 'fulness of the Godhead'".(p.77) From this pagan beginning, the story of the Virgin Mother ( Queen of Heaven) spread throughout the world. In:

* Egypt, she was called Athor (p77)

* Tibet and China, she was called Virgo Deipara (p77)

* Greece, she was called Hestia (Ibid)

* Rome, she was called Juno, or Dove.(p79).

Thus, we can see that this ancient Queen of Heaven was a Pagan counterfeit of the Virgin Mary. She was a Divine Mother that had given birth to a Divine Child! Of special note is the connection in Rome with the Dove. Why?

CONT
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Confrinting wrote:
Personal Information:
He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.
His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan
He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they have five children.
Education:
B. A. from Brigham Young University , J. D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University
Working Background:
After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously,
He passed the Michigan bar exam.
In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital .
He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.
In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.
Some Interesting Facts about Romney:
Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts,
turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Also many others.
He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.
He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.
He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.
He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.
He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.
And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income....
Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.
Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:
He will show us his high school and college transcripts.
He will show us his social security card, his law degree, his draft notice, and his medical records.
Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be
a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States .
At least we know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility.
He never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk,
did not associate with friends who are radical communists or terrorists,
nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US .
An Incredible ad run by the Catholic Church.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Great Post this county so needs to turn back to God if not we are in for tribulations here on our own soil.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

In Ancient Babylon, both the worship of the Virgin Mother and her symbol, the Dove, "identified her with the Spirit of all grace ...the Holy Ghost." (p. 79). Thus, the Pagan Trinity is God the Father, the Son, and the Virgin Mother. Indeed, the Roman Catholic Church has made this same claim, as Hislop noted, in the nineteenth century (p. 83). Hislop concludes, "The Madonna of Rome... is just the Madonna of Babylon. The Queen of Heaven in the one system is the same as the Queen of Heaven in the other." (Ibid)

If you cannot believe these facts, above, maybe you will believe the testimony of avowed Pagans in today's world. Listen to their testimony:

1) In his most blasphemous book, The Armageddon Script, Peter Lemesurier writes enthusiastically about the worship of the Great Mother Earth. He writes as though he is an astronaut in a spaceship in orbit around our planet. "As they rounded the barren lunar globe for the... last time, and the resplendent half-earth once again rose from behind that now familiar curved and rocky horizon, what they saw coming up to meet them was strangely familiar. An image straight out of the racial memory. A god out of the world of the archetypes. It was none other than the rounded form of the Great Mother, Earth herself, clad in the same flowering robes of shimmering blue and white that had been those of mother-goddesses of earth and sky throughout man's history - and not least his most recent mother-goddess, the Virgin Mary herself..." (p. 245-6).

Peter Lemesurier, as a Pagan worshipper, has no difficulty recognizing the truth that the worship of the Virgin Mary is ancient Pagan idolatry. Therefore, non-Christian Pagans the world over will have little difficulty accepting the worship of the Roman Catholic Virgin Mother.

2) Another New Age writer, China Galland, a practicing American Buddhist, has written a very revealing book entitled Longing For Darkness. Galland enthusiastically establishes the commonality between the Virgin Mary and other Pagan goddesses.

"Durga, the warrior queen... was the only one who could restore harmony and set the world at peace... the gods sang her praises, called her the Queen of the Universe..." Remember the Time Magazine, quoted above, which reports that one of the names by which the Virgin Mary is known is the Queen of the Universe? Galland continues:

CONT
disciple

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not said any differently, nor has any other Catholic. Of course the Blessed Virgin is God's creation. Of all the protestants here, you understand exactly what Mother of God means and I believe you agree with it. Your pride won't allow you to admit it, but your faith and intelligence tell you it's true. I think it was you who last year defended Christ when Mr. Coffee tried to split Him in two. You were the only non-Catholic to do so.
I've never said Mary mother of God.
Your spin is Mary created God. Your assumption makes Mary your God. That is why you worship her.
Don't forget I was born into the catholic church I know all about it.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

"I had come to find the Buddha Tara, but instead I found the goddesses Durgan and Kali...Kali, the death-dealer and life-giver, the end and beginning of time. She was a deity of such proportions as I had heard only God the Father in Christianity described. The fact that Kali is dark and female turned my Catholic upbringing inside out... Some say she is black because black is the color in which all distinctions are dissolved, others say she is black because she is eternal night." (p. 27) These two goddesses are Hindu.

The Buddhist goddess, Tara, was the object of Galland's search as she traveled the Far East. However, she was startled when she discovered that there are Hindu texts that describe Kali as Tara." (p. 30) This discovery links Hinduism with Buddhism.

CONT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Oxbow wrote:
478 338<quoted text>
And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
first∑born:
First in order of birth; born first.
The child in a family who is born first.
Till:
Till and until are generally interchangeable in both writing and speech, though as the first word in a sentence until is usually preferred: Until you get that paper written, don't even think about going to the movies.
Meaning....After you get that paper written, you can think about going to the movies...
After she brought forth her firstborn, he knew her.
----------
Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
In 26 Christ acknowledges he is Mary's son.
In 27 That disciple took Mary into his own home...
----------
Lu 1:24 And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,∑
Eliisabeth was pregneant 5 months and hid herself...
....good friend

This is a sticking point isn't it?

Prior to becoming an RCC the matter didn't mean much to me as to the Perpetual Virginity of Mary....

In the verses from John one must think about it....If Mary had so many children, why would she go live with the disciple? The RCC says of course she had no children, only the one child, Jesus Christ....

Sorry good friend I meant Luke 1:34 In this case Mary's statement that she does not know man. Must be thought about again....Meditated upon....Her vow of chastity to the Lord was meant to keep her virginity to God of course prior to Jesus Christ...But we assume even that. So why is it hard to assume that she didn't keep her virginity after Jesus Christ when there can be seen to the Catholic that she had no children(remember Mary the wife of Cleopas)? For the Catholic it is easy then to conclude that she is perpetually a virgin....
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

-- Later, back in the United States, Galland discovered another New Age book entitled Mother Worship, by author Tara Doyle. This book reported the phenomenon of the Black Madonna in Switzerland. Galland records, "I didn't recall that there were any dark female divinities in Christianity. I thought they were unique to religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism. I could remember virtually nothing about a dark or black Madonna despite my years of Catholic upbringing... A brief entry in Newsweek magazine caught my eye. The Virgin Mary was reported to be appearing in the barks of trees in... Poland. I was intrigued... It seemed to be such a similar phenomenon to what had been reported about the Tara ..I wondered what was going on in the spritus mundi, the spirit of the world, that reports of female deities literally emerging out of rocks and trees were surfacing in both East and West. The simultaneity was symbolically important..."(p. 49-50).

Later, Galland asks a Buddhist Master Teacher about the connection between these appearances, "I showed him the magazine clipping on the reported appearance of the Madonna in the bark of trees in Poland...[he replied] it is very similar to what we are talking about here. We have many occurrences like this in Tibetan Buddhism. We call it rangjung, it means self-arising ...These things appear because of the power and blessings of enlightened beings. Such beings work through the power of mental substance and the power of concentration..." (p. 65-66) Galland recounts her later meeting with the Dalai Lama. When she asks him about the Blessed Mother appearing in the bark of trees in Poland, he agrees that this phenomenon is Buddhist rangjung.(p. 95)

We should not be surprised that Satan is now causing female deities to appear all over the world at this moment in history. If this is indeed the end of the age, then it is time for Satan to draw together his prophesied church.

CONT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

723 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min waaasssuuup 720,437
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Aura Mytha 5,237
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,694
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Uzi 36,512
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min WasteWater 256,476
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••