Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 691918 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#389612 Sep 18, 2012
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC HAS NO COVENANT WITH GOD THAT

STANDS ABOVE ANY OTHER BELIEVERS UPON THE EARTH..

THE NEW TESTAMENT/COVENANT

IS WITH WHOSOEVER WILL MAY COME

There is no record in the Bible

where God established a covenant

with PETER, THE POPES, OR ANY OTHER THAT MAKES THEIR

GROUP EXCLUSIVE.... AFTER THE

SUFFERING'S

DEATH

RESURRECTION

AND ASCENSION OF JESUS, CHRIST.

the only binding ETERNAL covenant that has been made

with any NATION is the COVENANT THAT GOD MADE WITH

ABRAHAM...AND HIS DESCENDENTS.

AS RECORDED IN GENESIS...

THE NEW COVENANT/TESTAMENT

ESTABLISHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS

(Which Roman Catholics have attempted to rip apart)

IS

WITH....==> WHO SO EVER WILL...

JESUS SAID

Mat_10:32 ==> Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Mat_10:33 But ==> whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Mat_12:50 For ==> whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mat_16:25 For ==> whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Mat_20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but ==>whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

Mat_20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:

Mat_21:44 ==> And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Mar_3:35 For ==> whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them,

==> Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mar_8:35 For ==> whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Mar_10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but

==> whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

Mar_10:44 And ==> whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.

Luk_6:47 ==> Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

Luk_9:24 For ==> whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

Luk_20:18 ==> Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Jas_4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?

==> whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Rev_22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.
And

==> whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

THE BIBLE IS SILENT ...CONCERNING ..A SPECIAL COVENANT

WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH..

THE TRUTH IS ...HE NEVER MENTIONED SUCH A PAGAN EVIL

ORGANIZATION. in the old testament, or in the new

with the acception...

___

THE ONLY REFERENCE (To the roman Catholic Church)

THAT MOST THEOLOGIANS ACCEPT IS

Rev_17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev_19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
Pad

Fishers, IN

#389613 Sep 18, 2012
AE"ORBATTY continued: Why God?

The Third Reich was allowed to grow from its puny philosophy of sick nationalism to a world dictatorship of conquered masses,and the shedding of blood that goes beyond our understanding of human misery.

Jews often say WHY LORD? Why did you not stop that madness?But each generation it seems needs to see what can happen when individuals like Hitler are allowed to steal our minds and hearts,and to lead us into the abyss of desire and hate.

Human rejection of such men like Hitler is present,we can reject such,we can stop them in their tracks.But think about the fact that the Germans cozied up to such a person.He massaged their self worth and importance,their desire to be the greatest,the Master Race.

What about Stalin? A different type yes,a different set of circumstances,based on a theory of the glories of the working Class.The proletariat was not an ethnic or racial,or religious group setting themselves apart to be pure,but millions of human beings united in a common cause to bring healthy attributes of work comradry and to do away with the fallacies of the Rich Verses the Poor class struggles.NOBLE ideas for all peoples!

But what did Stalin ultimately do? He enslaved many,sending thousands of even his own party members to Gulags and camps of horrible conditions.Siberian winters were not warmed by the multitudes of precious souls who died in Stalin's camps.

We see AEROBATTY throughout even our close history individuals who led millions with very flawed characters.
Individuals who had faith in God, but also who did not and were strong components of Science,and your ideals you hope will be the only thing standing in the future of the human race.

But God interferes with your hope,because there will be individuals like Stalin and Hitler,Khrushchev,North Korea's despot, and so many of the same who decide that it is their way, no matter how many souls are killed in the process.I pray God will always interfere,always bring conflict to such men who rise to become dictators and haters of human life,bringing glory to death and destruction.
Clay

Denver, CO

#389614 Sep 18, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
GROUP EXCLUSIVE.... AFTER THE
SUFFERING'S
DEATH
RESURRECTION
AND ASCENSION OF JESUS, CHRIST.
the only binding ETERNAL covenant that has been made
with any NATION is the COVENANT THAT GOD MADE WITH
ABRAHAM...AND HIS DESCENDENTS.
AS RECORDED IN GENESIS...
THE NEW COVENANT/TESTAMENT
ESTABLISHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS
(Which Roman Catholics have attempted to rip apart)
IS
WITH....==> WHO SO EVER WILL...
JESUS SAID
Mat_10:32 ==> Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat_10:33 But ==> whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat_12:50 For ==> whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Mat_16:25 For ==> whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

___
THE ONLY REFERENCE (To the roman Catholic Church)
THAT MOST THEOLOGIANS ACCEPT IS
Rev_17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev_19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
At the end of Revelations, John is clear about not adding or subtracting from the book.

How come YOU DO NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS? WHEN IS PROPHET CONFRONT, EXEMPT FROM ADDING TO THIS BOOK??
truth

Adelaide, Australia

#389615 Sep 18, 2012
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
He say; '' I am not judging you''!

Who liked judge?

You are not God, you are man..''what so ever you implemented with mind into your hand you going judge''...
but you are not god..no

#389616 Sep 18, 2012

GROUP EXCLUSIVE....

~~~

The OLD TESTAMENT WAS CONSECRATED BY THE SACRIFICIAL BLOOD OF ANIMALS..

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS CONSECRATED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS

ANY OTHER (so called document) that are written beyond these ...have no consecration...and are not a part of a BLOOD COVENANT.

GOD ONLY UNDERWRITES WHAT HE HAS SPOKEN FORTH AND COVENANTED AND SENT.

___

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isa 55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

==>NOTE<==
Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

IF GOD HAS NOT SPOKEN IT FORTH...AND SENT IT

IT IS

OF NO ETERNAL VALUE OR CONSEQUENCE...IT IS FALSE

PROPHECY'S..

GIVEN BY

FALSE PROPHETS...

The
LTM

Naughton, Canada

#389617 Sep 18, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How much reality do you have to ignore to sustain that satisfaction?
aerobatty: You are an nonbeliever, I am a believer, for me there is no reality outside of Jesus.
You believe in what you see, and everything you see is dying,
time is ticking away soon everything you see will pass ago.
With God there is no time, for the born again Christian eternity is our reality. We are just passing through on the way home.
LTM

Naughton, Canada

#389618 Sep 18, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of Revelations, John is clear about not adding or subtracting from the book.
How come YOU DO NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS? WHEN IS PROPHET CONFRONT, EXEMPT FROM ADDING TO THIS BOOK??
It wasn't John but God who is clear about adding or subtracting.
To His word Clay.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#389619 Sep 18, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty confident aren't you in supposing that believers live in deception,and purposely continue in such even if we "KNOW" it is not true or a pack of lies?
Sorry Charlie! Aerobatty is that avatar your picture of yourself,you look young and confident there?
You really cannot accuse us of being charlatans and deceivers just on the mere chance that God does not exist. For to be honest you and I are both as equally in the dark when it comes to ever SEEING God,as He even says in Scripture that no man has seen Him as He really is and lived! So your whole foundation of not believing can be as equally as weak as my foundation of proving to you without a shadow of doubt that He does exist.
I testify that He lives because when I was at my worse moments in life,He came to my rescue,and no matter whether I had some faith or not before,NOW I have no doubt He exists,because He proves Himself over and over to many,and the world is full of witnesses to His power,His love and mercy.
As far as religious dialogue and disagreements you are right,we have them,and in our past they were deadly and passionately so.But no matter how individuals assess the situation with the existence of God,He still desires to communicate and show Himself as a Father to many.
Yes He interferes,and the very thought of Him interrupts our agendas and our philosophies and our societies.
BECAUSE left to our own devices we would completely destroy ourselves with our own devices of self worth,importance,idolization and so on.
God steps back from humanity at times to show the extent of what we do to ourselves,not that He is not grieved by what transpires.LOOK at Nazi Germany its rise and its fall.There is a great documentary of it on TV right now,I just watched it last Sunday,it lasted 4 hours.God was really never mentioned:Continued.
Yes, I am that confident.

And thank you. I will be turning 60 on my next birthday.

#389620 Sep 18, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM ONLY DEFENDING GOD'S ETERNAL WORD

THE APOSTLE PAUL WROTE...

2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,

rightly dividing the word of truth.
truth

Adelaide, Australia

#389621 Sep 18, 2012
Jesus say;'' why master better then slave''?
Its mean think with your head
don't lose yourself because of me..
''its within you''
''your ability and capability''
no..itfollow you
mao say you will come to me all..who
7 billons can't stay with Mao

United States

#389622 Sep 18, 2012
guest wrote:
The earth is billions of years old.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What about humans? Dinosaurs?
Remember, your bound by sola scripture.
You guys invented this teaching, you age going to need to stick with it!!
tell me, how does stating the earth is billions of years old go outside the scripture?

be specific.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#389623 Sep 18, 2012
Pad wrote:
The Third Reich was allowed to grow from its puny philosophy of sick nationalism to a world dictatorship of conquered masses,and the shedding of blood that goes beyond our understanding of human misery.
Jews often say WHY LORD? Why did you not stop that madness?But each generation it seems needs to see what can happen when individuals like Hitler are allowed to steal our minds and hearts,and to lead us into the abyss of desire and hate.
Human rejection of such men like Hitler is present,we can reject such,we can stop them in their tracks.But think about the fact that the Germans cozied up to such a person.He massaged their self worth and importance,their desire to be the greatest,the Master Race.
What about Stalin? A different type yes,a different set of circumstances,based on a theory of the glories of the working Class.The proletariat was not an ethnic or racial,or religious group setting themselves apart to be pure,but millions of human beings united in a common cause to bring healthy attributes of work comradry and to do away with the fallacies of the Rich Verses the Poor class struggles.NOBLE ideas for all peoples!
But what did Stalin ultimately do? He enslaved many,sending thousands of even his own party members to Gulags and camps of horrible conditions.Siberian winters were not warmed by the multitudes of precious souls who died in Stalin's camps.
We see AEROBATTY throughout even our close history individuals who led millions with very flawed characters.
Individuals who had faith in God, but also who did not and were strong components of Science,and your ideals you hope will be the only thing standing in the future of the human race.
But God interferes with your hope,because there will be individuals like Stalin and Hitler,Khrushchev,North Korea's despot, and so many of the same who decide that it is their way, no matter how many souls are killed in the process.I pray God will always interfere,always bring conflict to such men who rise to become dictators and haters of human life,bringing glory to death and destruction.
Didn't Hitler claim god and jesus as his own?
Pad

Fishers, IN

#389624 Sep 18, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello PAD
Where have you been hiding?It has been a long time! I hope you are doing well,and have stayed out of trouble. Once in awhile Dust Storm comes on here.Preston is back for a time as well.I am sure they remember you.4-gvn still around,and Gif is under a new name Confrinting,his wife now joins us all(Kay-Marie).

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#389625 Sep 18, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
aerobatty: You are an nonbeliever, I am a believer, for me there is no reality outside of Jesus.
You believe in what you see, and everything you see is dying,
time is ticking away soon everything you see will pass ago.
With God there is no time, for the born again Christian eternity is our reality. We are just passing through on the way home.
You hope...
Pad

Fishers, IN

#389627 Sep 18, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am that confident.
And thank you. I will be turning 60 on my next birthday.
I'll be 64 in less than two weeks.Have to go to my insurance and sign up for being released from them at age 65,I go on medicare,and or take up Cobra.

Enjoy conversing with you,we are all on this life's Journey.Hope you and your loved ones are doing well,and especially that your children and their children will make a difference in this world,we need intelligent sensible people these days.
truth

Adelaide, Australia

#389628 Sep 18, 2012
Did Hitler died? no
Its just story for tiny kids.
What a about others?
Did they died?..no
They read now all.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#389629 Sep 18, 2012
Pad wrote:
" ... each generation it seems needs to see what can happen when individuals like Hitler are allowed to steal our minds and hearts,and to lead us into the abyss of desire and hate."

Do you mean the lesson is never learned?

The problem is that there are those that control(either by circumstances or desire) and those that are controlled(either by circumstances or self-submission). And that is the lesson.

It would seem that individuals often believe they are in control of their own lives and own beliefs. But this is also part of the social fabric into which they have been woven. As the decline of education continues its seperation of rich and poor, this will tear the fabric, which gives rise to new leaders, and those that submit to the circumstances.
Pad

Fishers, IN

#389630 Sep 18, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Hitler claim god and jesus as his own?
Napoleon did when he was young leaving Malta and setting his adventurous sights on France.Hitler used religion,like so many have done in the past.Somehow he managed to think that he was doing God a favor. But you see AEROBATTY when we become consumed with ourselves and little else has room to interfere with it,possession takes over,and according to the intelligence of the individual,he or she climbs a desperate ladder of greed,lust and most of all Power.Narcissism to the Max.Unleashed,unbridled and very little humility especially toward God who despises pride.

We humans have not been able even after so many centuries to be perfect in every way.Our desires always end up in the helm.Look at today,many leaders quickly lured into illicit relationships, we all have maladies in our bodies maybe,but sadly in our minds and souls(call it what you may,but it is SIN).

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#389631 Sep 18, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been hiding?It has been a long time! I hope you are doing well,and have stayed out of trouble. Once in awhile Dust Storm comes on here.Preston is back for a time as well.I am sure they remember you.4-gvn still around,and Gif is under a new name Confrinting,his wife now joins us all(Kay-Marie).
It has been a long time. Probably a couple of years now....Blog burn out....But I have checked into Topix here for a week. I remember the others as well....After all of the blogging I did, it was probably a need to reorganzie my thoughts that brought me to my long hiatus.

You will probably find that I have a set of new opinions now..., so prepare for a change. That seems very difficult for some people....I don't think it will be for you.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#389632 Sep 18, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
Jesus said:
I am that bread of life.
This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Christ said He was not speaking it the literal sense....But...the Catholics say He was/is wrong!!!!!
Catholic convert (former evangelical fundamentalist protestant) Steve Ray addresses your confusion:

"Concerning this, Jesus is not speaking about His Flesh (“My Flesh”), in verse 63 but “the flesh” which is very different and which is missed by sloppy-thinking Protestants like your friend. When Protestants claim “My flesh” profits nothing, they prove way too much! They are claiming that the Incarnation of Jesus in the flesh and the bodily resurrection has no profit."

"What Jesus means by “”the flesh profits nothing” is very simple because he uses the phrase again in John 8:15 (we must let the Bible interpret the Bible :-) where he says:

“You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.”(John 8:15, NKJV)"

"Other Bibles translate this “according to the flesh”, or “by human standards”, or “by appearances” or “with your human mind“. When Jesus uses the phrase “the flesh” he is referring to human understanding apart from divine revelation. Your friend judges the Eucharist by human standards (“Looks like bread, feels like bread, tastes like bread — must be bread”).

This statement of Jesus affirms what he has said about eating his Flesh and drinking his Blood and tells us it is a great mystery — spirit and life. With these words Jesus castigates the unbelieving Protestant along with the unbelieving Jews for judging spiritual things with earthly minds — by the flesh — and failing to understand the deep mysteries of God in the Eucharist.

And by the way, this “symbol only“ mentality about Scripture and this passage in particular is only as old as the Protestant Reformation (er, I mean Rebellion). From the beginning of the Church Christians have understood that Jesus was speaking of his Flesh and Blood in the Eucharist — after all Jesus did not say,“This represents my body.“ he said “This is My Body!“

Too bad your friend wants to erase the words of Jesus or add his own puny interpretation to what the Word of God clearly states. Too bad the mystery goes right over his head."

http://www.catholic-convert.com/2009/05/12/th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Impeach 45,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 6,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,659
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,838
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 5 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web