Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627237 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#379775 Aug 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in my heart that he feels badly and wants to apologize to you directly, but he just can't muster the courage.
As a former Romanist mackerel snapper, allow me to man-up and apologize for him.
"I, we are sorry Michael, you da man!!!"
Hope that helps :o)
Apology accepted DustStorm, via FREE MIND........
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#379776 Aug 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were originally stars that Jesus turned into planets so the folks at NASA would have jobs.
God works in mysterious ways!

God created the moon so we could see at nightime. Its all coming together.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

#379777 Aug 11, 2012
LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE USA LADIES 4 X 100 TEAM.

ALMOST 1/2 SECOND OFF A 20 YEAR OLD RECORD.

ALSO GIVE IT UP TO SOME TINY CARIBBEAN NATIONS.

I HAVE WHAT THEY ARE HAVING.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#379778 Aug 11, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is saying exactly the same thing.
I do believe that is in his message.

Matthew 11:27-29

King James Version (KJV)

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath !!!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#379779 Aug 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the negative judgies, but nothing to refute.
Doesn't the Information Age suck!!!
If the jews were monotheists and Mary was a Jew why would SHE believe Jesus to be son of God, if Jews which Mary was, don't believe in sons of God?

BUSTED!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#379780 Aug 11, 2012
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the catholic church going to explain the meaning of Jesus when CURIOSITY the rover on Mars finds previous life forms, yet the bible says ONLY! "GOD created the heavens and EARTH. It never mentions MARS or Jupiter.

Where do you think Mars and Jupiter are? IN Hell???

KayMarie

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#379781 Aug 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you posted something about romaine lettuce and he read it as romanist.
I forgot to get some Romaine yesterday -- so if you would like to send me some, I'll make a nice salad for dinner !!:)
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#379782 Aug 11, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The word b i b l e itself, means compilation.It is not secular,or Christian or anything but a compilation of books or entries.A bible can be the word used for any book or books of facts on one particular subject,a total commentary of one particular theme.The bible word is used for hand guns or anything that covers a wide scope or range for something collected,trophies,artifacts,a nd whatever.
Now the Holy Bible is the book that contains the books from the Old and New Covenants.And in all due respect to the Apocrypha as well.So to find the word Bible in the book of the Holy Bible is redundant.
Wait until he responds to you. GURANTEED the number 41,000 will be in his post.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#379783 Aug 11, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Well...Hey diddle diddle the cat in the fiddle.The cow jumped over the moon.(mother goose pg.54)
~~~

Yep that was when steaks was the highest...

The stakes for the highest bid is your eternal soul...

Jesus gave His life....because he believed you were worth it...

What is your ETERNAL soul worth TO YOU?...

Why would you gamble your soul....

against the conjecture ...

of those that are

NOT inspired

of God the HOLY GHOST.

You evidently take the words of YOUR (so called ) Holy Fathers

over the word of Jesus and His apostles....

haven't you taken notice ..

that they are graphically different. That the Catholic Church permits sins that GOD ADAMANTLY FORBIDS.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...

HAS BUILT ANOTHER WALL OF PARTITION...

BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND OTHER CHRISTIAN CHURCHES

...AFTER JESUS ( through HIS blood )

hath broken down the middle wall of partition between (THE JEW AND THE GENTILES....)

~~~

THE WORD OF GOD SAYS...

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

___

THE PSALMIST DAVID SAID ...

Psa_119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

QUESTION

WHY DO YOU SETTLE FOR A PLACEBO?

Location hidden

#379784 Aug 11, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Happy Sabbath !!!!
Thank you --- you too!:)
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#379785 Aug 11, 2012
This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Revelation 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

----------
2 Timothy 1:9 who has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,
----------
1 Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Ephesians 1:4

According as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

----------
Matthew 25:34"Then the King will say to those on his right,'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
truth

UK

#379786 Aug 11, 2012
don't worry for police= friends of corupt worlds which they try cover up..don't wish as you try say on your way..nobody will save you..noooooooooooooooooooooooo

''pray for them as for yourself''

pray for police

''vele gorko u zalosti..iz dubine moga srca ..iz milosti''
pray
''gospin plac=cry of mother Mary''
''sto ucini meni=what done to me''
''puce moj, sto ucini meni''=pray for them
cry=tears
psalm 22
http://www.biblestudytools.com/psalms/22.html
Hebrew 5;7
http://bible.cc/hebrews/5-7.htm

''when solider past one of them give zic in heart''
''what you done to me''=pray for your police

''you been strip off''=Jesus Christ=to be like him
pray
''da mozes podnositi gorcinu zivota''

pray for them who strip you off
pray for them who accuse you
who abuse you
who assault you
who rest you
who judge you

pray
''postajes slican njemu i njegovom krizu''
''da mozes podnositi gorcinu zivota''

Location hidden

#379787 Aug 11, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday To You Also!!!!!
Thank you, Sera.... now if only I was able to retire....!!!!
truth

UK

#379788 Aug 11, 2012
''Jesus Christ win on Cross''
How its look?
''horrible pain
complete''
yes he took me
complete on Cross
he is be there on
Cross
pray=to save your soul
''na cast tvoje gorke i teske muke''
za oprostenje grijeha
truth

UK

#379789 Aug 11, 2012
''if you suffering
represent yourself with your prayers
Cross
''u zivotu gorcinu koju prozivljavas podaj njemu na kriz i ti ces viditi da tvoja gorcina nije nista velika prema muci na krizu''
kroz tu muku sa njime si sjedinjen u potpunosti''

moli
za svoje progonitelje da im Bog otkupitelj sa kriza oprosti..

moli i za druge
da nebudu u potpunosti unisteni
dat ce ti spoznaju
da mores znati unaprijed ..
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#379790 Aug 11, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>So to find the word Bible in the book of the Holy Bible is redundant.
And so is your "bible only" bogus claim and distorted "opinion" that "every word, every phrase, every sentence" MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true.----Therefore, "get off" your dillusional Protestant (anti-catholic) sola scriptura "myth" asking us Catholics "where is the word Catholic" in the bible"--IT ISN'T! However it is confirmed (continuously) over and over and over again, for over 2000 years by Church Historians and (both) Catholic and Protestant Apologistic authors and writers, that Jesus Christ initiated, formed and authenticated HIS One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church, AS HIS ONE (and only) True Church in Matthew 16;13-21.----Bible Only "imaginary-invented-man-m ade, fictious, Protestant doctrine of belief!!!--NOWHERE TO BE FOUND--ANYWHERE in the bible or in ANY pre-reformation Church History book!!
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#379791 Aug 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!!! On the front cover!!!
DUH!!! Who put it there ---but you Protestants! Please show us Catholics (IN THE BIBLE) the word bible, that Jesus or HIS Apostles or ANYONE said, used or expressed the word "bible"
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

#379792 Aug 11, 2012
OMG...

Romney choose romaine lettuce to be his VP running mate.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#379793 Aug 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am implying that and I backed it up with a footnoted link. Please give me a link that shows I am wrong.
The Jews were passionate monotheists. They never expected the Messiah to be a god. A divine Jesus would have been rejected by every Jewish sect of the day. They would have never been allowed to worship with other Jews as we know they did.
I don't care what you WANT TO BELIEVE. You cannot back up your position with facts and links as did I.
"footnoted link", "facts and links" ?

The wiki article lists losts of references and links. And you're right to some extent that the Jews of the day did not anticipate "God in the flesh" as the Messiah. I have yet to see one using historical proof that the early Christians denied Christ's divinity. Whatever the Jewish sect's beliefs at the time, if the were not converts to Christianity they would of course deny His divinity, that's not your point, I assume.

Orthodox Jewish sects of the day rejected Him as the Messiah AND denied His divinity. Actual Jewish Christian converts accepted Him as the Messiah AND believed in His divine nature. This is supported biblically AND by all of the written Christian witness of the time. So again, what is your point?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#379794 Aug 11, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Yep that was when steaks was the highest...
The stakes for the highest bid is your eternal soul...
Jesus gave His life....because he believed you were worth it...
What is your ETERNAL soul worth TO YOU?...
Why would you gamble your soul....
against the conjecture ...
of those that are
NOT inspired
of God the HOLY GHOST.
You evidently take the words of YOUR (so called ) Holy Fathers
over the word of Jesus and His apostles....
haven't you taken notice ..
that they are graphically different. That the Catholic Church permits sins that GOD ADAMANTLY FORBIDS.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...
HAS BUILT ANOTHER WALL OF PARTITION...
BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND OTHER CHRISTIAN CHURCHES
...AFTER JESUS ( through HIS blood )
hath broken down the middle wall of partition between (THE JEW AND THE GENTILES....)
~~~
THE WORD OF GOD SAYS...
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
___
THE PSALMIST DAVID SAID ...
Psa_119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
QUESTION
WHY DO YOU SETTLE FOR A PLACEBO?
You do not speak for God. You do not infallibly interpret His written Word. You have no authority.

You have not been called and sent. God would not call and send a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Adam 615,709
Play "end of the word" part 2 13 min Aussie Kev 675
join adult video whatsapp group give me your nu... 14 min Friday wisdom 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min X Pendable 179,988
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min onemale 278,363
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 56 min andet1987 5,989
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr macumazahn 950,257
More from around the web