Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 679024 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#362726 Jun 4, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
"Seek that which is true and the universe will open for you."

"As in all cases, the findings of science are far more awe-inspiring than the rantings of the godly."

"The profusion of Gods and religions, and the fratricide both between and among faiths, that we see all about us, has so retarded the development of civilization."

"Religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said or did"

"Reason is the Devil's harlot, who can do nought but slander and harm whatever God says and does."

"Today the least educated of my children knows much more about the natural order than any of the founders of religion." One of my favorites!!!!

"Thus the postulate of a designer or creator only raises the unanswerable question of who designed the designer or created the creator."

If you want to play the quote game, I have plenty more, just let me know. Obviously your more comfortable quoting from the bible that you are having an intelligent conversation, is it because you KNOW I am right and can't face it? Most likely!!!!
Pad

Fishers, IN

#362731 Jun 4, 2012
truth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-4pft5hDzWgXX&feature=rel ated
Beautiful song truth,thank you for sharing it!
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#362732 Jun 4, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
Another of the internal evidences that indicates the Bible is truly God’s Word is the prophecies contained within its pages. The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, certain cities, and mankind.
<quoted text>
Did I say anything about the profitability of all prophecies????!!!!
All previous belief structures to provided prophecies that they believed came true.

Worship of a walking man god who brings salvation, was also the core of other ancient beliiefs that began over 1,000 years before Jesus arrived.

Heaven, Hell, prophecies, demon possession, sacrifice, initiation by baptism, communion with God ALL belong to earlier pagan beliefs that made up part of the mediterranean culture.

Christianity offers nothing new that previous beliefs offered first. CHECK IT OUT.

The very first christians did not believe Jesus was human but spirit only.....CHECK IT OUT. It wasn't until the gospel writers added a physical sense to Jesus, and the first catholic fathers accepted that concept..........and here we are today.

If pagan beliefs could have had copywrites on their customs, traditions and elements of their belief, christianity would have had to go in a completely different direction than copying man God cultures that came before Jesus.........CHECK IT OUT!
Pad

Fishers, IN

#362733 Jun 4, 2012
StarC wrote:
@ aussiejohn
Madrid, Spain
"AN UNBROKEN HISTORY
Jesus said his Church would be "the light of the world." He then noted that "a city set on a hill cannot be hid" (Matt. 5:14). This means his Church is a visible organization. It must have characteristics that clearly identify it and that distinguish it from other churches. Jesus promised, "I will build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it" (Matt. 16:18). This means that his Church will never be destroyed and will never fall away from him. His Church will survive until his return.
Among the Christian churches, only the Catholic Church has existed since the time of Jesus. Every other Christian church is an offshoot of the Catholic Church. The Eastern Orthodox churches broke away from unity with the pope in 1054. The Protestant churches were established during the Reformation, which began in 1517.(Most of today’s Protestant churches are actually offshoots of the original Protestant offshoots.)
Only the Catholic Church existed in the tenth century, in the fifth century, and in the first century, faithfully teaching the doctrines given by Christ to the apostles, omitting nothing. The line of popes can be traced back, in unbroken succession, to Peter himself. This is unequaled by any institution in history.
Even the oldest government is new compared to the papacy, and the churches that send out door-to-door missionaries are young compared to the Catholic Church. Many of these churches began as recently as the nineteenth or twentieth centuries. Some even began during your own lifetime. None of them can claim to be the Church Jesus established.
The Catholic Church has existed for nearly 2,000 years, despite constant opposition from the world. This is testimony to the Church’s divine origin. It must be more than a merely human organization, especially considering that its human members— even some of its leaders—have been unwise, corrupt, or prone to heresy."
Long live the Catholic Church!!!
Thanks be to God!!
Long Live the whole Body of Christ,especially that which will be glorified with the Son before the Father.I do not think StarC that what will stand before the Lord Jesus will be some who were RC.But the Bible said that millions will stand before Christ,shouting the glories of the ONE,Who WAS,and IS and IS to Come. The Church of Jesus Christ is a glorious Church,and will be changed in the Twinkling of an eye,from corruptible to incorruptible.

It is no doubt in my mind as a believer that Christians who are washed in the BLOOD of the Lamb will be standing before the Lord,singing endless hymns of praise to our God.God is Savior and those whom He has called from the F O U R corners of the earth will come before Him as well.It will not be the Baptist Church,or Presbyterian,or Assembly of God, or the Roman Catholic Church,or the Orthodox,or the Coptics,or the Mormons, or 7th Day Adventists,or anyone who claims to be Christian who thinks for one minute that their church will be represented or stand alone before the Risen Lord.

No it will be all who are Blood-washed and have their NAMES written in the Lamb's Book of life,which is not some Catholic ledger or membership list book,but that which is only written in Heaven. May the Lord open your mind and heart to the reality of His whole Body not just perhaps a foot,or a hand or a part of the arm.But the whole Body which is not the RCC,but the whole Church triumphant,glorious without spot or wrinkle,((WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB)).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pad

Fishers, IN

#362734 Jun 4, 2012
Sorry folks for the double post,but maybe it needs to be stated twice to those who are narrow-minded enough to believe their church institution will be the glorious body of Christ which stands before the throne.When in fact it will be BLOOD WASHED SAINTS, who longed for His appearing,and did not love their lives unto death,and walked humbly before their God,and listened to Jesus,by faith, took on the REST and life of the Holy One,to fulfill the WILL of the Father.

The Father is pleased in the Son,and those who worship the Son and are blood washed will stand in that glorious kingdom.I cannot answer for those who reject the Son,nor will I get into an argument concerning what it takes to enter either Heaven or Gehenna.But the Lord Jesus Christ said that those who will be ashamed of H I M,He will be ashamed of them before the Father.So if anyone would come to realize how wonderful and glorious our Lord Jesus is how can they reject Him who gave His all for them?

Being part of a particular organization will not bring you into His Eternity,but if you REPENT of your sins,and follow through with Baptism,He will wash you in His Holy Blood,your sins will be gone,and you will than be able to spend an eternity with Him.All the rest can be sorted out,by reading His Word,and living for Him each and every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#362735 Jun 4, 2012
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
snipped for space.
CALM -- DOWN,-- FOLKS.-- THIS --- ISN’T ---A ----VATICAN--- CRISIS.
Snip
“Reuters says that the Vatileaks scandal is “the worst crisis in Pope Benedict’s pontificate”…”a scandal that has shaken the very centre of the Church.”
Okay, everybody stop right there and take a deep breath. Yes, the Vatileaks affair is messy. But no one has been killed, no heresies have been taught, no schisms have occurred, no innocent children have been violated.
The leaks have exposed infighting at the Vatican. That’s unfortunate, but should not be terribly surprising to anyone who believes in Original Sin. Cardinals and archbishops are human beings, subject to ambition and jealousy and resentment like everyone else. Remarkably enough, not one of the leaked documents is even remotely damaging to Pope Benedict himself.
The Pope has been betrayed by someone(s) close to him, and that’s sad. But what other harm has been done, really? The Vatican bureaucracy has been exposed to negative publicity…again. Worse things have happened.
The Vatileaks affair has demonstrated that some officials within the Roman Curia are devoting too much time and energy to personal rivalries, and not enough to the wishes of the Holy Father and the needs of the Church. The breathless over-reaction to the leaks only underlines the point. Some Vatican officials, evidently, are so preoccupied with their own affairs that they don’t notice there’s a whole wide world—and a whole universal Church—out there. That unnamed priest quoted by Vatican Insider has lost all perspective. If he can seriously compare this little squall with the sex-abuse crisis, he should take some “brisk, fearful steps” into a new line of work."
Continue here…..
http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/the...
(lol) The catholic church was the first to use the term "WERE ONLY HUMAN".......when sinful mistakes are made by the clergy, but when the clergy step up to the pulpit out come bursts by them towards others that THEY ARE NOT TO SIN!

Sex abuse scandals by catholic clergy that cover practically every country in the world and includes your own DIOCESE STAR C. If a man raped a women in your town you STAR C would be saying the rapist is "ONLY HUMAN" ..you would scream for justice. What makes your catholic clergy any different when they were charged with performing oral sex on 13 year old boys.

Money laundering scandals NOW for the second time.

Vati-leaks, and secret documents that have damaging information on them that now have caused a huge embarassment to the vatican. The pope announced just 2 years ago, we are transparent with all we do.......why then have "SECRET DOCUMENTS"

The poor 47,000 nuns in america who molested no children, yet 2 serious investigations of them by the vatican. On the other hand Bishops and priests around the world lied, deceived and covered up criminal sinful activity from the followers and authorities but NO investigation of them. WHY?

Posters don't listen to Michael or STAR C. Find out for yourself from the most credable up to date news sources from around the world, from ALL NEWS AGENCIES, that quote statements by catholic clergy themselves regarding all these most serious issues below.
Posters GOOGLE......CORRUPTION IN THE VATICAN.....
Posters GOOGLE......NUNS FIGHT BACK.......
Posters GOOGLE......VATICAN MONEY LAUNDERING SCANDAL....
Posters GOOGLE.......SEX ABUSE CATHOLIC CHURCH.....

Catholics keep informed of what is going on outside your parish and whats going on inside the vatican. You deserve to know the TRUTH!! you pay all the bills........thankyou

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pad

Fishers, IN

#362736 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't study much!!! That's hard to believe with all your clear and well thought out posts. My favorite was when the lala cat chased the monkey up the fffftrrraddd tree.
i hoped that you would realize that truth is a Croatian woman who cannot write English fluently,but she knows more about life than many here who flaunt their both atheist and non-atheist rhetoric. I do not know why she has chosen to come on this board,but it is obvious to me that when she shares music or websites,she is also trying to convey a message of love,hope and Life in Christ.She has suffered for Him,so I refuse to judge anything she writes,even at times I do not understand it.
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#362737 Jun 4, 2012
Pad wrote:
Sorry folks for the double post,but maybe it needs to be stated twice to those who are narrow-minded enough to believe their church institution will be the glorious body of Christ which stands before the throne.When in fact it will be BLOOD WASHED SAINTS, who longed for His appearing,and did not love their lives unto death,and walked humbly before their God,and listened to Jesus,by faith, took on the REST and life of the Holy One,to fulfill the WILL of the Father.
The Father is pleased in the Son,and those who worship the Son and are blood washed will stand in that glorious kingdom.I cannot answer for those who reject the Son,nor will I get into an argument concerning what it takes to enter either Heaven or Gehenna.But the Lord Jesus Christ said that those who will be ashamed of H I M,He will be ashamed of them before the Father.So if anyone would come to realize how wonderful and glorious our Lord Jesus is how can they reject Him who gave His all for them?
Being part of a particular organization will not bring you into His Eternity,but if you REPENT of your sins,and follow through with Baptism,He will wash you in His Holy Blood,your sins will be gone,and you will than be able to spend an eternity with Him.All the rest can be sorted out,by reading His Word,and living for Him each and every day.
SAD! Too bad for the other 5.5 BILLION people in our world today that were indoctrinated into other beliefs outside christianity. How could they all be so wrong?

Pad: All you are doing with your statement is dividing our world. If you have a personal realitionship with God, so be it, but enough of this FEAR mongering that "if you don't do this your doomed" NONSENSE.....

The core story of christianity was practiced centuries before the Jesus story was created. They too worshipped walking talking Godmen who promised eternal salvation to their followers if they did just as you said. Repent for your sins. Christianity is just a hodge podge of what came long before.

Got anything new or different?
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#362738 Jun 4, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Long Live the whole Body of Christ,especially that which will be glorified with the Son before the Father.I do not think StarC that what will stand before the Lord Jesus will be some who were RC.But the Bible said that millions will stand before Christ,shouting the glories of the ONE,Who WAS,and IS and IS to Come. The Church of Jesus Christ is a glorious Church,and will be changed in the Twinkling of an eye,from corruptible to incorruptible.
It is no doubt in my mind as a believer that Christians who are washed in the BLOOD of the Lamb will be standing before the Lord,singing endless hymns of praise to our God.God is Savior and those whom He has called from the F O U R corners of the earth will come before Him as well.It will not be the Baptist Church,or Presbyterian,or Assembly of God, or the Roman Catholic Church,or the Orthodox,or the Coptics,or the Mormons, or 7th Day Adventists,or anyone who claims to be Christian who thinks for one minute that their church will be represented or stand alone before the Risen Lord.
No it will be all who are Blood-washed and have their NAMES written in the Lamb's Book of life,which is not some Catholic ledger or membership list book,but that which is only written in Heaven. May the Lord open your mind and heart to the reality of His whole Body not just perhaps a foot,or a hand or a part of the arm.But the whole Body which is not the RCC,but the whole Church triumphant,glorious without spot or wrinkle,((WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB)).
What do I tell my good Muslims friends who live down the street? Should I tell them they are doomed? That they are wasteing their time here on earth because YOU have judged them and determined that "for sure you PAD will be included in all these groups you mention of goodness" but TO HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

That is not the loving God I want to believe in. Any God worth his salt is an ALL loving God. A God who created everyone not just christians.

God has no religion....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#362739 Jun 4, 2012
Catholics have no problem with their beliefs that make the Bible fallible.....
For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.
Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.
----------
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
----------
When all verses are taken in the literal sense, as Catholics do, you have contradiction in the Bible.

The SBC teaches the first set of verses are in the literal sense, and the second set of verses are in the metaphoric sense...hence no contradiction...
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
The SBC was invented in the 17th century. The Catholic Church were taught by the Apostles that walked in earth with JESUS over 2000 years ago!!
You have re-interpreted the bible to fit your life style, like divorce and re-marriage, etc. Stop changing it.
Tell me, do you do altar calls?‘jac’ says they are not necessary.
Hmmm…who are you going to believe? I’ll stick with the teaching of the Apostles
Thanks for proving my words.."Catholics have no problem with their beliefs that make the Bible fallible.."

Location hidden

#362740 Jun 4, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
None that I can see, and to be honest, I didn't think you were capable of anyhow, that is why I called you out on your posts - thinking that your voice is all about accuracy.
It isn't.
There, now that we've cleared up your lack of knowledge resulting in inaccurate posts about what is written in the Bible, relative to peophecy.
Time to get back on-topic.
Then your words "Then don't make false claims that mislead others" is nothing but hot air....

Location hidden

#362741 Jun 4, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Seek that which is true and the universe will open for you."
"As in all cases, the findings of science are far more awe-inspiring than the rantings of the godly."
"The profusion of Gods and religions, and the fratricide both between and among faiths, that we see all about us, has so retarded the development of civilization."
"Religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said or did"
"Reason is the Devil's harlot, who can do nought but slander and harm whatever God says and does."
"Today the least educated of my children knows much more about the natural order than any of the founders of religion." One of my favorites!!!!
"Thus the postulate of a designer or creator only raises the unanswerable question of who designed the designer or created the creator."
If you want to play the quote game, I have plenty more, just let me know. Obviously your more comfortable quoting from the bible that you are having an intelligent conversation, is it because you KNOW I am right and can't face it? Most likely!!!!
Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

Location hidden

#362742 Jun 4, 2012
Another of the internal evidences that indicates the Bible is truly God’s Word is the prophecies contained within its pages. The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, certain cities, and mankind.
<quoted text>
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
All previous belief structures to provided prophecies that they believed came true.
Worship of a walking man god who brings salvation, was also the core of other ancient beliiefs that began over 1,000 years before Jesus arrived.
Heaven, Hell, prophecies, demon possession, sacrifice, initiation by baptism, communion with God ALL belong to earlier pagan beliefs that made up part of the mediterranean culture.
Christianity offers nothing new that previous beliefs offered first. CHECK IT OUT.
The very first christians did not believe Jesus was human but spirit only.....CHECK IT OUT. It wasn't until the gospel writers added a physical sense to Jesus, and the first catholic fathers accepted that concept..........and here we are today.
If pagan beliefs could have had copywrites on their customs, traditions and elements of their belief, christianity would have had to go in a completely different direction than copying man God cultures that came before Jesus.........CHECK IT OUT!
The question remains unanswered..."Did I say anything about the profitability of all prophecies????!!!!"
Pad

Fishers, IN

#362743 Jun 4, 2012
StarC wrote:
"The modern altar call has its beginnings in the
efforts of American evangelist Charles Finney in
the early 19th century.
Many Calvinists object to altar calls, believing they mislead people into confusing the simple act of walking down an aisle during a single emotional moment with the long-term work of repentance and
belief. In doing so, they argue, altar calls may
actually give people false assurance about their
salvation (1). Calvinism is a system of Christian
theology and an approach to Christian life and
thought within the Protestant tradition
articulated by John Calvin, a Protestant Reformer
in the 16th century, and subsequently by
successors, associates, followers and admirers of Calvin, his interpretation of Scripture, and perspective on Christian life."
Star C I have been a believer over 40 years and can tell you that God is not limited to our human institutions when it comes to His mighty Hand to SAVE.

Altar calls whether they date back to the first century church or not,have their place in many churches.Making a public declaration of faith is very helpful.Going to an "altar" as it were to kneel before the Living God and repent of sin,is biblical in that many prophets and saints of old went to the altar in the Old Covenant and laid their sacrifice or gift before God.

We offer the sacrifice of praise when we repent and kneel before God to give our lives over to Him,that which is acceptable to God,as a living sacrifice,US, Star C,we need to give our lives over to Him.How often do we see priests and sisters of your Church who prostrate themselves before the altar in the church? Altar calls have been around awhile,and many who come change and some do not.It is not the altar that changes the heart,but the Holy Spirit.But it is a physical place within a building ,or church that the people can go to to touch base as it were to God,and find that avenue of repentance and deliverance.The Altar is a good place to begin isn't it?

You cannot judge at all whether any particular soul is sufficiently changed or not when they plead their case before God at the ALTAR?
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#362744 Jun 4, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Long Live the whole Body of Christ,especially that which will be glorified with the Son before the Father.I do not think StarC that what will of His whole Body not just perhaps a foot,or a hand or a part of the arm.But the whole Body which is not the RCC,but the whole Church triumphant,glorious without spot or wrinkle,((WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB)).
Lets get the FACTS about MORALITY of christians, Agnostics & Atheists.

..........Why do a higher proportion of Christians go to jail than atheists?
Atheists, who make up somewhere between 4-13%% of the population make up just 0.2% of the prison population.
Christians, on the other hand, who make up 81% of the population make up 84% of the prison population.
In fact, a Christian is at least 15 times more likely on average to end up in jail than an atheist.

What does this tell us about the usefulness of the Bible as a moral guide?

http://askville.amazon.com/Religion-prison-po...

Generally speaking who is more likely to be MORAL and ETHICAL? Not christians....

What is going on PAD? You tell us christians are #1 in righteousness, but LAST overall when it comes to being good citizens of morality.

Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#362745 Jun 4, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.
Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.
----------
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
----------
When all verses are taken in the literal sense, as Catholics do, you have contradiction in the Bible.
The SBC teaches the first set of verses are in the literal sense, and the second set of verses are in the metaphoric sense...hence no contradiction...
"The SBC teaches the first set of verses are in the literal sense, the second set of verses are in the metaphoric sense....hence no contradiction"

How convenient of them? Switch all the earlier understandings, and twist them to you liking.
And BTW, The SBC has no authority to make those kinds of decisions.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#362746 Jun 4, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Science has taken us from out of the caves and onto another world. Science has allowed m to live in outer space. Science will eventually take us to the stars, it will have to, our own planet is doomed, in order for mankind to continue as a species science MUST take us to the stars. There is NO limit to how far science can take us. What do you mean science can only take us so far??? It's not at all unreasonable given the advances in science, that man will be able to terraform an uninhabitable planet to his liking, or even create a planet.
What exactly has science failed to show regarding our physical world? Examples please.
You believe you have a spirit and a soul based on what? Some people believe that werewolves exist, some actually believe they are a werewolf. How do we determine if their beliefs are true? How do you determine that your beliefs, that you have a spirit and souls are true?
I can't prove I have a spirit or soul. I don't claim that I can prove it(in a science lab, anyway)
But that does not mean its not there, and I can have a loving relationship with God.
Love? That can't be proven either. But it exists!

Don't get me wrong, Science is cool. But it can't answer our existence and sooo many other tangibles in this world.

Christians have faith. Science has theories.

Also, I think that its weird how scientist can declare something as absolute 100% fact.....then, when new evidence arrives, it is switched. And then THIS becomes 100% absolute fact.....and then new evidence arrives....
You see what Im saying?

Location hidden

#362747 Jun 4, 2012
----------
----------
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
"The SBC teaches the first set of verses are in the literal sense, the second set of verses are in the metaphoric sense....hence no contradiction"
How convenient of them? Switch all the earlier understandings, and twist them to you liking.
And BTW, The SBC has no authority to make those kinds of decisions.
I appreciate you verifying my words as being absolute truth!!!

Quote: Catholics have no problem with their beliefs that make the Bible fallible.....
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#362748 Jun 4, 2012
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The question remains unanswered..."Did I say anything about the profitability of all prophecies????!!!!"
I never said anything about PROFITABILITY of all prophecies?????!!!!!

Get your posters straight!! Check NASL.

----------

Internal evidence that the bible is truly Gods word...you say!

The bible has been utter confusion for 2,000 years. 40,001 different christian beliefs and sects ALL!
OF THEM using the "INSPIRED SCRIPTURES" to prove EACH of their CONFLICTING doctrines!

Why is it today tha so many trained THEOLOGENS differ with each other over meanings in the bible?

Why is it that well educated religious Language translators DISAGREE over GREEK and HEBREW meanings?

Why! SO MUCH CONFUSION??

Shouldn't a document such as the bible claimed by ALL these people that YOU believe was "DIVINELY INSPIRED" by an omniscient Deity be crystal clear! for all to understand exactly the same?

.......not even close, and thats after 2,000 long years of confusion.

Pad

Fishers, IN

#362749 Jun 4, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I tell my good Muslims friends who live down the street? Should I tell them they are doomed? That they are wasteing their time here on earth because YOU have judged them and determined that "for sure you PAD will be included in all these groups you mention of goodness" but TO HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE.
That is not the loving God I want to believe in. Any God worth his salt is an ALL loving God. A God who created everyone not just christians.
God has no religion....
You are playing games again Michael.If you think that I am falling for it your wrong.Basically I have explained to you post upon post about faith,reason and the Hope that is within the believer concerning God,and you just take it to a garbage can and throw it in.I am not God,nor do I intend to speak for Him as He will judge all who come before Him.Muslims,Jews,and every other religion on the face of the planet He SEES,and knows about them,and there are countless no doubt who love Him and want to live for Him the best way they know.

Jesus offered the Way of coming to His Father that pleases God,you have read it and no doubt outside of this blog or whatever you call it,you know that Jesus Himself is the fountain of all GOODNESS and holiness,and LOVES beyond everything imaginable.He gives and gives,He offers Himself,and He was crucified for all,His words you have read in the Bible,and the brain God has given you,you use and even argue about what Jesus said with knowledge and clarity at times,yet you find time to throw this post in my face.

You apparently do not know what the Muslims believe,do you?Do you know what the Buddhists believe? What about the forefathers of our faith the Jews?Well Michael you need to do a comparative study and go step by step as to God Himself first,than what He requires of salvation,and than compare the three monotheistic religions when it comes to salvation and what is said of God the Father.It is very important to know the details,if you do not,than please take the time to study on your own.Than you can attack me all you want with making me out to be a judge.

I did not write the Bible,and I am not an authority on any aspect of it as well.But I studied all three monotheistic religions,and even spent time studying Buddhism and Hinduism,also Bahaism,and it does bother me when you ask me about the souls of those whom God knows how He will judge,not me.I did not create the Heavens and the Earth,and all that exists and lives in them,so I hope you will instead of pointing the finger at me as some unmerciful judge,spend time comparing the religions yourself.Again read the Words of our Lord in the New Testament and see what He says about those whom were Created by the GODHEAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 41 min _KENTUCKY_ 585
Adult dating minors (Mar '09) 44 min 17_y-o_older_sister 27
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 119,087
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,572
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 2 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 3 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 4
More from around the web