Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650725 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Orville

United States

#361881 May 31, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually very relaxed, and live pretty large. I just care whether or not my beliefs are true, unlike many on this site!!!!! I watch cartoons with my granddaughter, not many good ones, really cheap animation, although there are still some good Tom&Jerry, and some older POPEYE!!!!

Tom & Jerry, The Roadrunner, and the guy who say's "Smotherin Sucatash".
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361882 May 31, 2012
i am not that person
i never make any you tube
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

you try act as accuser what others prepare on front don't you
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

as you can see i can't even wrote english proply
as you giving allready critic don't you

now you liked confirm filmmaker..o really

ha ha ha very sad person you must be

evil before prepare evil things not meeeeeeeeeeeeee
you can't forceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
as others force too before

Are you for sure me who can't wrote properly read as well not to much..must be funny corupt set up evil things..
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361883 May 31, 2012
my accusers as well satanic wicket around many many many years prepare on front destroy my family as well my life..

i am still alive
my enemy
with great enemy
waiting with what
did they fill shame..nooooooooo

now

which mind will renew face of Earth ..
nuke bio
maybe much more

very well
Orville

United States

#361885 May 31, 2012
truth wrote:
Croats..my country my historic land.
http://www.google.com.au/imgres...
all lot is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
''seal of your Creator stay there ''N''
''soul which give you life''
ankh a nkh
not others no
soul which never died
my killers prepare everything
nuke bio..remove that
they know that i know
they know that i know
how much they are corupt
o well who is next
my kidsssssssssssssssssssssss
i know they are read without any shame
killerssssssss

Croation language. The war, that still remains. Islam VS. Islam. Independance is not found in man's government's. Only in Holy God-Jesus.

Although I live in America and was born here. I do not refer to self as "American". Because I am a Christian.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#361886 May 31, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
"....Exactly what life forms are there that man cannot understand their basic composition?"
All of it !
Your reaching to extreme measures to invalidate the truths contained in Holy Script.
BINGO! The Truth is Pure!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#361887 May 31, 2012
truth wrote:
blacklagon
did you know who produce nuke bio
me
no no no
you act as accuser did youuuuuuuuu
better be good
are you for sure did you know all secrets..no no no
i am for sure
innocent ppeople don't need died..no nooooooooooo
as wel;l ordinary people nothing spread
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo
you are lips reader
with ear for what as spy..as you can see everybody can read..nothing hide
good people can see and read too
nuke as well bio
you don't know who produce that
no why should be
what a shame
Get back to me when you can put a coherent thought together. Sentence structure is also nice. I have no idea what you're trying to say. Apparently you don't think your ideas are that important, communication between humans can be a wonderful thing, try it sometimes!!!!!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#361888 May 31, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom & Jerry, The Roadrunner, and the guy who say's "Smotherin Sucatash".
That would be Sylvester The Cat.
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361889 May 31, 2012
o well
i am not care who are you..
not interesting..
as you can see everybody can see

Are you going cry if i died?
''maybe you wish that don't you''

no no no
2/3 universe will be gone
think about that

me
i don't need think nothing any more
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo
marge

Leesburg, GA

#361890 May 31, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be foolish, medical science know fully well the basic composition of the human body. My 8 year old granddaughter knows that.
Rape, murder, genocide, blood sacrifice, these are the TRUTHS contained in the holy scriptures? Really????
does your eight year old daughter know she can live forever with the Creator of the World and under HIS Wing today?

well?
Orville

United States

#361891 May 31, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>If you have reason you do not need faith. Faith has no place in reality, its sole purpose is to give religious beliefs a foundation upon which to stand. You believe in something non-existent, oh, you'll say things like "I know my God is real, he has shown himself to me." or God is real, he is present in everything" or, God is alive, you can see him i the clouds, in a rainbow ,he is everywhere" But at the end of the day, you can never empirically demonstrate that God exists. Again, you use Faith because thats ALL YOU HAVE!!!!
So to teach your child that murder and rape are bad, you murder and rape someone as an example? Really? And what is the purpose of God condoning slavery? What possible lesson could there be by ordering a young rape victim to marry her rapists for life?

Perhaps "If you have faith, you do not need reason".
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361893 May 31, 2012
by marge
''13''=cudeasa
death=smrt
eliminations of every majsons in hide org..
by
''id'' are you stay there..if not don't worry

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clocher_d%2...
Orville

United States

#361894 May 31, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
does your eight year old daughter know she can live forever with the Creator of the World and under HIS Wing today?
well?

Amen marge. I really hope her heart is not swayed to reject Messiah-Jesus.

Perhaps it is wise to agree together this petition to Holy Spirit;....Father, we embrace Lagoons grandchild into your life of salvation and love. We bind all dark principalities that would cause her to not love you. We do this by the name above all names, Lord Jesus.....Amen.

Further father, we offer to you Lagoon, whose heart has been swayed and we ask for your mercy in his life now and eternally. We know that in Holy Jesus is hope and salvation. This is our hope, Lagoons heart will be touched by your presence and he calls you "Abba-Father", to your glory, Amen.
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361895 May 31, 2012
did you see what you done for my people my country my land ''my souls''

did you killed them
did you judge them
did you put us in prison
did you bless with your country with my souls..but wish death to me and my people too

did we need suffer everything for all of you..
o yes
thanks for your goodness=than'ks for nothing at all
ubijate nas i pitate novac za nas priko vasih pokvarenih sudova
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hrvatska banovina bosna..

Orville

United States

#361896 May 31, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell are you talking about? Anyways I am going to bed in my home that doesn't have bars on the windows. So I will post you link tomorrow with your text as to how important it is.

Some compassion will go a long way brother.
Orville

United States

#361897 May 31, 2012
(Isaiah 55) "Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.{2} Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.{3} Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.{4} Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.{5} Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.{6} Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:{7} Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.{8} For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.{9} For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.{10} For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:{11} So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.{12} For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.{13} Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off."

(2 Samuel 22:31 / Psalms 18:30) "As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him."

(Psalms 145:17) "The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works."

(Proverbs 14:12 / Proverbs 16:25) "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Daniel 4:35) "And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?"
(Romans 9:20) "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?"

Mankind has no right whatsoever to question any of God's perfect ways. To question, or invalidate, any of God's ways glaringly manifests the depraved and sinful nature of the one guilty of such a woeful sin.
A way or an action of a being, either in word or deed, is the result of the thoughts of that being.

.....(Matthew 15:18-19) "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.{19} For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

Genesis 6:5) "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361898 May 31, 2012
''i am as i am''
don't pretend with your lipssssssssssssssssss

dear children
nuke bio
youngest generation need think on proper way
i am only one who not listening others
i am person who say necu=no all of them
do you understood

''suze jedne majke=tears and soul and prayers of one mother''
http://www.google.com.au/search...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clocher_d%2...

http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361899 May 31, 2012
no lagun
no my soul

''its not me..they will come in my name but not me''

by marge
i am not care who are you

'i am as i am''
myself
Why you want my soul which not belong to you?
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#361900 May 31, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
well?
I don't condone child abuse. Outside of some innocent fantasies like Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy, I don't believe in the psychological abuse of telling her about an invisible man in the sky who watches her every moment and can peer into her most private thoughts. An invisible man who commits genocide, murder, and condones rape and slavery. This is not the kind of things I want her thinking about. I go out of my way to teach her ONLY about thinks that are real. An imaginary demon God is not something she needs to be exposed to.
truth

Forrestfield, Australia

#361901 May 31, 2012
you are man not god
think about that
dear children

no
they are not aware
they can be happy
in game of
angels and demons
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy

i am not there
not to wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jesus say two words
yes and no

you will know dear children why i say necu=no
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#361902 May 31, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps "If you have faith, you do not need reason".
Why in the world would anyone chose faith over reason? Here, I have a choice, I can go out of my way to defy all reason and logic, ignore the fact that I would be accepting something with zero evidence.Thats what fait would do for me. Or...I could adhere to all reason and logic, only accept things that have empirical evidence, and make my daily decisions based on reality rather than Mythology........hummmmmm....w hat should I do???? Any intelligent human would choose reason over faith!!!!!!! Unless you need faith to validate you belief in imaginary beings and magical events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min ATHEOI 56,340
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 106,092
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 32 min Johnny 26
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 36 min Sparky 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min X Pendable 182,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min Half a twin 445,934
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 55 min Doctor REALITY 27
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web