Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703809 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#360369 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a national expert in the treatment of sex offenders? Really? What makes you an expert? Personal experience?
You have no idea what church I am associated with. You are an expert and make a blanket statement with no evidence? Wow, you are an expert alright. An expert at jumping to your own conclusions.
Maybe you and Regina can hook up and talk about sex offenders. She is also an expert. Perhaps you practiced with each other.
=
I have given seminars across the country re sex offenders and victims.I do not have to know your church, I have heard your ideology.Whether you are Born Again or affiliated with a church, there are molesters there.You need to calm down, end the insulting rhetoric, and just dialogue.I made a statement about repressed offenders and you had to rush and post something negative about the Orthodox Church. I believe you can do some good if you focus.
More Christ, less macho.

Location hidden

#360371 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Deposit of truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it walked in your front door.
You do not have a clue about the truth of Christ. None. Your friend Regina lies and you swear to it. She talks about Baptist sex predators and you speak to me as if it applied to me. You are nothing more than a bi-product of your father the devil and have been a liar since the beginning.
Sorry I passed this kind of verbal challenge in the grade school playground. You will have to present something intelligent to get a response from me.
Pad

Fishers, IN

#360372 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad, well said. Unfortunately for me I sometimes jump down the throat of these poor people. They really do not know any better. Jumping on them for their ignorance is like chewing out a blind man for not being able to see. When I am feeling the urge to jump I should shut off my computer.
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. OldJG
They are frustrated with us as well.It is no wonder since we are often quick to condemn them for their being part of such a unique system. Christ is calling people from all denominations and churches to Himself,He is not bothered by the rhetoric of any church,but He wants us all to see each other as touched by Him.In the long run we are all suspicious of each other.I was once a RC and I feel their frustration with protestants.

But the past is gone,and Christ is calling us to stand for Him,regardless of affiliation,He wants our devotion and love which is focused on His life,His death,and His Resurrection.He promised that He would be in the midst of us where two or three are gathered in His Holy Name.I do not think any of us have the right to limit the Lord Jesus Christ when it comes to His promises concerning His Body.

He promised that He would never leave us or forsake us.That is not for just one particular type of Christian,but for all those who respond to His Call.That Call is what we should all focus on,and no matter how different we may be from one another,we can all be wonderfully O N E in Christ.

I know many Christians of Protestant backgrounds are Leary of Unity.But only the Spirit of God is capable of making us One in Christ.I have seen over the years God tearing down huge barriers between Evangelicals and other Protestant groups.Today we have such a bond of peace between us,even though we may stay within a certain affiliation.

Nevertheless, unity to bring us all under One umbrella as it were such as the RCC,is a goal for Catholics,but not for the rest of the Body of Christ.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#360373 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a national expert in the treatment of sex offenders? Really? What makes you an expert? Personal experience?
You have no idea what church I am associated with. You are an expert and make a blanket statement with no evidence? Wow, you are an expert alright. An expert at jumping to your own conclusions.
Maybe you and Regina can hook up and talk about sex offenders. She is also an expert. Perhaps you practiced with each other.
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>=
I have given seminars across the country re sex offenders and victims.I do not have to know your church, I have heard your ideology.Whether you are Born Again or affiliated with a church, there are molesters there.You need to calm down, end the insulting rhetoric, and just dialogue.I made a statement about repressed offenders and you had to rush and post something negative about the Orthodox Church. I believe you can do some good if you focus.
More Christ, less macho.
You blow your own horn so much it is the only horn you can hear. Do you really think anyone, other than you, on this forum cares if you have given a seminar. Your credentials cannot be verified so you can tell us any fictional story that comes to your mind. As far as we know you could be a registered sex offender. Are you?

YOUR QUOTE, "I made a statement about repressed offenders and you had to rush and post something negative about the Orthodox Church." END QUOTE.

No, you made your statement and then referenced me.

Jesus warned me about people like you in His word. Actually I should thank you and your kind for attacking and attempting to discredit me.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#360374 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Deposit of truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it walked in your front door.
You do not have a clue about the truth of Christ. None. Your friend Regina lies and you swear to it. She talks about Baptist sex predators and you speak to me as if it applied to me. You are nothing more than a bi-product of your father the devil and have been a liar since the beginning.
<quoted text>Sorry I passed this kind of verbal challenge in the grade school playground. You will have to present something intelligent to get a response from me.
Then do your best to act like it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#360375 May 25, 2012
your body is temple..Jesus Christ words is perfect
temptation..o yes they tempted every person who believe in Jesus Christ..to be tempted you can be as sex as kill does meter..now

old j il
whats problem with you

church is institution

many many set up about what?
as you can see you want killed billions Jesus Christ followers..no no no

I say to you on call his name ..he will answear..
dooe which wicket try lock up..jesus Christ can open..

callllllllllllllllllllllll his nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he willllllllll answear..o yes yes yes
blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
door become open within heart less then second within mind..bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm
its gone

what a about solar wind

i say to you
''what ever man mind and hand make and do i will destroy''..you are not GOD you are mam..poor man

don't fireeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i will love what i love want..i will suffer if i choose..

love your god with heart and mind..
love=heart
i let you know where you stay
heart=love
don't close that door
its door where rest soul
you can save your soul from all enternity

Location hidden

#360376 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You blow your own horn so much it is the only horn you can hear. Do you really think anyone, other than you, on this forum cares if you have given a seminar. Your credentials cannot be verified so you can tell us any fictional story that comes to your mind. As far as we know you could be a registered sex offender. Are you?
YOUR QUOTE, "I made a statement about repressed offenders and you had to rush and post something negative about the Orthodox Church." END QUOTE.
No, you made your statement and then referenced me.
Jesus warned me about people like you in His word. Actually I should thank you and your kind for attacking and attempting to discredit me.
JG This is the same old nonsense you have been repeating ad finitim here.Please make an intelligent argument about something.

“Whether Willing or Unwilling”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#360377 May 25, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>truth wrote:ha ha ha smuchi kid yesyou must be ''child within yourself''read holy scripture Moses keep big stick to reopen red sea.. i say to you''one mind can blow up much more''ones when you start discover what is within yourself then you need realize what? Every words from Jesus Christ i perfect =''i am within you''..who ever shattering your door=you need know who can open that door=only who? pray rosary..50 cents plastic rosary is better then golden..now but you need believe have faith.''cross heart anchor=3x''''i know you..i will open door for you''
love=heart I will love what I want..i will choose what i want choose..not what others choose..its not me what others want..no'
purveyor of stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!?!?
Excuse "truth" because Truth was seen entering and exiting the space ship of ASHTAR I. Truth has not been the same from then on out, must have been the probing

Location hidden

#360378 May 25, 2012
truth wrote:
your body is temple..Jesus Christ words is perfect
temptation..o yes they tempted every person who believe in Jesus Christ..to be tempted you can be as sex as kill does meter..now
old j il
whats problem with you
church is institution
many many set up about what?
as you can see you want killed billions Jesus Christ followers..no no no
I say to you on call his name ..he will answear..
dooe which wicket try lock up..jesus Christ can open..
callllllllllllllllllllllll his nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
he willllllllll answear..o yes yes yes
blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
door become open within heart less then second within mind..bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm
its gone
what a about solar wind
i say to you
''what ever man mind and hand make and do i will destroy''..you are not GOD you are mam..poor man
don't fireeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i will love what i love want..i will suffer if i choose..
love your god with heart and mind..
love=heart
i let you know where you stay
heart=love
don't close that door
its door where rest soul
you can save your soul from all enternity
You know, HOOKED-ON-PHONIX is a class you need!
Maybe even: "English as a Second Language"
OR take an ENGLISH GRAMMAR CLASS

Location hidden

#360379 May 25, 2012
Nolens Volens wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, HOOKED-ON-PHONIX is a class you need!
Maybe even: "English as a Second Language"
OR take an ENGLISH GRAMMAR CLASS
Take a hike. Truth is one of us.
truth

Perth, Australia

#360380 May 25, 2012
no thanks

Ja govorim jezikom roda moga.

''what so ever hand and mind make=man
i will destroy''
i will destroy your tehnology too
whats so ever
blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

''solar wind''

could you control that

no you can't control nothing

you are not god, you are man=you lived powerful Godly life..but you are not God

you can't sustain universe..you can't sustain cosmos

you are lips reader

Location hidden

#360381 May 25, 2012
OldJG wrote:
Hey, Regina, how do you like those priests? We hear you go to confession and get bent over a pew. Is this correct? They said bent over because your backside out shines your frontside. Is this correct as well? What church do you attend? Oh, that's right. You are a member of that catholic cult thing.
Hey, the next time you want to lie about me and start something let me know. I love it. It is easy to defeat an idiot.
---

I am sorry to say it, but this sounds like a personal fantasy.
truth

Perth, Australia

#360382 May 26, 2012
they promise glorious miracle
like never before
everybody will spit
over every church
as well every words of god..
its not your real Creator..mirror which they go extend toward universe is not as they think
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
smuchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
truth

Perth, Australia

#360383 May 26, 2012
they can set up as well prepare against every person so ever they want..but truth is truth
they can't have what they want Hawking will help you
how much=2/3heavenly star
by smuciiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Location hidden

#360386 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>Take a hike. Truth is one of us.
A Brief Guide To Religious Philosophies

Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it. 

Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder. 

Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to me? 

Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit? 

Islam: If shit happens, take a hostage. 

Hinduism: This shit happened before. 

Hare Krishna: Shit happens Rama Lama Ding Dong. 

Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.

Location hidden

#360387 May 26, 2012
truth wrote:
they can set up as well prepare against every person so ever they want..but truth is truth
they can't have what they want Hawking will help you
how much=2/3heavenly star
by smuciiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hang in there, I spoke with Ashtar, he is going to un-jumble your brains in the next probe. Perhaps that way you can stay LAZY and not learn to read and write English like you need to.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFKIAQE...

Location hidden

#360388 May 26, 2012
ASHTAR WROTE:

Greetings. The world will not end.
You will all become Happy People.
I will send Greetings from Time to Time.
Greetings will help you.
Religion suffers.
Catholicism suffers.
Catholicism is Religion.
Do websearch on my name: Ashtar
Learn more about how to better your life.
Peace Out,
Ashtar the first
Ashtar I

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFKIAQE...

Since: Nov 08

usa

#360389 May 26, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read Jethro? Eating meat is NOt a sin, gee.
hey i'm a novice at this stuff, give me a break,i thought eating meat on friday was some type of sin or something,your suppose to have fish or something.

usa

#360390 May 26, 2012
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Matthew's Churches, formerly St. Matthew Publishing Inc.[1], is an "evangelical" "Christian ministry". It is primarily a mail-based "ministry" with an address in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with churches in New York and Houston.[2] In 1999 St. Matthew Publishing Inc. reported $26.8 million in revenue.[1] In 2007, it reportedly earned $6 million a month.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew%27s_...
Looks like the fundies are out to get you, Jethro. Put on your tinfoil hat.
very funny,gonna check out the law on this,if they don't stop sending me stuff i'll take a piece of the pie,i could use it to help pay off my bills.plus i think my dog might need an operation,poor girl can't run cause her knee cap pops out,from what i have read so far, it's common problem with some breeds of small dogs.thanks for the info.

usa

#360391 May 26, 2012
justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Night, Jethro -- hope you and poochie have a great time. I hope the weather is nice here tomorrow too, because I plan to take my little guy beachies too!! Have a good night, and I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow.
what state you in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Florida 88,440
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 8 min Chau Hun Toop VII 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,548
Skype sex female (Dec '13) 1 hr krissa 9
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 1 hr CandylynnMoore 127
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 2 hr Caliboy 9
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 3 hr John the Baptist 2