Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681608 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#357267 May 14, 2012
no
when you say god of romanist trough prayers did you pray like that
nobody pray like that no
you are confuse

Creator exist

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#357268 May 14, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>What is this ? Idiots Anonynous? 4Lyin, justamoron and Oxbow. Lets meet in the blog every night cause noone ever listens to us but there we can make each other feel real smart. You must all work the pumps with Goober and Gomer.
Really, you should take a long rest. Obviously you are in need of one.
but, I still forgive your ignorance.
Clay

Denver, CO

#357269 May 14, 2012
justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I will not stop speaking out against the lies and false teachings of romanism. As long as God grants me the time I will continue to rebuke and Biblically prove how wrong romanism is.
Laugh all you like, madam, but it will avail you nothing.
That's fine. When do you plan on proving us wrong?
Since you're the self proclaimed authority on scripture, why don't you start proving your fellow Protestants wrong? start with sola fide. Im quite sure many protesters on here are not in agreement on this topic.

Location hidden

#357270 May 14, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Proof??? LOL you would need proof.Almost ever post is proof.What a joke. Prove it. LOL You do the same yourself Taffy Man
Taffy Man?? you sure must watch a lot of televised kids' shows.
Clay

Denver, CO

#357271 May 14, 2012
OldJG wrote:
Can we please have a catholic or orthodox explain the following verse?
John 6:63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." NKJV
What does Jesus mean when he says the Spirit gives life and the flesh profits nothing. The words He spoke were spirit?
What's there to explain?

Location hidden

#357272 May 14, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own business. It is she that needs to apologize to me for her mindless attacks.If you want proof...do the scroll back yourself.
When you insult a fellow Christian, it IS my business, madam.
You owe LTM an apology. IF you can pull your foot out of your chasm-wide, gaping mouth.

Location hidden

#357273 May 14, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Know something, Herme? It may be 2000 years later...but I can still hear what Jesus says. I believe that you know better than this stuff.
While it is true that many people attempt to rewrite things to suit themselves, it is crude to lump all professing Christians into one bowl, and accuse them of distorting the Word.
My mother, father, mutitudes of friends and relatives have lived HOLY LIVES in the Protestant faith...truly born of the Spirit. I thank God for them.
KayMarie
Excellent post, Conf!:)

Location hidden

#357274 May 14, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Hello G_O_D.How are you? Good to see you.
And why does he call himself GOD?
truth

Perth, Australia

#357276 May 14, 2012
never sorry
nooooooooooooooooooooo
necu=no
christ have only two words
yes and no
n=14 o=15
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Location hidden

#357277 May 14, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a Baptist.
So according to you, madam, Baptists are pedophile lovers?
Boy, are you off in left field.
truth

Perth, Australia

#357278 May 14, 2012
next weekend he is been with pocket $6.5 thousand dollars..
he looks perfect nice clean full of life
we going
he replay
come on boys he replay
no mum not going
why not
i can't its my personal things
but you can go next weekend..please don't go
why you took so much money i mean cash money..its unusual
no no until 12 o'clock i have to pay bills..
you can wait two weeks
ok he say
then we going
o yes they visited old man then on lunch but money gone
when they return
he say
you know
one man approach to me asked me something
nice man not any you know rotten man
ok i say
i see your face
i say old man watch kids
then when i start talk
oh i don't remember what we talk
like hypnoses
no no i remove myself look strange over him
but after few meters i put hand over my pocket
money is gone
that man
kids if not old man watching you know

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
next week is gone some way 2.5 thousand
after that
house is been broken
not ones two times

that man
face
that face
did i need believe in justice
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo
why not
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i know who they are
not worthy speak about justice which not exist for ordinary people which is as well still target of them
no sorry

never sorry
no
i don't fill say sorry to my abusers accusers attackers
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#357279 May 14, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that..,
We do own quite a few buildings. Every Church sits on land.. So there is no shocker there.
No its not, but then the Church is not the Worlds largest landowner either, but mentally challenged people like Jethro and Sheryl don't bother to back up things they parrot in a negative light. Regardless indeed the Church is blessed and so are the people with schools, hospitals, shelters, food, clothing, water etc. The church has done far more good than anything else. Apparently the bible beaters who dont even understand it would have us bury money in the sand afraid of losing it instead of making it grow. Each Bishops is in control of the budget of their diocese. Welly we could sent more to those like Oral Roberts,Mike Murdock, Benny Hinn, Elmer Gantry and on and on and on of people begging for money on the radio and tv living extremely lavish lifestyles while telling people who are in heavy debt to put a donation on their credit card or buy their book which may be trashing on the church because after all the worlds problems are all totally the fault of the Catholics. ;0

Land: 6.6 billion acres of land worldwide including Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and a few other spots here and there. Also, the all-important Falkland Islands.

Background: England's third (and most likely soon to be second) longest serving monarch, Elizabeth II retains royal title over The British Commonwealth and as such manages to keep her face on money throughout the globe.

With her 6.6 billion acres, Elizabeth II is far and away the world's largest landowner, with the closest runner-up (King Abdullah) holding control over a mere 547 million, or about 12% of the lands owned by Her Majesty, The Queen.

http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-biggest...
truth

Perth, Australia

#357280 May 14, 2012
you will see
when continent start remove
when stars going be black
when universe to be destroy

oh
how
poor ucen
u ljubavi skucen
truth

Perth, Australia

#357281 May 14, 2012
dust=money
from dust as elements=coins
mr or mrs dusty
why you rusty
why you always broken
claim
negative gearing
its ok dusty
Did you help them to be rich?
my great great grandmother say
''mlinari from sky giving to much dust''
muka= bread=can be mukaaaaaa=very sad
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#357282 May 14, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Blow off...I liked you in the beginning but when you turned against the Catholic Church,I dont like you anymore.I carry one great sin. it is the sin of wrath...I admit it,know why? CUZ I TELL THE TRUTH.I DONT HIDE BEHIND NO ONE OR NOTHING.I AM TRUE TO MYSELF.Dig It?
Around the world for 17 centuries the catholic clergy from the parish priest right up to the Vatican did a lot of hiding sexual abusive clergy making fools out of you and the followers.

Priests from almost every diocese in america, and bishops lieing and covering up their sins while all of them giving themselves the eucharist at every mass they said, but warned you and other catholics that you COULD NEVER receive holy communion with such sins on your soul. UNBELIEVABLE!

They investigate 70 year old nuns, but never investate themselves........HIPOCRACY!
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#357283 May 14, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Blow off...I liked you in the beginning but when you turned against the Catholic Church,I dont like you anymore.I carry one great sin. it is the sin of wrath...I admit it,know why? CUZ I TELL THE TRUTH.I DONT HIDE BEHIND NO ONE OR NOTHING.I AM TRUE TO MYSELF.Dig It?
Richard Sipe a former Benedictine Monk. Says......

http://www.richardsipe.com/Comments/2012-04-2...
truth

Perth, Australia

#357284 May 14, 2012
Then Micle
you see everything
as well been on every place
as well kids billions belong to priest..
impossible Micle..

I meet old man..his story is
He say to me
you know
Queen Victoria pick up all Olivers from British street then bring here..oh i say..impossible to become all Olivers..yep
if i use proper language then will be more ad but i fill shame tell you..
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee micle
Michael

Caledonia, Canada

#357285 May 14, 2012
Seraphima.....learn about the inner workings of the roman catholic church, by a Benedictine Monk.

http://www.richardsipe.com/patrick_wall/execu...

“Free gift means FREE”

Since: Jan 09

Chicagoland

#357286 May 14, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition, the Magisterium of the Church. The full deposit of faith. Apostolic succession. Christ conferred His authority to His church, not the individual.
No one, not even the Pope, gives their personal interpretation. The Catholic Church down the street, or in the next town, the next state, the next country, teaches exactly the same and always has.
The Church is One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic.
There were many, many books floating around. All the authors claimed they were the truth. It was the Church, guided by the Holy Spirit just as Christ promised, who determined which books were inspired and which were not. They determined this by looking to what the Church had always taught from her inception. This hasn't changed in 2,000 years.
----------
"He who hears you, hears me; and he who rejects you, rejects me; and he who rejects me, rejects him who sent me." Luke 10:16
That is authority!
Powerful words from the mouth of Jesus Christ to his disciples, the leaders of His Church.
Those who hear His Church, hear him, is what Jesus Christ said in that verse.
Conversely, those who do not hear his Church, do not hear him. If you are interested to know what will be the fate of those who reject His Church, then read the context in Luke 10:1-15.
http://home.inreach.com/bstanley/errprot.htm
I guess this rules out the Orthodox! They are defected, so they can't have the "full deposit"

“Free gift means FREE”

Since: Jan 09

Chicagoland

#357287 May 14, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Capoccia was a devout Catholic? And he believes Satan can heal the the sick?
Fatima brought countless people to Jesus Christ and Mr. Capoccia thinks Satan was behind it??
I have a difficult time grasping the blatant stupidity of people like him.
Even the Orthodox , eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min RiccardoFire 6,655
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,161
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 2 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 184,861
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,430
More from around the web