Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 16, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201... You know, Tiger Woods is very rich because he just happens to be very good at the game of golf. And I'm sure he's a very shrewd businessman as well. But when it comes to women, Woods is about as dumb as O.J. Simpson. It's obvious that Woods has an obsession with blonds, and he hasn't learned anything from his infamous past. Expect the drama that started with Elin to continue with Lindsey. Maybe we'll get to hear another story about a Cadillac Escalade windshield being smashed to.....'save' Tiger from his erratic backing again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 589,576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min lightbeamrider 837,525
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min The swamiji 1,435
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min lovewithin 40,466
i.....love.....babies/kids!!! 34 min Doctor REALITY 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Freebird USA 176,847
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min Pegasus 271,293
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr We Are Almost There 4,183
More from around the web