First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Have you ever been ripped off by Rogers Gun and Pawn. I paid them to install a new sight on my new Ruger SR9C and they damaged my sight and installed it crooked. They may have also damaged my slide ... waiting for inspection. When I asked them to make it right they said, "It is what it is" and "I'm sure you've seen worse" and "sometimes you just got to drive it on there" !!!!

I have pics for anyone who want's to see them. I've started a campaign against his business until he makes this right.

What's your Horror stories ?
MadHusband

Lake Jackson, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2012
My wife went in there to buy a TV for our handicapped daughter who was with her. A sales person made fun of our daughter to the point where she was in tears!
Aspar Agus

Modesto, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2012
thesavyman wrote:
Have you ever been ripped off by Rogers Gun and Pawn. I paid them to install a new sight on my new Ruger SR9C and they damaged my sight and installed it crooked. They may have also damaged my slide ... waiting for inspection. When I asked them to make it right they said, "It is what it is" and "I'm sure you've seen worse" and "sometimes you just got to drive it on there" !!!!
I have pics for anyone who want's to see them. I've started a campaign against his business until he makes this right.
What's your Horror stories ?
What in the heck do you need a "new site on your new handgun" for?

Gimme a break!
The SR9C is so short that it's a 'point and shoot'. Good for up to 20 feet!

You aren't thinking about entering a match pistol competition with a home protection boom handle, are your?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 29, 2012
What I like most about your comment is that you never deny the fact that Rogers Gun and Pawn damaged my pistol. Your silence screams volumes more than your verbal ignorance of weapons !! I could go on and on about why I customize my pistols or send links of the SR9C out shooting Glocks at 45 feet but thats not what this post is about. I paid him to install a front sight on my Pistol and he damaged the sight and screwed up the installation beyond reliable usability and maybe damaged my slide !!!!

So I respect your comment about not liking the Ruger SR9C but I most respect the fact that you won't deny the fact that Rogers Pawn And Gun damaged my weapon !!!!
Thank You !!!!
Who Me

Chillicothe, MO

#5 Nov 30, 2012
I hope you get your problem resolved, you should expect more negative posts about you on here. This place seems to thrive on that stuff. Good luck.
VetGuy

Lake Jackson, TX

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I went into Rogers to buy a gun and found the staff rude and ill informed about weapons. They are very high priced also. When i asked a question about a gun the sales guy looked at me and said,"Look asshole, you want to buy a guy then pull out your cash. You want to ask a question then go to Burger King and ask them."
In the know

Lake Jackson, TX

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Aspar Agus wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the heck do you need a "new site on your new handgun" for?
Gimme a break!
The SR9C is so short that it's a 'point and shoot'. Good for up to 20 feet!
You aren't thinking about entering a match pistol competition with a home protection boom handle, are your?
First off, all hand guns are short range weapons good for 50 meters or less. In regard to your comment of the SR9C being good for only 20 feet...your stupid and have no knowledge of firearms.
As for that guy putting on a better high visibilty sight, he is doing the right thing if he plans on home defense with it. I've been in the infantry for 14 years and if there is one thing that i have learned in combat, it's that for close in, urban fighting, you want a weapon you can just bring up to eye level and fire off a round. A good front bright sight means no real aimimg but accurate shooting.
Besides your from California. You have no gun rights there and even less gun choices. So go play with your 10 round magazine.
WTF

Lake Jackson, TX

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Rogers Gun and Pawn sucks! I sold them an item because i really needed to get paid up on bills and buy food for my family. I told them this. They offered me $50 for a set of tools. They said that that was all they were worth and they couldn't go $1 higher and to "take it or get the hell out."
I had no choice and took the deal. I went in 2 weeks later and saw my set of tools i had sold them on sale for $350!
Really

Lake Jackson, TX

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Rogers Gun and Pawn are thieves.
Mr_Lewis

Lake Jackson, TX

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Rogers gun and pawn is a drug house. I went there once and the sales people were making drug deals with some sleezy looking dude. They looked at me with that, "you didn't see nuthin" look. I got out of there fast. Beware!
Dewey

Lake Jackson, TX

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Let me tell you something about rogers pawn and gun, they are rip off artist. Everything is overpriced and the people that work there are rude and don't care about anything. Do not go here.
Johnny_Boy

Lake Jackson, TX

#12 Nov 30, 2012
This pace is so anti-American! I went in there wearing a shirt that had a American flag on it. A guy behind the counter asked me about it and i told him i was a vet and proud of my country. He said, "Screw that! America sucks now. Everything about this country screams failure. I'm thinking about moving to Canada!". He then spit on the floor and said, "thats what i think of this shit hole country."
Joe Bishop

Lake Jackson, TX

#13 Nov 30, 2012
I went into Rogers Pawn and Gun about 2 weeks ago and was amazed at the bad attitudes of the staff there. I had been looking around for about 10 minutes when a sales guy comes up to me and asked me if i was going to buy something. I told im i was just looking for now. He said," This ain't no movie theater, you want to buy then pick something out, you want to look go to the damn theater." Wow! I have never been treated like that before.
Missy

Lake Jackson, TX

#14 Dec 1, 2012
I went into this place to buy my husband something. The man working there kept hitting on me and would not stop. I kept telling him i was married and not interested but he would not stop. He had ma in a corner and i got so scared that i ran out crying. Rogers Pawn and Gun is a sleeze pit.
Perry Pissedoff

Lake Jackson, TX

#15 Dec 1, 2012
I went there to look at some stuff one time. The salesman was very nice and kept showing me more and more things. I started to feel like he was keeping me in the store for some reason. Anyway, when i left, i got to my car and found my stereo ripped out of my dash. I can't prove it but i know something fishy was going on there. About 3 weeks later i go back to the place and i find my stereo for sale in there!Be warned, Rogers pawn and gun are crooked as a question mark.
Tom

Lake Jackson, TX

#16 Dec 1, 2012
These people at Rogers pawn and gun are racist mofo's. I went in there to get some golf clubs. The sales clerk ask me," Why, black's don't play golf and if they did, they would suck at it. You probably want to buy em so you can bust out someones window and break into their house."
Roger

Modesto, CA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Missy wrote:
I went into this place to buy my husband something. The man working there kept hitting on me and would not stop. I kept telling him i was married and not interested but he would not stop. He had ma in a corner and i got so scared that i ran out crying. Rogers Pawn and Gun is a sleeze pit.
Now Missy, you were wearing those short shorts and bending over all the time in front of me flashing your nice tight little ass at me.
Do you even wear panties?

Then you wanted to look at things and kept rubbing up against me while you rubbed my hand pretending to stroke the gun. You ground your hips on my thigh and cornered me while breathing heavy in my face.
That's when I rejected you because I am a married man and a good Baptist, YOU HUSSY!
Missy

Lake Jackson, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Missy, you were wearing those short shorts and bending over all the time in front of me flashing your nice tight little ass at me.
Do you even wear panties?
Then you wanted to look at things and kept rubbing up against me while you rubbed my hand pretending to stroke the gun. You ground your hips on my thigh and cornered me while breathing heavy in my face.
That's when I rejected you because I am a married man and a good Baptist, YOU HUSSY!
Well my nickname is Missy. I am 33 yearls old, white, clean shaven all over and a very gay man. As i remember the incident you were all hard and wanted me to bust a nut in your hole. I kept telling you i had a man but you said you could do things with your mouth that he never could. I finally ran out of there but you just followed me saying how much you like girly boys. I just gave in and let you suck me so i could leave. Did i taste good?
Wooly

Lake Jackson, TX

#19 Dec 3, 2012
I went to Rogers pawn and gun and was treated like crap. I found a tool a wanted and it was arked $45. I asked if they would take $35 for it. The clerk said,"This ain't no damn charity! Pay $45 or get the hell out!" What is wrong with tese people?
Teddy Brady

Lake Jackson, TX

#20 Dec 3, 2012
I pawned a gold and diamond ring here. When i went to pick it up, they tried to give me back a worthless ring. I called the police and suddenly they found it. Beware of Rogers Pawn and Gun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min karl44 579,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 817,633
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min dollarsbill 1,988
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Pegasus 270,135
Destroying Colored People In America And Across... 45 min combas 12
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 57 min Ruby88 53,327
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,960
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 609,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web