Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson ...

Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murder charges??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Mar 21, 2016
O.k......people in many circles have mentioned them, and even accused and faulted them......and I'm going to set the REAL RECORD STRAIGHT on WHO ALL WAS RESPONSIBLE for a rich, famous double murderer with an expensive suit and tie on ,and who had healed accidental knife cuts on his left hand, being able to go home from jail and "smirk' on a home video "Prosecution!! let the 'killer' get away!" : Here they are: the "professional Bozos and snakes" who make O.J. Simpson's release from jail.......A REALITY:
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Mar 21, 2016
Chris Darden
Philip Vanattar
Mark Fuhrman
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Mar 23, 2016
Here's what would have won the glove demonstration for hard-headed Chris Darden:
"Your honor, at this time,'the people' would ask that Mr. Simpson step forward and allow us to place the evidence gloves over his latex-covered hands, and we ask that he not move his hands or fingers, nor try to make any kind of motion that might try to suggest that the gloves don't appear to fit, your honor."

"O.k., is that people's 77??"

"Yes, your honor, these are "people's 77 'slash'(/) aka the gloves Mr. Simpson used to commit double murder, your honor."
three strikes

AOL

#5 Mar 24, 2016
I blame the LAPD for not pulling him over. All that money would have been saved along with the circus atmosphere in the courthouse......He just may have blown his brains out.....but being a coward...... probably not.

Mark Furman for not telling the truth.

Ghetto jury

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2016
Doctor REALITY wrote:
O.k......people in many circles have mentioned them, and even accused and faulted them......and I'm going to set the REAL RECORD STRAIGHT on WHO ALL WAS RESPONSIBLE for a rich, famous double murderer with an expensive suit and tie on ,and who had healed accidental knife cuts on his left hand, being able to go home from jail and "smirk' on a home video "Prosecution!! let the 'killer' get away!" : Here they are: the "professional Bozos and snakes" who make O.J. Simpson's release from jail.......A REALITY:
Ahhhhh..........the O.J. obsession continues!!!!!!!
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#7 Mar 24, 2016
Doctor REALITY.---------

Philip Vanattar is not to blame at all.

Chris Darden & Mark Fuhrman are to blame. But, you are putting the cart before the horse.

That jury was the primary blame.

That jury acquitted Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson was because they were IN SUPPORT OF OJ. There were 9 African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) on that jury.

OJ was a very well known ex. great running back at USC & for the Buffalo Bills. OJ was a very well liked & respected guy.

The African Americans who were on that jury truly did NOT care that 2 White people were murdered. The African American women who were on that jury truly did NOT care that a blonde White woman was murdered.

Mark Fuhrman being caught in a lie did not help the prosecution.

The prosecution having OJ try on that glove, & it not fitting did not help the prosecution.

Those African Americans who were on that jury just were NOT going to convict.

Mark Fuhrman being caught in a lie & that glove not fitting.---------

That gave that jury an "out". To acquit Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Mar 24, 2016
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhhhh..........the O.J. obsession continues!!!!!!!
Yeah......that's why you're HERE. GET HELP, little African ghetto dweller. 4REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Mar 24, 2016
three strikes wrote:
I blame the LAPD for not pulling him over. All that money would have been saved along with the circus atmosphere in the courthouse......He just may have blown his brains out.....but being a coward...... probably not.
Mark Furman for not telling the truth.
Ghetto jury
Hmmmmmm......you almost sound like one of the legal people who were involved.....or.......you're Vincent Boog ga leah osee, ain't you??!!
And Mark Fuhrman didn't just 'not tell the truth"....o.k.??!! LET'S 'KEEP IT REAL'!!!: MARK FUHRMAN COMMITTED A CAPITAL FELONY CRIME" BY CLEVERELY REMOVING A GLOVE THAT WAS HIDDEN UNDER RON GOLDMAN'S BODY WHEN NO ONE WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT HE HAD DONE
, THEN HE PUT THE GLOVE IN A PLASTIC BAG, THEN HE PUT IT IT IN ONE OF HIS JACKET POCKETS, AND THEN TOOK THE JACKET OFF AND LEFT IN A CAR THAT HE EVENTUALLY DROVE OVER TO ROCKINGHAM!!! AND WE KNOW COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT MARK FUHRMAN DELIBERATELY DROPPED THAT GLOVE BEHIND KATO'S GUSET ROOM AFTER KATO TOLD HIM ABOUT THE NOISES THAT THEY ASSUMED WAS SIMPSON TRYING TO AVOID BEING SEEN BY ALLAN PARK!!! AND MARK FUHRMAN WAS TREMSPASSING ON SIMPSON'S PROPERTY BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN TAKEN OFF THE CASE!!!! SO HE WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 Mar 24, 2016
You know, when your 'brethren' at the league of police protective services turn against you.......you know you're the police equivalent of a REAL JUDAS ISCARIOT. 4REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Mar 25, 2016
The REAL reason Mark Fuhrman was taken off the Simpson while he was still at the crime scene is either because there were senior investigators there who knew about past allegations of misconduct of Fuhrman, and they weren't going to let Fuhrman screw up the biggest case in LAPD history, or one or more people at the crime scene saw or heard that Fuhrman had plotted a felony against Simpson and they wanted him off the case. But instead of openly saying something about Fuhrman's crime scene misconduct......they chose to.....cover for him....aka "code of silence".
So when Fuhrman didn't leave as told, but instead went to Simpson's home......he committed a felony and he was trespassing on Simpson's property....4REAL.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#12 Mar 25, 2016
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmmmm......you almost sound like one of the legal people who were involved.....or.......you're Vincent Boog ga leah osee, ain't you??!!
And Mark Fuhrman didn't just 'not tell the truth"....o.k.??!! LET'S 'KEEP IT REAL'!!!: MARK FUHRMAN COMMITTED A CAPITAL FELONY CRIME" BY CLEVERELY REMOVING A GLOVE THAT WAS HIDDEN UNDER RON GOLDMAN'S BODY WHEN NO ONE WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT HE HAD DONE
, THEN HE PUT THE GLOVE IN A PLASTIC BAG, THEN HE PUT IT IT IN ONE OF HIS JACKET POCKETS, AND THEN TOOK THE JACKET OFF AND LEFT IN A CAR THAT HE EVENTUALLY DROVE OVER TO ROCKINGHAM!!! AND WE KNOW COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT MARK FUHRMAN DELIBERATELY DROPPED THAT GLOVE BEHIND KATO'S GUSET ROOM AFTER KATO TOLD HIM ABOUT THE NOISES THAT THEY ASSUMED WAS SIMPSON TRYING TO AVOID BEING SEEN BY ALLAN PARK!!! AND MARK FUHRMAN WAS TREMSPASSING ON SIMPSON'S PROPERTY BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN TAKEN OFF THE CASE!!!! SO HE WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!!
__________

Well, Mark Fuhrman did not plant any glove.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#13 Mar 25, 2016
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know, when your 'brethren' at the league of police protective services turn against you.......you know you're the police equivalent of a REAL JUDAS ISCARIOT. 4REAL.
__________

"Doctor", your above points.--------- A couple more of your trademark incorrect statements.

No one at the League of Police Protective Services turned against Mark Fuhrman. This is why.---------

Mark Fuhrman did not plant any glove.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#15 Mar 25, 2016
Doctor REALITY.---------

Clearly, you are free to type up threads & posts. The threads & posts which you have typed up on Topix Top Stories forum have been VERY stupid, ignorant, & ridiculous.

Primarily your threads & posts which you have typed up about the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson case.

Mid June, 1994.---------

Ron Goldmann & Nicole Brown Simpson were murdered. That was OVER 21 years ago.

Early October, 1995.---------

The verdict was read in the OJ criminal trial. That was OVER 20 years ago.

You have typed up over 90 threads about the OJ case. When several other posters have totally refuted your points.--------- You have typed up more threads & posts about the OJ case.

__________

Do you have a learning disability? Are you mildly retarded?

Please lose these threads & posts about the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson case.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 25, 2016
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah......that's why you're HERE. GET HELP, little African ghetto dweller. 4REAL.
You are the one who needs the help you OJ obsesser, lol. 4REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#18 Mar 25, 2016
Perceptionality 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, Fuhrman was not the lead detective and he was off duty.
Amen.:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#19 Mar 25, 2016
Mark Fuhrman was SO pizzed OFF AND BOILING MAD AT simpson that he didn't give a ratz anuzz abut planting evidence. in his mind, t was the only thngto do. 4real
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#20 Mar 26, 2016
Perceptionality 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The jurist were mostly typical white ghetto trash.
__________

That jury in the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial was not primarily White ghetto trash. There were 9 African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) on that jury.

That jury primarily consisted of African American trash.

That primarily African American (Descendants of black American slaves) jury just was not going to convict OJ.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#21 Mar 26, 2016
Perceptionality 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think OJ Simpson also killed the other Mezaluna waiters, all four of them.
__________

At the end of the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial.---------

OJs defense team mentioned a few names of people who were connected to the Mezzaluna restaurant, who were murdered.

OJs defense team was trying to insinuate that Nicole Brown Simpson & Ronald Goldmans murders were the results of drug dealer hits.

Months prior to this, the Los Angeles police department looked at these cases in-depth. OJ had NO direct connections to them.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#24 Mar 26, 2016
Perceptionality 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is, Furman collected all the evidence, he was not the lead detective and he was off duty.
__________

Mark Fuhrman was not the lead detective & he was off duty.

Mark did not collect all of the evidence.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

#25 Mar 26, 2016
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Mark Fuhrman was SO pizzed OFF AND BOILING MAD AT simpson that he didn't give a ratz anuzz abut planting evidence. in his mind, t was the only thngto do. 4real
__________

Mark Fuhrman did not plant that glove.

Mid November, 1995.---------

The jurors who were on that Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial were asked if they acquitted OJ based on them thinking that Mark Fuhrman may have planted that glove. Those jury members said "No, it was not based on that".

Those jury members said that "They felt that Mark did not plant that glove".

__________

"Doctor", you have typed up around 90 threads about the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial. Even AFTER several other posters have totally refuted your points.--------- You have continued to type up more threads about the OJ criminal trial.

Do you have a learning disability? Or, are you mildly retarded?

The mentality & mindset which you have displayed on Topix.--------- That is why other people consider African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) so VERY stupid, ignorant, simple, slow minded, weak minded, & inferior.

Please lose your trademark very stupid, ignorant, & ridiculous threads about the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson criminal trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 min Redeemed Jersey P... 223,260
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Big Al 997,153
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min No Surprize 93,762
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Big Al 705,600
Has LABron James SECRETLY become a muslim??? 11 hr Doctor REALITY 1
mgtow 13 hr dark land 21
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 hr Tony 6,967