First Prev
of 248
Next Last
Georgie B

Newington, CT

#5115 Sep 27, 2008
Well, I can see that the loony tune posters are out in full force tonight.

Wow.

Is there something in the air tonight that's making the people go ga-ga?

Or is it in the water?

In any event, got to bring this thread back up from wherever it was, and considering the last post on it was in early August, this probably was sitting somewhere no earlier than page 50.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5116 Nov 25, 2008
Bringing this bad boy up from September.

Man, September?

Holy cow.

Unreal.

Well, not really, but pretty close to it.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5117 Nov 26, 2008
George B, you already know I like you and wish you would come back and post anytime you want, you're taking this much to literal.

If I brought someone of O's low caliber to your home thread, you would probably grill me for days over it, but I've only asked a few questions trying to figure out why he was brought to our thread in the first place.

That's all and there no reason to get upset and leave because of it? I like you posting there and will not bring it back up again to you sir!

Were NOT starting a fight with you, it was just unclear by your previous posts why he was here.
Do we not deserve that?

But I think it's clear now with this simple sentence that you left out of your previous post on this issue "I challenged him to say it on a few military threads". What's so bad about that anyway to make you want to drop your post and run?

BTW, my alter ego Voyeur is a joke character and no he won't be sickd on you. I'm really sad you would even say that about me as you're the one who likes intellectually stimulating dialect?

I thought?

I thought we were friends from the time we were posting on another forum? If I remember this right, you were feeling a little neglected on Topix and not overly inundated with friends at a time when I came along and started posting to you asking about how your health was, etc.(at least that's what I thought, maybe I was incorrect)?

anyway, I'm sorry to see you leave our thread for good George! If you'll return I'll make sure the issue question is history with everyone, because I really do like your pop up posts! lol

PEACE BROTHER!

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#5118 Nov 26, 2008
Wow.

Location hidden

#5119 Nov 26, 2008
paisleyposey wrote:
Wow.
Yeah.

He's trying to get my attention, that's all.

He did.

I left him an answer on another thread.

You know what I'm like from days gone by. Well, we're trying to play nice and not misbehave.

It's tough, but I'm working on it.
Georgie B

Newington, CT

#5120 Nov 28, 2009
Wow.

A whole year since this was brought up.

Might as well get my weekly post in and see if any of my trolls will come visit me.
Foxy Lady

Thornhill, Canada

#5121 Nov 28, 2009
George Miller Jr wrote:
Hi.
For those who do not know me, my name is George Miller, Jr.
I have resided on this thread for the past two plus months, and for the most part, I've enjoyed my stay. However for the past week, especially this Easter weekend, I've just about been driven over the cliff and into the abyss.
Why you might ask? Well, as the title of thread suggests, I'm suffering from an enormous case of Chat Room Rage. Yes Chat Room Rage. Just like Road Rage, only worse. With Road Rage, you can see who you're dealing with. Here you can't.
So, in order not to get myself booted off this forum, which has brought me peace of mind, I've decided to create this thread. The only ground rules is that your rant has to make some kind of sense. Doesn't matter how, it just does.
My story:
I've spent the better part of one miserable week arguing with six different people spread out over four different thread aruging about one measly little comment and one measely little word. I had one fledging friendship completely distroyed over the one word, and managed to tick off two others.
What has bothered me the most, is that with the one person who I did respect, didn't even have the common decency to find out the facts of the argument before jumping down my throat. To quote him "I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHY?" was his answer to my query. As for the other person, I made a uneasy truce and basically deleted threads from my tracker.
I think that what bothered my the most is that no one really cared enough to find out what the arugment was all about before jumping in.
Now, it's Sunday evening. I'm annoyed, I'm angry, my humor is gone and I'm completely burnt out. I'm in such a deep funk right now that if I continue posting beyond today, I might say something offensive to some very good people here, with no chance to regain that broken trust.
I need to go and find the real me again. I will be monitoring this thread and one other while I'm away, plus making comments on them from time to time. Have a good day to one and all.
Some things never change...
Georgie B

Newington, CT

#5122 Nov 29, 2009
And sometimes, things do change for the better.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5123 Dec 19, 2009
Georgie B wrote:
hi George: Sending you an email from a new addy.

Location hidden

#5124 Dec 19, 2009
Georgie B wrote:
OK, so I forgot to copy the address book from the old email acct, before deleting it. OOPS Will try to remember your email addy!

Vincit qui se vincit

#5125 Dec 19, 2009
Jolly1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so I forgot to copy the address book from the old email acct, before deleting it. OOPS Will try to remember your email addy!
Maybe you have some old save emails? Maybe you can get his old one from there?

Location hidden

#5126 Dec 19, 2009
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you have some old save emails? Maybe you can get his old one from there?
I don't save old emails.

Location hidden

#5127 Dec 19, 2009
Jolly1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't save old emails.
Blog.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#5128 Jun 9, 2012
R.I.P George

Vincit qui se vincit

#5129 Nov 9, 2012
Georgie B wrote:
<quoted text>Blog.
So he DOES live! lol
Ami in Miami

United States

#5130 Aug 6, 2014
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Some things never change...
You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were behind it.
faith short

Jerseyville, IL

#5131 Dec 18, 2014
hey im faith 18 years old and pregnant I am thinking of having a baby shower after graduation in may for me to graduate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 248
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 831,699
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min bad bob 176,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min marge 586,638
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 292
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,750
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 611,976
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr Al Capone 5,827
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 443,012
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,367
More from around the web