Tattoos are repulsive
Nancy Doolittle

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Tattoos are repulsive.
At some point in time, people with tattoos will seek to have them removed.
Taxed Enough Already

Sumter, SC

#3 Nov 15, 2011
I never considered removing mine. I'd say ugly people are more repulsive. You sound like a self worshiping ugly person yourself. I can't tell you how I'd hate to look at you all day in class.
Nancy Doolittle

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Taxed Enough Already wrote:
I never considered removing mine. I'd say ugly people are more repulsive. You sound like a self worshiping ugly person yourself. I can't tell you how I'd hate to look at you all day in class.
Class?

Oh, still just a babe.
I didn't realize that third graders could get tattoos.
Looking forward to fourth grade?
Nancy Doolittle

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Nov 15, 2011
toeinthesand,

is that you?

Are they real?
Taxed Enough Already

Sumter, SC

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Nancy Doolittle wrote:
<quoted text>
Class?
Oh, still just a babe.
I didn't realize that third graders could get tattoos.
Looking forward to fourth grade?
Someone has to teach

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2013
I have a confession. When I see people with tattoos , I look away from them. I think they are that ugly. There is no right nor wrong. That is how I feel.

“Im a little bit of a nerd B)”

Since: Mar 13

Where the sidewalk ends

#8 May 9, 2013
In my opinion tattoos aren't repulsive they are a unique work of art that pretty cool. The imaginary boundary for when tattoos become disgusting and repulsive are when you whole body is covered and there is no skin showing. Or if the tattoos themselves are pretty but are on the completely wrong part of the body. That's what's repulsive. Other than that I wish to have just one tattoo. But that's my opinion.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2013
You know what they say about opinions, right?
Don't like 'em don't get one.
P.S. I hope you don't have children.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 May 9, 2013
Or they get tatoo's

“Im a little bit of a nerd B)”

Since: Mar 13

Where the sidewalk ends

#11 May 9, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
You know what they say about opinions, right?
Don't like 'em don't get one.
P.S. I hope you don't have children.
I will have children one day and if they would like to have tattoos I would not mind as long as they are not obscene or inappropriate.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2013
Luv_bug wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have children one day and if they would like to have tattoos I would not mind as long as they are not obscene or inappropriate.
They are all obscene to me. I think it is a shame what people are doing to their precious body. Nothing like soft, smoothe, natural skin on a woman. Masculine women are a turn off and tattoos make women look like truck drivers. Men or women, tattoos are not my bag.

“Im a little bit of a nerd B)”

Since: Mar 13

Where the sidewalk ends

#13 May 10, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> They are all obscene to me. I think it is a shame what people are doing to their precious body. Nothing like soft, smoothe, natural skin on a woman. Masculine women are a turn off and tattoos make women look like truck drivers. Men or women, tattoos are not my bag.
I respect your opinion and your view point on the matter. People like lil wayne and that guy with well over 1000 tats make tattoos very unappealing. Small tattoos in places that aren't very out there is not obscene. Some thing that is ugly and obscene is when people go and get all kinds of facial piercings and body piercings

Since: May 13

Godalming, UK

#14 May 10, 2013
Some tattoos look well sexy. Some are unattractive. Bit extreme to say that they're all bad. A decent tattoo artist can create something beautiful to celebrate something you really care about.

“Im a little bit of a nerd B)”

Since: Mar 13

Where the sidewalk ends

#15 May 10, 2013
Jo-cat wrote:
Some tattoos look well sexy. Some are unattractive. Bit extreme to say that they're all bad. A decent tattoo artist can create something beautiful to celebrate something you really care about.
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 13 min i fkedurBeezyanally 279
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 878,149
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min sangili karuppan 7,618
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Darwins Stepchild 177,849
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr sexy gay 560
google sniper for make money online 2 hr Clesteron 3
9/11&bin 2 hr REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr dollarsbill 7,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr RoSesz 603,170
More from around the web