Store Sorry For 'Wife Beater' Shirt Ad

Store Sorry For 'Wife Beater' Shirt Ad

There are 11 comments on the Cbs4denver.com story from Feb 23, 2006, titled Store Sorry For 'Wife Beater' Shirt Ad. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

Discount retailer Building 19 has apologized for an advertisement in a recent flier that offered three "wife beater" undershirts for $5.98. The tank-style T-shirts are called "wife beaters" because of a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

G I Wonder

Columbus, GA

#2 Feb 24, 2006
I think the world has taken this stupid (sorry, intellegently challenged)political correctness to far. THATS ENOUGH YOU MORONS
Alex Gunn

Victoria, TX

#12 Feb 24, 2006
Flame war!
Easy does it

Fairfield, CA

#13 Feb 24, 2006
Every one just relax now... this thread is about wife-beater t-shirts. Now... who's got some?
G I Wonder

Columbus, GA

#14 Feb 24, 2006
My neighbors wife wears them. her name is Jim.
Blaq

Anchorage, AK

#15 Feb 26, 2006
Only people who get offended by something like this must be getting there ass stomped by there guy lol...if you aint..why you trippin? and if your a guy...if you dont beat women...why do u care? Its a freaking shirt!!! Ill put one on w/a quickness and best believe aint no guy whoppin up on my ass...just chill..lifes to short to worry about the name of a t-shirt...they be comfortable to huh? lol
texasbird

UK

#16 Apr 26, 2006
wounder how long it's going to be before someone put's out the t'shirt's (I KICKED MY OLD MAN'S ARSE IN BED) lol. and for those that can't see the funny side of this post, I DON'T CARE.
glenis

Jacksonville, NC

#17 Apr 27, 2006
i hear ya texasbird...those shirts have been called wife beaters forever..but you can believe no man is gona beat my as$
texasbird

UK

#18 Apr 28, 2006
IU was told about a guy that would beat the liveing hell out of his wife, day in day out for year's, and would drink one hell of alot, so was told(was not there so not sure if true) anyway it would seem this woman got here husband so drunk one night, and waited for him to fall asleep, tied him up , and beat himto with in inc of his life. and if I had of been this woman I would have had t'shirt made up for this scum bag, and put it on him, so when he came around he would have read it, ( tie me up , tie me down and beat me all around),lol
glenis

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Apr 28, 2006
very good texasbird
texasbird

UK

#20 Apr 28, 2006
thank you, i try<LOL

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#21 May 4, 2014
Sure as SH!T should be..WHERE'S My FREAKIN' Rollin' Pin???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Justise League 853,808
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Lbj 771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min andet1987 6,114
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min marge 595,907
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 17 min Burke Devlin 80
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Halle Berry Sister 2,630
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min RiccardoFire 100,726
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Burke Devlin 444,119
More from around the web