First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#86 Aug 27, 2013
rollin wrote:
..and the self loathing homo puts in his irrelevant pointless drivel to get the attention he so desperately craves.
Back to the topic
You do realize that by replying to him, you have helped him achieve the very goal you are complaining about, don't you?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#87 Aug 27, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
I see running is your life skippy
No,I came to the realization that there is no point in trying to educate ideologue idiots. Truth to your ilk is like kryptonite to Superman. DEADLY if too close..... Goodbye.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#88 Aug 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that by replying to him, you have helped him achieve the very goal you are complaining about, don't you?
Not complaining, just pointing out.

Location hidden

#89 Aug 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>No,I came to the realization that there is no point in trying to educate ideologue idiots. Truth to your ilk is like kryptonite to Superman. DEADLY if too close..... Goodbye.
Questions you asked in post #18
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see how fast you deflect or run away from the answers I give you....
A.) Just what part of "shall not be infringed...." do libs not understand in the 2nd Amendment? Anti-gun laws are and of themselves such an infringement. They are generally accepted because we've been collectively mentally conditioned they are for public safety when statistics show time and again they are not.
A.1)The NSA's violation of the 4th Amendment with it's domestic survelience program.
A.2)The drone killing of American citizens overseas without benefit of a trial.
A.3) The government's investigation into AP/reporters in an attempt to intimidate the media's from exercising it's 1st Amendment rights.
B.) Social Security.....
B.1) Public sector unionization.....
B.2) ObamaCare.....
B.3) The numerous entitlement programs funded at taxpayer expense.....
B.4) Liberal's insistence on big government programs and regulations that control every aspect of daily life.....
Your questions answered in post 21
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Answered every question you asked, skippy. Now time for you to evade a reply.
Libs, as you call them believe in the ENTIRE second amendment. Beyond (or before) "shall not be infringed" are the words "WELL REGULATED" Why do republitards ignore that part of the second amendment?
a:1 the Patriot act gave the NSA that authorization and that was a bush era law. footnote: I agree it should be changed
a2 - example or proof?
a3 - proof?
B what about it?
B1 what about it?
B2 what about it?
B3 examples?
B4 examples?
How can I answer b, b1, b2, b3, and b4 without any questions being asked?
Still waiting, skippy
FACTS - confounding republicans since 1973
We are now on post 88 and you are still running like the typical uninformed kool aid drinking republitard.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#90 Aug 27, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We are now on post 88 and you are still running like the typical uninformed kool aid drinking republitard.
You still didn't answer chit. Read the above......

Location hidden

#91 Aug 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You still didn't answer chit. Read the above......
Every question you asked was answered:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUJUN2F...

Location hidden

#92 Aug 27, 2013
okimar wrote:
I know this word scares little republitards like yourself and even worse for you is answering a direct question but here goes.....

SPECIFICALLY - what question did you ask that I did not answer?

a, a1, a2, a3, b, b1, b2, b3 or b4?

SPECIFICALLY?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#93 Aug 27, 2013
there is no other topic, and the topic is you being a big time LOSER !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#94 Aug 27, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this word scares little republitards like yourself and even worse for you is answering a direct question but here goes.....
SPECIFICALLY - what question did you ask that I did not answer?
a, a1, a2, a3, b, b1, b2, b3 or b4?
SPECIFICALLY?
YOU ARE the number # 1 LOSER in Topix !!! OJ is in prison, Zimmerman is a free man.

Location hidden

#95 Aug 30, 2013
okimar wrote:
Are you going to answer the questions yet Oki or are you still going to dance around and evade a direct reply?

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see how fast you deflect or run away from the answers I give you....
A.) Just what part of "shall not be infringed...." do libs not understand in the 2nd Amendment? Anti-gun laws are and of themselves such an infringement. They are generally accepted because we've been collectively mentally conditioned they are for public safety when statistics show time and again they are not.
A.1)The NSA's violation of the 4th Amendment with it's domestic survelience program.
A.2)The drone killing of American citizens overseas without benefit of a trial.
A.3) The government's investigation into AP/reporters in an attempt to intimidate the media's from exercising it's 1st Amendment rights.
B.) Social Security.....
B.1) Public sector unionization.....
B.2) ObamaCare.....
B.3) The numerous entitlement programs funded at taxpayer expense.....
B.4) Liberal's insistence on big government programs and regulations that control every aspect of daily life.....

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Answered every question you asked, skippy. Now time for you to evade a reply.
Libs, as you call them believe in the ENTIRE second amendment. Beyond (or before) "shall not be infringed" are the words "WELL REGULATED" Why do republitards ignore that part of the second amendment?
a:1 the Patriot act gave the NSA that authorization and that was a bush era law. footnote: I agree it should be changed
a2 - example or proof?
a3 - proof?
B what about it?
B1 what about it?
B2 what about it?
B3 examples?
B4 examples?
How can I answer b, b1, b2, b3, and b4 without any questions being asked?
Still waiting, skippy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to Satisfy my Taste Buds 15 min andet1987 1
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 20 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 27 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 30 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min RADEKT 258,086
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••