All Liberals Will Go To He11

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#46 Aug 23, 2013
rollin wrote:
Okimar
Did you forget you have a few unanswered questions?
Why is it that when right wingers like Okimar post a big essay of questions hoping to stump a liberal but when the question are answered the right winger tucks his tail between his legs and runs away?
I take it you didn't feel like debating against someone who knew what he was talking about huh?
Better luck next time I guess.
FACTS - confounding republicans since 1973
You didn't answer sh1t. You gave a few canned lib responses and punted. Your questions were answered,not to your satisfaction perhaps. But,its not MY fault you comprehension skills are subpar.
FACTS: Liberalism's mortal enemy.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#47 Aug 24, 2013
uIDIOTRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U got the wrong person! I see you trying to deflect from answer my above post address to you first, seem like you intellectually challenged back to Being baby Sheeople that you are as you worst than a junior! BABBABABABABaa
Once again for those of us paying attention is: "where is your proof czar appointments are illegal"

Now run along once more and evade a direct answer.

Location hidden

#48 Aug 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer sh1t. You gave a few canned lib responses and punted. Your questions were answered,not to your satisfaction perhaps. But,its not MY fault you comprehension skills are subpar.
Answered every question you asked, skippy. Now time for you to evade a reply.

Libs, as you call them believe in the ENTIRE second amendment. Beyond (or before) "shall not be infringed" are the words "WELL REGULATED" Why do republitards ignore that part of the second amendment?
a:1 the Patriot act gave the NSA that authorization and that was a bush era law. footnote: I agree it should be changed
a2 - example or proof?
a3 - proof?
B what about it?
B1 what about it?
B2 what about it?
B3 examples?
B4 examples?

How can I answer b, b1, b2, b3, and b4 without any questions being asked?

Still waiting, skippy

Location hidden

#49 Aug 24, 2013
Oki asked:
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see how fast you deflect or run away from the answers I give you....
A.) Just what part of "shall not be infringed...." do libs not understand in the 2nd Amendment? Anti-gun laws are and of themselves such an infringement. They are generally accepted because we've been collectively mentally conditioned they are for public safety when statistics show time and again they are not.
A.1)The NSA's violation of the 4th Amendment with it's domestic survelience program.
A.2)The drone killing of American citizens overseas without benefit of a trial.
A.3) The government's investigation into AP/reporters in an attempt to intimidate the media's from exercising it's 1st Amendment rights.
B.) Social Security.....
B.1) Public sector unionization.....
B.2) ObamaCare.....
B.3) The numerous entitlement programs funded at taxpayer expense.....
B.4) Liberal's insistence on big government programs and regulations that control every aspect of daily life.....
I replied:

Libs, as you call them believe in the ENTIRE second amendment. Beyond (or before) "shall not be infringed" are the words "WELL REGULATED" Why do republitards ignore that part of the second amendment?
a:1 the Patriot act gave the NSA that authorization and that was a bush era law. footnote: I agree it should be changed
a2 - example or proof?
a3 - proof?
B what about it?
B1 what about it?
B2 what about it?
B3 examples?
B4 examples?

Ball is in your court oki...evade to debate, your choice

Location hidden

#50 Aug 24, 2013
chirp chirp

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#51 Aug 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer sh1t. You gave a few canned lib responses and punted. Your questions were answered,not to your satisfaction perhaps. But,its not MY fault you comprehension skills are subpar.
Mr. Okimar, in the colloquial vernacular of the average pedestrian I believe it is correct to say; "you were just burned."

Bazzinga

Location hidden

#52 Aug 26, 2013
Okimar..........where are you?

Did you stop running yet?

FACTS - scaring okimar since her birth

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#53 Aug 26, 2013
rollin wrote:
You STILL didn't answer jack..... As far as "well regulated" is concerned libs continually harp on those two words,dismissing the REST of the amendment,unless gun owners be part of the armed forces. NOTHING could be further from the truth.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#54 Aug 26, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again for those of us paying attention is: "where is your proof czar appointments are illegal"
Now run along once more and evade a direct answer.
So a new topic! And we still not finish with other topic i put forth to you, you still have not answer me in other post, you intellectual challenged because u tell me to run along!Q Again the Bi-partisan is corrupted beyond repair!

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#55 Aug 26, 2013
rollin wrote:
SOME of us DO have a life on weekends.... I hunt/fish/work. What do YOU do? Still live on topix vicariously within your cyber alterego?

United States

#56 Aug 26, 2013
Richard Reeves

The American political system is essentially a contract between the Republican and Democratic parties, enforced by federal and state two-party laws, all designed to guarantee the survival of both no matter how many people despise or ignore them.

United States

#57 Aug 26, 2013
The CFR Debates - Torture, Part II
by Laurence Shoup

Meaningful political participation in this system is blocked by a two-party controlled, winner-take-all electoral system dominated by the corporate ruling class and groups like the CFR (Council on Foreign Relatons) that reduce our “democracy” to a useless vote between nearly identical candidates. The first step in constructing a meaningful alternative is to withdraw our support for an illegitimate system, to refuse and resist.

United States

#58 Aug 26, 2013
U wrong again! i said many time you a doofuss!

Again confounding the corrupted/crooked and greedy Bi-partisanshop-horror agendas since inception of US Militaristic Imperialist Interventionist EMPIRE! BNAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAH

Location hidden

#59 Aug 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You STILL didn't answer jack..... As far as "well regulated" is concerned libs continually harp on those two words,dismissing the REST of the amendment,unless gun owners be part of the armed forces. NOTHING could be further from the truth.
Answered every question you asked skippy. You failed to ask any questions in several of your bullet points. How many bills have been voted on since Obama's been president that dealt with banning guns?

NONE

Location hidden

#60 Aug 26, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So a new topic! And we still not finish with other topic i put forth to you, you still have not answer me in other post, you intellectual challenged because u tell me to run along!Q Again the Bi-partisan is corrupted beyond repair!
Same question:

"where is your proof czar appointments are illegal"

Same dodge from you

Location hidden

#61 Aug 26, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>SOME of us DO have a life on weekends.... I hunt/fish/work. What do YOU do? Still live on topix vicariously within your cyber alterego?
I see running is your life skippy

United States

#62 Aug 26, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question:
"where is your proof czar appointments are illegal"
Same dodge from you
This is new topic you put up ! And, again you having answer my other topic!
You really want to know! the Electoral College is gamed system as most POTUS are voted in by Elite Class represent 4% voted who Him in to Oval office ! He not a czar but Fascist !

United States

#63 Aug 26, 2013
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p112
"
The two-party system is a crucial means for ensuring that elections will be run within a narrowly defined public discourse. It isn't so much that the voters get what they deserve; elites go to considerable lengths to guarantee that they can get nothing else.

United States

#64 Aug 26, 2013
Gore Vidal
interviewed by D Barsamian
Extra - FAIR August 2006
"n
The United States has only one party—the property party. It’s the party of big corporations, the party of money. It has two right wings; one is Democrat and the other is Republican

United States

#65 Aug 26, 2013
Matt Taibbi, RollingStone.com , August 10…

We live in a two-party system where both parties are pro-war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24,634
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web