do glow2thione pills really work effctively?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 11

Marysville, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
iwant to lighten my skin and wanted to know if these pills work is their any personol testomonies with before and after pictures thanks.
sydney

Makati, Philippines

#2 May 1, 2011
Hi Lilty I have been on the same situation as you are when I first tried glow2thione, I didnt see a lot of proof and testimonies that it works. I took a leap of faith because I really need a fix for my uneven skin. I have a lot of patches and god knows I already wasted money from fade creams and meladerm that never really helped. I didnt find glow2thione effective in the first 2 months, was so sad because I thought I wasted more money. But since I bought 6 bottles then might as well use it. I didnt see results until the 3rd month and didnt expect it. I was happy when my face starts to glow and my arms and legs are lightening. I continued till the 4th month and got more results, now I am happy. I ordered more but results seem to be slow in this stage, I dunno maybe I need to wait again. But so far Im satisfied for something I didnt expect to work. Hope this helps you

Since: Apr 11

Marysville, CA

#3 May 6, 2011
sydney wrote:
Hi Lilty I have been on the same situation as you are when I first tried glow2thione, I didnt see a lot of proof and testimonies that it works. I took a leap of faith because I really need a fix for my uneven skin. I have a lot of patches and god knows I already wasted money from fade creams and meladerm that never really helped. I didnt find glow2thione effective in the first 2 months, was so sad because I thought I wasted more money. But since I bought 6 bottles then might as well use it. I didnt see results until the 3rd month and didnt expect it. I was happy when my face starts to glow and my arms and legs are lightening. I continued till the 4th month and got more results, now I am happy. I ordered more but results seem to be slow in this stage, I dunno maybe I need to wait again. But so far Im satisfied for something I didnt expect to work. Hope this helps you
thanks sydney do u have before and after pictures
emmalt

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 8, 2011
So far it has worked for me after 2 months of usage. But their shipping takes forever!
meme

Pinellas Park, FL

#5 Aug 7, 2011
Did you use Vitamin C with it? That helps too.(well i heard)
Basically did you use vitamin c?
chix

Australia

#6 Sep 27, 2011
hi I've bought glow2thione at superskinwhitening.net and I'm so scared to drink because I don't know if its real or just a scam. I've read some review that it made them gain weight I'm so scared that might happen to me.. please help thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 265,589
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 51 min Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Osmius 779,239
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr yon 39,395
Gay snapchat names 1 hr PolyBisexual 187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,391
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 13 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web