Jury: Lisa Montgomery should be executed

Jury: Lisa Montgomery should be executed

There are 13 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Oct 26, 2007, titled Jury: Lisa Montgomery should be executed. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Jurors unanimously agreed today that Lisa Montgomery should be put to death for killing Bobbie Jo Stinnett and stealing her unborn daughter nearly three years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

“No Progressives!”

Since: Oct 07

Kingston, MA

#1 Oct 26, 2007
The death penalty should only be use in the most extreme cases. This is one! I'm a little bit torn between
A. Executing Mongomery
or
B. Having her serve a life sentence with her cell walls and ceiling plastered with life-sized pictures of the crime scene. Leaving the lights on 24/7 and playing gangsta rap just when she starts to fall asleep.

Which would you choose for her?

http://bluecatsblog.blogspot.com/
Just a thought

Lebanon, MO

#2 Oct 26, 2007
bluecat4usa wrote:
The death penalty should only be use in the most extreme cases. This is one! I'm a little bit torn between
A. Executing Mongomery
or
B. Having her serve a life sentence with her cell walls and ceiling plastered with life-sized pictures of the crime scene. Leaving the lights on 24/7 and playing gangsta rap just when she starts to fall asleep.
Which would you choose for her?
http://bluecatsblog.blogspot.com/
I choose "A", and let's do it today!
just a thought

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Jun 1, 2008
why pay taxs on her worthless ass
Mike

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Jun 21, 2008
how could she do ,abducting the infant and killed her with no mercy?
nosey

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2008
i believe that they should take her out and cut her open and tear out her internal organs 1 at a time.. just so she can feel the fear of dying a slow horrible death
Burnher

Ireland

#6 Dec 17, 2008
Couldn't agree more that horribe bitch should be fed to starving rat terriers. No sympathy! It's refreshing to see something here with no Bible pushers calling for mercy. She deserves the mercy she showed.
Stormfront

Mission, KS

#7 Dec 17, 2008
It was obviously murder.And obviously premeditated.Why do we have the death penalty if were not going to use it?
Rochrider

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Dec 17, 2008
Burnher wrote:
Couldn't agree more that horribe bitch should be fed to starving rat terriers. No sympathy! It's refreshing to see something here with no Bible pushers calling for mercy. She deserves the mercy she showed.
I agree with you. I'm not against faith in God but too often, these radical holier-than-thou evangelicals want mercy when the killer showed none to the victim!!!!! I'll bet if the victim were a family memeber they wouldn't be so quickto ask for mercy!!!!
Confused

Maryville, MO

#9 Nov 5, 2009
I wouldn't be so quick to judge, God grants forgiveness on every single person, you might just be walking next to her in heaven someday...
boo hoo hoo

Tarkio, MO

#10 Nov 5, 2009
a eye for a eye fry her
numan

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2009
Burnher wrote:
what's your idea of a Bible pusher? i consider myself a conservative, fundamendalist Christian and i feel the death penalty is appropriate here. i know that there are those who oppose the death penalty but if the law of the land calls for it, it should be administered. she has the oppurtunity to repent and make it right with God, but she still has a price to pay for her crime.
killingitme

Tarkio, MO

#12 Nov 13, 2009
She did get the death penalty right? I think its sad that tax dollars have to give her everything she gets in prison from meals, hot water and health care when they could of been done with her already.
mee

Doniphan, MO

#13 Oct 29, 2013
it just shows what kind of people are in skidmore. you are all stupid. and so is the people in lisa'slife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Maria 24,997
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Gabriel 985,607
Anyone know any good deals from NoKeys? 57 min NOKEYS 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 3 hr Laredo 4
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 3 hr juliakk 1,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 685,540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 46,286
More from around the web