Jews Killed Christ so why do Christia...

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3824 Apr 10, 2013
When Jews killed Jesus, they fulfilled prophecy, so Jesus died to pay the price of our sins. If they hadn’t done that, we’d all be lost. No true Christian would ever criticize Jews for doing what they did.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3825 Jul 25, 2013
anon wrote:
Yes, Jesus was a Jew, and yes, the Jews did play a major role in his crucifixion. But while dying on the cross Jesus said to forgive them, so of course we should. And anyways it is ridiculous to hold a grudge 2,000 years after the fact. Jesus died for all, and that includes the Jews of today, and even the Jews that killed him. Hating Jews for killing Jesus is not what Jesus Himself would do.
Where do you get your information? Jesus, if he existed at all which I doubt, was killed by the Romans. Just because a few disgruntled Jews turned him over to the Romans to be judged doesn't make the entire race, past, present, and future, guilty. If this is true then all white Americans
bear the guilt for atrocities committed against Native Americans (manifest destiny) and African Americans during slavery. How do you think Jesus would feel about that?
Before you answer, read Matthew 5:22-24 and ask yourself what Christians in this country have done to follow the commands of your god. Let me answer that; not a damn thing.

You are a hypocrite.
Jack

Bronx, NY

#3826 Oct 22, 2013
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it differently.
It stated that the Roman soldiers killed Jesus the Jew.
All the four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified by the order of Pilate and the Roman soldiers nailed him on the cross.
How rediculous ... Thismis a half truth, theJews at that time whomwere present were asked whom they wanted reeased, they chise a murderer Barabas . And cried out to crucify Jesus, saying may His blood beon us and our children.

You sir are a LIAR

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3827 Oct 22, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
How rediculous ... Thismis a half truth, theJews at that time whomwere present were asked whom they wanted reeased, they chise a murderer Barabas . And cried out to crucify Jesus, saying may His blood beon us and our children.
You sir are a LIAR
RE - were asked whom they wanted reeased (sic)

Not true.
Pilate's "custom" of releasing a prisoner at Passover was impossible. The only authority given by Rome to a Roman governor in situations like this was postponement of execution until after the religious festival. Release was out of the question. It is included in the gospels for the sole purpose of placing blame for Jesus' death on the Jews.
Satan

Pittsburgh, PA

#3828 Oct 25, 2013
The Romans killed Jesus.

Christians don't so much kiss Jewish ass as they patronize them.

Israel must be intact and all the Jews must return before the second coming of Christ.

After that, the end of the world begins and the Jews will either convert, or die.

It's actually offensive, but since when have Christians cared who they offend?

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3829 Nov 13, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Pilate tried to free the Lord Jesus having not found any guilt in the Lord Jesus of any crime. However, the Jews chose to free Barabas and shouted "curcify him" that would please the Jews. The Jews confessed with their mouths, "our king is Ceasar".
I know and understand because I read the bible for myself and have a good pastor.
Revelations 22:18 -
Nothing May Be Added
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Personally, I will not be surprised if Pharisees, Priests, Imam, will continue what they do, "harass and kill non believers". The followers of any false religion are the real victims because they blindly follow what is pushed to them as the truth but what really lies beneath are this - personal glorification of the so called false sheperds - priests ask themselves to be address father, most reverend, etc. pharisees hide behind false teachings - it is clear
The worst part is that they may not do with their own hands but they deceive others to do it.
Luke 17:2
It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.
Amos 5:21
21“I hate all your show and pretense—
the hypocrisy of your religious festivals and solemn assemblies.
22I will not accept your burnt offerings and grain offerings.
I won’t even notice all your choice peace offerings.
23Away with your noisy hymns of praise!
I will not listen to the music of your harps.
24Instead, I want to see a mighty flood of justice,
an endless river of righteous living.
This does not only apply to them during the 40 years in the desert it also applies to every man who lived in every age.
Galatians 1:13
3 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
The person who posted the title to this forum is a loather and does not seek peace but division. Those false sheperds are the ones who deceive their followers -
Revelations 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
As for me who write this - I am a wretched servant who pleads to the Lord Almighty Father to please consider mine and the souls of those I love and that He show his mercy us forever and ever. Daily we suffer and not have as the unfaithful servant Luke 16:1-13.
They are blinded as it has always been about their own selves. To them it was never really about being a humble servant to the Almighty Father. That is why everyone will be judged not by their own deeds and what they think is right but by their obedience to the Almighty Father who is the source of all good things.
You said:
"Nothing May Be Added"

"You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."

Deuteronomy 4:2 (Old Testament)

And yet Christians added a entirely new testament.

You said:

"The Jews confessed with their mouths, "our king is Ceasar"."

I suppose you think all the Jews in the entire country were there? This would also include Jesus' disciples, who were also Jews.
You and your pastor have much to learn about the history of the Hebrews if you believe this.
Anonymous

Alpharetta, GA

#3830 Jan 19, 2014
Ok first of all nowhere does it say that jews hate jesus in the jewish bible, you made that up and it is wrong, jesus was killed by ROMAN SOLDIERS jew did not kill jesus, and i dont know why there is so much hate on the jewish people, after everything they have been through... Cut them dsome slack, everyone is just jelous of there success

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#3831 Jan 29, 2014
Actually, according to the Bible, it was the hypocritical religious leaders and not the masses that disliked Jesus the most.
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#3832 Mar 1, 2014
Jesus was just a jew - so why should Europeans or Americans bother about jews killing one of their own. I said yippie yay - go for it jews. F*ck jesus.

What everyone fails to mentino is the jewish attrocities on Palestinians and on Eastern Europeans and Russians.
50 mio eastern europeans have been killed by communist jews like Leon Trosky. 7 mio Ukreinans were killed in HOLODOMOR - the real holocaust.
We hear almost nothing about this. All we hear about is the holocaust.

And how Rothschild family has caused wars and debt in the world for centuries.
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#3833 Mar 1, 2014
There is a very good reason why jews don't evangalize, They don't evangalize because jews imagine that they are a supreme superior people set on earth to "Rule nations". And jews have done just that and manage to tae over most globalist organizations.

jews have managed to get monopoly on central banking.

This is a very smart move for the jews since jews have no problem lending out money.

On the other hand we NON JEWS we have got Christianity and Christianity forbids the believers to be money lenders.

OFFCOURSE the jews would promote Christianity in us non jews. Jews want monopoly right and they realy imagine themselfs to be holy.

In the Talmud the so called jewish holy book it says that "the jews will have 2800 gentile slaves when the jewish messiah comes"

And these are the people America sends bio's of tax dollars to.
And these are the peopoe who tries to ban the guns of America.
Patrick

San Mateo, CA

#3834 May 1, 2014
This is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen. Guess what Jesus' religion was, JEWISH.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#3835 May 1, 2014
The answer is that the harlot Jewish nation is the mother of bastardized Western Civilization, populated mostly by the other lost tribes of the House of Israel. None want to admit the error of their ways, so it makes us a disjointed family - but family nonetheless that we don't recognize at a conscious level, but subconsciously or spiritually we do. We're joined at the hip as it were. There's no getting around it.
Ruby

Luton, UK

#3836 Jul 22, 2014
When the arabs SOLD <<<< It wasn't sold but given by the British>>
'What was then rocky desolate desert, was made into
the land of milk and honey thru hard work,
farming and irrigation!
The arabs will never farm, it's too low for
nomadic beduin mindset.' << This is a lie we had olive trees and date plants for centuries before the Zionist came. Palestine was flourishing,. Know your history.
talkin2u2

Houston, TX

#3837 Oct 5, 2014
None of you know anything. Born that way, doe that way. I hate to share the same oxygen with you beasts.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3838 Oct 5, 2014
i haven't kissed a Jew arse******. have you ? how does a Jew arse****** smell ?
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#3839 Jan 7, 2015
Read your bible believe the WORD !! JESUS WAS was recorded by many scholars and scribes by the time of his death ??? It has reached a esculation point about to boil over the pot ?? The king was who was but THEY the Jews could not EXCEPT this story ??? THERE KING would be mighty rush in and conquer the Romans and bring in a new KINGDOM for THEM !!! THEY did not REALIZE the kingdom was Jesus ?? And THEY did not see with spiritual eyes !! THEY are still waiting for THERE king to arrive which will be the ANTICHRIST !!!
Bill Scudder

Dayton, OH

#3841 Jan 29, 2015
how g wrote:
Read your bible believe the WORD !! JESUS WAS was recorded by many scholars and scribes by the time of his death ??? It has reached a esculation point about to boil over the pot ?? The king was who was but THEY the Jews could not EXCEPT this story ??? THERE KING would be mighty rush in and conquer the Romans and bring in a new KINGDOM for THEM !!! THEY did not REALIZE the kingdom was Jesus ?? And THEY did not see with spiritual eyes !! THEY are still waiting for THERE king to arrive which will be the ANTICHRIST !!!
The Jews did not kill Jesus, our sins did. Only those that have truly been born again can even begin to understand that.
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#3843 Jan 30, 2015
Yes I agree if the above subscriber : the Jews cried out LET HIS BLOOD BE UPON US ??? 2 types of Jews these days ?? Messianic BELIEVING Christ is the SON of God spoken of by the prophet's ??the other Jews Will not BELIEVE this ,!!in the book of JOHN 8 these claim to know the FATHER BUT JESUS says there father is the devil ?? They NO not HIS FATHER nor HIM ???
akaspooky

Wausau, WI

#3844 Feb 21, 2015
Because those people claiming Christ don't believe God: Jesus says that their father is Satan, in John 8. And that they sought to kill Him. The parable about those who killed the Son of the King in order to steal His inheritance... that's what actually happened to Christ the Son. And Paul goes on to say that they are enemies of the cross, and John warns us that they are antichrist. Stephen says that they killed Jesus, Paul says that they killed Jesus... and those professors of Christ say that all of those Bible Scriptures are wrong. What does that say about those professors? How can you profess without believing? They said it themselves, that His blood be upon their head and the heads of their children. I say that we take them at their word. Jesus says that their house is left unto them desolate until they bless the one who came in the name of the Lord... meaning Jesus Himself. And yet, here are all kinds of professors trying to undo that saying by padding the wallets of people who STILL openly hate Christ and His Christians, and by offering weapons which are being used by genocidists who should know what Ben-Gurion said about the Palestinians having the blood of Judah running in their veins. Which means that American nominal Christians are paying for the murder of what could very well be members of the true Children of Abraham... some of whom are already Christians. I used to wonder how the nations will be sending each other presents to celebrate the deaths of the two witnesses. Not any more.
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#3845 Feb 22, 2015
akaspooky wrote:
Because those people claiming Christ don't believe God: Jesus says that their father is Satan, in John 8. And that they sought to kill Him. The parable about those who killed the Son of the King in order to steal His inheritance... that's what actually happened to Christ the Son. And Paul goes on to say that they are enemies of the cross, and John warns us that they are antichrist. Stephen says that they killed Jesus, Paul says that they killed Jesus... and those professors of Christ say that all of those Bible Scriptures are wrong. What does that say about those professors? How can you profess without believing? They said it themselves, that His blood be upon their head and the heads of their children. I say that we take them at their word. Jesus says that their house is left unto them desolate until they bless the one who came in the name of the Lord... meaning Jesus Himself. And yet, here are all kinds of professors trying to undo that saying by padding the wallets of people who STILL openly hate Christ and His Christians, and by offering weapons which are being used by genocidists who should know what Ben-Gurion said about the Palestinians having the blood of Judah running in their veins. Which means that American nominal Christians are paying for the murder of what could very well be members of the true Children of Abraham... some of whom are already Christians. I used to wonder how the nations will be sending each other presents to celebrate the deaths of the two witnesses. Not any more.
You make a great point ? I've read John 8 and these profess to know God of ABRAHAM ?? But JESUS rebukes them and let's THEM know because you do know me then you do Not know him who sent me ?? This antichrist believing is going on today in many churches ESPECIALLY in America and TRINITY BROADCASTING ?? The mason s and shriners have crept in unaware among you bringing in DAMNABLE HERESIES !!!,when a mason enters in the first degree as an initiate of the blue lodge ;a noose or tow rope is placed around his neck ; and he is blindfolded and brought before an ALTER WITH a HOLY BIBLE upon it ? He says I am in darkness and seek the LIGHT of freemasinry ?? The word of God is clear in JESUS THERE is no DARKNESS at ALL !! Have no fellowship with the UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS BUT RATHER REBUKE them !! A mason invites luciferian spirits into his life by his own words ?? He was dooped by Satan's lies and went thru an ancient ritual of calling up DEMONS into his life ; now these men preach FRIM pulpits like OLSTEENS and copelands they are masons sworn to secrecy and obedient to the craft aka witchcraft !! If you are part of a church with masons and shriners present you are part of a DECEPTION and they want nothing but your $$$ to make MERCHANDISE out of you THEY say pay 10% of tithes or you are robbing God ?? Flee from THESE LOST souls who seek to have power of the people !! The Lord says in REVELATION I HATE the nicalatians !!! Nike/nica=power )( laitians=laity people !! BEWARE the world is part of a grand delusion set up by satan to urser in the coming antichrist !! Who the modern church will with open arms except !! Lo if they say he is in the mountain do not go : if THEY say he is secret place do not go !! He THAT SEEKS to save his LIFE will loose it : but he that looses his life for my sake shall save it !! Thus SAITH the Lord the SON of God !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 110,291
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min Po Pierdole ni 46,197
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Gabriel 982,080
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Gods r Delusion x... 675,619
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ronald 28
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 3 hr handsomebrady 26
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
More from around the web