Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#197339 Dec 30, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Being a lesbian is an unnatural thing, thus I think youre confused as to whether youre a man or woman. You are a poor pundit, you have neither the experience or ability or credentials to be taken to seriously. I don't feel denigrated by all the denigrating rhetoric spewed by atheists and infidels in here. My beliefs are backed up by scripture,All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
.. no, I'm not confused. I am a woman and enjoy being a woman. It has its distinct advantages. Would you like to be introduced to my scarf collection ??..
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You are a poor pundit, you have neither the experience or ability or credentials to be taken to seriously.
" .. to seriously. "

.. that should be 'TOO' seriously, wordsmith ..
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't feel denigrated by all the denigrating rhetoric spewed by atheists and infidels in here.
.. sometimes using the same word in a sentence works, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, using 'denigrated' two times doesn't work, wordsmith ..
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>My beliefs are backed up by scripture,All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
.. of course your beliefs are backed by scripture. When will you translate them into your own words ??..

With Established Harem

#197340 Dec 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I see alot of people here including atheists, new agers what have you claiming higher spiritual ground.
I just believe that al long as were having the discussion whether or not its to convince people were right or their wrong, we are being taught. Shown the way. Sure I could be wrong, but I believe whether or not something sinks in right away or not, its there and it will always be there.
Take what you need and leave the rest..........
.. nobody can claim the higher spiritual ground for you ..

.. you must claim it for yourself ..
Bongo

Coram, NY

#197341 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have since retracted my "in all people" comment.
You're absolutely right. I notice that sort of thing everyday. Just yesterday we were at Target and some lady was walking towards me in the main aisle. She looked right at me, then away as if I didn't exist. Had I not turned, our shopping carts would've knocked into each other and I'm pretty sure she would've blamed me for it.
RE; my previous post, I was unaware of what you meant by conscious.
Also, it's really hard to type right now because I sliced the tip of my index finger and fingernail this morning while cutting some drywall. The stupid bandaid keeps pressing two buttons at once.
help.
Why didn't you leave it up to the pros like RR to handle your sheet wall needs. Unless youre the man, around the house.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#197342 Dec 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, I'm not confused. I am a woman and enjoy being a woman. It has its distinct advantages. Would you like to be introduced to my scarf collection ??..
<quoted text>
" .. to seriously. "
.. that should be 'TOO' seriously, wordsmith ..
<quoted text>
.. sometimes using the same word in a sentence works, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, using 'denigrated' two times doesn't work, wordsmith ..
<quoted text>
.. of course your beliefs are backed by scripture. When will you translate them into your own words ??..
Thanks, MAN, I didn't know I was a "wordsmith" My last grade of school was the 8th. Do you feel better now? My words are Jesus words, he lives in me, remember
Bongo

Coram, NY

#197343 Dec 30, 2013
typo 9th

With Established Harem

#197345 Dec 30, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Being a lesbian is an unnatural thing, thus I think youre confused as to whether youre a man or woman. You are a poor pundit, you have neither the experience or ability or credentials to be taken to seriously. I don't feel denigrated by all the denigrating rhetoric spewed by atheists and infidels in here. My beliefs are backed up by scripture,All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You do more for anti-theism than we atheists ever could.
Thanks!
.. hi ya Tide ..

.. would you like to enjoy my scarf collection ??..

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#197346 Dec 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. nobody can claim the higher spiritual ground for you ..
.. you must claim it for yourself ..
Personally HL, I believe ANYONE claiming higher spiritual ground is a red flag that says to me, more then likely, they are spiritual infants........JMO..........

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#197347 Dec 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. did you notice I wrote "MOST.Christians" ??
Oh.

Well most gays dress up like freaks and flaunt their naked bodies at gay parades.

Hey it's ok, I said "most".....

o.O

You're smarter than that, HL.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#197348 Dec 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
A three pound hammer works. But you need to hit it three times, one on each curl and a tap in the middle to even it out. You don't need to hit it so hard on that one.
OMG dude.... My toe felt that as I was reading it and chills went up me spine.

Not cool.

You owe me a dollar or something.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#197349 Dec 30, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Why didn't you leave it up to the pros like RR to handle your sheet wall needs. Unless youre the man, around the house.
The sheetwall, or something, has to be done.

Accidents happen.

Hey, I bet even Catcher gets a papercut every now and then...

#197350 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're right. Some people do. I surrender.
Say it aint so!!

Catcher has beaten you down to nothing? And now i suppose your going to let him build you back up into the man he thinks you should be......

;o)

With Established Harem

#197351 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please.
Go.
.. HL had gradually learned to anticipate RR's moods and assist in the fulfillment of his fantasies, to check his penchant for argumentative conversation, for until she could introduce him to her scarf collection, the envy of every female on Topix, it more often than not might be her last interaction with RR ..

.. do you have a clue what that means ??..

#197352 Dec 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. RR, the vast majority of people are unconscious ..
.. about a year ago, a 'gentleman' blew cigarette smoke in my daughter's face because he thought it would be funny. He was unconscious ..
.. about two weeks ago, I was at the library when I child wandered up to me. I asked, "Where's your mommy?" She shook her head sideways, raised her hands to the sky and with a bewildered look, replied, "I don't know.." ,,.
.. ever have someone bump a shopping cart into your ankles? That person was unconscious ..
.. unconscious people cater to their needs and care little for the needs of others. If you begin to look around you, observe people, you'll find most are unconscious ..
Very interesting perspective..........

With Established Harem

#197353 Dec 30, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why Jesus said to consider the price? Many atheists and their bifurcated bretheren are ex Chrstian.
.. atheists have more than two options (God/no God). Some are spiritual, some consider the possibility of a God (Atheist/Agnostic). Therefore, your use of the word 'bifurcated' is incorrect, wordsmith ..
Bongo

Coram, NY

#197354 Dec 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Well most gays dress up like freaks and flaunt their naked bodies at gay parades.
Hey it's ok, I said "most".....
o.O
You're smarter than that, HL.
I thought just MOST of them were deviant gauche promiscuous spreaders of aids moral decline and debauchery . they sometimes try to seduce normal folk. They can be found at any highway rest area and airport bathroom. since all the public bathhouses were closed for health reasons.

#197355 Dec 30, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why Jesus said to consider the price? Many atheists and their bifurcated bretheren are ex Chrstian.
Why do you think that is?

In most cases (if not all) its because they started to study the bible for themselves instead of just accepting the apologies for it.

Now how do you think most people started out their study?

In most cases I would have to believe with a prayer that went something like: Dear God I need to understand your word could you please guide me in my study and show me the truth. Thats how it went for me. Yet here I am..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#197356 Dec 30, 2013
Say it aint so!!
Catcher has beaten you down to nothing? And now i suppose your going to let him build you back up into the man he thinks you should be......
;o)
Don't bring Catch in to this.

He's at the gym, working on his low self esteem.

The poor guy...

With Established Harem

#197357 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Personally HL, I believe ANYONE claiming higher spiritual ground is a red flag that says to me, more then likely, they are spiritual infants........JMO..........
.. babes in the wood Rider, babes in the wood ..

.. you are Bongo's spiritual superior ..
Bongo

Coram, NY

#197358 Dec 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Being a lesbian is an unnatural thing, thus I think youre confused as to whether youre a man or woman. You are a poor pundit, you have neither the experience or ability or credentials to be taken to seriously. I don't feel denigrated by all the denigrating rhetoric spewed by atheists and infidels in here. My beliefs are backed up by scripture,All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Tide ..
.. would you like to enjoy my scarf collection ??..
of course he would, hes bi sexual, hes reall really confused

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#197359 Dec 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. HL had gradually learned to anticipate RR's moods and assist in the fulfillment of his fantasies, to check his penchant for argumentative conversation, for until she could introduce him to her scarf collection, the envy of every female on Topix, it more often than not might be her last interaction with RR ..
.. do you have a clue what that means ??..
I chink so.

-You think I'm moody.
-You think you've figured out my fantrasies.
-You think I like petty arguing.
-You think you've shown me your scarves.

Fine. I'll make cookies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MESSAGE to Pastor John McArthur of GYT.org 5 min Doctor REALITY 5
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 12 min busted 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 608,291
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Mr Ntate Abuti- 176,071
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min marge 574,514
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 21 min -TheExam- 1,378
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,588
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 97,932
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 269,091
More from around the web