Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 8,421)

Showing posts 168,401 - 168,420 of216,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I wouldn't call it algorithms though.
They are.

Your whole legal system and thought is built upon case law and precedent. Plug in all the factors, including cost effectiveness, and compute.

You are dreaming if you think you will beat advances in modern computing in chess and statistical analysis. Art will succumb to mathematical reality. Even judges will be entering the data and see what gets kicked out.

Perry Mason, Matlock, and Judge Judy are fictional characters.

You should know that.

You are about to die, you old dinosaur. But you won't even leave any bones to discover.

Ain't math, science, and technology grand?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the evidenceless creationist prick
the reason you insult creationist you have no proof against GOD so you rant and wave and make a total ass outta yourself

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because you're a coward that you cannot follow logical convention and prove your god without doubt.
Thats why you have to shout and insult atheists all the time - to cover for your lack of evidence or moral thought patterns that the rest of us already have.
When we want to follow a ridiculous 2005 failed cult run by a bunch of ignorant savage creationist scum we will give the clown a call.
Go back to your tax dodging discovery institute tent and tell them the party's over.
The best thing about The T-Town Clown... HE'S NOT AN ATHEIST. By your brainless posts, The Clown bets you not only produce meth, but, use most of it yourself. Right? Sure! Another brilliant deduction by the guy (yours truly) who has more correct answers than you knowledge depleted atheists have questions. Go figure!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're brave enough to prove your god instead of lying to us, you will cease to look so stupid.
I seriously can't believe that a clown is here trying to convert atheists to creationism with the weakest lie on the planet.
The poor ole fool, Skeptic' will be whining like the little tittie baby he is when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I - I - I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I - I - I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil. I - I - I didn't mean those nasty, mean things I - I - I said about you. No - No - No sir, I didn't really mean it when I - I - I said you were responsible for everything bad that happened in the world, and for all of my sins. And, I was just kidding about hating one of your chosen, Bro. Clownie! I know Mr. Clown is 1000 times better a man than I could ever be.
Yes, I know he can do things I could never do, like using his brain, and reasoning right from wrong. But, I - I - I really did try to learn how to tie my own shoes, and to walk and chew gum at the same time... but, I - I -I guess me not showing up to receive a brain when you were gifting them, prevented me from being an intelligent being. My bad!!!" Don't fret, Skeptic ... I'm sure God will probably forgive you for not being able to tie your own shoes, and not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm not too sure about your other brainless shortcomings though!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They are.
Your whole legal system and thought is built upon case law and precedent. Plug in all the factors, including cost effectiveness, and compute.
You are dreaming if you think you will beat advances in modern computing in chess and statistical analysis. Art will succumb to mathematical reality. Even judges will be entering the data and see what gets kicked out.
Perry Mason, Matlock, and Judge Judy are fictional characters.
You should know that.
You are about to die, you old dinosaur. But you won't even leave any bones to discover.
Ain't math, science, and technology grand?
You're forgetting about trials.

Juries. Drama. Human beings determining the facts.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>And that is part of my point: that simply stating that 1+1=2 misses important aspects when it is applied to a physical situation. Whether the abstract rules apply or not is a matter of observation and testing, not of pure logic.
Oh. Got it

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forgetting about trials.
Juries. Drama. Human beings determining the facts.
Deciding by what is presented, and what is allowed to be presented.

Law is supposed to be a logic system, not a creative process.

Look around and see how computers have taken over that sort of thing.

Your math and science and reality of existence.

Matlockus Phariseeus extinctus. RIP.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor ole fool, Skeptic' will be whining like the little tittie baby he is when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I - I - I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I - I - I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil. I - I - I didn't mean those nasty, mean things I - I - I said about you. No - No - No sir, I didn't really mean it when I - I - I said you were responsible for everything bad that happened in the world, and for all of my sins. And, I was just kidding about hating one of your chosen, Bro. Clownie! I know Mr. Clown is 1000 times better a man than I could ever be.
Yes, I know he can do things I could never do, like using his brain, and reasoning right from wrong. But, I - I - I really did try to learn how to tie my own shoes, and to walk and chew gum at the same time... but, I - I -I guess me not showing up to receive a brain when you were gifting them, prevented me from being an intelligent being. My bad!!!" Don't fret, Skeptic ... I'm sure God will probably forgive you for not being able to tie your own shoes, and not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm not too sure about your other brainless shortcomings though!
Can you summarise? I can't hear you over your creationist bullsh*t.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You creationists make ignorance look so easy.
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering your statements and question of above post, or blog.
1. There is nothing to argue. A creator can not be proved or disproved. This is coming from great minds such as Stephen Hawkins, and others I am just too lazy to look up.
giving up already ,Chunkyboy?

why look up others opinions instead of thinking for yourself and coming up with your own?

define Creator and will see if its possible to prove it,,or not
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your view of someone that beliefs your thoughts become you. I could see why you would think that way. Spreading Atheism is like dropping dog dongs upon all my neighbors yard. There is nothing good about it. Your thoughts, your frame of mind, is best to be positive. I'll take delusions over what YOU claim to be fact every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
only xians diss atheists the way you do

yep,youre kristain,why deny it?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have computer programs replace juries?

Do away with witness testimony and cross-examination?

No opening/closing arguments?

No determination of the value of a case for purpose of damages?

No discretion in sentencing in criminal convictions?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have computer programs replace juries?
Do away with witness testimony and cross-examination?
No opening/closing arguments?
No determination of the value of a case for purpose of damages?
No discretion in sentencing in criminal convictions?

He already said he would execute drug users. Imagine what he would have for high crimes, Dave tribunals ending with the same result of every trial... Off with his / her head!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
50,000 + people at Yankees Stadium every night can't be wrong, Boston Sucks. It's a mini me for NYC. Right where a pin head like you belongs. Environment, Belief. REALLY! Surroundings, state of mind. In nature, I do find and see God. You don't. I respect you know yourself. You of course being a negative person. You don't believe others. Your thoughts do reflect more upon yourself than those you think about. Unless you have a solid fact like even with the 1st to 5th highest pay roll in baseball, you're still barely over .500 in the last 5 years. It is save to say Boston Sucks.
Yep, baseball fans from the rival city MUST be right....numbnuts!!!!

Maybe we should have a conversation about the Ranger/Bruins?.........Or how about the Patriots/Jets......or maybe Brady/Sanchez????

Oh, I do recognize your type now. You sit and look up at the stars and are convinced God is responsible. You see a waterfall, a rainbow, a tree, a magnificent sunset, and see God. Much the same way our early ancestors viewed natural events, simply because they had no other information. You on the other hand DO have access to information on how naturalistic events happen, you just refuse to look for it and are left with your childlike wonderment, no different from early cavemen. You real haven't progressed much at all have you? You apparently view the natural world through the same lens as that of a 5 year old. "It's so beautiful and complex, I can't understand how it came to be so Goddidit." What a child you are. Willful ignorance is one of our species worst traits and you have it in spades, you poor slob!!!

Unlike you, I KNOW how trees and waterfalls and rainbows and beautiful sunsets are created. I also understand how planets and galaxies and stars of formed, no mythical being needed. Do yourself a huge favor, go read a science book, anyone will do!!!!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering your statements and question of above post, or blog.
1. There is nothing to argue. A creator can not be proved or disproved.
False.

It's been shown countless times to be provably false.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your view of someone that beliefs your thoughts become you. I could see why you would think that way. Spreading Atheism is like dropping dog dongs upon all my neighbors yard. There is nothing good about it. Your thoughts, your frame of mind, is best to be positive. I'll take delusions over what YOU claim to be fact every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
The above HATE is typical of you Genuine Christholes™.

All you have? Is your ugly bigotry and your hate, as in the above.

Sickening.

You are **so** true to your hatecult.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple minded Bob. He just can't grasp the subtleties in existing.
A normal person is quite aware I am not a fundie, yet you and others believe so to feed your issues. But here I will play one for discussion's sake.
"Proving" that God is real to your material satisfaction is second guessing that God. That is going out of design parameters. You are supposed to prove it to yourself. God realized he made junk, especially when he let it breed and create varied copies of its self. It may be his way of recycling and getting the good stuff out of it. One reason a Jesus was sent with a message and a candle left in the window.
You are on your own, Bobby. In this huge unknown expanse of universe and existence, you are all by yourself unless you make a call.
No one can walk you home, little boy.
None of the above? Is proof of your ugly godling who drowns innocent babies in massive floods.

You are one sick f7ck.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
My story was true.
So is mine!!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Bro. Clownie actually feels great pity for you intellectually challenged twits. It's amazing how you continue to show your supreme stupidity. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, remember? So, how would you of all people know what the Almighty would do. God put yours truly here on Topix for a reason. To show others who are lost and confused, that there is a chance to end up in Heaven, if you choose the right path in life, and not wander down the broad highway to stupidity that you atheistic morons are on. To God fearing people, God does things in mysterious ways. God has a purpose to what He does. He's not some drifty heathen like you lifeless morons, who are taking up space on planet Earth, that should had by someone with a righteous direction in their life, and who believes in God. To show you proof that God does things in mysterious ways ... He allows you atheist losers to wander about the planet making complete asses out of yourselves. LMAO!!! Well, it does show that God has a tremendous sense of humor. FACT!!!
I don't have adult conversations with children, sorry!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you summarise? I can't hear you over your creationist bullsh*t.
is this all you got? too my most excellent post!! you admitting defeat !!!!! PRICELESS!

VICTORY YE OLE CLOWNIE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 168,401 - 168,420 of216,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

575 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay Snapchat Names 8 min littleredflower 1,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Catcher1 679,372
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 511,685
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 min USA-1 37,810
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 min PIMPDOG 3257 175
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min USA Born 109,376
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min KiMare 89,390
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 22 min Jturner4643 217
teen snapchat nudes 47 min tomyybb 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 250,278
•••
•••
•••