Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
162,261 - 162,280 of 224,038 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Imhotep

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168986
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You can tell when a bat is drunk, he flies higher and straighter.
Is their radar also FUBAR?

Jesus' dad

Jesus made his usual rounds in heaven when he noticed a wizened, white-haired old man sitting in a corner looking very disconsolate. The next week he was disturbed to come across him again, looking equally miserable, and a week later he stopped to talk to him.

"See here, old fellow," said Jesus kindly, "this is heaven. The sun is shining, you've got all you could want to eat, all the instruments you might want to play-- you're supposed to be blissfully happy! What's wrong?

"Well," said the old man, "you see, I was a carpenter on earth, and lost my only, dearly beloved son at an early age. And here in heaven I was hoping more than anything to find him."

"Tears sprang from Jesus' eyes. "FATHER!" he cried.

The old man jumpedto his feet, bursting into tears, and sobbed, "PINOCCHIO!"

;)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168987
Jun 15, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You can tell when a bat is drunk, he flies higher and straighter.
Hummingbirds feeding on gnats is a sight to behold.

I picked one up that knocked itself silly hitting a window and then let it go. It finally made it to a nearby tree, but sure took the long way to it.

You can snap your neck trying to follow their flight.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168988
Jun 15, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
I guess my seed didn't germinate. No punsters this morning, or the cat has everyone's tongue.
Ah, life. We are trapped in this cage surviving on what is presented to us. Ideas are like seeds. They can make you sing like a canary, but alas, they always wind up on the floor as poop. But they may give the birdie the impetus and inspiration to break free of its confinement and fly away. It flew the coop to bigger and better things.
<The Dave Nelson> "blaaaatherrr"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168989
Jun 15, 2013
 
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<The Dave Nelson> "blaaaatherrr"
Well, since you are here now, I will let you show us all how it is done.

Hit it, Gracie!! You're on!!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168990
Jun 15, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummingbirds feeding on gnats is a sight to behold.
I picked one up that knocked itself silly hitting a window and then let it go. It finally made it to a nearby tree, but sure took the long way to it.
You can snap your neck trying to follow their flight.
Dave, you tit.

Hummingbirds do NOT eat insects.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168991
Jun 15, 2013
 
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, you tit.
Hummingbirds do NOT eat insects.
they will run insects away from the feeder! including other Hummingbirds.. they hate to share

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168992
Jun 15, 2013
 
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>they will run insects away from the feeder! including other Hummingbirds.. they hate to share
Why are they christian?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168993
Jun 15, 2013
 
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, you tit.
Hummingbirds do NOT eat insects.
You are quite mistaken. It is their primary diet. Little tiny bugs, though.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168994
Jun 15, 2013
 
Mac, before you respond stupidly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Maybe you are aware flowers, and thus nectar, is not always available?

You think they eat peanut butter while migrating?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168995
Jun 15, 2013
 
Yes indeed, funny how all the atheist bashing he does and then comes to us asking for help.

Lol!

Senile old tard.
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text><The Dave Nelson> "blaaaatherrr"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168996
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes indeed, funny how all the atheist bashing he does and then comes to us asking for help.
Lol!
Senile old tard.
<quoted text>
"Us"?

Who is "us", GML?

Are you associating yourself with grownups with skills?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168997
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite mistaken. It is their primary diet. Little tiny bugs, though.
You sayin a humming bird ate you before?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168998
Jun 15, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite mistaken. It is their primary diet. Little tiny bugs, though.
Hmm.

You're correct, and I overstated the case.

They eat MOSTLY nectar.

http://howtoenjoyhummingbirds.com/what_do_hum...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168999
Jun 15, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You sayin a humming bird ate you before?
You have to watch those fierce little critters.

They have a special like for imitation batmen, their brains being soft and easy to digest. And not too filling.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169000
Jun 15, 2013
 
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm.
You're correct, and I overstated the case.
They eat MOSTLY nectar.
http://howtoenjoyhummingbirds.com/what_do_hum...
When they can get it.

I have heard that hummingbirds catch rides on Canada geese, but I don't believe it. I think they eat bugs on the way.

When they migrate they don't follow the flowers, they follow the bugs. The bugs are the first thing to show in Spring and the last to go in Fall.

The Rufous Hummingbird migrates from Mexico to Alaska. One of the longest bird migrations around.

I have an exceptional amount of house finches and two other larger species of bird hitting my hummer feeders hard this year. Strange, they haven't eaten fruit I have left out, but they love that sugar water. Must be some plant the drought and fires got last year isn't around much this year.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169001
Jun 15, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite mistaken. It is their primary diet. Little tiny bugs, though.
Well, he was mistaken, some species of humming birds do eat insects, but not all, which makes you wrong now. You should have quit while you were ahead.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169003
Jun 15, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to watch those fierce little critters.
They have a special like for imitation batmen, their brains being soft and easy to digest. And not too filling.

I like gummy batgirls myself, sweet and sour.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169004
Jun 15, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he was mistaken, some species of humming birds do eat insects, but not all, which makes you wrong now. You should have quit while you were ahead.
Prolly the annoying bugs ,

Get out da way Hummy boy is com'min to da flowahz...lol

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169005
Jun 15, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Prolly the annoying bugs ,
Get out da way Hummy boy is com'min to da flowahz...lol
lol That put a funny mental image in my head, considering I love the animal centered movies like Zookeeper and Madagascar.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169006
Jun 15, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he was mistaken, some species of humming birds do eat insects, but not all, which makes you wrong now. You should have quit while you were ahead.
I just knew you would show up and comment on this.

Show us which ones do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

516 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min USA-1 114,981
I Say A Little Prayer 11 min Jenji 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 min USA-1 37,604
The fear of dying a virgin 14 min PDX Dave 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Aura Mytha 720,281
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 17 min andet1987 23
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min shyam 4,550
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min RoSesz 532,455
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 16 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••