That's their claim, son.<quoted text>
NORAID's mission statement declares that:
1. Irish Northern Aid is an American based membership organization that supports through peaceful means, the establishment of a democratic 32-county Ireland.
2. Our Strategy: To develop a broad coalition of supporters for Irish Unity through organizing and educating the public, our members, political leaders, and the media.
3. To support the current Peace Process, including the full implementation of the Good Friday Agreement which was endorsed by the vast majority of the Irish people.
4. To support a process of National reconciliation and equality for all the citizens of Ireland.
5. Membership: In keeping with the principles of the 1916 Proclamation, Irish Northern Aid is open to anyone who shares these values.
You don't like peace and freedom?
They actually funneled funds into the IRA and similar groups, and have been declared a Terrorist Organisation in Ireland.