Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 7,850)

Showing posts 156,981 - 157,000 of217,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

It's from your link. Seriously are you this stupid or just playing Poe?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you expect us to take your word for it...

HA HA HA !!!

Try again, loser.

Hitler murdered Christians and Jews...

Hitler WAS Catholic, then dropped his religion. Just like you.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Again for the sub 88 IQ crowd like yourself.
Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany.
How many more times does this need to be pointed out? Sheesh even young kids in WW2 Germany back then who had Christianity forced down their throats in public schools as ordered by Hitler could grasp it by now.
<quoted text>
Siiiiigh......

You're snoring f_cktard, you know that?

If you can, if it's at all possible, read:

Many historians say that Hitler had a general covert plan, which some say existed even before the Nazis' rise to power, to destroy Christianity within the Reich, which was to be accomplished through control and subversion of the churches and to be completed after the war.

Many clergy were killed by the Nazis. In the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland (German-controlled Greater Poland) the persecution was most severe: churches were systematically closed and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government. Eighty per cent of the Catholic clergy and five bishops of Warthegau were sent to concentration camps in 1939; 108 of them are regarded as blessed martyrs.[89] Religious persecution was not confined to this region: in Dachau concentration camp alone, 2,600 Catholic priests from 24 different countries were killed.[89] The Catholic Church was particularly suppressed in Poland: between 1939 and 1945, an estimated 3,000 members (18%) of the Polish clergy, were murdered; of these, 1,992 died in concentration camps.

Nice Christian, huh?

....cuz all chrristians murder priests because they're priests....

Dumb ass

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
It's from your link. Seriously are you this stupid or just playing Poe?
<quoted text>
"Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany."

Is not from that link. It's from your tiny brain.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Siiiiigh......
Many historians say that Hitler had a general covert plan, which some say existed even before the Nazis' rise to power, to destroy Christianity within the Reich, which was to be accomplished through control and subversion of the churches and to be completed after the war.
Many clergy were killed by the Nazis. In the annexed territory of Reichsgau Wartheland (German-controlled Greater Poland) the persecution was most severe: churches were systematically closed and most priests were either killed, imprisoned, or deported to the General Government. Eighty per cent of the Catholic clergy and five bishops of Warthegau were sent to concentration camps in 1939; 108 of them are regarded as blessed martyrs.[89] Religious persecution was not confined to this region: in Dachau concentration camp alone, 2,600 Catholic priests from 24 different countries were killed.[89] The Catholic Church was particularly suppressed in Poland: between 1939 and 1945, an estimated 3,000 members (18%) of the Polish clergy, were murdered; of these, 1,992 died in concentration camps.
Nice Christian, huh?
Dumb ass
Christians have always murdered christians from other sects since the start of christianity
Thinking

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

It already was.~70%.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany."

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Yes it is Riverside Retard and you know it.

Had you read your own link you wouldn't be humiliating yourself as much. Hitler decried secularists and atheists as being Marxists and communists he even demanded Christianity be taught in all public schools.... Who does that sound like??....... Lol!

Now you have to pretend it isn't there which is rather pathetic.

I love how I can make you half wits dance with the pull of a string. Keep dancing puppet and be sure to bow on your way out :))
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the main church in Germany."

Is not from that link. It's from your tiny brain.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....
No proof, huh?
Then based on an atheists version of evidence, you are f_cking your mom.
Congrats!
Oh look, its another post by the creationist with no proof of god in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Siiiiigh......
Nice Christian, huh?
Dumb ass
Here it is again for those who missed it / hallucinated it away

1. Adolf Hitler: Acting According to God's Will

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

2. Adolf Hitler: Thanking God

Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

3. Adolf Hitler: Deutschland ‹ber Alles

I had so often sung 'Deutschland Łber Alles' and shouted 'Heil' at the top of my lungs, that it seemed to me almost a belated act of grace to be allowed to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim the sincerity of this conviction.

4. Adolf Hitler: God's Grace Smiles

Once again the songs of the fatherland roared to the heavens along the endless marching columns, and for the last time the Lord's grace smiled on His ungrateful children.

- Adolf Hitler reflecting on World War I, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Chapter 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

5. Adolf Hitler: Fulfilling God's Mission

What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

6. Adolf Hitler: Fate of God

But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10

7. Adolf Hitler: Sin Against the Will of God

In short, the results of miscegenation are always the following:(a) The level of the superior race becomes lowered; (b) physical and mental degeneration sets in, thus leading slowly but steadily towards a progressive drying up of the vital sap. The act which brings about such a development is a sin against the will of the Eternal Creator. And as a sin this act will be avenged.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

8. Adolf Hitler: Sacrilege Against God

Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1

Ads

Peru Tourist InformationPeru.travelVisit the Peru Tourist Information and Assistance Web Site.

Miracle Prayer Requestswww.christianprayercenter.com Need Prayer? Thousands Will Pray For You.
9. Adolf Hitler: Confidence in God

Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it.

10. Adolf Hitler: Gold has Replaced God

It may be that today gold has become the exclusive ruler of life, but the time will come when man will again bow down before a higher god.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 2

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Sadly he doesn't care about the obvious truth. It doesn't fit his Fox News world viewpoint.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Here it is again for those who missed it / hallucinated it away

1. Adolf Hitler: Acting According to God's Will

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

2. Adolf Hitler: Thanking God

Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.

3. Adolf Hitler: Deutschland √úber Alles

I had so often sung 'Deutschland √ľber Alles' and shouted 'Heil' at the top of my lungs, that it seemed to me almost a belated act of grace to be allowed to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim the sincerity of this conviction.

4. Adolf Hitler: God's Grace Smiles

Once again the songs of the fatherland roared to the heavens along the endless marching columns, and for the last time the Lord's grace smiled on His ungrateful children.

- Adolf Hitler reflecting on World War I, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Chapter 7

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes it is Riverside Retard and you know it.
Had you read your own link you wouldn't be humiliating yourself as much. Hitler decried secularists and atheists as being Marxists and communists he even demanded Christianity be taught in all public schools.... Who does that sound like??....... Lol!
Now you have to pretend it isn't there which is rather pathetic.
I love how I can make you half wits dance with the pull of a string. Keep dancing puppet and be sure to bow on your way out :))
<quoted text>
Ugh...

Debating with you is like trying to walk down to the store on a treadmill, you get nowhere fast.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, its another post by the creationist with no proof of god in it.
Creationist?!?

Where?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

A very dedicated Christian, no wonder he demanded Christianity to be taught in public schools it was very important to him.
-Skeptic- wrote:
5. Adolf Hitler: Fulfilling God's Mission

What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

6. Adolf Hitler: Fate of God

But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10

7. Adolf Hitler: Sin Against the Will of God

In short, the results of miscegenation are always the following:(a) The level of the superior race becomes lowered; (b) physical and mental degeneration sets in, thus leading slowly but steadily towards a progressive drying up of the vital sap. The act which brings about such a development is a sin against the will of the Eternal Creator. And as a sin this act will be avenged.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

8. Adolf Hitler: Sacrilege Against God

Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.

Ads

Peru Tourist InformationPeru.travelVisit the Peru Tourist Information and Assistance Web Site.

Miracle Prayer Requestswww.christianprayercenter.com Need Prayer? Thousands Will Pray For You.
9. Adolf Hitler: Confidence in God

Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it.

10. Adolf Hitler: Gold has Replaced God

It may be that today gold has become the exclusive ruler of life, but the time will come when man will again bow down before a higher god.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 2
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Faux News
Romney 47%.... a sign that God cares?
Sleep well with President Obama in the White House.
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
Faux News
Romney 47%.... a sign that God cares?
Sleep well with President Obama in the White House.
You need to pick up some of those magic Mormon undies and Book a flight to:KOLUB

Mittens will introduce you to Joe Smith and his hallucinations. Mitt and GOP suffered the worst defeat in modern history

Tell me are Mormons Christians?
Or how about Fred Phelps Jimmy swaggert,

Cool dudes huh?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pick up some of those magic Mormon undies and Book a flight to:KOLUB
Mittens will introduce you to Joe Smith and his hallucinations. Mitt and GOP suffered the worst defeat in modern history
Tell me are Mormons Christians?
Or how about Fred Phelps Jimmy swaggert,
Cool dudes huh?
President Obama in 2008 and 2012

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Joe Sharkey? You mean the hehehe business traveler writer? Lol!
The guy who writes articles on beautiful churches for you to visit on vacation or on business? Lol! That Joe Sharkey?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh fatass how you humiliate yourself.
Now did Hitler want churches to step in line with his agenda? Of course as to be expected and that is the best any of your links can attest to.
Hitler: Through me Protestantism will become the primary religion in Germany.
Hitler: My feelings as a Christian points me to the lord and savior as a fighter.
Hitler adored Martin Luther for his anti Semitic rants often quoting him.
Hitler: The unprecedented rise of the Christian social party was to assume the deepest significance for me.
I could go on about Hitler insisting that Christianity be taught in all public school but it's just cruel at this point.
<quoted text>
Sharkey's article references official Nuremberg investigation documents.

They are available publicly - catalogued by Rutgers University and Cornell University, and published worldwide.

But of course, your preference is quoting the madman Hitler, taking his public words as sincere, then smearing personally the writer of the NY Times article.

You could not find your ass if it had a bell on it.

Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda, noted:

"The Fuhrer is deeply religous, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race... Both [Judaism and Christianity] have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end, they will be destroyed."

"The National Church has no scribes, pastors, chaplains or priests, but National Reich orators are to speak in them.

"The National Church demands immediate cessation of the publishing and dissemination of the Bible in Germany...'"

"On the altars there must be nothing but 'Mein Kampf'(to the German nation and therefore to God the most sacred book) and to the left of the altar a sword.

"On the day of its foundation, the Christian Cross must be removed from all churches, cathedrals and chapels...and it must be superseded by the only unconquerable symbol, the swastika."

(The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, by William L. Shirer, p. 240 in some editions, p. 332 in others.

What you are too stupid to recognize or too dishonest to acknowledge is that Hitler used the familiar christian rhetoric for propaganda purposes, with its obvious appeal to the population. But he deeply hated Christianity and was determined to destroy it.

This is settled history. Wise up.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buck.

For a fun thread, check out Why Should Jesus Love Me.

Several of your old friends and foes are over there.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
They are available publicly - catalogued by Rutgers University and Cornell University, and published worldwide.
But of course, your preference is quoting the madman Hitler, taking his public words as sincere, then smearing personally the writer of the NY Times article.
You could not find your ass if it had a bell on it.
Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda, noted:
"The Fuhrer is deeply religous, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race... Both [Judaism and Christianity] have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end, they will be destroyed."
"The National Church has no scribes, pastors, chaplains or priests, but National Reich orators are to speak in them.
"The National Church demands immediate cessation of the publishing and dissemination of the Bible in Germany...'"
"On the altars there must be nothing but 'Mein Kampf'(to the German nation and therefore to God the most sacred book) and to the left of the altar a sword.
"On the day of its foundation, the Christian Cross must be removed from all churches, cathedrals and chapels...and it must be superseded by the only unconquerable symbol, the swastika."
(The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, by William L. Shirer, p. 240 in some editions, p. 332 in others.
What you are too stupid to recognize or too dishonest to acknowledge is that Hitler used the familiar christian rhetoric for propaganda purposes, with its obvious appeal to the population. But he deeply hated Christianity and was determined to destroy it.
This is settled history. Wise up.
The cross of Christ and the swastika do not need to oppose each other, and must not do so, but rather they can and should stand together. One should not dominate the other, but rather each should maintain its own meaning and significance.

The cross of Christ points toward heaven and admonishes us:

Remember that you are Christian people, carried by the eternal love of the heavenly father, free through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, sanctified by the power of Godís spirit.

The swastika, however, points to the world as a divine creation and admonishes us:

Remember that you are German, born in German territory to parents of German blood, filled with the German spirit and essence, formed according to German nature.

Both together, however, the cross of Christ and the swastika, admonish us:

Remember that you are German Christian people and should become ever more whole German Christian people, and remain so!

Hanover, Easter 1934. Gerhard Hahn, President of the Provincial Church Council (Landeskirchentag)

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/christ...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Believing the lies of the Nazis is odd.
Gullibility of atheists?
Militant atheism was an integral part of the French Revolution, Soviet Union under Lenin and Stalin, Red China's Cultural Revolution.....

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,981 - 157,000 of217,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

635 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Go Le Gay chuhaa GO 109,795
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,943
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 89,619
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 512,363
Weird News 17 min xxx 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min lovewithin 38,037
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? 28 min Johnny 78
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Me and u 288
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••