Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Jul 18, 2009 Read more: Webbunny tumblelog 237,664
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Read more

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163107 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
No I meant Hitler wanted to champion Protestant Christianity in Germany, sure it had it's benefits but as we see Hitler was moving away from the Catholic Church and moving more in line towards how your church operates.
You're welcome.
<quoted text>
Oh.... We were talking about what **YOU** meant?

My bad, I thought we were talking about fact.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163108 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know an awful lot about hitler and naziism.
Are you in a club or something?
Knowing history scares the shit outta you, doesn't it?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163109 Apr 6, 2013
And it is a fact Hitler was championing Protestant positive Christianity for Germany.

And you know it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.... We were talking about what **YOU** meant?

My bad, I thought we were talking about fact.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163110 Apr 6, 2013
Hey I just wanted to point out that you really do poorly debating on here you know?

I mean you say Catholics are not Christians but then admit that Catholics are the largest Christian church!

You say historians aren't scholars?

You obviously don't read your links.

I could go on and on but here's my point. You need
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing history scares the shit outta you, doesn't it?
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Cottonwood, CA

#163111 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>And it is a fact Hitler was championing Protestant positive Christianity for Germany.

And you know it.
Fact? Sure, you got nothing.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163112 Apr 6, 2013
Lol silly iPhone!

Seriously RR you need to really step up your game.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163114 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey I just wanted to point out that you really do poorly debating on here you know?
I mean you say Catholics are not Christians but then admit that Catholics are the largest Christian church!
You say historians aren't scholars?
You obviously don't read your links.
I could go on and on but here's my point. You need
<quoted text>
Riiight....

I'm such a poor debater, you keep debating.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163115 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lol silly iPhone!
Seriously RR you need to really step up your game.
Ya ya... Blame the phone.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#163116 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you assume Jesus would accept or forgive Hitler?
He has to. He said it in his big book of rules.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163117 Apr 6, 2013
More like a cat playing with a hobbled mouse :)

Hitler was wanting to make Protestantism the main religion in Germany yes? From your own link.

:)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Riiight....

I'm such a poor debater, you keep debating.

Imagine that.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163118 Apr 6, 2013
What do you have to blame after saying Catholics aren't Christians and then admitting Catholics are the largest group of Christians?

Lmfao!

You really suck at this :)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ya ya... Blame the phone.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163120 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

What makes you assume Jesus would accept or forgive Hitler?
madscot wrote:
He has to. He said it in his big book of rules.
"Has to"?!

Care to elaborate on your ignorance?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163121 Apr 7, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
More like a cat playing with a hobbled mouse :)
Hitler was wanting to make Protestantism the main religion in Germany yes? From your own link.
:)
<quoted text>
You can repeat the same lie over and over but it's still a lie...

Thanks for playing!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163122 Apr 7, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
What do you have to blame after saying Catholics aren't Christians and then admitting Catholics are the largest group of Christians?
Lmfao!
You really suck at this :)
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Saying Catholics are Christians is like saying whites are American.

I'm sorry that's too difficult for you to understand.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163123 Apr 7, 2013
Do you wish to retract YOUR link? If not my point stands.

And you know it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can repeat the same lie over and over but it's still a lie...
Thanks for playing!

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#163124 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Saying Catholics are Christians is like saying whites are American.
I'm sorry that's too difficult for you to understand.
Catholic Church = Christian (Fact)
christianity is EVIL

Lower Sackville, Canada

#163125 Apr 7, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Church = Christian (Fact)
if you havent noticed RR is either a RETARD or a PATHOLOGICAL Liar...

I wouldnt waste my time w such idiots

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163126 Apr 7, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Do you wish to retract YOUR link? If not my point stands.
And you know it.
<quoted text>
A point that is a lie doesn't stand, sorry.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163127 Apr 7, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Church = Christian (Fact)
HA HA !!
Catholic Church = a building (FACT).

Try again?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163128 Apr 7, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
if you havent noticed RR is either a RETARD or a PATHOLOGICAL Liar...
I wouldnt waste my time w such idiots
Liar? You're the one who says the god of the bible has been disproven. LMAO!

And you use an atheist website to "prove" it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ink 582,487
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 5,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Insults Are Easier 825,057
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min vbharanikrishna 6,282
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 2,958
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 17 min Naveen kumar 1,356
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Paul Porter1 98,794
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min Paul Porter1 442,405
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Paul Porter1 611,754
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web