Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#162989 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, daddy.
Look, my pubes are getting thicker...
Wanna be my first?
Are these you actual fantasies? I bet they are. Closeted filthy gay demon.

Also, I believe in God, an attack on me is an attack on your supposed brother, so what does that say about you as a christian?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162990 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that the word "incredible" means unbelievable, you are incredible in more ways than 8.
And none of them are in the good ways.
Incredible: Adjective

Impossible to believe: "an incredible tale of triumph".

Difficult to believe; extraordinary: "the noise was incredible".

Thanks again.

Location hidden

#162991 Apr 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these you actual fantasies? I bet they are. Closeted filthy gay demon.
Also, I believe in God, an attack on me is an attack on your supposed brother, so what does that say about you as a christian?
That should tell you that as soon as you pick a cyber fight with RR, you're bound to fail.

Loverboy.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#162992 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Incredible: Adjective

Impossible to believe: "an incredible tale of triumph".

Difficult to believe; extraordinary: "the noise was incredible".

Thanks again.
Incredible: having no credibility.

You're welcome.

Location hidden

#162993 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible: having no credibility.
You're welcome.
No street cred?

Dawg...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#162994 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That should tell you that as soon as you pick a cyber fight with RR, you're bound to fail.
Loverboy.
Rofl. A cyber fight? You mean a wannabe cyber bully tough guy like you? The comment I made only was pointing out that you don't follow biblical standards, I didn't use it to convince you to stop attacking me.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#162995 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Loverboy.
Nonsense. Looks like you are slipping off the edge.

I believe in God, an attack on me is an attack on your supposed brother, so what does that say about you as a christian?
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#162996 Apr 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever not project you ignorant, uneducated, fool?
Do You, you porky malcontent lonely ass bitch? Oh, and your assertion is specious.

Location hidden

#162997 Apr 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl. A cyber fight? You mean a wannabe cyber bully tough guy like you? The comment I made only was pointing out that you don't follow biblical standards, I didn't use it to convince you to stop attacking me.
You think you follow biblical standards?

Location hidden

#162998 Apr 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Looks like you are slipping off the edge.
I believe in God, an attack on me is an attack on your supposed brother, so what does that say about you as a christian?
I could say the same thing to you, Lunger.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#162999 Apr 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever not project you ignorant, uneducated, fool?

What is his Bongo for 500 Alex.....
Mary Magdalena

United States

#163001 Apr 3, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't quote mine. Especially when it comes to Darwin.

The Origin of Species, Chapter 6, "Organs of extreme perfection and complication".

To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree. Yet reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a perfect and complex eye to one very imperfect and simple, each grade being useful to its possessor, can be shown to exist; if further, the eye does vary ever so slightly, and the variations be inherited, which is certainly the case; and if any variation or modification in the organ be ever useful to an animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, can hardly be considered real. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself first originated; but I may remark that several facts make me suspect that any sensitive nerve may be rendered sensitive to light, and likewise to those coarser vibrations of the air which produce sound.
"You shouldn't quote mine"

Yes it starting to show why.
One should not quote lunatics.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#163002 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You have an odd way of admitting defeat.

But I accept.
I like the new look!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#163003 Apr 3, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Do You, you porky malcontent lonely ass bitch? Oh, and your assertion is specious.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#163004 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it funny? They always use his public speeches as "proof".....
But they quietly ignore his private speeches & thoughts.
I know, right? He totally could have accepted Jesus as his lord and savior before he died and sits in heaven right now.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163005 Apr 3, 2013
From your own link he had plans to promote a positive Protestant brand of Christianity and was ready to champion that... According to your own link... Which you obviously didn't read... And you are just making a bigger jackass out of yourself now much like when you said Catholics did not believe in Jesus l.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're only humiliating yourself, moron.

And the funny thing is, you don't even know it.

Tell us again how much Hitler loved Christianity....

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#163006 Apr 3, 2013
RR shares his daughter fantasy with us. Hope she doesn't live at home.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, daddy.

Look, my pubes are getting thicker...

Wanna be my first?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#163007 Apr 4, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Like those of the Jewish writer Josephus, the works of the ancient historians Pliny, Suetonius and Tacitus do not provide proof that Jesus Christ ever existed as a "historical" character.
Pliny the Younger, Roman Official and Historian (62-113 CE)
Tacitus, Roman Politician and Historian,(c. 56-120 CE)
Suetonius, Roman Historian (c. 69-c. 122 CE)
When addressing the mythical nature of Jesus Christ, one issue repeatedly raised is the purported "evidence" of his existence to be found in the writings of Flavius Josephus, the famed Jewish general and historian who lived from about 37 to 100 CE.
In Josephus's Antiquities of the Jews appears the notorious passage regarding Christ called the "Testimonium Flavianum" ("TF"):
"Now, there was about this time, Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works,--a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day."
The are: No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity."
In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed.
All of these historians were born well after the alleged events -'Hearsay' is not 'evidence' for a reason!
Caesar by comparison is easily verified.
Yup.

"Omnia Gallia in partes tres divisa est..."
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#163008 Apr 4, 2013
Does the typical topix atheists that spend inordinate amounts of time claiming there is no deity actually support the idea that there is a deity? What kind of individual spends their time inanely yammering about something they claim does not exist?

“you must not give faith”

Nottingham, UK

#163009 Apr 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Does the typical topix atheists that spend inordinate amounts of time claiming there is no deity actually support the idea that there is a deity? What kind of individual spends their time inanely yammering about something they claim does not exist?
Most of us do not claim there is no god only there is no good reason to belive in one, so try asking your opponent what their thoughts on god(s) are before you say something dumb.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 740,478
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min bad bob 173,877
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min 108is108isking 259,750
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min Al Capone 4,499
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Regina 543,172
I think I was raped while passed out!! 22 min andet1987 15
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Dally Mama 441,336
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 601,197

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••