Do you carry him in your heart, NOPE or do you think he was just a sucker for saving your nasty ass? HE IS A MYTH
The story of Jesus was liberating man from his physical self to a higher existence and eternal life. A seed that sprouts into a new world. COPIED COPIOUSLY FROM MITHRAS
MITHRAS = CHRISTIANITY?
1) Hundreds of years before Jesus, according to the Mithraic religion, three Wise Men of Persia came to visit the baby savior-god Mithra, bring him gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense
2) Mithra was born on December 25 as told in the Great Religions of the World, page 330; it was the winter solstice celebrated by ancients as the birthday of Mithraisms sun god.
3) According to Mithraism, before Mithra died on a cross, he celebrated a Last Supper with his twelve disciples, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac.
4) After the death of Mithra, his body was laid to rest in a rock tomb.
5) Mithra had a celibate priesthood.
6) Mithra ascended into heaven during the spring (Passover) equinox (the time when the sun crosses the equator making night and day of equal length).
Liberation from the tyranny of man, which included those who did it under the name of religious doctrine. It was the religious order that had him killed. TRUE
You are gonna die anyhow, right? Live in fear of losing your life, or know you can die and they won't run your life any more. It's a religion of free men, because their spirits are free.
YOU FELL IN THE TOWER OF BABBLE AGAIN
A Pagan website?!? That's your "source"???
Did you bother to check on when Mithraism was? No?
'twas after Jesus, after Christianity. In the 2nd & 3rd century AD. And it was just a Greco-Roman paganist cult.
Maybe a copy?