10 important questions to be asked by any rational person as a guide to the question of whether or not there is a God.Plus Christians today pick and chose what passages to pay attention to and which to ignore. Perfect word of God eh?
1. If logic is the hallmark that separates man from beast, why is religion then a matter of faith, rather than rationality?
2. If something cannot be proved, then why do people continue to believe in it?
3. If there is a God, which is the real one and how come when a culture no longer exists neither do its gods? Isis? Ra? Neptune? Zeus? Apollo? Thor? Quetzacoatle?
4. If the Christian God is monotheistic how can it also be triune with Jesus & the Holy Spirit?
5. If God was the father of Jesus via the immaculate conception, wasnt Mary technically raped & impregnated against her will?
6. If Jesus was born to a mother who was unwed doesnt that make him a bastard?
7. If Christ died for your sins on the cross, how much of a sacrifice was it really, considering hes immortal?
8. Why do people continue to believe in religions gods when promises made for thousands of years have yet to be delivered, whereas, science has shown us the earth is NOT flat, the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around, medicine heals but prayers dont, and although we cant literally walk on water we can circumnavigate the globe underwater in a submarine and fly to the moon?
9. If God made the earth and then created a great flood to wipe it out, how could a perfect, infallible being make something needing to be destroyed and begun anew?
10. If God gave his only son to save us from our sins, then why do we have to do anything?