1. Atheists are fighting against something they don't believe exists. It's like writing blogs against Caspar the Friendly Ghost or Bilbo Baggins. Why would you bother?
2. Atheists spend more time writing on Christian blogs than they do on their own. Just more gas on a nonexistent fire.
3. Atheists love to act intellectual until you catch them doing something illogical and then they scream profanities cause that's really intellectual.
4. Atheists have the word theist in their name. Every time they say who they are they call attention to God.
5. Atheist condemn all that's wrong with Christianity and yet can not produce one work of art, literature or sacrificial deed done in the name of atheism. Even they realize it's not worth dying for.
6. Atheists only believe in what their senses tell them unless its Darwin telling them things that happened billions of years ago, then they have more faith than a Catholic at First Communion.
7. Atheists believe in science unless the scientist believe in God, then they denounce the scientist and call him a moron.
8. Atheists believe in their fellow man, unless their fellow man believes in God then they denounce their fellow man and call him a moron.
9. Atheists believe in the great atheists of the past like Andrew Flew unless they change their mind and become theists then they denounce them and call them morons.
10. Atheists don't believe in morons unless they are atheists and then they embrace them and call them intellectuals.
I agree with Buddha. ;)
No matter where you read it,
Or who has said it,
Not even if I have said
Unless it agrees with your own reason
And your own common sense."
Other Religions Exist - you are not alone!
Most believe that only 'my'religion could be right, and that every other religion is wrong. Some studied apologetics so they could prove this to anyone they met. Anyone else who claimed to know their religion was true deep in their heart was clearly suffering a Satanic delusion.
At the exact same time, you believed a clearly mythological story with blind faith and nothing more to back it up than the fact that You knew deep in your heart that it was true.
You should realize that people fly planes into buildings, run into crowded plazas with bombs strapped to them, and drink poisoned Kool-Aid in the name of their gods. If faith is really the true measure of the veracity of a religion, You are clearly in the wrong church, and should have become a militant Muslim.