Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#151518 Feb 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> God holds on to his guns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8e71N7EhaGAXX
This one was about Fire on the Mountian. Based on a true story, thanks.

Southern Illinois

#151519 Feb 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>So..... you forgave Jeffery, for eating your daughter. I would not.
He ate boys and men.

Could I forgive him if he had done that to one of my loved ones?

I donít know that answer. Itís a unknown.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#151520 Feb 3, 2013
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul was a gang leader, murder, and terrorist. He was changed (Apostle Paul) and became a minister for Christ.
Moses was guilty of murdering a Federal Officer. Yet God chose him to lead his people.
David was guilty of conspiracy, murdering a career military officer so he could have his wife, lying, deception, adultery. Yet God forgave him.
Sampson was guilty of being a womanizer, fraternizing with the enemy. In the end God restored him.
Jeffery Dahmer was an evil atheist of the worst sort. God gave him his right mind and forgave him.
nice
Creepy, if you ask me.
Imhotep

United States

#151521 Feb 3, 2013
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul was a gang leader, murder, and terrorist. He was changed (Apostle Paul) and became a minister for Christ.
Moses was guilty of murdering a Federal Officer. Yet God chose him to lead his people.
David was guilty of conspiracy, murdering a career military officer so he could have his wife, lying, deception, adultery. Yet God forgave him.
Sampson was guilty of being a womanizer, fraternizing with the enemy. In the end God restored him.
Jeffery Dahmer was an evil atheist of the worst sort. God gave him his right mind and forgave him.
nice
The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.--Deuteronomy 28:22
Nice

Ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.--Ezekiel 39:19
Nice?

So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley.--Hosea 3:2
Nice?

Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.--2 Samuel 12:11
Nice?

Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father -- Genesis 19:34
Nice?

Sick, disgusting , you should be ashamed.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#151522 Feb 3, 2013

Location hidden

#151523 Feb 3, 2013

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#151524 Feb 3, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to Hell in Norway ;)
Cool.

I've seen that.

What's the climate there?

Location hidden

#151525 Feb 3, 2013

Location hidden

#151526 Feb 3, 2013

Location hidden

#151527 Feb 3, 2013

Location hidden

#151528 Feb 3, 2013

Location hidden

#151529 Feb 3, 2013

Another gift from God from the Lubbock area.

Southern Illinois

#151530 Feb 3, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.--Deuteronomy 28:22
Nice
Ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.--Ezekiel 39:19
Nice?
So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley.--Hosea 3:2
Nice?
Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.--2 Samuel 12:11
Nice?
Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father -- Genesis 19:34
Nice?
Taking scripture out of context is what you militant atheist are so notorious for. For example Deuteronomy 28 Verse 1-13 tells the positive and good things God will do for his people if they obey him.

Verse 13 - 68 tells what happens if they donít obey him.

Actually I donít even think you know what it is you are posting. You go to an atheist web site and cut & paste. Without doing any research to see what it is your pasting

Ezekiel 39 is about prophecy about the enemies of Israel.

Location hidden

#151531 Feb 3, 2013

Probably the best anti war song of all time.
Earn money

Manchester, KY

#151532 Feb 3, 2013
http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php...
Work at home, work when you want, how much you want, don't feel like working one day, that is fine....want to work extra that is fine too, you are your own boss!! Summertime is coming, wouldn't you love to be able to come and go as you please without having to worry about being at work at a certain time, Well you can! Follow the link and see how.

Southern Illinois

#151533 Feb 3, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice
Nice?
Nice?
Nice?
Nice?
You need to be ashamed for your lack of research and knowing what it is you are posting.

For example you list Hosea 3:2 but you have no idea what this is about.

Itís about a love story and Hosea buys out of slavery an women he loves named Gomer.

This is just typical atheist tactics. Misrepresentation is all you people can do. Put some effort in your post.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151534 Feb 3, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, just had a thought. doesn't your bible say your god created man in his image????
then doesn't that make us all gods?
What?!

You atheists are pretty f_ckin stupid.

"In His image" does not equal "clone", you f_cktard.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151535 Feb 3, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You're creating an COMPLETELY ARBITRARY distinction.
I said I knew a guy who could shoot lasers.
You didn't believe me because humans can't shoot lasers.
I said the rules don't apply because he's a superhuman, not a regular human.
If I had said the rules don't apply because he's a god, not a regular human, that's the SAME ARGUMENT. And it's the SAME ARGUMENT you're making for Jesus.
So I guess you think that Mighty Mouse also has "superhuman" powers.....

Ugh you people...
Imhotep

United States

#151536 Feb 3, 2013
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking scripture out of context is what you militant atheist are so notorious for. For example Deuteronomy 28 Verse 1-13 tells the positive and good things God will do for his people if they obey him.
Verse 13 - 68 tells what happens if they donít obey him.
Actually I donít even think you know what it is you are posting. You go to an atheist web site and cut & paste. Without doing any research to see what it is your pasting
Ezekiel 39 is about prophecy about the enemies of Israel.
There is NO out of context.

The Bible contains a warrant for trafficking in humans, for ethnic cleansing, for slavery, for bride-price, and for indiscriminate massacre, but we are not bound by any of it because it was put together by crude, uncultured goat herders.

Religious exhortation and telling people, telling children, that if they donít do the right thing, theyíll go to terrifying punishments or unbelievable rewards, thatís making a living out of lying to children.

Your religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said or did.

Judaism has some advantages over Christianity in that, for example, it does not proselytize, except among Jews and it does not make the cretinous mistake of saying that the Messiah has already made his appearance.

However, along with Islam and Christianity, it does insist that some turgid and contradictory and sometimes evil and mad texts, obviously written by fairly unexceptional humans, are in fact the word of god.

Southern Illinois

#151537 Feb 3, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice
Nice?
Nice?
Nice?
Nice?
Genesis 19:34

The scripture you list is about a sin that occurred after Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed. Lot gets drunk and his stupid daughters participate in incest. Bad things happen when you drink too much. Also bad things happen when you donít raise your kids in a righteous environment.

God didnít tell those girls to do that. And neither did Lot. The bible doesnít hide this sin but reveals how perverted these former inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah
were.

Yet you point this scripture out as if this was something that was sanctioned by God. Man be a straight shooter and stop this misrepresentation. If you have to use these kinds of tactics what does that say about your argument?

Iíll tell you what it says. Your argument is a house of cards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Insults Are Easier 261,584
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 548,210
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min nanoanomaly 749,788
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 39 min andet1987 5,410
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min lil whispers 602,100
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 59 min Lady1089 101
Last Word + 2 1 hr andet1987 853
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 2 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE