The scripture you referenced doesnt say that any woman who is not a virgin should be stoned.Sigh again you demand scriptures and as usual when given them you will daffy run away.
Sad isn't it that atheists know MUCH more about the bible than you believers? Oh wait maybe that's why we're atheists!:)
You're welcome half wit.
You only took a small portion of the scripture that does not tell the entire story.
This scripture you referenced is about a dispute resolution as a result of a married man making the claim his wife was not a virgin when he married her. Such accusations are a result of two people who are obviously not getting along. Or the possibility he married the town whore and no longer loves her.
Amplified Bible (AMP)
13.If any man takes a wife and goes in to her, and then scorns her
14.And charges her with shameful things and gives her an evil reputation, and says, I took this woman, but when I came to her, I did not find in her the tokens of a virgin,
[Tokens of Virginity is a cloth with blood discharge from a virgin first intercourse. It is kept by the married womans parents as proof their daughter was a virgin].
15. Then the father of the young woman, and her mother, shall get and bring out the tokens of her virginity to the elders of the city at the gate.
16. And her father shall say to the elders, I gave my daughter to this man as wife, but he hates and spurns her;
17. And behold, he has made shameful charges against her, saying, I found not in your daughter the evidences of her virginity. And yet these are the tokens of my daughters virginity. And they shall spread the garment before the elders of the city,
18. And the elders of that city shall take the man and rebuke and whip him.
19. And they shall fine him 100 shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought an evil name upon a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife; he may not divorce her all his days.
20. But if it is true that the evidences of virginity were not found in the young woman,
21. Then they shall bring her to the door of her fathers house and the men of her city shall stone her to death, because she has wrought [criminal] folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her fathers house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.
[All of this depends on a accusation coming forth from the husband]
Verse 25, 26. When a woman lost her virginity by rape. In such cases the woman is not stoned.
25.But if a man finds the betrothed maiden in the open country and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die.
26.But you shall do nothing to the young woman; she has committed no sin punishable by death, for this is as when a man attacks and slays his neighbor,
Now verse 28, 29 deals with premarital sex. Catching a couple in the act of fornication.
28. If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not betrothed, and he seizes her and lies with her and they are found,
29. Then the man who lay with her shall give to the girls father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her; he may not divorce her all his days.