Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
143,021 - 143,040 of 225,517 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh OK.
I don't believe him. Tide always means sort hung dirty...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
oooohhhhh......
Take the piss out of yourself means to make fun of yourself.
We don't say take the Mickey,...
Nah, not just yourself, u can take the piss outta anyone or thing.

It's sometimes said in a serious way too. like when i ask my papa to take me somewhere and i'm taking too long getting ready or something, my papa says, "stop talking the piss/mickey and hurry the hell up" or he'll say, "stop pissin' around and get in the bloody car!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*shrugs*
I'm thinking a leg spanner, preferably at the knees ;)
what's that?

I think tide was talking dirty, too. I don't believe him.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Clementia wrote:
what's that?
I think tide was talking dirty, too. I don't believe him.
I wasn't being dirty.

What's dirty about using a spanner to get your nuts off?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, not just yourself, u can take the piss outta anyone or thing.
It's sometimes said in a serious way too. like when i ask my papa to take me somewhere and i'm taking too long getting ready or something, my papa says, "stop talking the piss/mickey and hurry the hell up" or he'll say, "stop pissin' around and get in the bloody car!"
Oh, I see.

Here we'd say "Quit f_ckin around & get in the damn car!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't being dirty.
HA!

I get it...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't being dirty.
OH GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T GET IT!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
Here we'd say "Quit f_ckin around & get in the damn car!"
Oh, is the f word really needed?

My papa has never said that to me. Do men in america say that to their daughters?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
I get it...
tell me too, u hog everything!!

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever died along the way? They never came across anyone who mentioned these millions of wandering people? They also carried around 40 years of accumulated trash with them? Seriously?
Many families and cultures today prefer to bury their dead together in their own country or state. For example my family has a burial ground in East Texas. Although I live in Illinois I will be buried with my family.

The Israelites were no different. They wanted to bury their dead in their own homeland. After one dies in the desert their bones can be easily transported.

Just what kind of accumulated trash would you expect to see? They lived in tents so there are no building remains. They didnít have automobiles so there were no old tires. They walked into the wilderness and walked out. Footprints have a two day life span in the desert.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many families and cultures today prefer to bury their dead together in their own country or state. For example my family has a burial ground in East Texas. Although I live in Illinois I will be buried with my family.
The Israelites were no different. They wanted to bury their dead in their own homeland. After one dies in the desert their bones can be easily transported.
Just what kind of accumulated trash would you expect to see? They lived in tents so there are no building remains. They didnít have automobiles so there were no old tires. They walked into the wilderness and walked out. Footprints have a two day life span in the desert.
There you go, our nightly Eagle sermon.

Good job on the grammar!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I still haven't received any Pm from you love. Are you sure you sent me one? My inbox is empty and lonely. Pm me again.
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean PM? PM = PERSONAL MESSAGE?
I PMed u and other posters, they all PMed me back u were the stuck up one that didn't.
So why should i? why? huh, why?
What r u up to?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Why would a non living object evolve? You obviously don't know what evolution is. Regardless evolution has nothing to do with believing in your retarded god.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you're so thoroughly indoctinated by science's fictions, I bet you tossed your laptop out the window just to see if it was intelligent enough to evolve into a bird.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
More clueless BS

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah dumbasses. Don't you know that when a person dies in the desert, it's like, "poof!" and all the skin and muscles turn to dust! Then the bones shrink down to pocket size! Duh! Gwad are you people stupid!
Captain

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

When you study the core beliefs of secular humanism of moral relativity, the end justifies the means, and total lack of eternal justice. Then you begin to understand their definition of right and wrong, morals, and empathy. They are meaningless, because they believe in nothingness, based upon a dust to dust finite universe and life exists only because of instinctive behavior of avoidance of pain in a quest to survive. But ultimately, nothing really matters.

Talking to an atheist about right and wrong or evil vs. righteousness, you will find that they have no real comprehension or understanding, they only try to look for every direction and argument to make those traits meaningless.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Secular morality is by far superior to biblical morality. It was secular morality that did away with slavery, incest and child molesting all of these were common place in biblical morality.
Captain wrote:
When you study the core beliefs of secular humanism of moral relativity, the end justifies the means, and total lack of eternal justice. Then you begin to understand their definition of right and wrong, morals, and empathy. They are meaningless, because they believe in nothingness, based upon a dust to dust finite universe and life exists only because of instinctive behavior of avoidance of pain in a quest to survive. But ultimately, nothing really matters.
Talking to an atheist about right and wrong or evil vs. righteousness, you will find that they have no real comprehension or understanding, they only try to look for every direction and argument to make those traits meaningless.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, is the f word really needed?

My papa has never said that to me. Do men in america say that to their daughters?
Are you kidding?

Daughters in America say it to their fathers.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>There you go, our nightly Eagle sermon.

Good job on the grammar!
No mention of pottery or tools that should have been left behind.

Duck12 is in chronic denial.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I know that!

What's the dirty meaning?
Nuts=testicles

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

308 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Epiphany2 599,502
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 729,217
Bodhidharma a telugu super human and was the so... 8 min Dharma 2
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 16 min yon 525
How to recover whatsapp deleted messages (Jun '13) 18 min diggyblack 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min AussieBobby 259,010
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 35 min Falcon 646
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 536,752
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr NFL Fanny 117,682