Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258461 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#143804 Dec 16, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
The scrolling mouse gets the cheese.
17Dec12.....

.....Scrollin' Queer mouse (mice) are tooooooooooo busy getting Phucked up da aresHoles to get da cheese.

Ps:.....LIAR.....

.....You hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists who 'pretend' to scroll, readUP ALL postings in this TOPIC......

....and BobLoblah knows datsFerShure tooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#143805 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Dec12.....
.....Keep up da good verk. Glad dat you are commin' around.
Ps:.....After some dime, BobLoblah will allow you to get some sleep. But for now, you are still borderLine schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
<quoted text>Most militaRY MAN ARE BRAVE, HAVE GOOD MORALS., and shoot INHUMAN WARMONGERS , highest of the most high on plane of humanity trained killers, Read up wHAT WAR CRIMINAL US leader have to say about hateful atheists
"Soldiers are dependable -- smart, robust men to be used as protectors of citizens when necessaary in foreign policy."
---
You came from GOD , really good and smiling white face , hairy warring barbarians (like myself) rarely take baths --, which makes my kind realy STINK,!! That's why Mr. BobLoblah is most correct to call me a schidt-for-brains
17Dec12.....

Ps:.....After some dime, BobLoblah will allow you to get some sleep. But for now, you are still borderLine schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
----------
The above is not my post, for the world to know Boblah changed my post wordings, it sure tell alot about your bad character traits to world as hypocrite soldiers boys as deciever, plunderers, thieves,mass murderers, rapists, racists, war mongers, pychopaths, soldier of fortune, sycophants... These lowest scums on plane of humanity!

This is what you representative you really have scdit-for-a peebrain and your moral lack of or without are noted and you believe in mass murders are your heros, you US warmongrs/war-for-profiteers ARE REAL WORLD EVIL!
tHIS IS WHAT YOU REPRESENT DUMB bOBLAH
'a slogan painted on a Vietnam War U.S. helicopter unit…
Death is our business and business is good.

hENRY kISSINGER
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

Eagle12

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#143806 Dec 16, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, I agree 100%
Assault weapons have no purpose other that to spay death to many. I know there are many out there but a ban would man fewer, and that never hurt. maybe a buy back plan would eliminate more, I realize your not going to eliminated them, but some attempt MUST be made to reduce the numbers.
I can't ever remember feeling so helpless and sad over those poor children and their parents. The other school movie shooting were terrible I know, but there is just something about little innocent children that seems especially cruel. Helpless to prevent and all hope lost that this will not be repeated has left me sad beyond anything that has ever happened to me.
Citizens are going to have to have some convictions with having assault weapons. The vast majority are good law abiding people. For crying out loud these owners of assault weapons need to buy gun safes and keep the damn things locked up!

They also need to think what is going to happen to those weapons when they pass away. Who in their family will be taking control over them? I personally don’t want to pass down any assault type weapons.

I love guns and always have but I have limits. I don’t want to own assault type weapons. There absolutely unsafe for home defense in cities because of the energy they carry. They can penetrate every home on a block. If I lived out in the country and was living in a border State, then I might own one.

These drug cartels are running contraband through private property on all the Southern boarder States. I think people in those rural area’s should be able to own assault weapons. But like I said they need to be secured to minimize thefts and illegal use.

Fully automatic weapons (Machine Guns), hell no, no one needs to own one of these, not even the police.

United States

#143808 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....When a poster uses da word 'whatever' as you have done, its as useless as 'maybe.
Ps:.....Such expressions causes schidt-ror-brains like you to tripUP, fall down, and lose da race.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblalh
dA WORD OF HIS IS LAIR AND DECEIVER.. JUST LIKE YOU, hYPROCRITES and racists , AS YOU represent evil like US war-for-profiters/US war mongers...

yOU HAVE INFINTELY biggest WARMONGERING BARBARIAN and bIGGEST sCHIDT FOR A PEEBRAIN

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#143809 Dec 16, 2012
Clementia wrote:
@Batty..nevermind.:-)
@Liberty guy....you listen to weird songs!
@BobLoblah....What's the matter, hunny? Cheer up, Christmas is nearly here!:-)
Do you like CAKE?

United States

#143810 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Jest like you 'eeejitMaceBrakeVorldBeast'... hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains to pull out the 'Racist' card when you are backed into the ball.
Ps:....You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
As your previous posts you one is REAL racist onthis thread.

We can go back to those your posts filled with racist overtone...!

You infintely biggest full of scdit-for-a PEERBAIN war mongering scumbaggers

Eagle12

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#143812 Dec 16, 2012
Has it even been determined if this latest shooter was gay?

He came from a dysfunctional family. His parents split up and divorced. Who knows what this did to his mental judgment? I would think his childhood and the killing of these children are related.

I’m not saying anything makes what he did right. He may have been trying to kill the joy of these children because his childhood was full of sadness.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#143814 Dec 16, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens are going to have to have some convictions with having assault weapons. The vast majority are good law abiding people. For crying out loud these owners of assault weapons need to buy gun safes and keep the damn things locked up!
They also need to think what is going to happen to those weapons when they pass away. Who in their family will be taking control over them? I personally don’t want to pass down any assault type weapons.
I love guns and always have but I have limits. I don’t want to own assault type weapons. There absolutely unsafe for home defense in cities because of the energy they carry. They can penetrate every home on a block. If I lived out in the country and was living in a border State, then I might own one.
These drug cartels are running contraband through private property on all the Southern boarder States. I think people in those rural area’s should be able to own assault weapons. But like I said they need to be secured to minimize thefts and illegal use.
Fully automatic weapons (Machine Guns), hell no, no one needs to own one of these, not even the police.
Nobody need to own a gun. People who own guns are idiots who have no imagination and no hobbies. Fact.

Guns are for one purpose and one purpose only - to kill. Don't give me this sh*t about shooting / hunting being a sport, that's bollocks. You shoot guns because you want to know what it feels like to kill someone and hold something powerful.

At the end of the day, you idiots allow people to have guns and then start crying when somebody uses them on little kids.

You people are stupid idiots, period. F*ck your dangerous gun stupidity.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#143816 Dec 16, 2012
uidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>dA WORD OF HIS IS LAIR AND DECEIVER.. JUST LIKE YOU, hYPROCRITES and racists , AS YOU represent evil like US war-for-profiters/US war mongers...
yOU HAVE INFINTELY biggest WARMONGERING BARBARIAN and bIGGEST sCHIDT FOR A PEEBRAIN
17Dec12.....

.....While BobLoblah accepts and agrees dat the WorldWideWeb (while invented by da West)... is open and available to ALL 300+ countries having 6000+ cultures, when a Topic is beins discussed in heeeengLisssh, usually posters do their best to stick with dat language.

Ps:....Obviously you have problems vit da Hiiinglllleeeesh.

Either go and find a Topic in your own language or go Phuck yerSelf.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#143817 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>So, why are you so afraid that it is being exposed? I think your fear is that more will find out that homosexuality is a mental disorder and although not all atheists are gay, all gays are atheists. I do find it funny that you gays hate defending your gayness. No, it is you gays who are obsessed with abusing children and trying to get others to ignore religious that expose you.
Why are you obsessed with atheism aka the homosexual movement? Don't be afrid, this is therapy and there is a cure.
See, you're obsessed.

But it is interesting how quickly you try to use ad hominem mis-characterizations to try and elicit an emotional response. A sure sign of desperation.

Oh, and BTW, some "gays" are dolphins, as are some Bison, Brown Bear, Brown Rat, Caribou, Cat, Cattle, Chimpanzee, Marmoset, Dog, Elephant, Fox, Giraffe, Goat, Horse, Koala, Lion, Orca, Raccoon, etc.

United States

#143818 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
no good work for you, Sleep on this warmonger, IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE AS FOR WHAT YOU DID AS MASS MURDERS OF WORLD CIVILIANS!~

but worst then hate is your US war mongering mass killings of many from around the world with you filthy bloody war machines, you know no shame, you not even human, you warring animals lack a brain, soul less and heartless, you unthinking pinhead brianless US soldiers boys killing spree on the world civilian population is well noted recorded and had left many war-torned children parentless worldwide. rumionate if you human, go look in the mirror for once, as you have alot of blood on your hands... you inhuman piece of war mongering barbarians scums, lowlest of low on planet

yOU THE wARMONGERS/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS. .. ARE THE WORST hYPROCTICAL KIND ON THIS PLANET.

Learn anything from history of fall great (Greedy, warring , Corrupted) empires like ancient Rome/greece, Nazi Germany, wiemer Republic... again you biggest schidt-of -peebrain

mOST YOU US xTAIN wARMONGERS sOLDIER bOYS WHO RE KILLERS,RAPERS, pLUNDERS, LIERS, HYPROCRITES, WAR CRIMINALS, eMPTHYLESS, SOULLESS, INHUMAN, BLOODY MASS MURDERS, PEEBRAINS... will be facing War crimes Tribinal on an international scale

AND YOU NEANTHERNAL WAR MONGERS ARE THE LOWEST OF LOW ON THE HUMANITY PLANE, u WAR MONGERING BARBARIAN AIORHEAD GRUNTING GRUNT BULLDOGGY DOG SEMEN FIENDS - YOU SCDHIT-FOR-A-EEBRAIN AND fOR-PEACE aMERICANS AND WORLD WILL CURSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM.

rEADUP BRAINLESS wARMONGEERING pIHEAD SCUMBAGGER, below is tip pf iceberg

UNITED STATES WARs on the world SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos ... YOU real moron clown , the world curse you most of US soldiers for causing dissentions, wars, division among nations, plundering , killings, genocides...
you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals will be on trail for War crimes against humanity, the International War crimes tribunal are looking for you US Neocons, Bush & co, Us war-for-profiteers... and world curse you for your war crimes aganst humanity ... infintum!

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#143820 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Nope! no cigar for you ! Before Vespucci?
53 countries on continent of aFRICA AND 1000 LANGUAGES... SOURCE?
Sure ! You need more than education , NAME of the LINKs?
U said you read unfiltered books, names?
This lame speculation (Olmecs were of African origin) was popularized by Ivan van Sertima's book "They Came Before Columbus" (2003). There is no credible evidence to support this wild speculation and it is laughed at by serious researchers.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#143821 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>no good work for you, Sleep on this warmonger, IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE AS FOR WHAT YOU DID AS MASS MURDERS OF WORLD CIVILIANS!~
but worst then hate is your US war mongering mass killings of many from around the world with you filthy bloody war machines, you know no shame, you not even human, you warring animals lack a brain, soul less and heartless, you unthinking pinhead brianless US soldiers boys killing spree on the world civilian population is well noted recorded and had left many war-torned children parentless worldwide. rumionate if you human, go look in the mirror for once, as you have alot of blood on your hands... you inhuman piece of war mongering barbarians scums, lowlest of low on planet
yOU THE wARMONGERS/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS. .. ARE THE WORST hYPROCTICAL KIND ON THIS PLANET.
Learn anything from history of fall great (Greedy, warring , Corrupted) empires like ancient Rome/greece, Nazi Germany, wiemer Republic... again you biggest schidt-of -peebrain
mOST YOU US xTAIN wARMONGERS sOLDIER bOYS WHO RE KILLERS,RAPERS, pLUNDERS, LIERS, HYPROCRITES, WAR CRIMINALS, eMPTHYLESS, SOULLESS, INHUMAN, BLOODY MASS MURDERS, PEEBRAINS... will be facing War crimes Tribinal on an international scale
AND YOU NEANTHERNAL WAR MONGERS ARE THE LOWEST OF LOW ON THE HUMANITY PLANE, u WAR MONGERING BARBARIAN AIORHEAD GRUNTING GRUNT BULLDOGGY DOG SEMEN FIENDS - YOU SCDHIT-FOR-A-EEBRAIN AND fOR-PEACE aMERICANS AND WORLD WILL CURSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM.
rEADUP BRAINLESS wARMONGEERING pIHEAD SCUMBAGGER, below is tip pf iceberg
UNITED STATES WARs on the world SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Race masterbating again , and application of McCarthyism with a new twist... you really are paraniod, who next muslim, asians, latinos ... YOU real moron clown , the world curse you most of US soldiers for causing dissentions, wars, division among nations, plundering , killings, genocides...
you pinhead of scdit-for-peee brain , you War mongering animals will be on trail for War crimes against humanity, the International War crimes tribunal are looking for you US Neocons, Bush & co, Us war-for-profiteers... and world curse you for your war crimes aganst humanity ... infintum!
17Dec12.....

.....You should go down to the nearest computerShop and getCher picture taken and posted on da NET.

Dat vey, haul da vorld can see dat 'a cockRoach' has managed to use da keyBoard and especially 'paste'.

Ps:.....BobLoblah will have NO more discussio with you, ya schidt-for-brains.....and ALL posters will more-than-likely abstain as vell as there is NO intelligence in vot you have to say. There is more intelligence in BobLoblah's bowel movement than you.....(__<.>__)....

BobLoblah Rules

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143822 Dec 16, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like CAKE?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0pSlu2okpqMXX
I've never heard of that cake, but I'm sick of eating cake today!

Cathcer is in England today, u know?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#143823 Dec 16, 2012
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, you post just like River Sham. Your hatred is against the same people and you ignore the vile and venom from nutballs like you.
Did you find your friend? Perhaps, you might trying looking in dark corners instead of only where the light shines.
I don't hate them!!

How many times do I have to say, "personal msgs"!!! I don't have to msg on topix threads, dw I'll find him, who say's I already haven't? ;-)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#143824 Dec 16, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes eat too much cake. I like dirty cake. It's got Oreos, chocolate pudding, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped cream in it. I learned how to make it because it's my favorite dessert.

Catcher travels a lot, apparently. I've never been outside of the USA.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#143825 Dec 16, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....You should go down to the nearest computerShop and getCher picture taken and posted on da NET.
Dat vey, haul da vorld can see dat 'a cockRoach' has managed to use da keyBoard and especially 'paste'.
Ps:.....BobLoblah will have NO more discussio with you, ya schidt-for-brains.....and ALL posters will more-than-likely abstain as vell as there is NO intelligence in vot you have to say. There is more intelligence in BobLoblah's bowel movement than you.....(__<.>__)....
BobLoblah Rules
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
yep like i said, you one of the many A mentally challenged retard of war mongering barbrian with Schidtfor-pee-brain in our very presence, a rel mendacious obsequious of fool, for the real fools, who still licking your MAster Hiltlerian bootstraps. You worst you don't exist, as you war mongering US mass murderer of world civilians with all your wars on the world had been noted in the history books of your Corrupted US warring warmongering evil US war history. As the for-peace Americans/world masses , human rights want nothing to do with you our Us war for-profiteers Oh yes flush you down the toilet bowl FLUSH goes the Warmongering bobloh down the toilet bowl! And world curse you warmongering barbarains and up your Boblah infintum! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

United States

#143826 Dec 16, 2012
Even better Boblahboh POST YOUR picture for world to know you are a US war mongering barbarians/war-for-profiteers who are mass murders of world civilians with your bloody wa rmachines ,and they see you as Scumbagger little warring roach and spit at you for what you did to America and world
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#143827 Dec 16, 2012
In the 90s, cake was bad for you.

www.youtube.com/watch...
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>

United States

#143828 Dec 16, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
This lame speculation (Olmecs were of African origin) was popularized by Ivan van Sertima's book "They Came Before Columbus" (2003). There is no credible evidence to support this wild speculation and it is laughed at by serious researchers.
Tell that to ASSassin Loconics! wHY DOES SHE LIE AND DECEIVE OTHER OTHERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 92,407
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Gabriel 979,325
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min MUQ2 285,972
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min lisw 183,613
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 667,635
More from around the web