Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#142930 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Agreed on India. Still doesn't justify what happened to all the millions of dollars she raised though. It simply didn't get spent where its donors intended.
<quoted text>
Does it ever?

I was conversing with a Pastor(???? or so he claims) earlier. He said the poor are best served by giving the money to the church. I asked why. Wouldn't the money be better spent by giving it to the poor and leaving the church out of it? He said no. Duh. Again, I asked why. He said the church can help them turn their lives around. I said, "They need money, not salvation". He disagreed again. I got bored and left it at that for now.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#142931 Dec 11, 2012
Bet his church roof looked new.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it ever?
I was conversing with a Pastor(???? or so he claims) earlier. He said the poor are best served by giving the money to the church. I asked why. Wouldn't the money be better spent by giving it to the poor and leaving the church out of it? He said no. Duh. Again, I asked why. He said the church can help them turn their lives around. I said, "They need money, not salvation". He disagreed again. I got bored and left it at that for now.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

#142932 Dec 11, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
By you?
LMAO!
HAAJKLAJSMSMO<HJIKLJM
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#142933 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was conversing with a Pastor. He said the poor are best served by giving the money to the church.
That guy sounds pretty selfish. I remember speaking to a Pastor when I was a Christian, and he seemed guilty about asking for money, when there are so many starving people in the world.

Location hidden

#142935 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Bet his church roof looked new.
<quoted text>
You'd have to crane you neck to see it from the Range Rover.

I love this song :)
Thinking

Andover, UK

#142936 Dec 11, 2012
Reading my mind again?
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to crane you neck to see it from the Range Rover.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#142938 Dec 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAJKLAJSMSMO<HJIKLJM
Say what?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#142939 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
Doesit ever?I was conversing with a Pastor(???? or so he claims) earlier. He said the poor are best served by giving the moneyto the church.I asked why. Wouldn't the money be better spent by givingit to the poor and leaving the church out ofit? He said no. Duh. Again,I asked why. He said the church can help them turn their lives around.I said, "They need money, not salvation". He disagreed again.I got bored and leftit at that for now.
12Dec12.....

.....LIAR.....

Ps:....You've Never conversed vit a Pastor in your Life.

Any Pastor, on meeting such an eeejit as you 'sliverDamn', would 'run' if they ever saw your mean and ugly face coming again.....ya Queer.

BobLoblah believes dat you Never left....but dat instead...the Pastor 'threw' you out.....

.....and jest how much have you given to da poor...to date!!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142940 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
You'd haveto crane you neckto seeit from the Range Rover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HZmHC75FDqQIXX love this song :)
12Dec12.....

.....'dimKing' cannot afford a RangeRover.

Ps:.....'sides there NO longer owned by da UK.

..Vonder vhy!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#142941 Dec 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle is Middle America at its lowest rung.
He is proud of his ignorance.
And doesn't even realize it.
.. does Eagle even recognize his blatant racism ??..

.. did he select demeaning Hispanic lawyer jokes because you live in Southern CA? If you lived in NY, would it be Jewish jokes ??..

.. let him be ignorant. Meh ..

Location hidden

#142942 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Reading my mind again?
12Dec12.....

.....Yeah.

..So berry easy to dooooooo.

Ps:....Haul ya vant for Christmas is yer RangeRover...

but you vill be schidt-outta-luck again,'dimKing'.

Its lumps of coal for you....haul da vey from Wales.....compliments of haul dese goot Christians dat are living there.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

With Established Harem

#142943 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Firefly? Hmmmmm. I'll have to check that one out.
.. me too ..

With Established Harem

#142944 Dec 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle, let's see your list.
Remember, lie and you'll go to hell.
.. here's my long list ..

.. cybersexed with numerous posters on Topix, even removed sweater. Does that qualify ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#142945 Dec 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You say it all the time, Christians believe in and worship Jesus you think in your sub 80 IQ mind that Catholics are not Christians. Again I didn't ask what church you attended but what brand of Christianity do you belong to? Why is this such a difficult question for you.
Remember you said in your own words. Catholics do not worship like WE do. Hence you were admitting to being part of a christian religion that worships differently than Catholics. Ok so what church do you align yourself with?
Stop being a dickless coward and answer the question.
<quoted text>
WTF?

So I said that Catholics don't worship like we (Christians) do & you assume that meant they don't believe in Jesus?!

You're a f_cking retard, man.

Why don't you spend a few minutes googling the differences between Christians worship & catholic worship & you'll see they're very different.

I'm pretty sure your 65 IQ understood that......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#142946 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite an active one thanks, are you jealous?
*smells the leftover vaginal juice on my mustache*

Nope.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#142947 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not christmas wreaths, their use stems back to pre christian times and were used as a sign of rebirth at the pagan winter solstice festivals. Good to know that you are keeping old traditions alive though
Ahhhhh.......

The ole "It's not [insert tradition] because it's been used differently in the past" tactic......

Stupid.

So when I BBQ a steak, I guess you'd consider that a ritual sacrifice because they USED to do that......
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#142948 Dec 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you spend a few minutes googling the differences between Christians worship & catholic worship & you'll see they're very different.
Why dont you google when your church was established. I doubt it was before 1517, the date Martin Luther started the protestant reformation.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#142949 Dec 11, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. cybersexed with numerous posters on Topix, even removed sweater.
LOL! You funny.:O)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#142950 Dec 11, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you google when your church was established. I doubt it was before 1517, the date Martin Luther started the protestant reformation.
You're about 1500 years off.....

Since: Sep 10

United States

#142951 Dec 11, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. does Eagle even recognize his blatant racism ??..
.. did he select demeaning Hispanic lawyer jokes because you live in Southern CA? If you lived in NY, would it be Jewish jokes ??..
.. let him be ignorant. Meh ..
I mentioned growing up in Chile, as I remember.

Of course he is ignorant of his horrible racism-typecasting.

Eagle is a dunce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 261,690
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 min love_spell 221,379
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,741
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 10 min Dubai Massage 055... 119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Dally Mama 750,806
Firma Ulus )) ULUS B0SCH Servisi (( 299 15 34 ... 21 min hangrup 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min AnnieJ 602,189

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE