Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 6,867)

Showing posts 137,321 - 137,340 of223,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU* are the most hateful and hypocritical person on this forum. Face facts.
12ec12.....

.....Naw. Not at haul.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is a 'straight-shooter', with NO political Correctedness standing in da vey, saying dings dat are without any 'black & gray' areas and of course, telling haul da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists...like you 'sadam'....dat you and your ILK are Really & Truly schidt-for-brains.

...Now go and shuff yer head back up inside yer arseHole vere it belongs, ya eeejit.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ NOT be upon you, ya klutz......(__<.>__)...

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>So they were no worse off by knowing her than they were before. Was she the only person in the world that could give aid? Where were the rest?
True.

But considering that, with the same resources available, a rational person in her position would have relieved their suffering, they WERE worse off for knowing her.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Expressed concern? She was like 4'5"

You can hate her all you want. I don't care. Poor people before her, poor people after her. Do you think she caused harm or was she just ineffective? Blocking aid that they didn't have before left them no better or worse in my opinion.
You don't think they would have been better off had the aid not been blocked?

I'm not sure I understand.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

She caused harm.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Expressed concern? She was like 4'5"
You can hate her all you want. I don't care. Poor people before her, poor people after her. Do you think she caused harm or was she just ineffective? Blocking aid that they didn't have before left them no better or worse in my opinion.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Dec12.....

.....No, she was NOT da only von.

Ps:.....The 'rest' were part of the Faithful of the Roman Catholic Church and other denominations of Christianity.

....next time you are in 'Africa'(or in da land of da Chinks for dat matter), have a lookSee at the names of the doners on the sacks of rice, tins of cooking oils, bags of salted fish, cooking utensils, tents, and the whole Nine yards.

...you will be hard-pressed to find anyDing from you ILK of hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

...You 'sliverDamn'....are a schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
We don't advertise that way.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I'm not negative iconing you, btw.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Expressed concern? She was like 4'5"

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12ec12.....

.....Naw. Not at haul.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is a 'straight-shooter', with NO political Correctedness standing in da vey, saying dings dat are without any 'black & gray' areas and of course, telling haul da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists...like you 'sadam'....dat you and your ILK are Really & Truly schidt-for-brains.

...Now go and shuff yer head back up inside yer arseHole vere it belongs, ya eeejit.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ NOT be upon you, ya klutz......(__<.>__)...

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You're what's wrong with religion.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Teresa was also difficult to contradict because of the massive catholic PR machine behind her.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
But considering that, with the same resources available, a rational person in her position would have relieved their suffering, they WERE worse off for knowing her.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think they would have been better off had the aid not been blocked?
I'm not sure I understand.
Could she have helped? Yes

Was it her responsibility? No

Where were the other 1/2 billion people? That's a lot of pressure on a little woman. Nun or not. Where was England? Where was India?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
I'm not negative iconing you, btw.
<quoted text>
I have no idea what that means but thanks. I guess.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Somebody voted your response to me with three negative judging icons.
It wasn't me.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what that means but thanks. I guess.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Somebody voted your response to me with three negative judging icons.
It wasn't me.
<quoted text>
Oh OK.

Now my feelings are hurt

Somebody judged me negatively?

Damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Could she have helped? Yes

Where were the other 1/2 billion people? That's a lot of pressure on a little woman. Nun or not. Where was England? Where was India?
I don't vilify her.

I vilify the church and the religion that duped her.

Her intentions were praiseworthy.

Her actions were not.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Google maps is your friend... seriously though, the UK was sending a lot of aid to India at the time, but that's coming to an end now.

I think India doesn't care enough for its lowest caste or its tribal people. They get very little assistance indeed.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Could she have helped? Yes

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Google maps is your friend... seriously though, the UK was sending a lot of aid to India at the time, but that's coming to an end now.
I think India doesn't care enough for its lowest caste or its tribal people. They get very little assistance indeed.
<quoted text>
Exactly. Theresa lived there. She could have worked her "magic" anywhere she wanted to.

It shouldn't have been her burden. Blame the leadership if there is somebody to blame for poverty and desperation.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>06Dec12.....
.....None of dem.
Absolutely ZERO.
Ps:.....Christians do NOT behave dat vey.
...'n for the thousandth dime...STOP stalking BobLoblah. Bobloblah is NOT interested in your stinking boinking business. BobLoblah wouldn't even touch you with 'dimKings'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You lying T\/\/AT

James Holmes, Anders Behring Breivik, Radovan Karadzic, Ratko Mladic, the IRA, the NLFT, and the KKK and anti abortionists in the US and how about those dealers in misery, the eastern European human traffickers, the majority of all those caught and tried are christian. Hitler was catholic and Stalin was destined to become a priest before taking over Russia

Let me repeat

You lying T\/\/AT

Whenever you stalk me I will respond whenever you lie about me I will respond, whenever you project you christian hatred and spite and jealousy on me I will respond, you don’t like it then stop stalking me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. You're comparing population percentage growth to population numbers growth.
Yes, Christianity is on the rise, worldwide at a 1.3% higher than the previous year.
Whereas the worldwide population is rising at 1.2%.
You hate that, huh?
Say what?“population percentage growth to population numbers growth” Do you actually realise what you said there? Can not the numbers growth be represented as a percentage? Or am I missing something fundamental here – or is it perhaps you who is missing something fundamental? Yes that must be it.

In your blindness you are ignoring the fact that 1.2% of 7 billion is considerably larger than 1.3% of 2.3 billion

When you actually get you head around the figures yoy will understand however you deliberate ignorance will prevent you seeing the significance

Let me ask you again
What would you prefer

1.2% of 7 billion dollars (80 million)
or
1.3% of 2.3 billion dollars (30 million)

Which would you choose?

Nope actually I love it because it means that in real terms christianity is shrinking as a percentage of the world population at a rate of 50 million a year. And what is more interesting is the fact that you can so easily deceive yourself even when the facts are there right there in front of you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
ChristineM & thinking are a pair of nuts
I did not ask what you rested on your chin when you sick you preachersdick

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
all of see religious trolls are liars. they probably became religious because they have been liars all their lives.
It's funny how they all sell higher morals when they can't even stop lying - a very basic moral requirement.
That’s crustinsanity for you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
I tried to hold his hand and guide him throughthis but he is unable to grasp it.
<quoted text>
Yup I’ve been there with him before too, this must be his 3rd time round. Very christian though to get pussywhipped and then reboot to start all over again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,321 - 137,340 of223,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

566 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Strength and Honor 172,165
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 93,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Joyful8118 719,748
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 532,171
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 17 min crusty 114,921
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Insults Are Easier 256,327
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 31 min Harrison Freebird 53,154
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••