Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#142886 Dec 11, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
Life-sized Noah's Ark launches A full-scale replica of Noah's Arkhas opened its doors to the public in the Netherlands.(Dec. 10) http://news.yahoo.com/photos/life-sized-noah-...
12Dec12.....

.....A lifeSize replica was made of Noah's Ark some 10 years ago or so.

It was sailed.

Ps:.....LookUP 'the Ark of Noah'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142887 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
You're always the simple one. India's creating more millionaires than the US- there is money enough.
Palliative care does not equal paracetamol plus a baptism against the will of dying person's family.
Teresa took blood money from Charles Keating.
Teresa supported Indira Gandhi's suspension of civil liberties.
Teresa was a money laundering tool for the vatican. End of.
Good riddance. Cue Elton John singing "Sandals in the Bin"
<quoted text>
12Dec12......

.....SomeVon or someDing touched a 'nerve' with 'dimKing'.

Ps:....eltonJohn is 'almost' as Queer as you 'dimKing'.....ya sistaPhucka.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142888 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Looks pretty small. Wouldn't get many of the world's animals on that.
<quoted text>
12Dec12.....

.....One ding fer sure, dey got 'your' ancestors, da snake, on dat Ark.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142889 Dec 11, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't have to pay for my medical, and it costs way more than it needs, not to mention the doctors won't actually correct the problem until it's an emergency and they keep giving me nothing but pain killers for it .... I'd send money to them, like the millions who do, for medical aid.
12Dec12.....

.....You poor dingBat.

Ps:....BobLoblah always said dat you take toooooooooo many medications. LayOFF dat brain stuffys.

..and by-the-vey.....MOST problems are corrected 'firstTime' by the doctors. In your case, its gratifying to hear dat you weren't.

...and layOff da booze and maryJane. Dat stuff vill kill ya. Yer brains are da schidtz now.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142890 Dec 11, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so they only took a few animals. Then ... you believe in super evolution to account for all the others.
12Dec12.....

.....and jest how could such a lovely 'bovine' produce such an ugly Cow as you!!!!

Ps:....Yer jest an 'udder' piece of schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142891 Dec 11, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I don't believe that.
12Dec12.....

.....Your 'kiddenFodder','dimKing','sidi ngDumbPhew', and 'pisstineM' are pure examples of hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

Ps:.....Dey are schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#142892 Dec 11, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem was, that she withheld pain medication from people who desperately needed it because of her twisted religious concept that suffering was beautiful. And she diverted charity money meant for the poor and destitute, who also desperately needed it, to the Vatican, which is probably one of the biggest wastes of money on the world.
She wasn't intentionally evil. She was brainwashed evil.
So they were no worse off by knowing her than they were before. Was she the only person in the world that could give aid? Where were the rest?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#142893 Dec 11, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Dec12.....
.....You are, more-than-likely, related to the Irish and especially da Scottish.
Ps:.....There are thousands of Afghanistaniis with 'Red' hair. It stems from all the shaggin' around the Scottish soldiers did when stationed there during the 'ol Colonial dimes.
....Red heads popUP all over Africa toooooooo. BobLoblah, while in Ghana, ha an engineering person from 'da localle'....as black as the Ace of spades....yet with Real Red Hair. He told BobLoblah that his daddy came from Scotland and 'diddled' his mommy while working there. Of course, these hypocrites usually takeUP with a local gal until their time of departure. Then they throw a few coins at 'er and dat's da end of the affair. Thr Scottish are as 'tight as a frog's arseHole in winter'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Oops. I forgot to say.

Scroll baby, scroll.

Location hidden

#142894 Dec 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
Mother Teresa would havebeen a good girlfriend for Mel Gibson--they seem to share the same sort of sadomasochistic tendencies.
12Dec12.....

.....Didn't know dat you were envious and Jealous of 'ol Mel.

Funny dat coming from you 'snatcher', but Not tooooo surprising.

Ps:.....Mel Gibson is a 'Black & White' kinda person....and speaks his mind. Never mind this political Correct bullschidt.

...Vhy don'tCha do a liddle study on how much monies 'ol Mel gives to Charities. It's almost as much as you.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142895 Dec 11, 2012
just an allusion wrote:
I fail to understand how the terms "faith" and "atheism" can be used in a fashion defining a mode of "religion" when Atheism, by its' very definition, is the absolute rejection of ANY acknowledgement of ANY form of faith or religion, i.e., a complete disbelief in anything...?!
12Dec12.....

.....'anything'!!!!!!!!!

..ListenUp 'jestAconfusion'...

Ps:.....hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists have a strong Faith in their disbelief of the 'unKnown'. They are actually 'agnostics'.

One question:.....WHO made da dirt!!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142896 Dec 11, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean my whole life. Well ...
Assisted with the rehab of over 100 addicts.
Worked in soup kitchens.
Donated blood and plasma for free.
Advocated for better shelters and more homes for the homeless.
Adopted stray animals.
Volunteer teacher for the developmentally disabled.
Voluntarily teaching free classes to the homeless on computer skill ranging from common use to programming.
Assist many people interested in coding careers with their class work, for free.
Helping people locate resources to help with their needs just to help them.
Then of course there's the holding the doors and such for those who need it without grumbling about it, but that's just common courtesy.
12Dec12.....

.....LIAR....

Ps:.....BobLoblah believes dat you probably donated 'some' blood and obviously some of dat blood got transferred into some of the schidt-for-brains hereIN.

..Also, jest how many 'stray' snakes, crocodiles, turtles, and Komodo dragons (besides yourself) have you Adopted?????

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Thinking

Andover, UK

#142898 Dec 11, 2012
There were cases where relatives who expressed concern were turned away and hushed up. In those cases there would have been more suffering than if Teresa hadn't stuck her oar in.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So they were no worse off by knowing her than they were before. Was she the only person in the world that could give aid? Where were the rest?

Location hidden

#142899 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
We've got cleaners for that reason. But I still couldn't get a large percentage of the world's fauna on board.
And wtf happened to the Giant Redwoods in the great flood?
<quoted text>
12Dec12.....

.....dey floated avey and their seeds ended up on the West coastLine of America.

Ps:.....Australia's coral reef is doing jest fine, NO thanks to the lying environmentalists and 'slacker' tourist divers.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#142900 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
There were cases where relatives who expressed concern were turned away and hushed up. In those cases there would have been more suffering than if Teresa hadn't stuck her oar in.
<quoted text>
Expressed concern? She was like 4'5"

You can hate her all you want. I don't care. Poor people before her, poor people after her. Do you think she caused harm or was she just ineffective? Blocking aid that they didn't have before left them no better or worse in my opinion.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#142901 Dec 11, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>...hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists ..
*YOU* are the most hateful and hypocritical person on this forum. Face facts.

Location hidden

#142902 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
12Dec12.....

.....No, she was NOT da only von.

Ps:.....The 'rest' were part of the Faithful of the Roman Catholic Church and other denominations of Christianity.

....next time you are in 'Africa'(or in da land of da Chinks for dat matter), have a lookSee at the names of the doners on the sacks of rice, tins of cooking oils, bags of salted fish, cooking utensils, tents, and the whole Nine yards.

...you will be hard-pressed to find anyDing from you ILK of hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists.

...You 'sliverDamn'....are a schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142903 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. I forgot to say.
Scroll baby, scroll.
12Dec12.....

.....LIAR.....

...'screw, baby, screw'. You spend haul yer dime on yer back.

Ps:....You readUP haul BobLoblah's postings.

So read'em and weep, ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142904 Dec 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
There were cases where relatives who expressed concern were turned away and hushed up. In those cases there would havebeen more suffering than if Teresa hadn't stuck her oar in.
12Dec12.....

.....Referenced 'Qualified & Quantified' data!!!....if you will.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142905 Dec 11, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU* are the most hateful and hypocritical person on this forum. Face facts.
12ec12.....

.....Naw. Not at haul.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is a 'straight-shooter', with NO political Correctedness standing in da vey, saying dings dat are without any 'black & gray' areas and of course, telling haul da hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists...like you 'sadam'....dat you and your ILK are Really & Truly schidt-for-brains.

...Now go and shuff yer head back up inside yer arseHole vere it belongs, ya eeejit.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ NOT be upon you, ya klutz......(__<.>__)...

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#142907 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>So they were no worse off by knowing her than they were before. Was she the only person in the world that could give aid? Where were the rest?
True.

But considering that, with the same resources available, a rational person in her position would have relieved their suffering, they WERE worse off for knowing her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 259,707
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Truth 543,111
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Disgusted 441,332
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Freebird USA 173,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Aura Mytha 740,220
Word association game (Aug '08) 19 min andet1987 53,348
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••