Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#142361 Dec 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes and how many of those people were christian?
And stop stalking me
06Dec12.....

.....None of dem.

Absolutely ZERO.

Ps:.....Christians do NOT behave dat vey.

...'n for the thousandth dime...STOP stalking BobLoblah. Bobloblah is NOT interested in your stinking boinking business. BobLoblah wouldn't even touch you with 'dimKings'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142362 Dec 5, 2012
Thinking wrote:
I've scrolled past his posts for ages now. It's flattering the amount he dribbles to us all. Poor bob nob gobbler and his unrequited love.
(@ bob nob gobbler the massive nonce)
<quoted text>
06Dec12.....

.....LIAR.....

You readUP ALL BobLoblah's postings. How else could you say 'flattering the a 'amount'.....

Ps:.....DidCha 'dimKing' manage to get ta see yer buddy Garrrrry Slittter down at da BBC's private jail lately???

ALL can imagine him shuffing a condom up your arseHole and you, being besotted vit him, keeping it there for weeks on end.

...'pissTineM' is in da same category as you..except she has seepage problems vit her 'boinking' hole. She is dinking of blaming it on you, ya schidt-for-brains.

Go Figure.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#142363 Dec 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, any time
06Dec12.....

.....Saying 'no problem' is a confirmation of being a schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....Worser dan 'maybe' and 'whatever' and equal to 'awesome'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#142364 Dec 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>05Dec12.....
.....No. He doesn't have his own private jet...
BUT BobLoblah does so. Older posters knows a whole lot about BobLoblah, which you just have NOT readUP on.
Meanwhile, render to Caesar the things dat are Caesar's and to GOD the things that are GOD's.
You obviously, have forgotten a lot....
....while BobLoblah foregets 'nuttin'.
So you have been 'schidttinSmitten' by snatcherCatcher. Uuummmmmm.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Yh and i'm the tooth fairy!

So Caesar doesn't belong to God?

Also, if u noticed i don't bother with capitals!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#142365 Dec 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you are comparing apples and oranges. 2.3 is not the same as 7, the FACTS and FIGURES tell us that 1.3 % of 2.3 billion is considerably less than 1.2% of 7 billion, actually about 1/3
I.E. Less than is needed to maintain parity
Or you having a brain malfunction?
Let me make it easier for you
Would you prefer 1.2% of a whole cake or 1.3% of 1/3 of the cake
I,e 1.2% or 0.43%
Or put it another way you have a choice
1.2% of 7 billion dollars
1.3% of 2.3 billion dollars
Which would you choose?
And of course the trends in growth tell their own story
Christianity 1970 - 1985 - 1.64%
Christianity 1990 – 2000 - 1.36%
Christinaity 2000 – 2005 – 1,32%
And by you own admission yesterday more recent figures give the rise of christianity at 1.3%
You moron. You're comparing population percentage growth to population numbers growth.

Yes, Christianity is on the rise, worldwide at a 1.3% higher than the previous year.

Whereas the worldwide population is rising at 1.2%.

You hate that, huh?
Thinking

UK

#142366 Dec 5, 2012
Happy to take your suggestion on board!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor? I question your statement
Pathetic would have been more apt
Thinking

UK

#142367 Dec 5, 2012
religious growth will come mainly from poor people.

Atheist growth will come mainly from the developed world.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron. You're comparing population percentage growth to population numbers growth.
Yes, Christianity is on the rise, worldwide at a 1.3% higher than the previous year.
Whereas the worldwide population is rising at 1.2%.
You hate that, huh?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#142368 Dec 5, 2012
ChristineM & thinking are a pair of nuts

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#142369 Dec 5, 2012
Christianity is not a religion.

So sayeth Bill O'Reilly.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-decembe...

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#142370 Dec 5, 2012
Thinking wrote:
I've spent a lot of time in Africa. Amazing place, amazing people. And yet I don't like the hatred of gays or the huge amount of domestic violence down there.
<quoted text>
You should really come back one day, put it on the bucket list.

Our restaurant is as good as I say it is

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#142372 Dec 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you care to follow the posts to which you butted in with no idea of what was happening you would have seen that bob gobbler, that apologist for paedophiles does it in juts about every single post he makes.
He has verbally attacked me personally
He has verbally attacked my husband
He has verbally attacked my sex life
He has verbally attacked my motherhood
And lowest of the low he has lowered himself into the gutter by verbally attacking my children
He, as you, comes on topix to promote his god ideas. The difference is his ideas of christianity are always as sick and perverted and hateful as yours on a particularly bad day.
So in future before jumping in try checking out what is actually happening, it save some fool sticking their foot in you mouth
all of see religious trolls are liars. they probably became religious because they have been liars all their lives.

It's funny how they all sell higher morals when they can't even stop lying - a very basic moral requirement.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#142373 Dec 5, 2012
Catholics are Christian and God ordered his people to take slaves several times in your bloody bible. Deal with it.

Go what my what? Your sub 80 IQ at iy again I see.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are a subset of Christianity but they aren't Christian, they're catholic.
Why else do they have a different name & different religious practices?
Why am I asking you questions? Go huh your bear.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#142375 Dec 5, 2012
I tried to hold his hand and guide him throughthis but he is unable to grasp it.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you are comparing apples and oranges. 2.3 is not the same as 7, the FACTS and FIGURES tell us that 1.3 % of 2.3 billion is considerably less than 1.2% of 7 billion, actually about 1/3
I.E. Less than is needed to maintain parity
Or you having a brain malfunction?
Let me make it easier for you
Would you prefer 1.2% of a whole cake or 1.3% of 1/3 of the cake
I,e 1.2% or 0.43%
Or put it another way you have a choice
1.2% of 7 billion dollars
1.3% of 2.3 billion dollars
Which would you choose?
And of course the trends in growth tell their own story
Christianity 1970 - 1985 - 1.64%
Christianity 1990 – 2000 - 1.36%
Christinaity 2000 – 2005 – 1,32%
And by you own admission yesterday more recent figures give the rise of christianity at 1.3%
Thinking

UK

#142376 Dec 5, 2012
Is that in Hartbeespoort? Or did I dream that? Long way from the Cape...
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really come back one day, put it on the bucket list.
Our restaurant is as good as I say it is

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#142377 Dec 5, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are the original christians so logically all christian sects are a subset catholics.
Technically that’s not the case. The term “Christians” appears in the bible in Acts 11:26. Christians were the first disciples and followers of Christ. There is no reference to the term “Catholic,” anywhere in the bible. The term Catholic shows up in a letter over 100 years after Christ ascended. None of the original disciples ever wrote the term “Catholic.” Jesus never mentions or references the Catholic Church.

So the term “Christians,” appears from the very beginning in Paul and Barnabas ministry in an area that is now Turkey & Syria.

Acts 11:26
King James Version (KJV)

26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Antioch is about 15 miles inland from the Medeterranean sea, in what today is Turkey, just north of Syria. This city became home to the first Christian church outside of the land of Israel and was the first place in which followers of Jesus were referred to as Christians

The city was founded by Seleucus 1 in 300 BC, and its port, which was called Selecus, was founded at about the same time. Antioch had a population of Greeks from Athens and Macedonia, and also a sizeable Jewish population.

The Romans took it in as part of their empire, and next to Rome and Alexander, it became the third great city of the empire.

After Stephen's martyrdom in Jerusalem, some of the disciples scattered to Antioch and started preaching to the Greeks. When the Christians in Jerusalem heard that many people in Antioch were becoming believers in Christ, they sent Barnabas there, who in turn brought Paul, to help the new converts (Acts 11:19-26).

Paul and Barnabas stayed there for one year, and Paul began and ended his second missionary journey from there. When the prophet Agabus predicted a famine for Israel, the church in Antioch generously sent financial aid to Jerusalem to aid their brethern. Peter also visited Antioch (Galatians 2:11).

http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/s52.htm

Southern Illinois

#142378 Dec 5, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Catholics are Christian and God ordered his people to take slaves several times in your bloody bible. Deal with it.
Go what my what? Your sub 80 IQ at iy again I see.
<quoted text>
The Bible?

Now if we are to believe the Bible and apparently you want us to believe it. Because you have referenced it several times. This same Bible also says you are a fool. Please understand I didn’t call you a fool. The Bible says you are a fool.

Now the fool shall teach us about scriptures? Now a fool is only wise in his/her own eyes. Your heart is corrupt and your mind is distorted. Deal with it,:).

Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)

14. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 53:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Proverbs 23:9

Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#142379 Dec 5, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible?
Now if we are to believe the Bible and apparently you want us to believe it. Because you have referenced it several times. This same Bible also says you are a fool. Please understand I didn’t call you a fool. The Bible says you are a fool.
Now the fool shall teach us about scriptures? Now a fool is only wise in his/her own eyes. Your heart is corrupt and your mind is distorted. Deal with it,:).
King James Version (KJV)
14. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
No,you are calling everyone a fool who disagrees with you, you just use what someone else wrote to justify it since you know you're wrong.

Southern Illinois

#142380 Dec 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No,you are calling everyone a fool who disagrees with you, you just use what someone else wrote to justify it since you know you're wrong.
Ahhhh the fresh smell of corn husk. You are the husk of the corn my dear. I shall shuck the corn and throw the husk through yonders window. There upon the moist ground it shall die. Blessed are the husk for they shall feed the earth.

Southern Illinois

#142381 Dec 5, 2012
We have a Christmas wreath outside our front door. The weather has been mild so far here in Southern Illinois. To our surprise some birds have set up shop in the wreath. The just love the greenery I suppose.

Anyone coming to our front door gets a little surprise. The pizza man came the other day and nearly dropped our pizza, lol. Birds are so much fun to watch.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#142382 Dec 5, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible?
King James Version (KJV)
Matthew 5:22 "Whoever shall say 'thou fool' shall be in danger of hell fire."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 778,895
Boxshots And Ecover Graphic Software (view mobi... 6 min Hamza 1
Moses never existed 7 min Khatru 848
Google Redirect Virus Removal Tool - Huge Deman... 8 min Hamza 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min lovewithin 39,391
Themedy Thesis & Genesis Skin Club 10 min Hamza 1
Curationsoft Content Curation Software (view mo... 12 min Hamza 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Liam 560,612
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Seraphima 605,374
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemales mother 265,573
Gay snapchat names 6 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web