Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258478 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#141601 Nov 29, 2012
UK forever! You won't find any unsolicited perv move from me anywhere on Topix... bob nob gobbler clearly has issues with youths!
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that other poster was me! I was pretending to be 'eternal bliss'.
dimking, i mean thinking, is from the uk and we uk people stick together, ok? Don't mess with the uk gangsters!!
@Batty...thanks for explaining

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#141602 Nov 29, 2012
Thinking wrote:
That I know, not all my posts expect a response! Radio's somehow better under the duvet though...
<quoted text>
sorry, i thought u didn't know what one was.

No, i use to listen in secret coz it was pass my bedtime and i had to go to school in the morning, lol.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#141603 Nov 29, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid isn't a disease.
It's a choice, in your case.
What's your excuse?
Clementia

Manchester, UK

#141604 Nov 29, 2012
Hey thinking, are you having problems with adobe flash player?

Can any of you guys help? I have internet explorer 9 and i downloaded flash player 11... something, but everything I restart my laptop and then i go on youtube, it tells me to upgrade every bloody time.

Thank you!

P.S. Thinking, all us uk people have to stick together!!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#141605 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You're enjoying this?
Yes, Clementine.

I do enjoy Eagle's confusion.

Fremont, CA

#141606 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, i got nothing to say.
Eagle is mia.

What have you done with him?
dr of history

United States

#141607 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, at the time when sikhi was created it was like an 'atheistic religion'. It gave no importance to hell, heaven, creation story, rituals, demons, spirits and all that shit. All it told you to focuss on is helping the people around you. But at that time we didn't know about evolution. God was the only thing which could be used to make thick people understand, that we all come from the same source, so we are all equal and we should love and respect each other.
We are living here today in this world. This is the only reality and the only truth we know, so make the most of today. People are so stupid they waste their lives fighting and arguing, when people/kids next to them are f*cking dying of cancer, but they only see the arguments and not the pain of others.
Your my kind of woman what ever you call yourself.religions are indeed bullshit.They kill eachother in the name of their invisible god.Like that song say, "If god was here he'd tell ya to your face man your some kind of siner"And the sign said ya need a membership card to get insind!!! HHAAAAA!!!!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#141608 Nov 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle is mia.
.. we kidnapped him. Driving towards Pattiecake's home now to introduce them. Can we pass the potato chips ??..
Clementia

Manchester, UK

#141609 Nov 29, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle is mia.
I hope he's ok! I hope us messin' around didn't stress him out, he kept goin' on about u being me.
Clementia

Manchester, UK

#141610 Nov 29, 2012
dr of history wrote:
<quoted text> Your my kind of woman what ever you call yourself.religions are indeed bullshit.They kill eachother in the name of their invisible god.Like that song say, "If god was here he'd tell ya to your face man your some kind of siner"And the sign said ya need a membership card to get insind!!! HHAAAAA!!!!
Am I now.

I call myself a sikh (learner/student) of guru nanak.

I think humans who have a evil heart are the bad ones. They take everything the wrong way. Normal people who read bad things in religious books say they are bad, not think they're the truth.

lol, i never heard that song, thanks, i learnt something new.

Fremont, CA

#141611 Nov 29, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he's ok! I hope us messin' around didn't stress him out, he kept goin' on about u being me.
I think some chickens may have chased him off today.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#141612 Nov 29, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with personality disorders?
How do they treat people like this to get them well?
Personality disorders are very hard to treat. Not much hope for you.

Eagle12

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#141613 Nov 29, 2012
You will notice when Clementia started here. There has been a significant shift in her writing style. This is the writer’s personality leaching through the fictional character.

The same for Happy Lesbo. Eventually the real writer’s personality comes through as Catcher1. You have to be really good at faking it as someone else and Catcher1 is not that good at it.

You don’t have to accept my word for it. Just keep an eye on these fictional characters. For the next few day’s Catcher is going to be doing his best to not make any mistakes. In time his personality writing style will leach through the make believe characters he’s created.

You also notice over time that Clenentia and Happy Lesbo will take up the cause for Catcher. Defending him as if they are his family. It’s kind of like the Trinity. These three are one.

Actually all this mouse playing he does is somewhat entertaining. Especially when my fellow posters both on the believers side and atheist side don’t realize they are playing into his/her fantasies.

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#141614 Nov 29, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Personality disorders are very hard to treat. Not much hope for you.
How many posters am I pretending to be?

Eagle12

Southern Illinois

#141615 Nov 29, 2012
All I can do is point out this guys (Catcher) weird behavior on topix. If you want to play into his fantasies, then go right ahead. That’s if you like playing the part of a fool.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#141616 Nov 29, 2012
http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/13427/t...

Topix atheists can be replaced.

With a much better model, even.

BTW, postbiological units would KNOW there was a Creator.

Location hidden

#141617 Nov 29, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
You will notice when Clementia started here. There has been a significant shift in her writing style. This is the writer’s personality leaching through the fictional character.
The same for Happy Lesbo. Eventually the real writer’s personality comes through as Catcher1. You have to be really good at faking it as someone else and Catcher1 is not that good at it.
You don’t have to accept my word for it. Just keep an eye on these fictional characters. For the next few day’s Catcher is going to be doing his best to not make any mistakes. In time his personality writing style will leach through the make believe characters he’s created.
You also notice over time that Clenentia and Happy Lesbo will take up the cause for Catcher. Defending him as if they are his family. It’s kind of like the Trinity. These three are one.
Actually all this mouse playing he does is somewhat entertaining. Especially when my fellow posters both on the believers side and atheist side don’t realize they are playing into his/her fantasies.
Dude. Just a tip - trolls are not very truthful. I remember you got started on this bit of nonsense because of a troll.

Also, you may want to see a Dr. Some paranoid ideation going on here.

Location hidden

#141618 Nov 29, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
All I can do is point out this guys (Catcher) weird behavior on topix. If you want to play into his fantasies, then go right ahead. That’s if you like playing the part of a fool.
Seriously man.

Location hidden

#141619 Nov 29, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://devoid.blogs.heraldtrib une.com/13427/the-limits-of-fa ntasy/
Topix atheists can be replaced.
With a much better model, even.
BTW, postbiological units would KNOW there was a Creator.
Maybe they'll pick you as their god!

Location hidden

#141620 Nov 29, 2012
Eagle12 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many posters am I pretending to be?
Damnit eagle! I told you to never ask me that question. You're pretending to be me. I am you! You created me as your topix alter ego to be everything that you could only ever dream of being - smart, young, witty, and white. I was the Brad Pitt to your Edward Norton. But alas, you made it all crumbling down by asking too many questions. Time to up the medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min RiversideRedneck 104,793
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min Sky Writer 31 184,625
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jedimaster of All 981,348
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 673,356
crooks frauds predators 2 hr Jedimaster of All 2
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 9
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 453
More from around the web