Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140783 Nov 25, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were the only one in a race even you could be first and last at the same time.
if you were the only one it wouldnt be a race.

is god in a race?with whom?these other gods?

www.godchecker.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140785 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you think of the movie?
I LOVED IT! Brilliant and very touching!! We humans are monsters!!

Was it meant to be based on a true story? I mean the Japan building thing, not the raccoons transforming, lol!

I love kiyo, she was tooo cute!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140786 Nov 25, 2012
LOL
JEDI MORON aka JUST RESULTS trying to IMPERSONATE MOI??
christianity if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pissy little pig, moron. HAHAHA...is my wittle doggie boi mad?
you fool NO one Chunkymonkey!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#140787 Nov 25, 2012
Tiss, tiss, if you were not gay butt hurt,then you would have ignored the post.
Yet, you had to deep need to feign that you were not hurt, but why would you be hurt. Since, you are gay, then there is nothing that you can do about it, outside of therapy, cleaning out your mind, getting rid of your soiled undies and staying away from gay bars with open chaps.
Oh my God I fell right into your trap! You're so clever! LOL!

No really I can't wait for you to reply back. You're hilarious.

Location hidden

#140788 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>How do you know what the Muslims are told. People are a part of the Hindu religion and also a part of the Hindu. If people in your religion tell others to worship cows, then Muslims can tell other Muslims that the sick abortion and homosexuality which has infested non-Muslims is inferior.
Besides, it is America, Dutch and Britain, who roam the world and spread their idea of others being inferior and white is right and all else is wrong.
When Hitler said that Germans were the master race and superior, should he have said that they were the inferior race? I can show you a thread of history where Germans were indeed the inferior race.
PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION.
When do hindus go around telling believe to worship cows?

"worship the mother cow or you will go to hell or we will blow you up!!!" llllllllol

You have know idea about hindu caste system!

Why did Hitler use the hindu swastika? does anyone know?

I'm not hindu! Not my religion!

What's your point?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140789 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
When do hindus go around telling believe to worship cows?
"worship the mother cow or you will go to hell or we will blow you up!!!" llllllllol
You have know idea about hindu caste system!
Why did Hitler use the hindu swastika? does anyone know?
I'm not hindu! Not my religion!
What's your point?
hes got no point hes a JEDI moron aka JUST Results aka Lies Buster etc IMPERSONATING other poster

notice the real Christianity IS EVIL is in Halifax Canada.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#140790 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVED IT! Brilliant and very touching!! We humans are monsters!!
Was it meant to be based on a true story? I mean the Japan building thing, not the raccoons transforming, lol!
I love kiyo, she was tooo cute!
It's based on real problems. Japan is pretty densely populated.

How do you know raccoons don't transform? The recent rise in popularity of energy drinks is almost entirely the result of the needs of transforming raccoons.

Location hidden

#140791 Nov 25, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
hes got no point hes a JEDI moron aka JUST Results aka Lies Buster etc IMPERSONATING other poster
notice the real Christianity IS EVIL is in Halifax Canada.
lol, I know you are the real one, I aint naturally blonde!:-)

Thanks for the information!

Location hidden

#140792 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's based on real problems. Japan is pretty densely populated.
How do you know raccoons don't transform? The recent rise in popularity of energy drinks is almost entirely the result of the needs of transforming raccoons.
OMG! I didn't know that fact, maybe the are living as humans then? I really wish they could save themselves!!!

This world makes me sick, did you guys in america see the dolphin documentary made in japan? so sad!!

Location hidden

#140793 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
OMG! I didn't know that fact, maybe the are living as humans then? I really wish they could save themselves!!!
This world makes me sick, did you guys in america see the dolphin documentary made in japan? so sad!!
I heard about it. The Japanese have a great culture, but when it comes to dolphins they are completely in the Middle Ages.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#140794 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky Gervais is a transforming raccoon.

Seafood is big business in Japan. I haven't seen the documentary, but I know what kind of things Japanese seahunters do.

Location hidden

#140795 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about it. The Japanese have a great culture, but when it comes to dolphins they are completely in the Middle Ages.
That documentary made me cry, they were mercilessly slaughtering them. The water turned from blue to red, that's how bad it was!!

Dolphins? I think they're like that with most animals! I just don't know how people can be so heartless!

Goodnite! X

Location hidden

#140796 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky Gervais is a transforming raccoon.
Seafood is big business in Japan. I haven't seen the documentary, but I know what kind of things Japanese seahunters do.
Don't say that, I never really liked him, but I love the raccoons!!

My favourite comedian is lee evans, he's toooooooooooooo funny! I do like peter russell aswell!

They're horrible people!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#140797 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
That documentary made me cry, they were mercilessly slaughtering them. The water turned from blue to red, that's how bad it was!!
Dolphins? I think they're like that with most animals! I just don't know how people can be so heartless!
Goodnite! X
Oh I think the Chinese have a worse record than the Japanese. In China they skin animals alive and throw them on a heap to die, the sick wankers.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#140798 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy again! So what happened to the Master Ein? Get banned already?
Okay we get it. You have a thing for calling people gay. Get a new schtick already. Jeez.
yeah, he's the same nitwit with the gay obsessions. As a kind of hobby I've been keeping track of all his gay obsession posts, I believe this last batch brings the total to 18. Talk about projecting!!!!
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#140799 Nov 25, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
This planet needs a reset.
Even if you could reset the planet to a Utopian society model, we humans would opt for the chaos default position within decades. I believe history supports my statement.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#140800 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's more than just a thing.
Obsession is the word I think you're looking for. Abnormal obsession? Is there such a thing?
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#140801 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you punish your child for loving his/her siblings, but not you?
Yes, I would throw them on a bed of hot coals, and let them roast forever!!!!!
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#140802 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I get ya!
Only God knows what he's up to, we can only guess.
There is no such thing as God. To believe in God is irrational, illogical, unfounded, and juvenile. The more educated you are, the less likelihood that you will believe in mythical beings and magical places. The cure for unreasonable, illogical, unsupported, and childish beliefs is education, particularly in the sciences. A little history helps also. Good luck with your studies.

“In the beginning God Created..”

Since: Feb 12

Southern Illinois

#140803 Nov 25, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as God. To believe in God is irrational, illogical, unfounded, and juvenile. The more educated you are, the less likelihood that you will believe in mythical beings and magical places. The cure for unreasonable, illogical, unsupported, and childish beliefs is education, particularly in the sciences. A little history helps also. Good luck with your studies.
Luke 2:

7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 4,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 548,238
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 749,849
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul really is dead 2,911
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 11 min Kid_Tomorrow 131
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min bacon hater 96,065
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 44 min bacon hater 37,246
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Pegasus the Patriot 261,601
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 1 hr ffort 116
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE