Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140759 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
What God would give souls to people but not to dogs and da fuzz kittehz?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1tf34d201...
awwwwwwww, where do u het these from? so cute!!

I'm sikh, we believe all animals and plants have souls!

“YOU CAN NOT FOOL US WHEN”

Since: Nov 12

WE ARE LOOKING DEAD AT YOU

#140760 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with your thing with dogs? Do you think they are to be mated with? Exactly, when did God breathe into dogs and cats and make them in His image? Gosh, are yo part of the new breed of dumb atheists or just part of the old breed of dumb gays?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140761 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it matter? Since you came here in Nov 2012 it is clear that you are a sock. If you are not gay, then why are you upset.
I believe Master ein got banned for posting studies about homosexuality. You know, truthful stuff.
I don't ever see you concerned with the accuracy of calling people hateful, anti-gay, homophobes and bigots, perhaps our observation is that you are gay based on your posts.
still Trolling for gay lover Chunkyboy?
why dont you
try your local Gaybar LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#140762 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have u seen this one? it's cute too!!

#140763 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather believe in no God, than believe the evil God you do!!!
Evil God? Do you mean like Hindus who worship cows and rats, and would rather starve to death than eat a hamburger. Is that not evil?

Perhaps, the 330 million Hindus who are bound to poverty, because they are said to house 330 million lesser gods, which we call demons. Is that not evil?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140764 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Gays and atheists, why not just diss you and be done with it.
youre too STUPID to get to me,you silly Kristain PSYCHO shyt.

in fact all you religitards are PATHETIC losers hanging out here all the time..get a LIFE!

#140765 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Islam is quicker, it doesn't beat around the bush and pretend to be nice!
Do you think that it is nice when Hindus force children to suffer and starve, while cows walk on their food? I guess Hinduism does not pretend to be nice either.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#140767 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to reply to him in a bit! What is he??
I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!
I WATCHED A GREAT MOVIE, THANKS TO 'TIDE'!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH 'TIDE', I LOVED IT!!!!!!
What did you think of the movie?

Location hidden

#140770 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
What is it with your thing with dogs? Do you think they are to be mated with? Exactly, when did God breathe into dogs and cats and make them in His image? Gosh, are yo part of the new breed of dumb atheists or just part of the old breed of dumb gays?
*gasp*

Oh no, some random dude on the internet said that I was gay! That is the most horrible thing that could ever happen. Did you all see what he did?

*sob*

How can I go on knowing that someone said something mean to me? Oh woe is me, I'm so, so sad now. I'll now leave teh internetz fo-evah!

LOL!
KJV

United States

#140771 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm theist! Sikh!

Aren't you from pakistan forum too? I think I seen you there.
No I am mostly on Noah's flood and don't dictate believes.

In your religion Which God did Dev see?

Location hidden

#140772 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Evil God? Do you mean like Hindus who worship cows and rats, and would rather starve to death than eat a hamburger. Is that not evil?
Perhaps, the 330 million Hindus who are bound to poverty, because they are said to house 330 million lesser gods, which we call demons. Is that not evil?
It is!!! That's why I only believe in the God my Guru Granth sahib ji talks about!! We are against idol worship too and so is the hindu vedas, but if nobody wants to follow the scriptures, what can I do?

Lots of hindus eat cows, they just lie about it. When did they worship rats? Have you been watching the bal ganesh film? lol

Location hidden

#140774 Nov 25, 2012
Clementia wrote:
awwwwwwww, where do u het these from? so cute!!
I'm sikh, we believe all animals and plants have souls!
Got it from tumblr. You know, the site that is nothing but boob pictures and cat gifs.

Location hidden

#140776 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that it is nice when Hindus force children to suffer and starve, while cows walk on their food? I guess Hinduism does not pretend to be nice either.
Lol, why you blaming the hindu religion? It's not their religion that tells them to do that! But, Islam does tell muslims that non-muslims are inferior to them.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#140778 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it matter? Since you came here in Nov 2012 it is clear that you are a sock. If you are not gay, then why are you upset.
I believe Master ein got banned for posting studies about homosexuality. You know, truthful stuff.
I don't ever see you concerned with the accuracy of calling people hateful, anti-gay, homophobes and bigots, perhaps our observation is that you are gay based on your posts.
Stop hitting on the male posters. Is your normal Interstate Rest Area closed?

Come on out and join us. Be a big boi.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#140779 Nov 25, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
thats Logical Contradiction you silly shyt
if somethings First it cant be Last,ergo NO god...LOL
get it?
Research needs to be performed to see how many hours atheists spend on forums worried about being wrong as opposed to spending time enjoying life.
Christians spend 2 or 3 hours a week at church celebrating being right about this topic, while atheists spend no less than 5 -8 hours a DAY worried sick about being wrong.

I find it hilarious.

Location hidden

#140780 Nov 25, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am mostly on Noah's flood and don't dictate believes.
In your religion Which God did Dev see?
You mean Guru Nanak Dev ji? He recognised the one eternal God! "some call him Ram, some call him Khuda, some call him Gusain and others Allah". The God of Nanak can be "seen in the bible and the koran".

What are you?

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#140781 Nov 25, 2012
christianity if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pissy little pig, moron. HAHAHA...is my wittle doggie boi mad?
See how ugly anti-Christianity is?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140783 Nov 25, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were the only one in a race even you could be first and last at the same time.
if you were the only one it wouldnt be a race.

is god in a race?with whom?these other gods?

www.godchecker.com

Location hidden

#140785 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you think of the movie?
I LOVED IT! Brilliant and very touching!! We humans are monsters!!

Was it meant to be based on a true story? I mean the Japan building thing, not the raccoons transforming, lol!

I love kiyo, she was tooo cute!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#140786 Nov 25, 2012
LOL
JEDI MORON aka JUST RESULTS trying to IMPERSONATE MOI??
christianity if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pissy little pig, moron. HAHAHA...is my wittle doggie boi mad?
you fool NO one Chunkymonkey!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Insults Are Easier 775,232
Last Word + 2 4 min andet1987 979
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 5,108
horny girls want to text???? (Mar '14) 19 min explosion 20
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 32 min Classic 1,899
Couch Potato Alert 35 min yon 3
Gettin' what they deserve 45 min The Terminator 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,137
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 559,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
More from around the web