Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#140713 Nov 25, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That 2012 movie wasn't half bad.
Hey, did you read J99's posts on the Rapture thread?
Dude. Lol. Did you check out his photobucket? He posted it. He's the real thing, it looks like.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#140714 Nov 25, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
But she/he doesn't want to be male.
Actually, I wish I was. Even tried to live as one, couldn't pass though, everyone still knew I wasn't. That's the sad irony of it all. I didn't have the courage to continue though, so instead I fight for the rights of everyone who is "different," as long as they respect the differences of others.

“YOU CAN NOT FOOL US WHEN”

Since: Nov 12

WE ARE LOOKING DEAD AT YOU

#140715 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How many socks on here do you have? This is number 3.
What, Hiding, I am not your sock.

#140716 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I wish I was. Even tried to live as one, couldn't pass though, everyone still knew I wasn't. That's the sad irony of it all. I didn't have the courage to continue though, so instead I fight for the rights of everyone who is "different," as long as they respect the differences of others.
HAHAHAHA, now that is dumb. It is obvious that you are a male trying to pretend a frog into thinking you are female.

But, let us address what you said. You claim that you are asexual and now you claim that you are a tranny and some how courage comes into play. Now, that makes no sense, what courage does a white, black, Mexican, Asian, male or female need to be what they were born to be.

The problem that gays and you have is that it is a mind issue, and the lack of courage is when you refuse to get your thoughts fixed.

Pay attention, you hate your mom and you hate your gay dad, it would be shocking if you did not have gender confusion issues which are mental.

#140717 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude. Lol. Did you check out his photobucket? He posted it. He's the real thing, it looks like.
NO, will are still laughing at Koder's youtube video.

Is it a man, a woman, chimera, eunuch or a combination of all of the before mentioned, yes it is Koder dude.

#140718 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Case we all know that your views are best for the species, right?
Which one of the 1500 animal species are you trying to be, since it is obvious that it is not the human one.

Location hidden

#140719 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
Yes, yo have it and bad. Learn to love your mom and gay dad, then work on accepting your sex, male.
This guy again! So what happened to the Master Ein? Get banned already?

Okay we get it. You have a thing for calling people gay. Get a new schtick already. Jeez.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#140720 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude. Lol. Did you check out his photobucket? He posted it. He's the real thing, it looks like.
Yes.

Be careful what you say to that one.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140721 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>What, Hiding, I am not your sock.
I am not Hiding, I am Aerobatty.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140722 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay we get it. You have a thing for calling people gay. Get a new schtick already. Jeez.
He's Nanoanomaly, or at least close to that dude, they get one insult that worked on one person decades ago and can't think of anything new. It's quite humorous, and sad, but mostly humorous.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140723 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>NO, will are still laughing at Koder's youtube video.
Is it a man, a woman, chimera, eunuch or a combination of all of the before mentioned, yes it is Koder dude.
The world may never know, nor should it care. That's your own insecurity showing, your own self hatred.

Location hidden

#140727 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
Dude. Lol. Did you check out his photobucket? He posted it. He's the real thing, it looks like.
Link?

Location hidden

#140728 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more than just a thing.

Location hidden

#140729 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
Just look for "The Rapture" thread. You'll know the crazy when you see it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140730 Nov 25, 2012
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm in America. I'm watching a movie too, a new DVD I got today. It's a crappy giant monster movie I use to love when I was a kid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X_from_Outer...
lol, it does look crap.

I can't believe all the films I used to get excited about when I was a kid, look so silly now.
KJV

United States

#140731 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Hiding, I am Aerobatty.
Really? I hadn't put that one together.

#140732 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The world may never know, nor should it care. That's your own insecurity showing, your own self hatred.
We agree, the world including your dad does not care. That is his insecurity and your confused gender id disorder.

Location hidden

#140733 Nov 25, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
He only puts his finger UP his nose.
That's where he finds his greatest value.
lol!

Hey batty, do you remember me from pakistan forum, when you were up for women breast feeding men? I called you a perv, remember??

Location hidden

#140734 Nov 25, 2012
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>The Christian reline is based on complete lunacy. The Christian Doctrine states that: God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit are one body. Its called the "Trinity." The three are one body but are somehow (never really explained) are separate. So...God sacrificed himself, too himself, and all along knew the outcome. God is al knowing, all seeing. he not only created the entire scenario, he can see the future, and KNEW that Jesus ( God) could nerve really die. How is that then considered a sacrifice? The whole concept is totally insane.
I get ya!

Only God knows what he's up to, we can only guess.

Location hidden

#140735 Nov 25, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't drinking, I was mocking henry.
never such a thing as a henry!
WHO'S HENRY? Are you guys making him up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min AussieBobby 261,588
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min marge 548,215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min mike 602,101
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 57 min MUQ1 37,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 749,788
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,410
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 1 hr Lady1089 101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE